Changes - His View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of inches were still exposed and Amy moaned as Jon started to withdraw. His dick was shiny with her juices. Jon pulled out of her completely, then plunged back in causing Amy to groan with pleasure. Watching Jon fuck Amy was as erotic as I had imagined. It was obvious that Amy was loving every inch of that fantastic dick as it filled her completely.

I felt overwhelming love for her. I was happy she was receiving so much pleasure from another man. This was both our fantasies in the flesh. The only thing that dulled the experience for me was that she had fucked Jon before this night and I didn't get to watch their first encounter. I forced that thought out of my head and concentrated on the arousal their coupling was generating in me.

Amy sucked my dick while Jon fucked her. She was living her fantasy of having two men at the same time now. She was moaning and sucking me with abandon as she thrashed beneath Jon. I knew he was close to cumming by the increased intensity of his moans. The anticipation of eating my first cream pie had my dick rock hard in Amy's mouth.

Suddenly Jon stopped moving, his dick half buried in Amy's sodden pussy. He moaned loudly as he held still. Clutching Amy's legs to his body he threw his head back and moaned loudly as he filled my lovely wife's pussy with his essence. Amy released my dick from her mouth and shrieked as she came with her second orgasm. I leaned down and kissed her. She grabbed my head and looked at me with a serious expression. Then she said, "Thank you, Tim, I love you more than words can express."

Overwhelmed with love for my wife I gently kissed her lips and told her, "I love you too, Amy. This was a wonderful experience for me too, but it's not over yet." I turned to Jon and said, "Jon, you need to move out of the way so I can give my wife another fantastic orgasm."

Jon pulled out of Amy and scrambled up the bed to sit with his back against the head board to watch. I got on the bed between Amy's spread legs and lay on my belly. The white shiny cum that was oozing out of her was a stark contrast to the puffy red lips of her pussy. I could see her anus was coated with cum too. I scooched forward and used my tongue to scoop the rivulet from Amy's asshole.

The taste of Jon's cum exploded on my tongue. Wednesday night had just been a primer. This was incredible. I was so aroused that if my dick was touched I think it would have erupted in a fountain of cum. The taste was salty and slightly sweet at the same time. The texture was silky slick as it coated the inside of my mouth. I had to have more.

Starting at the bottom of her nether lips I drew my tongue from her asshole to her clit. Savoring the flavor of Jon's cum I swallowed. Then I buried my tongue as deep into Amy's pussy as I could get it. With abandon I ate her pussy and sucked as much of Jon's cum as I could capture out of her, bringing her to a tremendous orgasm. Amy thrashed on my tongue as her orgasm subsided. When she lay still and sighed I lightly kissed her clit before moving up and sucking her hard nipples. Then I gave her a very passionate kiss. When I opened my eyes I was looking straight at Jon lounging against the head board, his fat dick laying across his balls, glistening with a coat of drying cum and Amy's juices. This was my chance to find out if sucking his dick was something I truly wanted or if it was just a fantasy that aroused me.

My pulse pounded in my head as I crawled across Amy to reach Jon, I was hoping he would be receptive to what I was about to do. My heart hammered in my chest as I crawled between his legs. Jon had a questioning look on his face. Before he could react I leaned down and ran my tongue along the length of his dick. Jon exclaimed, "What the fuck, Tim!", but he didn't try to push me away or change positions so I looked into his eyes as I took his dick in my hand. Jon sighed and said, "Go for it dude."

There was no turning back now. Emboldened by his words I leaned down and my lips stretched around the bulbous head as I took him in my mouth. I heard Amy moan behind me. Then she exclaimed. "Oh my god, Tim! Are you really sucking Jon's cock?"

It seemed surreal that I was actually sucking Jon's dick. The fantasy was arousing, but feeling his flesh under my tongue was more erotic than I had imagined. The texture on my tongue was intriguing. The head felt soft and spongy, but the couple inches below it felt like silk covered steel. Instead of answering Amy I took more of him into my mouth. My jaw ached a little from stretching so wide, but that minor discomfort was soon forgotten when I discovered I liked the sensations Jon's dick produced as it slid in and out between my lips. I heard Jon moan as he raised his hips off the bed trying to get more of his dick in my mouth. That told me he liked what I was doing and I doubled my efforts.

Jon was fully hard now and I really got into giving my first blow job. I was taking as much as I could without gagging as I fondled his heavy balls. Jon started moaning each time I engulfed his shaft. Knowing that he had just cum I was surprised that he was getting close to getting off again so soon. It thrilled me to know I was the one doing that to him. I craved the experience of his cum blasting into my mouth as I sucked him to orgasm. This was a whole new experience and I was loving it.

Suddenly Amy was beside me; her face next to mine. She whispered, "That's it baby, watching you suck that cock is making me so hot." I let Jon's dick slip from my mouth and kissed Amy. It was very erotic kissing her right after sucking Jon's dick. We broke the kiss and Amy got up to straddle Jon's waist facing me. Her pussy was glistening with wetness as I guided Jon's dick into her opening. Amy moaned as she sank down on his thick rod.

Sucking Jon to completion would have to wait, but I could still enjoy tonguing them both. But first I got up on my knees in front of Amy. I kissed her passionately as she rode Jon's fuck pole. I trailed kisses to her tits and sucked her hard nipples before I lowered my head and sucked one of Jon's nuts into my mouth, then the other. I licked Amy's juices off his shaft as they fucked. I tongued Amy's clit causing her to almost scream with pleasure as she came again.

Jon took hold of Amy's hips and started pounding his dick up into her with force. She grunted with every thrust he made. He fucked her like that for a long time and I had a hard time keeping up. Several times Jon slipped completely out of Amy and each time it happened I would frantically tongue her juices from his shaft before reinserting it inside her. Finally he slammed deep into her and held still. I watched his balls draw up and his dick pulse as he pumped a second load of his luscious cum into my wife.

Jon sighed heavily and relaxed as his orgasm subsided. Amy started rising up off his dick and I stopped her. I tongued and sucked her clit until she had another orgasm. Her spasms pushed Jon's deflating dick out of her pussy and I quickly covered her gaping hole with my mouth. She lay back on Jon and let me enjoy my second cream pie. My tongue captured his cum as it gushed from her. It was hot, sticky and indescribably delicious. I swallowed and drove my tongue deep into Amy searching for more. After a few minutes Amy tried moving away from me as she said, "No more baby. I can't take it. I am so sensitive it hurts."

Reluctantly I left her juicy snatch and turned my attention to Jon's cum slick dick. I cleaned the shaft and sucked the head into my mouth. He was flaccid now, but I still couldn't get all of him in. I sat up and moved to give Amy a kiss knowing she could taste his cum on my lips. Her moan told me she liked it. Amy got off of Jon and lay beside him. She reached for me as she said, "Come here Tim and give me your beautiful cock."

Who was I to argue. My dick was so hard it hurt. I got between her spread legs and without preamble penetrated her wonderful pussy. As I bottomed out I looked deep into Amy's eyes and said, "I love you." And I meant it to my core. In spite of Jon recently fucking Amy with his huge dick I could feel her vagina walls lightly caressing my dick as I fucked her. I started hammering into her with abandon. It didn't take long and my orgasm consumed me. Amy got off at the same time and we collapsed in exhaustion. I rolled onto my back and gave Amy one last surprise when I said, "Sit on my face baby and let me clean you up." Eating my own cum was good, but it sure wasn't Jon's.

As I lay there completely satisfied Amy snuggled up to me and said, "Oh god, Tim. You have made me so happy tonight. I really am sorry for going behind your back and I am so glad that you had it in your heart to forgive me. You are the best man in the world to me and I love you more than you can know."

I looked into her eyes as I responded. "I'm glad I could make you so happy, babe. I do forgive you without reservation and I just know that the three of us are going to be the happiest threesome ever."

Amy hugged me and I lay back and closed my eyes, fighting sleep. I felt Amy get up and move to Jon. When I looked she was between his legs sucking his dick. Watching her got me aroused again so I got up and kneeled beside her.; my quickly inflating dick dangling beside her face. She took her mouth off Jon's dick and engulfed mine. She sucked me until I was hard then returned to Jon. She alternated between our dicks for a few minutes before I decided to join her in sucking Jon.

I lay down beside her and leaned in; making it obvious I wanted her to share. She released Jon's dick and pushed it toward me. I opened my mouth and it filled me. I had no doubt that I liked sucking Jon's dick. It just seemed natural to me at this point.

Amy and I shared Jon's dick; tonguing and sucking alternately. Jon was definitely enjoying the double attention. He was humping into our mouths and moaning constantly. Jon's dick was in my mouth and I was tonguing the ridge at the base of the head when I felt him slightly tense up. I knew what was coming and I was determined that I was going to reap the reward this time. I was ready to find out what it was like to have him shoot his hot load directly into my mouth. Amy realized what was about to happen. She lay her head on Jon's thigh and watched me take my first load of cum straight from the source.

Jon moaned loudly as he thrust deeper into my mouth, grabbed my head and stopped moving. I grabbed his dick at the base and felt it pulse and the head expand slightly in my mouth just before the first stream of cum blasted my tonsils. It was hot on my tongue. The silky texture of the thick liquid felt different somehow from when I had tasted it inside Amy's pussy. I absolutely loved the sensation of stream after stream pulsing into my mouth. My mouth filled rapidly. I had to swallow or choke. There was no doubt I was swallowing that luscious juice. I swallowed twice before he finished cumming. Eating Jon's cum out of Amy's pussy was awesome, but the sensations of his cum flooding my mouth as I held his dick head between my lips was incredible. I had no doubt I would do this again and again.

Amy grabbed my head and turned it so she could kiss me. She was wild with lust as she used her tongue to probe my mouth searching for the taste of Jon's cum. She reached down and grabbed my hard dick. I had been so into sucking Jon that I wasn't even aware of my own need. Amy said, "Fuck me, Tim. I need you so bad."

She got on her hands and knees and I mounted her from behind. I pounded her pussy rapidly until she came which only took minutes. I was so exhausted I collapsed backward onto the bed. Amy turned around and started sucking me. It was pleasant, but I needed rest more than an orgasm right then. I put my hand on her forehead and said, "It's alright, babe. I'm perfectly satisfied right now. Let's just relax and enjoy the moment."

The three of us lay sprawled across the bed. Amy was using one of Jon's thighs as a pillow. Jon spoke into the silence. "Damn you two. What a night this has been. Tim, I am really glad you are okay with all this. I love you both and after tonight I feel that our relationship has gotten stronger. Earlier I was really worried that I had ruined our friendship, but I am super happy with the way things turned out, but I have to say; you really blew my mind how far you were willing to go sexually tonight. I don't have a problem with any of it though. I am glad that you like sucking my dick, but I hope that you don't expect me to reciprocate because that's something I'm not willing to do."

The thought of Jon sucking my dick had never crossed my mind. Somehow I just knew that Jon was the alpha male. I couldn't picture him sucking a dick but I was happy to suck his. I thought it was amazing that he had turned me into a cocksucker without even knowing he was doing it. Still, I found it hard to be totally honest and tell him that I had been attracted to him for months so I smiled and said, "It's all good, Jon. Hell I never considered it something that I would do either before tonight. It's just that watching the two of you having sex got me more aroused than I have ever been. I can't explain the way you make me feel, but sucking your dick just seemed like a natural thing to do. I discovered I like it. A lot. "

Jon sighed and said, "Well, Thank you both for a wonderful evening. I loved having sex with both of you and am looking forward to more nights like this for sure. Okay then. I guess I'll head on home. Tim, you still going with me to the gym tomorrow?"

"Sure Jon. But why don't you just spend the night with us?"

"No, I think I should go home tonight and let the two of you have some alone time in case you need to talk about what happened here tonight."

That made sense. Amy and I surely needed to talk about it and try to figure out how we would go forward from here. Jon got up to get dressed and Amy hugged him. Then she gave him a huge kiss and thanked him for being so open minded.

I walked him to the door. Before saying good night I said, Jon, I am serious when I say that things are good between us. I meant it when I told you I enjoyed everything we did tonight. Listen, why don't the three of us go out for some diner tomorrow night, then come back here for another night like tonight. I certainly want more. And you can spend the night. How about it; You in?"

Jon shook my hand and grinned."I would love to, Tim. Looking forward to more sex with both of you." We said good night and Jon left.