Changing Landscape

Story Info
A man's girlfriend hires a new landscaper.
3.7k words
3.16
11.4k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another hellish day was finishing at the office. Some corporate stooge at the regional headquarters had me chasing paperwork all day for a report I'd never heard of. My only desire was to get home in time to mow my lawn and drink a beer on the porch, but I got jammed up in the traffic from some horribly planned construction. I cursed through my teeth the whole way home.

The last straw was what awaited me when I got home. My lawn was mowed, and clipping lay all about. I was denied my saving-satisfaction. My side fantasy that our thick and sexy neighbor might sneak a couple peaks at me shirtless mowing the lawn was dashed.

I marched inside to ask my girlfriend what the hell happened. She was in the kitchen reading the mail still in her work clothes of a black skirt and striped blouse. I hardly see her in those clothes because she typically gets home a half hour to an hour before me and quickly changes into her comfy clothes. When I got into the kitchen, she was facing towards the counter and my attention was pulled to her toned legs leading up to her shapely ass, and my annoyance diffused a little.

"What happened to the lawn," I asked.

My girlfriend of four years, Sarah, worked in an office like me, but she actually likes her job. She goes to work all cheerful and comes home with stories about tasks completed and obstacles she overcame. I always listen with a drink in my hand and grunt my approval and agreement. Sharing my work stories is a no go since they have me doing some unsavory tasks like firing employees and slashing budgets. I then usually prepare our dinner and dink around the house while she thumbs through her phone and unwinds from the day. It was a routine we'd settled into for the last couple years.

Sarah replied, "Some guy stopped by right as I was getting home and offered to mow the lawn. I got a nice bonus today, so I figured what the hell? He did a good job and now you have an extra hour or so to do what you want."

I said, "I actually like mowing the lawn, When I finish and drink a beer afterwards, it feels great."

"You can still have a beer."

"It wouldn't be the same."

I had a beer anyways and fixed us dinner. We layed on the couch afterwards until I parlayed a footrub into some sex that a bit more passionate than we had done in a while. She sucked on my ear and pawed at my back, and that easily put me over the edge. It wasn't a long session, probably because it had been some time for us. That happens, and she didn't seem to disappointed but I vowed to do better the next time.

A week passed and we got some more rain and sun, so I figured my yard was ready for a good mow. I sat in my office looking out at the landscape awash with sun. I could definitely pop my shirt off and get the mower going. I especially like pulling the starter cord to fire it up with all the engine fumes. It inflames my more primal side.

My dreams were foiled yet again as I pulled into my driveway to find my freaking lawn mowed. This dastardly landscaper was one step ahead of me. I stormed inside to chastise Sarah. She met me at the door with a cocktail. Well played Sarah. She said she struggled to say no to the man, and let him mow the lawn again. She kept saying sorry, but I was really peeved.

I noticed she was again wearing her work attire. The white blouse was even unbuttoned down to her cleavage. Sarah's boobs are my favorite. A handful of perky flesh and beautiful nipples the size of a quarter. During the summer months, she develops freckles that drive me even wilder.

She noticed me gawking at her boobs, and she led me to the couch in our sunroom. Sarah sat me down, and then got onto her knees in front of me. This was unprecedented. She never took the lead or really seemed interested in giving me head. I couldn't say anything, and I just gulped like a moron as she unzipped my work slacks. Her dark brown eyes only looked down at my hardening dick. She used both hands to pull it out and massage my balls., I'd never gotten such tender treatment.

We hardly ever displayed affection out in the open, and the windows to the sunroom were cracked halfway and allowing a small breeze to come through. Sarah looked so beautiful with her dark hair around her shoulders. She lowered herself onto my now fully erect dick and the warmth of mouth made me shiver with bliss. I could only see the curtain of hair around where the feeling was coming from, but I could sense every slow and tentative motion. She even swirled her tongue around the shaft, and before I knew it I was over the edge. I warned her as best I could and she cupped her hand over my dick as it pulsed and shot spurts of cum. I came down quickly and even more quickly felt saddened that I couldn't have experienced that joy longer. Sarah even seemed a little disappointed. She jumped up and left to put on her comfy clothes. I fixed us dinner and we got drunk watching tv until I went down on her for half an hour which was another welcome surprise. We didn't normally put so much care into foreplay.

Another week passed and my yard became ready for a mow. I thought about it all day. Mowing had become an unattainable pleasure, so I wanted it more than ever. I couldn't trust Sarah to not let the landscaper get to it. I made up my mind to sneak out of work early to get there before he did. A horrific crash on the highway slowed me down, but I still got home earlier than before.

I almost flipped my lid when I saw the truck and trailer in my driveway. The bastard got me again. He must've just finished because the yard was done, but I didn't see him anywhere. I parked and headed to look for the scoundrel. His days of swooping in on my lawn were over. He'd stolen enough of my enjoyment.

I walked by the truck and trailer. They smelled like the fresh cut yard I'd been fantasizing about all day. The name of the company 'Paulson Mowing' sounded familiar, but I could quite explain why. I heard talking from the sunroom. A deep voice and Sarah's soft nervous tones. That was no bother. I fire old guys with deep voices all the time at work. I got to the top step before the sunroom door flapped open. A man I instantly recognized looked down at me for he was a step above. It was Justin Palmer, a guy I knew from school. A freaking bully from my school actually. I don't know why I had been picturing an old fat man as the landscaper. My visions of a portly fella bouncing around atop his mower and groaning climbing into his truck to gulp down gas station soft drinks were quickly replaced by the sneering laugh of my past tormenter.

Justin looked at me with a very amused look. He was wearing a gray sleeveless shirt with his company's name on it. Tribal tattoos ringed his arm along with cursive writing of what I assumed were the names of his children. I hadn't seen Justin since school, but he looked pretty much the same since he looked like an adult even before highschool. The early-bloomers tormented the late-bloomers like myself, but few did so as charismatically as Justin. I think he even got some votes for Prom King which was surprising for a shithead that didn't even play sports.

Standing on the steps of my porch, Justin was taller than me again despite my body using the intervening years to catch up in stature. The terrifying shrinking feeling hit me. I just froze there like a toy with it's battery popped out.

Justin said, "Hey there Chickie."

I hadn't heard that diminutive nickname based on a mispronunciation of my last name in years. The friends I'd held onto knew that I hated it, but Justin was no friend.

I replied, "Oh hey Justin. I didn't realize it was you mowing my lawn. I actually wanted to talk to you about that."

Justin cust me off, "Don't worry about it bud. Your girl already paid up for this month and the next. I'm glad I got this yard too. It's perfect to add to the end of my route, and your yard is pretty easy to mow."

I needed to get that money back. How the hell could she pay for months up front? What the hell was she thinking?

I said, "Justin, actually I think we-"

Cutoff again, "Sorry Chickie, I need to get going if I'm going to figure out what I'm eating for dinner."

He pushed past me in his grubby grass stained clothes and he smelled of musk. I couldn't believe Sarah had let him into the house. She's a very reserved person and a bonafide neat freak.

Helplessly, I watched him climb into his truck and snake it and the trailer out of the driveway. I wanted to yell, but I slinked into the house and plopped onto the couch. Sarah came into the room cheerfully humming.

The after work greetings were faked on my part. I wasn't interested in her day. Not in the slightest. I was interested in how an extra button on her blouse was loose, and exposing another inch or so of her sunkissed and freckled breasts. Had Justin seen her this way? Sarah was normally ultra modest, even around me, but I was repeatedly being surprised by her behavior lately. Something was up and it put a pit in my stomach.

We had more sex the following week than at any other point in our relationship, but that didn't do much to assuage my worries about my loving and devoted girlfriend. I couldn't help but imagine that she was thinking of someone else while I fucked her from behind, and I was horrified to find that half of the time my neurotic imaginings would kill the mood while the other times it would make me cum harder than I ever had in my life.

It is immediately apparent to most people that Sarah is out of my league. We met in college when I still played sports and were closer in attractiveness. Injuries abruptly ended my sports aspirations and I filled the void with alcohol and video games while my girlfriend picked up physical hobbies like spin class that she goes to at least three times a week. My fears of losing her had been around for a while, but they were starting to spiral out of control.

I left from work as early as I possibly dared on the day I suspected Justin might be by to cut the grass. It was a steady routine of Wednesday visits since the weather had been remarkably pleasant for an extended period. My heart pounded as I drove home with horrifying visions swirling about my head. The brute from my childhood had access to my home.

We live in a quiet area just outside of a slow midwestern city. I decided to park a street over and approach my house from the backyard. I felt so stupid creaping in slacks and a tie like a yuppier burglar. The backyard was of course already mowed when I got there, but I could hear Justin pulling the old green lawn mower onto the trailer in the driveway. A tall wooden fence enclosed the backyard, so I didn't worry about being spotted by a neighbor once I entered the property. Sarah's car occupied the garage and I caught flashes of her moving about the house. She seemed to be in a hurry to tidy up. That didn't feel good at all.

Our wooden deck goes around the kitchen area on the back of the house, so I was able to look through a rear window as I tucked myself beside the air conditioning unit. Just in time, apparently, because I started to hear voices from the house. I peeked in to see Justin standing in a sweat soaked gray shirt talking to my prim and proper girlfriend. I couldn't discern what they were saying though.

She must have offered him a beer because she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a can from the stack. That was my goddamn reward beer! What's worse was that I now noticed she had two buttons popped on her black blouse. That confirmed my suspicions. She was teasing him, and Justin was clearly enjoying it. He just cracked his beer and openly looked at her exquisite boobs. Only a few feet separated them. The dumb bully reached down and adjusted his shorts, and when he squeezed the front, an outline appeared. He was teasing her back! Sarah tried to coyly look by messing with her hair, but she discreetly cocked an eyebrow as she did.

It was at this moment I realized I was sporting an erection that was poking straight out. I tried to stuff the excited horny feeling away, but it just intensified with my shame.

They continued to talk in my living room while Justin chugged my beer. He must've brought up money because Sarah turned around to get something from her purse that was on the ottoman. Bending over in a skirt, her toned legs looked great. The black fabric tightly clung to the skin just above her knee, but it started to rise up a little with each moment she remained bent. Was this another tease? Justin definitely felt so because he reached out and grabbed her ass with a firm squeeze. The lack of audio made me feel like I was in a memory experiencing the moment with a lag. I did nothing. I expected Sarah to do something, but she didn't. A couple seconds went by as she continued to reach around in her purse. Horror and shame was all I felt, and the fact that I didn't feel anger made me all the more shameful.

Sarah turned and handed him the money with a damn smile on her face. My world was shattered. He left a second later, and the only thing I could think to do was slink back through my yard and get my car.

Nothing was said about what occurred. I sat at my desk all week playing with my dick through my pocket and trying to come up with something to say or do. There was an attempt on my part to take advantage of Sarah's heightened sex drive, but I either came immediately or lost my erection while drowning in thoughts. I sensed that she was desperate for me to perform. Maybe she was afraid of what she was feeling just like me.

The night before Justin was to return, she welcomed me home in just a matching pair of red panties that I'd never seen before. She made me cum in twenty seconds of sex. The look of utter disappointment on her face as she washed my cum off her thigh was heart wrenching. I failed as a lover and left her unsatisfied on the eve of the musky brute returning to our home.

I found myself in the same hiding spot on my deck as the week before. I wasn't sure what I was expecting to find, but I made sure to crack the window open before leaving for work.

The scene started the same way as last time except Sarah was dressed differently. She'd put on what she normally works out in; yoga pants and a tight spandex top. I was thinking she put those bottoms on so she could feel his ass grab all the better.

She grabbed him a beer and they stood next to the couch talking. I don't know why I was shocked when she turned around and bent over to expose her tight ass in light pink spandex. I wasn't surprised he squeezed it though. I could see his fingers dig in and really knead the flesh. Sarah moaned quickly like she was trying to hide her pleasure.

I could hear say, "I'm always losing things in here," but he just grunted in response.

Justin's back was covered in sweat still,and I could see some definition in his tatted arms. The non-ass squeezing hand was playing with his dick. I couldn't quite tell what all he was packing, but Sarah was about to find out. She straightened up and turned around, and her gaze slowly crawled down until landing on his crotch.

She rubbed her chest worriedly. I have no idea what she was thinking at that moment, but Justin quickly erased it when he took her hand and placed it on his dick. Her look turned to animalistic lust. Justin went in for the kill.

Sarah's hand felt around for the full outline of his manhood and her eyes got wide, real wide. She brought her second hand down and clasped it. This squeezed her tits out and displayed her hardening nipples through the shirt. I love her nipples. They're perfect to me and are right at home on her C cup tits. Justin must've liked them too because he pulled her top up to just below her collarbone. Her boobs bounced a little and her bikini tan line traced under the tan freckled parts that normally was the only part of her that dirtbags like Justin were allowed to see.

Justin said, "You like that?"

She didn't respond, and he tilted his head down. She looked at the thing clasped in her hand and then slowly nodded to him.

"Then why don't you get down there and take it out?"

She thought for a second before acquiescing, and Justin pulled her top all the way off. He was wearing light tan shorts, and she undid the metal button which caused them to fall to his well worn boots. Only the thin fabric of his underwear was left. She slid those down slowly with her little fingers curled around the waistband. A definitive tanline on his thighs looked like it was stenciled on. I could only see his hairy ass because he was turned away, but Sarah had a front row seat for something she was very intrigued with. She used two hands to bring it closer. He turned to his right and brought into view the object of my girlfriend's extreme focus. I thought my eyes must've been deceiving me. Justin's cock was absolutely mammoth. Easily eight inches with stupid thickness, and it didn't appear to be at full harness. His dick made me hate the world.

Justin said, "That's the biggest one you ever held?"

Sarah replied with a laugh, "Yeah, by far. It's like heavy. I have to use two hands." She rubbed her thumb on the tip. It was stiffening in her hand, and her dainty fingers couldn't quite wrap around the whole log.

Justin said, "Don't drop it on that pretty face of yours." As he put his fingers into her hair and tightened his grip.

This brought her light pink lip glossed mouth very close to his dick. She kissed the bottom of the tip and trailed her tongue around the circumference like she was measuring it. He squeezed her hair more, and the fat tip disappeared into her mouth. She still had both hands on the shaft, but he rocked a little with his hips to open her mouth. Sarah just closed her eyes and took it. Inches went in and came back glossed with her spit. They both were moaning, but her's became muffled as the giant dick pushed past her tongue and well past the point where my five inches rarely ever made it.

Sarah's mouth was totally popped open and she opened her eyes in alarm at how much more dick Justin was trying to push in her. She brought one hand and then two to his swaying thighs, but it didn't stop him.

Justin said, "Just relax baby. Use your tongue and hands and I'll be done soon." She concentrated on the tongue first. It looked like she was trying to swirl it around the thick tip. He started to moan and lean his head back. Sarah then put her hands around the slick pole and covered the rest with twisting motions. She found rhythm after a minute or so and then went back to closing her eyes and moaning with each thrust. Her nipples were so hard. She would periodically take a hand from the cock to pinch and twist them.

This went on for at least ten minutes. Justin had found the max he could thrust into her mouth, so he picked up the face. One of her hands started playing with her pussy, but I think she realized he was close to cumming and brought it up to vigorously pump him.

The brute grunted deep and twisted her hair more. Sarah's eyes shot open as her mouth and throat filled with cum. He pulled her head away and instructed her to keep pumping. Splash after splash of glimmering cum hit her face and dripped down onto her heaving chest. She leaned back breathing heavily and looked amazed at the thick globs she scooped off her boobs and chin. She must've swallowed the cum in her mouth which was something she had only done once or twice for me.

Justin was a lot less flustered by the moment then Sarah. He put his cock away and grabbed the money Sarah had pretended to struggle to find. The front screen door slammed shut and he pulled away before Sarah put herself together and went to clean herself up.

I couldn't process what I had just witnessed, but slowly walked back to my car, drove to a liquor store, and spent the rest of the night drinking myself silly. I couldn't hardly bring myself to look at Sarah. I was hungover as hell the next day, but she cheerfully kissed me goodbye before leaving for work.