Changing My Boss's Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Might not have happened, might only have mattered to you." She wouldn't have needed to fuck her husband if she'd had me still.

"Wouldn't have mattered to me if..." The hallway was tile and I had become really adept at hearing feet coming down it, sliding away from her, not even realising how close we'd gravitated. She understood instantly, stepping back losing the sexy eager stance that her pregnancy didn't diminish.

"Well keep up the good work Boone, we see it at Corporate." She said loud enough that the trio who entered could hear and think it had all been professional down here.

I got to meet the CEO then, I'd seen him and he'd nodded in my direction before but I doubted he'd known my name. Hearing Alexis and seeing her interest he properly introduced himself, made me blush as he recalled some of my more recent accomplishments. Made the new manager nervous at losing me as he said he'd be keeping an eye out for Chief Engineer positions, whispered that he knew one might be coming available pretty soon.

When they left I sat there dumbly. Wanted to laugh, or cry, it seemed that the affair with my boss might have put us both on the fast track to promotions! It certainly didn't hurt to have the VP in my corner, rooting for me to move to corporate with her. Which would actually be closer to Danielle too! My life wasn't bad but this was a win fucking win.

And to think I had been on the verge of stopping it at one point. I had gone from bored and bothered by that woman, to in love with her, to impressed with her and hopeful she could bring me along. I was really glad I hadn't ended our arrangement, took a little effort and hard work but fucking my boss has really paid off.