All Comments on 'Changes'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a total crock of shit

Your worst story yet, if that's possible. I don't know where to begin. First off, if she can get Mort up more than once than why is there any problem with her having an orgasm? If Ollie has a serious girlfriend, he would have dropped her immediately. And these people are OLD! They've raised kids. All these "new" methods you allude to? She isn't some 20 year old, flexible, sex crazed chicky so she really doesn't have that many options to drive them mad. And the videos? All Mort has to do is get a couple of them and threaten to go to the other womens husbands. That alone would have put a stop to this crap. You make it seem that Mort and Ollie are totally dependent on her for sex, yet in the beginning Mort has several girlfriends. SO when she refuses to consider marrying him again, he would have simply moved on. And "the 4 women jumped on the bed"? Don't make me laugh. Think about the logistics. Two men and four women on a bed? And you want us to believe that the women were professional calf ropers and got 4 straps around 2 struggling men? Not in your lifetime does that happen. Once again you fall back to squeezing some guys balls as a plot contrivance and the - hold the nose to open their mouth trick? Try it on yourself. Grab your nose. Notice you can breathe through your mouth - lips open, teeth closed? And even if the women did get them strapped up, why wouldn't the men get up after, beat the women to within an inch of their lives, take the tapes and reek all kinds of revenge against the women, showing the tapes to husbands, family and friends after they had edited their own faces out? This was another poor attempt at writing a good story. You totally failed - AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking die author

please... Die die die. Please have your entire family raped and beaten

Then die

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your Stories Just Get Worse

If there was even a shread of manhood left in Mort and Ollie, at the next video session, they would show up at Stella's with guns with silencers...pfft...pfft...pfft...pfft. Four dead bitches. Games over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I didn't mind it.

So much vitriol over this story. And all of the complaints seem to be about it being unrealistic. Which is odd because pretty much every story in this section is incredibly unrealistic - - characters almost never respond to situations in a believable way, usually ignoring obvious solutions to their dilemma. I'm not saying that the last comments are by sexist asshats who got offended by the notion of a woman dominating a few men, but I'm in also not saying they aren't.

This story isn't exactly my thing, but it was fairly well written and I'm pretty sure you nailed the femdom fetish!

If I had to pick a criticism... The dialogue seemed a bit forced. Inorganic, like listening to two lawyers try to mimic human interaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The author is really sick in mind

Score 1*

49greg49gregalmost 5 years ago
How do I start?

It's fiction, and in fiction anybody can be made to do anything, not like real life. Well, maybe LOL. The author is really inventive.

I liked the story, conniving woman, men desperate to have said woman - wow she must be something in bed! Friends of the woman, wow, married friends that let the guys do them.

What's not to like. I wouldn't mind another chapter just to see how it goes from there.

Unlike others, I voted the full five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous