All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 01'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Dark. Great start to a story with a scary controlling force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn

That is good writing and a well written tale.

superkittensuperkittenover 13 years ago

Great start to what I think will be a good read... moving onto next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Never got past the first half of the first page.

The whole premise just pisses me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic fantasy of a pubescent boy!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Stand up go to the police and she and all chumps go to prison for a long time!!! Idiotic to think a man would go with that slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Neither character warrants attention; using an accident victim's blood to blackmail someone? Dagmar needs her Lithium.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Don't know if the 'pride cometh' or 'oh what a tangled web' saying or both are at play here? A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous