Changes - His View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to be truthful and push her limits at the same time. Would she really be okay with me using explicit language? She hated me talking that way, but tonight seemed to be shaping up to be very different."What's got me so turned on is knowing how turned on you are by our new neighbor and how forward you are being about it. I have never heard you talk like you are talking tonight.

"I'll bet you are curious what that bulge in his jeans looks like, too. I know you are attracted to him. I don't know how, but it's like meeting Jon today flipped a switch inside of you. Your sexuality has come alive and I like it. Your flaunting yourself like you did today in front of Jon got me so aroused I had to get myself off in the shower this evening. And the way you reacted to Jon tonight, I'm definitely ready for you to suck my dick right here right now. Then I want to take you to our bed and stuff you full of dick and fuck you until we are both too exhausted to move."Tell me. Are your panties soaked right now?"

Amy looked up at me. There was no anger in her eyes; only lust. She said,"You're right, Tim. I don't understand it either, but there's something about that man that frees my inhibitions. I've been turned on since this morning when I first saw Jon unloading his truck. I was flirting with you both today hoping to get you excited about having sex with me again. I am so horny right now and so ready for your hard cock. And yes, my panties are soaking wet thinking about it. I want to feel every inch of you inside me. I'm ready to fuck all night, but first...."

She kissed the tip of my dick and murmured, "Oh damn, Tim." Then engulfed the head of my dick and started sucking me like a wild woman. She was practically deep throating me on every plunge down my shaft. One hand was fondling my balls while the other squeezed my ass.

Deciding to tease her a little and push her a little further I said, "Watching you devour my dick looks fantastic. You are quite the cock sucker tonight. Are you imagining it's Jon's dick you are sucking? Does the thought of sucking his dick turn you on, baby? It's okay if it does because the thought of seeing your lips wrapped around his dick is a turn on for me too."

I was teasing, but there was a lot of truth in what I said too. She must have liked the idea because she doubled her efforts. Her ministrations brought me rapidly to the edge. In the shortest time ever Amy had me ready to cum and I let her know it. Amy instantly stopped sucking my dick and said, "Oh no buster. Not yet. You are not cumming until you use this hot cock to get me off first."

I almost came anyway just from her response. I started to ask her to continue, but she stood up and headed down the hall for the bedroom. She looked over her shoulder and crooked her finger at me. "Come on. Your hot mama needs to be fucked. Don't keep me waiting."

This new Amy was acting just the way I had always dreamed about. I loved how in charge of her desires she seemed. I caught up to her and squeezed an ass cheek. "Damn babe. I like the way you are acting tonight. Jon really did get you wound up, huh?" Truth was he had me wound up too.

Amy didn't respond, but in the bedroom she turned and kissed me passionately. Her tongue invaded my mouth as her hands tried to rip my shirt from my body. Yeah, she was jacked up alright. I gently pushed her back and said, "Let me help." In moments we were both naked. Amy moaned as we embraced again. My hard dick was pressing into her belly as our naked bodies ground against each other.

She kissed me and said, "I'm so sorry, Tim. I don't know what's got into me. I feel so wanton right now. I can't explain why he is having this effect on me, but I am more aroused tonight than in a very long time. I admit, I was imagining sucking his cock in the kitchen, but it's you I want to have sex with."

It thrilled me when Amy admitted to imagining sucking Jon's dick. An image of her kneeling in front of him sucking his dick flashed through my mind and I felt my dick throb. I scooped her up in my arms and lay her on the bed. I lay down beside her intending to test her boundaries. Hoping she might be willing to fulfill our fantasies. She showed her new aggressiveness when she took hold of my dick and straddled me. As I continued to talk she held herself suspended, her pussy millimeters from being impaled on my dick.

"Amy, I don't think either of us have been turned on this much since the beginning of our relationship. Its been a long time in any case. I am really looking forward to giving you all the pleasure you want tonight. I need to tell you something first though. I got so turned on watching your reaction to Jon today. You were the sexiest I have ever seen you. Instead of getting jealous I got a hard on watching you flaunt yourself in front of him. And just now when you were sucking my dick and I was teasing you, the thought of seeing you on your knees with his dick in your mouth was so arousing. That's why I was ready to cum so quickly."

My hopes were dashed when she said, "Don't worry Tim. I have no desire to suck Jon's cock or fuck him either. I think it's just that it's been so long since we have had sex and meeting such a sexy man today kicked me into high gear. I am very horny right now so quit talking and make love to me. No, fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard and fast. Please quench this desire that is raging in me tonight. One more thing. I don't understand why, but talking dirty is suddenly very erotic."

As she said that she lowered her body onto my raging hard on. Her pussy was so wet she met no resistance and it felt like a furnace as it engulfed me. I loved her new sexual aggression, both verbally and physically. It excited me that she had taken the initiative. She moaned loudly as my dick filled her. She started raising then lowering herself repeatedly; fucking me. She leaned forward and kissed me passionately. When the kiss ended I took her breasts in my hands and kissed each nipple. I squeezed her tits and said, "Well, you get no complaints from me. You know I have encouraged you to be more aggressive in expressing yourself. I love the new you."

I pulled her to me and kissed her again. A long passionate kiss. Amy attacked my tongue with hers until I broke the kiss and trailed kisses back down to her tits. I kissed and tongued her tits, sucking on each nipple in turn. I lightly chewed her nipples causing her body to tremble as she moaned her pleasure.

Her hot pussy and her aggressiveness had me on the verge of cumming again. Not wanting things to end before Amy reached orgasm I grabbed her hips and stopped her movement. Rolling her onto her back I got on my knees between her spread legs. I trailed kisses across her belly through her pubic thatch. When my tongue parted her pussy lips she shook and moaned. Amy grabbed my head and pressed my face to her wet pussy as I slipped my tongue in her.

She exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes. Eat my pussy baby. Make me cum for you." I liked that she was using explicit language. It was really a turn on for me. I sucked her clit driving her wild. I used two fingers to stroke her pussy. She moaned loudly as I increased the speed of my fingering. She was thrashing on the bed humping my face in a frenzy. I felt her tense up then start to shake, deep in the throes of a hard orgasm.

I quit fingering her and put my mouth over her pussy letting her juices flood me as she came on my tongue. She was still cumming when she said, "Oh fuck, that feels wonderful,baby, but I want you back inside me now. Come on baby. Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck me and let me feel your hard cock as you fill me up."

She hadn't been this vocal about sex ever. It was so arousing. I slid up her body until I was between her legs. My dick was parting her labia, resting at the opening to her vagina. She reached between us and gripped my dick, pulling me into her. When the head was completely inside her I stopped moving. I wanted to give her my blessing for her fantasy in the hope that my action would motivate her to ask to have her fantasy fulfilled.

When I stopped she cried, "Oh fuck. Don't stop now. Put it all in me. Fuck me baby. Pound my pussy till I scream. I wanna cum all over your hot cock." She bucked against me trying to get more of my dick in her pussy. I was holding myself above her on my extended arms; I could feel my dick throb inside her pussy.

Amy had her hands on my pecs. I looked into her eyes and said, "Baby, I love how sexually aggressive you are tonight. Because you are being so uninhibited I have a treat for you that I think you will enjoy. Now close your eyes." She did. "Imagine that it's Jon's dick sliding into you right now instead of me. Imagine your hands on those muscular pecs of his as his hard dick fills you up. Imagine Jon fucking you right now while I sit at your dressing table watching you enjoy his dick."

Amy moaned loudly as I pushed all the way into her; my hips bumping into her crotch with my last word. She groaned and squeezed my pecs, then let go of them and grabbed my ass with both hands. She started bucking her hips off the bed trying to get every fraction of an inch as we fucked. Amy hadn't been that wild during sex since the first years of our relationship.

Amy came hard in less than a minute. She moaned and thrashed around as she came. As close as I was to cumming just minutes ago it didn't take long fucking her like that before I felt my orgasm consuming me too. Images of Jon's muscular body tensing in pleasure as he held still deep in Amy flashed in my head as cum exploded from my dick. Amy moaned and came again as my orgasm raged. When our orgasms subsided I collapsed on top of her, spent.

Amy nuzzled my neck and said softly, "That was so damn good, Tim. I haven't had multiple orgasms like that in a long time. Thank you for the fantasy. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me?"

Damn right it was good for me. The thought of her fucking Jon like that took my arousal to heights I had never experienced. "Oh yeah, it was fantastic. I felt like my balls were turning inside out when I came. How did you like imagining sucking and fucking Jon like that?" I wanted to ask if she would like to do it for real, but her previous answer gave me pause. I decided to try and gauge how she might respond if I brought up inviting Jon for a threesome. Instead I said, "I'm not sure I want that to happen for real, but it sure turned me on to share that fantasy with you. What do you think?"

Amy had a strange far away look on her face as she hesitated before answering."I think I know what you mean. Sex with you is the best, babe. I don't know what came over me. I know one thing though. That was one wild fuck imagining you were him pounding my pussy like that. I came so hard. I can't remember when we've had sex that was as good as it was tonight. Thank you again for that fantasy."

She didn't exactly deny wanting to have sex with Jon, but she took some of the wind out of my sails anyway. I wanted her to fuck him, but I was afraid to admit it and ask her straight out. One day I wanted to make that a reality, but her answer gave me doubts that she would go along with my plans.

I wanted to stoke Amy's fire for another round of sex, but she seemed so relaxed laying in my arms. As excited as I was that she had broken through her shell and come alive sexually I realized I was pretty exhausted too. I lay beside my lovely wife and could not stop imagining watching her fucking Jon. My dick got hard again as I thought about the possibilities.

In heavy slumber I turned my back to her and she turned on her side to spoon me. She reached across and took hold of my dick. She just held it and murmured, "Good night, Tim. I love you more than ever." I turned back to her and held her in my arms. "I love you too, baby. You have made me very happy today. Good night." We drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms. We hadn't done that in years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon was interested in joining the local gym but it was a couple of weeks before we got the chance to go to the gym for the first time. That first day at the gym he started helping me with a workout routine that included lifting some lighter weights; for muscle tone he said. I appreciated his help as he guided me in the proper lifting methods. I loved the guidance, but the necessary closeness that it required generated thoughts and a physical reaction that made me question myself.

Jon was standing with his hands on the weight bar giving me instructions. He was standing almost directly over my head as I lay on my back on the weight bench getting ready to start a bench press exercise. Looking up at Jon I couldn't help but notice the bulge in the front of his tight workout shorts. The contour of his dick and balls was obvious My heart rate increased as I wondered just how big his dick was. I felt my dick engorging with blood and my pulse quicken even more when I thought of seeing him naked. His voice was registering in my head as he gave me instruction, but my attention was drawn by that bulge just above my head.

My thoughts were frantic. "What the fuck? Why am I getting aroused by the thought of seeing Jon's dick? I have never been attracted to men. I'm not gay," I told myself. My mind raced to find an explanation. It was probably my desire to see Jon fucking my wife was what I settled on. I shifted my view to the ceiling and concentrated on controlling the weight I was working with. But the semi hardness of my dick would not go away. I knew my bulge was fully exposed as I lay on my back with my feet on the floor either side of the bench. The thought that Jon could see my arousal was embarrassing but exciting at the same time.

I finished the reps for that exercise and sat up. Jon smiled and told me I had perfect form. His praise made me feel prideful. Thankfully the rest of the exercises were with dumbbells and they didn't require close supervision. Still in denial of my attraction to Jon, I was able to control my arousal. Before the session was over I had admitted to myself that I was sexually attracted to Jon. I'm sure the attraction started the day he moved in next door to Amy and me, but I couldn't bring myself to admit it until that morning in the gym. That realization provided answers to a lot of questions, but I still fought the attraction.

After our workout and a Handball match we hit the showers. I was already washing the sweat from my body when Jon walked in and used the shower across from me. I found it impossible not to look at his naked form. I was mesmerized by him. His back was to me and he had his arms raised massaging shampoo into his scalp. His biceps flexed repeatedly as he washed his hair. His shoulders were wide and muscular with a definite taper down to his trim waist. Even the muscles in his ass cheeks were defined. He turned toward me as he rinsed his hair and I quickly averted my gaze. Chancing another look I realized his head was under the spray of water so I took the opportunity to check him out further.

I had already seen his hairless chest, but the water cascading across his well defined pectorals was like a sexy scene in some movie. Besides the barrel chest and washboard abs, his arms and legs were packed with very defined muscle. Nothing was out of proportion. He looked like a Greek statue come to life. He would have looked right at home on the cover of any fitness magazine.

The water rushed over his almost hairless body making it glisten. Really the only hair on his body was on his head, small tufts in his armpits and the thin line of hair that ran from his navel to a bed of dark brown pubic hair that was well groomed.

Protruding out of the mat of pubic hair was the most impressive dick I had ever seen. In its flaccid state it looked to be as long as I would be with a hard on, and thicker. I suspected that hard it would be at least nine or ten inches long and at least a couple inches thick. It was the biggest dick I had ever seen outside of a porno video. It hung limp in front of his low hanging ball sack. The head was bulbous with the foreskin bunched up behind the rim of his glans instead of covering it. The whole package was framed by his muscular thighs.

I could feel my dick engorging with blood again as I stared. I had to tear my eyes from him and turn away. Still fighting my sexual attraction to Jon, I attributed my arousal to thoughts of watching that huge dick penetrating Amy's pussy as he fucked her. We finished our showers with Jon none the wiser to my voyeurism, but I couldn't get the image of his hot body out of my head.

The ride home was tense for me. I was in a constant state of arousal thinking about his magnificent body and that huge dick between his legs. I subconsciously suppressed my own attraction by imagining how it would look sliding into Amy. My dick stayed semi erect and I had a hard time concealing it. I couldn't wait to get home and tell Amy how endowed Jon was. To tease her and maybe, just maybe, push her closer to wanting a threesome with him.

When I walked into the kitchen Amy was sitting at the breakfast bar. She was a picture of sexy as she got up to greet me. Her tight shorts showed off her camel toe as she walked toward me. I could see her hard nipples pushing at the material of the tiny halter top she wore. My already aroused dick got stiffer. No longer reserved for our sexcapades, Amy had started wearing her slut clothes frequently since Jon came into our lives. I loved it. We were both constantly horny and I was sure it was from Jon's presence in our world.

I greeted Amy by wrapping her in my arms and kissing her deeply. Cupping her ass cheeks in my hands I pulled her to me so she could feel my hard dick and I could feel her tits pressed into my chest. I slid my lips from her mouth to her ear and nibbled her ear lobe, then whispered, " God baby, you are so sexy and beautiful. You look good enough to eat." before returning my lips to hers for another kiss.

Releasing her left cheek I slid my hand between our bodies and pressed it against her sex. Amy moaned when I squeezed her vulva. Her lips pressed tighter against mine and her tongue pushed deeper into my mouth. This time when we broke the kiss we were both breathless.

Looking into my eyes Amy said, "What are you waiting for? My pussy is dripping just for you."

In a light hearted tone I replied, "Your wish is my command, mistress." Then I put my hands in her arm pits and sat her on a stool at the breakfast bar. Sex outside the bedroom was becoming a common thing for us. Kissing her again I used a hand to lower her top so I could play with her tits and hard nipples. Trailing kisses down her neck to her tits, I took turns sucking each nipple causing her to moan an squirm. I loosened her shorts and tugged them from her hips and down her legs. Amy let them drop from her feet to the floor. Kneeling between her spread legs I let my eyes sweep across her body. The only clothes she had on now was her tube top around her waist. The bright color was a nice contrast to her tanned skin. The carefully cropped pubic hair above her smooth labia was so sexy. I could see the pink of her inner lips. They were covered with a sheen of wetness from the copious juices exuding from her pussy.

Leaning forward I stroked my tongue through those lips from her asshole to her clit collecting the savory fluid. Amy moaned and grabbed my head with her hands. She pushed her hips into my face and said, "Oh fuck yes baby. Eat my pussy. I need to cum so badly." I buried my tongue in her as deep as I could get it and sucked her lips. She moaned loudly and humped my face. Pulling back I stroked my tongue through her lips repeatedly; assaulting her clit on each upper limit driving her to a frenzy. It was over in minutes. Amy grabbed my head and clamped her thighs against it as she came hard. When the orgasm subsided she pushed me away. "Oh baby. No more. I can't take it. I'm too sensitive.