Changes - His View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking Jon's dick would be a total surprise that I hoped they both would accept. I could hardly get any work done for thinking about consummating my plan.

When I got home from work I struggled to maintain my emotions. Jon did not join us that evening and I was conflicted. As horny as my thoughts throughout the day had made me I was determined to not have sex with Amy until I confronted them together. I would just have to wait until the following night. Which would probably be better anyway. It was Friday and neither me nor Jon had to work on Saturday. Besides, the anticipation would surely increase the reward.

When we went to bed Amy made it clear she wanted to have sex. I hated to deny her, but I needed to stick to my plan. I kissed her and said, "I really am sorry, babe. I'll make it up to you tomorrow night for sure, but I can't tonight. I'm just too tired. I kissed her good night and rolled away from her to go to sleep. I tossed and turned all night unable to get restful sleep.

Waking up I felt tired from lack of sleep, but ready to get through the day. Before I left for work I told Amy to invite Jon for supper and some board games. She was all for it. Step one of my plan was complete.

As anxious as I was for the day to be through,I struggled through work; willing the time to pass quickly. I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen that evening when I revealed my knowledge of Amy and Jon's affair. What would their reaction be when I told them I wanted to join them? I was hoping they would both be excited when I expressed my desire for us to have a threesome. But mostly I was nervous about their reaction when I attempted to suck Jon's dick. The thought that he would reject such a homosexual act on my part worried me.

Thinking of watching his cum ooze out of Amy's pussy was exciting, but the thought of finally getting my lips around Jon's fat dick had me struggling to conceal my state of arousal. Since admitting to myself that I wanted to suck Jon's dick I was anxious to find out if the reality was as arousing as the fantasy. I was never so happy for a work day to end. Driving home I was hard as a steel rod thinking about how the night might possibly turn out. The best part was that they had no idea what was coming.

When I got home I sat in my car for a few minutes and struggled to lose my hard on before going inside. That turned out to be a waste of time because as soon as I opened the kitchen door I was struck by the image of my wife bent over at the stove checking on whatever she had in the oven. She was wearing a short white skirt and in her current position I could see the backs of her thighs all the way to her bare ass cheeks. I could see a splash of red running between her buttocks and covering her pussy. She was wearing my favorite thong panties. My dick was instantly hard again as I gazed upon her.

Amy slowly straightened up and turned to walk to me with a Cheshire cat grin on her face. My dick throbbed as I watched her braless tits swaying beneath her filmy blouse; her hard nipples obvious. The blouse was teal colored and almost see through. Amy had the tails tied in a knot below her pendulous breasts. Only the last two buttons were fastened, leaving the upper half of her blouse open and exposing her ample cleavage. Her skirt was very short, exposing most of her shapely legs. I felt sure if she raised her arms over her head her red panties would be visible. I stood in the doorway mesmerized by her as she glided across the kitchen floor to me. She was bare foot and her toes were painted to match her fingernails.

She looked so sexy. I loved that Amy had dropped the conservative housewife demeanor and adopted a more hot and ready to fuck style. I was sure she dressed like this to rev up my libido, but after my discovery two nights ago I knew she was dressing for Jon too. This time she was dressed perfectly for what I had planned. When she reached me she put her arms around my neck and gave me an open mouthed kiss that curled my toes. I felt her breasts compressing against my chest as I reached to cup the bare globes of her ass. She moaned into my mouth when I ground my hips against her letting her feel my hard on.

I wanted to tease her a little so I said, "Damn, Amy. You look good enough to eat. Are you dressed for me or Jon?" She laughed nervously and rubbed her hand across the bulge in the front of my pants as she said, "For you, silly, but I know how worked up you get when I flirt with him. I want you primed for a great performance tonight." Then she took a step back and slowly lifted her skirt showing me her red panties. She coquettishly said, "But, if you want a little snack."

She had no idea of the performance I had planned or how primed I was already. I moved to her and used my left hand to cup her panty clad vulva. I could feel the dampness from her moist pussy on the material. I barked a laugh and said, "You are such a tease. There's not enough time now, but I will definitely have a bite later. I have something else in mind that I think you will thoroughly enjoy too." I squeezed her pussy and smacked my bare ass cheek with my free hand. Amy jumped and yelped as I said, "I'm going to shower and get ready for the evening." I left her rubbing her buttock as I walked out of the kitchen to our bedroom.

I decided on a pair of Tan shorts and no underwear. For a shirt I put on a bright floral Hawaiian. I slipped on my flops and returned to the kitchen. It was close to six o'clock so I mixed three adult beverages while waiting on Jon. He showed up right at six o'clock. Amy hugged him around the neck giving me another peek at her bare ass cheeks. She pressed her body against his and kissed him lightly on the lips like it was the most ordinary thing to do. Jon looked at me and laughed nervously as he said a little too loudly, "Hey,Tim." I smiled and said,"Hey pal." and handed him his favorite drink.

It was obvious Amy was flirting heavily tonight. Her antics were effecting Jon as much as they were me. We both were treated to several views of her spectacular ass as she checked on the casserole baking in the oven. The first time Amy did it I observed Jon's reaction from the corner of my eye. His mouth was hanging open as he discreetly stared at the scene before us. Suddenly he tore his eyes off her ass and looked at me sheepishly. I smiled knowingly. After that he openly stared when she exposed herself. At one point he got up to go to the bath room. Even though he tried to hide it I could see that his dick was hard. The bulge in his jeans was huge and snaked down his left thigh. My heart raced at the thought of seeing that monster fully erect. My dick was so hard it was uncomfortable trapped in my shorts.

While Jon was gone Amy got up to check the casserole again. When she stepped past me I decided to have a little fun with her. I grabbed her by the hips from behind and pulled her into my lap. My hard dick pressed into her ass cheeks. Pretending she was unfamiliar with what Jon's dick looked like I nuzzled her ear and whispered, "I told you he had a big dick. Did you check out that huge bulge in his jeans?"

Amy turned to kiss me before nibbling my ear lobe. She rubbed my dick and her voice was very sultry as she whispered, "Oh baby, seeing that bulge makes me want this bulge so bad. I can hardly wait to free it after Jon leaves." She released me and checked the food in the oven. It was ready.

Jon returned from the bathroom and his package was relatively smaller. I fixed another round of drinks while Amy put the food on the table. Amy talked as much as she ate. She seemed nervous, but she kept up her flirting. I knew she was trying to get me as aroused as she could for later so she could have her "performance". Little did she know.

After diner Jon and I watched Amy as she cleaned up the kitchen. We asked to help, but she insisted that we just relax and she would take care of everything. She continued to flirt and tease both of us. It was fun watching Jon as he watched Amy expose her ass while putting the dishes in the upper cabinet. When the last dish was put up and Amy was sitting at the bar again I got up and fixed us all another drink. I sat the drinks on the counter but didn't sit down. Standing beside Amy I put my hand on her inner thigh and lightly squeezed. At that moment Jon asked, "What games are we playing tonight, Tim?"

I thought it was perfect timing. That was just the opening I was waiting for. I pushed my hand up Amy's thigh until my fingers were pressing against her panties and said, "I really don't want to play any games tonight, Jon. I think the games are over. What I do want though is get to the truth and clear the air between the three of us. I'll start. I know that you and Amy are having sex." Amy stiffened and sucked in a quick breath of air. I pressed a finger hard against her panties forcing the material between her pussy lips and continued, "I don't know how long its been going on, but I know." They looked at each other, then at me. Their faces were a mixture of shock, confusion and apprehension.

Jon started to speak. "Tim, I..."

Their eyes widened when I softly, but firmly said, "Shut up,Jon. Don't even try to deny it. Either of you. I've suspected it for a while, but I have known it for sure since Wednesday night." I looked directly at Amy. She was shaking her head side to side, mouthing "no no no."

I dug in. "Yes Amy, I have suspected it for a while now, but my suspicions were confirmed when I went down on you Wednesday night and discovered Jon's cum inside you. Did you really think I didn't recognize the taste? Don't answer that. It was rhetorical."

Amy tried to speak. Her face and voice pleading. "I'm so sorry, Tim. I.."

I felt like my whole body was shaking from the excitement of what I was about to reveal to my wife and her lover; who happened to be my best friend. The uncertainty of their response to my revelation was unnerving, but I was hoping they would be as aroused by the prospects of sex between the three of us as I was. Knowing the possibility of them rejecting what I proposed, I forged ahead.

Speaking in a calmer voice than I thought possible I gently cut her off too. "Stop it right now. Don't say another word. Here's the deal guys. I am not mad. Well, a little pissed that you went behind my back, but in the great scheme of things I can live with that. After all, Amy, you know I have fantasized about watching Jon fuck you for almost a year now.

"I have thought about it and have decided that I am glad you two were already having sex before Wednesday night. If the three of us had made the decision to have sex together before then I'm not sure I would have ever discovered how much I like eating Jon's cum from your pussy."

They were staring at me, their mouths hanging open in disbelief. I could tell I had just shocked Amy to her core. I continued. "Amy, I want to watch Jon fuck you. After Wednesday night it's time to make that a reality. Jon, I want to see that fat dick of yours plunging deep into Amy. I want to hear Amy moan with pleasure as you bring her to orgasm. I want to see the pleasure on your face as you orgasm inside her. Then....

"Then I want to eat your pussy, Amy. You wanted to know why I ate you the way I did Wednesday. It was the realization that I was eating you after Jon's dick had just been inside you. It was hard to reconcile how aroused that made me at first, but the biggest turn on was discovering how much I enjoyed the taste of his cum inside you. It was very... arousing." A moan escaped Amy's throat.

I looked directly into Amy's eyes and said, "You like that idea? You want to fuck Jon while I watch, then let me clean up your cumy pussy?"

Amy blushed and said, "If you are really good with it, then yes, I want to fuck Jon while you watch. As for after; if you eat me the way you did Wednesday night, hell yes, I want that too."

I had been fingering the gusset of her panties since confronting them. Amy reached for my hand and held it tightly against her pussy as she continued. "Tim, I love you so much. I am so sorry I went behind your back, but it was really a situation I just could not resist. After that night of the day we met Jon and you put the image of him fucking me in my head I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm not trying to put the blame on you, baby, really I'm not, but the more you talked about it the more I wanted it.

"And especially later when you told me how big Jon was I became obsessed with my fantasy. I wanted to tell you plenty of times that I wanted to invite Jon into our bed, but I was afraid of your reaction. I didn't want to destroy our marriage. I love you, Tim and I don't want to lose you. I really hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

"I want you to know that it was not Jon's idea. I had to initiate everything. Jon values your friendship and doesn't want to hurt you. It was me that made him cave in when I threw myself on him. We haven't been having sex but a little more than a month. It took me that long to get to the point I couldn't stand it any longer." Amy stopped talking and lowered her head like she was resigned to whatever I decided.

Jon spoke into the silence that hung in the air after Amy quit talking. "Tim, I'm really sorry about everything. I wish I could have been strong enough to resist when Amy offered herself to me, but the truth is I have wanted to have sex with her from the first day I met you guys. Then we became close friends and that became out of the question. The day she stood naked in front of me; inviting me to take her I was just too weak to say no. I love you both, man. I don't want to lose your friendship, but I'll totally understand if you want to end it."

I looked at Jon and shook my head in disbelief. "Jon, did you not hear what I just said? I really do want to watch you and Amy having sex. I just need to be a part of it. If you can handle it, I want the three of us to have uninhibited sex together. Let's explore all of our fantasies. Amy has a fantasy of having sex with two men at the same time. Has she told you about that? I want the two of us to fulfill that fantasy for her. Are you good with that?" I turned to Amy and said, "And Amy, I forgive you with no reservations. I'm actually happy with how this whole situation is turning out."

I didn't wait on an answer. Pulling my hand from her crotch I spun Amy around in her chair and grabbed the front of her blouse. Before she could react I ripped her blouse open exposing her naked tits. It was obvious Amy was excited. Her nipples were hard; even the tissue of her areolas were pebbled from her arousal. As I lowered my mouth to one of Amy's lovely tits I said, "Come here Jon. Let's get this party started." I closed my lips around the hard nipple and tongued it.

Amy moaned, "mmmm" in her throat. When Jon joined me and sucked her other nipple into his mouth Amy moaned louder. She put her hands on our heads and pressed us to her breasts. I let my hand slide up her thigh to her crotch again where I encountered Jon's fingers stroking the damp gusset of her panties. Amy was moaning softly. As our fingers entwined I kissed Amy passionately. When I went back to nibbling on her tit, Jon kissed her just as passionately. Jon had just resumed sucking her free tit when Amy said, "Oh my god guys. You're driving me wild. Please take me to the bedroom so we can get comfortable."

I straightened up as Jon picked her up to carry her to the bedroom. In the bedroom he lay Amy on the bed and started stripping off his clothes. I was ahead of him because I had stripped on the way to the bedroom. My mouth fell open when Jon's dick popped into view as he lowered his boxers. Finally, I had my chance to see it fully engorged. I was right. It was a monster.

The thing looked to be as big as I had imagined. His foreskin was pulled tight and light glinted off the drop of clear fluid leaking from the slit in the swollen purplish head. The shaft was very thick with no noticeable curvature. I whistled softly as I stared at it. We weren't in the shower at the gym now and the urge to touch it was strong. It seemed like a magnet drawing me to it. All I had to do was take one step, reach out and my hand could wrap around it. I shook myself as I saw movement out of the corner of my eye.

Amy was dropping to her knees in front of Jon. She had shed her blouse and skirt. Naked except for her red thong, she reached out and wrapped her hand around his huge dick. She turned her head and looked directly at me. Her smile was radiant. My pulse hammered as I watched her turn back to Jon and snake out her tongue to collect the droplet of pre cum from the tip of his dick. Lost in the moment she pressed his hard dick against his belly and tongued it from his ball sack to the tip before taking the head in her mouth.

I was rooted to the spot I was standing. I was surprised she could get it in her mouth, never mind taking half of its length without choking. One hand was stroking the remainder of his shaft, the other fondling his heavy balls. I could see the glistening of her saliva when she drew her mouth off his shaft. Amy was giving Jon the best porno blow job I had ever watched; running her tongue all over the entire thing and even sucking his balls. I was amazed by how erotic watching my wife suck my best friend's massive dick was.

At last, one of my fantasies was becoming reality. I could feel my dick head tighten as more blood rushed into it. The sight of Amy with her mouth stuffed with Jon's dick was so erotic it was taking my breath. I stroked myself to the timing of Amy sucking Jon. I was entranced by what she was doing with such obvious enthusiasm. I didn't know what their reaction would be, but I was ready to have that hunk of hot flesh in my mouth too. To find out what it was really like to suck Jon's dick. Before I could move to make that a reality Amy spoke and her words stopped me. I heard her say, "Come on Jon. Let's give Tim what he wants. I want to feel your wonderful cock filling me as we turn fantasy into reality for him."

When she said that Jon pulled her to her feet and guided her backwards to the bed. Jon's nervousness was gone. He was totally into the sex with Amy now. He removed her thong and tossed them to me. Amy spread her legs wide for him. He got between her legs and dove face first into her wet pussy. I watched my best friend eat my wife's pussy as I brought her damp panties to my nose an inhaled deeply. Her musky scent filled my nostrils as I stroked my dick and watched the hottest sex scene I had ever witnessed.

Suddenly she cried out, "Oh god, Jon. Eat my pussy, baby. Your tongue feels wonderful." It thrilled me to watch Amy pull her legs up to her chest further exposing her pussy to Jon's probing tongue. Her moans were driving my passion and I let my orgasm over take me. My balls tightened and my dick throbbed as stream after stream of cum erupted from my balls. Amy screamed she was cumming as I ejaculated onto our bedroom floor.

Amy almost screamed, "Oh god, I'm cumming!" She thrashed beneath Jon her orgasm consuming her as Jon continued to pound his fat dick into her spasming pussy. My orgasm had not cooled my ardor and the scene before me elevated it even higher. I stepped to the bed and massaged Amy's tits. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She smiled when she saw my semi hard dick with a large droplet of cum hanging in her face. She used her tongue to capture the droplet before taking my dick head into her mouth. That felt wonderful and I moaned my pleasure.

Amy sucked my dick and I felt it start to regain its firmness. Jon sat up on his knees between Amy's legs. His huge dick jerking as it throbbed. I still couldn't get over how big it was. I twisted my body so I could hold Amy's legs up for her. From my position I could clearly see her ass was elevated above the bed as Jon's cock head penetrated her pussy lips. The image of Amy's wet pussy with Jon's dick disappearing into it is seared into my brain. She moaned around my hard dick in her mouth as Jon slowly filled her pussy to capacity.