Changing My Boss's Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better wash your hands, maybe I'll slip you my mouthwash, so you don't smell like... funky vagina all day." Had that been it? I had a bubble of fear about why she'd almost flipped at seeing me tasting her, at me touching her, but after that bone shaking orgasm I knew it had to have been at least a few days since her and her husband had had any 'time' together.

"Nah, it's way better than this musty place." Taking a sniff of my fingers I confirmed. "Way, way better."

"Okay," That made a range of emotions slide over her pretty face, the last was a big almost relieved grin. "If that makes your day better."

She grinned at me until I dressed, giving a contented little sigh before leaving me to my programming. Which I had to admit went a lot smoother with my balls freshly emptied and the smell of her delicious pussy scenting the air.

***********

"It's after six on a Friday before a long weekend Boone, go home, or go wherever you're spending your holiday weekend, one way or another it's waiting until we get back." Which was the truth but how early on Monday was my thought, mostly though I really hated leaving something so close to completion.

"Yeah, I know but I'm almost done." I told Alexis, still working on the problem.

"I mean it! Go home, if you're going to burn yourself out I want it for something big!" I had to double check, yup she was joking, the wink told me so.

"I'll remember that," Grinning back before something occurred to me. "Wait, I thought everyone left."

"Everyone did, I went shopping for dinner and saw the light on on my way back. Thought I better check in." Nobody drove by our office by happenstance, it was set really far off the main road.

"Ah, your husband expecting you then?"

"No I 'took too long'." She put air quotes up and a snide tone for the last few words. "They got pizza."

"You came back to tell me to go home, even though you should just go home?" A mock bow said she conceded the point to me but instead of excusing herself she came into the room, I was sure she had some idea of what I was working on, but it was mostly just an excuse to park herself as close as possible. "You willing to give me something to get me through the weekend?"

It was difficult as hell to ask that. It had been two weeks of our new "dynamic" and I had indeed asked for it, several times. She had never denied me, if only because I made sure to ask at opportune times. There was still this dynamic where she was my boss 98% of the time and then sometimes I was forcing her to gag on my dick, or pinning her against a wall while i had her skirt pulled up and her panties at her knees to finger blast her to sweet release.

It was so fucking weird!

The first twitch of her muscles after I asked that had my internal alarm bells going off, sure I'd finally done it. I'd stepped over the line and in this crazy sexual bonus minefield of a relationship we had, doing that would not end well.

"Didn't I take care of you this morning?" She asked, slowly turning away from the monitor to look back at me, grinning ear to ear, my worry skittering away.

"Yeah but I've got this craving."

"You do?" Not as subtle as she no doubt wanted to be in bending over a little more, pushing her juicy ass out.

"Yeah, it's this stuff that helps me think." I'd made a couple of references to it before, considering how I was pretty sure it was her flavor and scent that she was so shy about, she always watched me with an expression of doom whenever I sampled her goods. Tonight I thought, tonight I am going to get my tongue in there. "I've just had little teasing samples of it but..." I tapped the screen of the test machine I'd been working on. "Today I need it to figure this out."

"Oh god Boone, I..." There it was again, even after two weeks of assurances that I didn't think she had anything wrong with her down there. Turning away she pressed her hands into the tabletop, stared hard at nothing. "I don't know if you should."

"I need it boss." Casual Fridays was an unspoken thing, nobody went too far and so nobody had to make a rule about it. Instead of her smart suits, her formal but fun jackets and khakis, or my favorite the whatever top with skirts, today she was wearing leggings. Had shed the knee length cardigan sweater in the car so it was just sharp blouse that ended right at the line that the red leggings began. I should have noticed that right away! "And yours is... All that I want right now."

She whimpered, flat hands going to fingernails just barely dug into the table as I slowly started pulling her pants down. It took me way too long to realize that not only was the sweater gone but she was pantiless as well. Had she done it while getting dressed this morning or hurriedly in the car after shedding her sweater? Either way I bared that pretty white generous ass. My mouth watering as I caught hints of how aroused she was in the air, as she moved to lift first one leg then the other as I took her pants completely off.

"Boone you don't have to do this just because I'm your boss." That idea wasn't a power play turn on for her. She just thought that might be why I was doing this, god what had fucked her up like this about her body? "Okay?"

"I need it Alexis." Pushing her over on the desk, which was luckily cleaner than usual so only a few things fell to the floor. Mostly unimportant things, for sure unimportant at this moment.

"Oh my god!" Freaking out as I inhaled deeply of her sex, nuzzling my nose into it.

"God you're the best boss ever Alexis." Grabbing her big butt in both hands, kneading the soft buns, pulling them apart to see her dark little back door twitching and flexing. By proxy peeling her labia apart a little too, she was SO wet. "So fucking sexy!"

"You gonna do it? You ready for it?" That angry tone was back as she shook me away, pushing more shit from my desk before she climbed on it. Putting her feet on the arms of my chair before letting her knees fall apart. She looked like she was facing a firing squad, a person resigned to turning themselves into a life ending finale. "You want it, then take it already!"

It got me, or almost got me, for a moment or two I didn't want too because something HAD to be wrong. Except my mouth was watering and the smell of her was all the way into my brain, leaning forward I kissed my way down her thighs. I could tell she was fighting the pleasure, so sure that as soon as I reached the nexus I would change my mind.

"You happy now?" Smashing her fist down on my keyboard when I took a big lick of her.

Not even giving me time to register the fucking flavor. Glaring down at me in misery, already hating me for hurting her. Until my thumbs splayed her apart and I took a second lick. She tasted exactly like what I'd been licking off my fingers for weeks now, stronger (and better) but the same. No weird tinge or the variety of other things the problem solving part of my brain had been whispering could be the problem. The anger and hurt cracking, the pretty thing pushing her crotch up off the desk at my face so I took a third lick. Longer than the other two, swirling around her leaking cavern, up the tiny space until her clit, giving that a few moments before ending with another swirl around inside her.

"That's... That's the stuff right there." And I took another sample, she came up even more off the desk. I grabbed her beautiful butt and gave her a long minute of lapping. Going caveman for a grunting, "Fuck! Good!"

"Yeah?" Hopeful, I nodded without letting my tongue off her, she nodded along with me. Starting to hump my face. "It... You like it?"

"Good!" Wiggling my taster as deep as it would go inside her, dragging it up to waggle it over her clit.

"It... It doesn't taste like piss?" There it was. Not the flavor she was talking about but the problem she had, I had zero doubts that it was her husband who put it there. Who else? I just wondered if it tasted that way once and he'd sworn off it forever, or if he just told her that to get out of going down on her. She was fucking my tongue now, I don't think she liked it more but mentally she wanted my tongue INSIDE her, kept rocking upwards to get it there. "You fucking love it Boone? You fucking love your boss's pussy?"

"YES! Good!"

"Oh my god! Oh my god then eat! Taste! Have it!" The fucking hot bitch threw her legs up on the back of the chair, dragging me in until she basically had me in a fucking leg lock. There was nowhere for me to go. Nothing for me to do but lick her. "Oh my god! Oh my FUCKING GOD!"

As fast as I licked she leaked quim, delicious flavor as much as I could ask for. My problem was it had been almost a year since I'd done this, since I'd dated anybody. My heart was in to do this for hours, my tongue just couldn't. So before I tapped out I wrapped my arms around her thighs, helping hold her up but also reaching in, getting two fingers onto her clit. She instantly responded to that, using my shoulders as leverage to thrust upwards into my tongue and against my fingers.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Doing almost all the work in getting herself off, as she closed in on it. Humping, thrusting, and then coming. "OH MY GOD! BOOOOOoooooooooooonnnnne!"

I doubt it was conscious as she spread her legs, slowly sliding down me. For sure I doubted she noticed it as I drew her upwards off the desk and fully into my lap, so I could admire her. She was so fucking beautiful! Eventually the cloud of climax drifted away from her and she became aware that I was staring at her, of her loud and huge orgasm. Of her honest to god two minutes and forty seconds of delirium, the clock was right there to prove it. Smiling prettily as she wrapped her arms around me, peeking back at me from the corners of her eyes.

"Don't!"

"Don't what?"

"Look at me like that."

"How was I looking at you?"

"It's been a while, okay?"

"A while?"

"Since... Our first kid. And... He doesn't actually succeed in getting me off the other way." Meaning penetration. "I just forgot how much better a... Mouth was than fingers."

"Glad I could help."

"This thing isn't supposed to work both ways! How can it be a reward if we're doing it for each other?" Actually and truly bothered by the idea, I could have laughed.

"Uh, that was a fucking reward. It was better than any anything I've ever eaten and I would have kept going but my damn tongue was about to give out." I admitted, not needing to be all manly and strong in front of her, she was my boss not my girlfriend.

"So my pleasure is only a side effect of you getting what you like?" I gave it a moments thought before agreement, which actually made her feel better about it. "Okay, then we can continue with this new aspect."

"Good, now I'm going to have to ask you to leave because I just realized what I was doing wrong." I was full on hard but the orgasm earlier took the NEED out of me, plus I could see the error right there on the screen.

"Use me and throw me aside huh?"

"Yup!"

"As long as it's for work, okay." And she was okay with it, smiling at being my muse.

"Wait!" I told her, she looked back and saw me snap the pick, stayed in the bent over position, her pants not yet up.

"I don't think..."

"Nobody will know it's you." Turning my phone around to show her, it was just a close up of that god damn amazing ass! Waistband of her pants propping it up a little, until it was mine meltingly hot.

"Okay. As long as it helps."

"It will help me get through the weekend, that's for sure." Giving the picture and the real life version a happy look before I put my phone away and she put the real one away.

"Bye Boone." I realized minutes later that I only grunted a reply, boner gone and already back to work.

***********

"You do realize it's a Holiday right? And we have today off?" I asked my boss who was sitting at her desk early Monday morning.

"I... Yeah, I had some emails to go through and..." She clearly had not expected anybody to be here, biting her bottom lip and pulling at her un-Alexis like battered baggy hooded sweater in her University colors. "What are you doing here?"

"Forgot my car charger." I lied, I'd made some cool accessories for my niece and nephew's bikes that I'd had stashed away until I could sneak them out. I dangled the thing I'd gotten from my car after noticing Alexis' office light was on. Sort of a reverse of Friday. "Needed it for the trip to my Brother's place."

"Glad you're actually doing something not work for the holiday." She said chidingly.

"Because you can't say the same thing?"

"I'm mostly avoiding my in-laws, they're all at my house right now, apparently they all decided it weeks ago and showed up Saturday morning." An edge of anger to her voice that was very uncommon.

"He just didn't tell you?" Coming in to lean against the window, being friendly but also trying to see if it was possible she'd seen me bring out the box to my car.

"No. He tried to say he did but... We couldn't really talk about it because... Well his family was everywhere." She shook her head, dragging in a slow sad breath before the corner of her mouth quirked up. "I really should thank you, I know you were just taking what you wanted from me but... That really kept me from going full bitch over the last couple of days."

"Glad I could help." Really loving the idea of a calm zen Alexis standing in the midst of 90s family movie chaos with that same slightly embarrassed smile that was on her face, all because I'd eaten that damned delicious pussy better than it's had in years. I looked at my watch, "I'm supposed to be there about noon and it's a three hour drive to Defluer, that gives me twenty minutes." Just to make sure we stayed in our lane of her giving me her bonuses I added, "You're not the only one who has been thinking about it all weekend."

"Okay, yeah!" For sure she knew she should pretend to be more reluctant about it but she was up before she finished speaking eager to take off the fruppy 'unsexy' top that she clearly did not want me seeing her in.

I don't know what I thought more would have to be said but she threw her sweatshirt aside before going over to the couch she had in her office, stumbling around while getting out of her pants. Eager but also really thinking that I was on exact time frames. Alexis blinked a couple times when I started stripping my clothes off but there was no way I was going to eat her out, have the taste of her on my mouth for three hours, then be tortured with my fucking sister in law and her two sisters in their bikinis all day long.

"God damn boss you are the sexiest!" I growled as she beat me stripping her clothes off, standing there sheepishly by the couch peeking over her shoulder trying to judge how much of her was visible outside from the ground.

"I guess I am." Meaning my erection which was full fledged by the time I got my underwear off,

"Did you really think about me all weekend?" Voice quiet and raspy as I crossed the room to her.

"I thought about that fucking hot delicious pussy, yeah."

"And is your tongue... better?" I laughed, all Saturday and even a little on Sunday I'd feel a twang of soreness and remembered what had caused it.

"All better." Staring down her beautiful body; those lovely handfuls with their pink nipples, her tiny tummy, wide hips, tempting box, and amazing legs all a porcelain white. "Ready to be sore again."

God she wanted it! The minx slowly slipping down to the couch where she parted her legs, heels at the edge of the cushion. All the while looking very guilty but very unable to help herself. I went to my knees before her, glad she'd kept the shaggy carpet that we'd teased her about now that I was kneeling on it.

I started as I did before, kissing my way up her legs, skipping over from right to left with no real method. After a sharp appreciative inhale, which wasn't exactly at the level of before, I decided to get it there. Going up to those tits, hands taking hold of both, pulling one to my lips. A cry escaping her as I closed onto the nipple, sucking it didn't really get it any harder than the cool AC had at peeling her bra off. It did bring gasps and moans from her, reaching back she slapped and clawed at the couch cushions. All the while she stared at me, during one of the switches back I swear she leaned down thinking I had been going for a kiss. The idea of that excited me but... I just thought that would be a tipping point.

So I dove downward, instinctively she was thrusting her pussy upwards and if she thought about the kiss rejection it wasn't until much later. Because she was crying out my name as I drilled her hole with my taster, rolled it around in there. It was as fucking good as I remembered, all heavy flavored and semisyrupy.

"Boone! Oh my god you love it don't you? You really fucking love it!" When I slurped at her, playing up the wet sounds to show how much I liked what was pouring out of her. It was so good, perfect femanine flavoring that I had no idea how her husband could ever deny himself. AND SO MUCH! Slipping two fingers into her I attached myself to clit, churing more out of her. Dropping back down to lick her hole and my digits, before returning to the real pleasuring maneuver. "Oh my god Boone! Boone! You don't have to stop when you make me come! Keep licking! Keep licking! KEEP! KEEP! KEEP LICKING UNTIL YOUR TONGUE BREAKS!"

I was glad she said that because we were barely at three minutes of oral. My arrogance rocketing up, it was probably the fastest work I'd ever done on a woman. And I hadn't even really been trying. She shoved her pussy up at my face, I had to twist at the wrist, thrusting my digits right into her while slapping her clit around, or sucking hard on it.

Like Friday her pretty dark eyes went all dazed and glossed over, rolling around. Crying out my name, I stopped fingering her, slowed at my tongue work, she kept phantom humping the air in a sweetly sexy way. Filling my hands with her big beautiful ass again, my thumbs went up her taint to splay her labia apart. Letting me casually lick her, mostly just lap the quim that kept leaking from her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god Boone! Boone that's... God you're so fucking good at everything!" Coming to with a few almost scary twitches before she was back, rocking so that my tongue was at her clitoris again. I sucked it while staring up at her, making her moan while slapping at the couch cushions or run her fingers through her short dark hair. "Boone! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"You don't stop leaking this yummy stuff do you boss?" Pulling my fingers from her, dangling them over her right thigh dripping her clear amazing liquids most of the way from her knee to her pussy. The left thigh I smeared my fingers over, leaving as much or more across it. Then I licked the dribbles before they ran too far away, not needing to play up my pleasure in the flavor of her. "So fucking good!" That thigh clean I did the other as well. Stopping every few inches to assure her. "Good! Fucking good!"

"God damn! OH GOD DAMN IT!" And she was coming again, almost as soon as I got to her vagina which had saturated with her quim she'd been so turned on and joyous at watching me relish in the flavor of her very very very un"pissy" juices.

"Come! Come for me boss!" I told her fingering her hard.

This time she ratchet up to her eye roll out of the world orgasm. I couldn't believe how wet she was, my fingers churning up so much fluid I was glad this was an off day because even if she could keep from crying out nobody walking by would miss the sound of her glorious gooey cunt as I worked it. Yanking my fingers out I replaced it with my tongue, then lips. Licking up from her hole to her clitoris, sucking down from there until I was drinking from her.

"Oh! Oh my god. I don't care! I don't care!" And she was pulling on me.