All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 01'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Don't know if the 'pride cometh' or 'oh what a tangled web' saying or both are at play here? A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Neither character warrants attention; using an accident victim's blood to blackmail someone? Dagmar needs her Lithium.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic fantasy of a pubescent boy!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Stand up go to the police and she and all chumps go to prison for a long time!!! Idiotic to think a man would go with that slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Never got past the first half of the first page.

The whole premise just pisses me off.

superkittensuperkittenover 13 years ago

Great start to what I think will be a good read... moving onto next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn

That is good writing and a well written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Dark. Great start to a story with a scary controlling force.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous