Changing My Boss's Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had an ex who needed to cuddle and cling to me after a good orgasm, I guess I thought it was that. So I went with it, one arm going up under mine to dig her fingernails between my shoulder blades. Her legs wrapping around me, heels up under my cheeks digging in until I moved up, up, and then she grabbed my dick aiming inside her. My brain screamed that this was certainly crossing a line, maybe one that I'd wanted and fantasized about crossing but no longer the oral perk program that was bad but not a full on affair. It told me to stop but as soon as she got enough of me in I slid the rest of the way in on my own, staring right into her eyes.

"I don't care!" She repeated, not really talking to me as much as herself, telling her own brain that she didn't care we were going beyond what she'd probably agreed she never would. "Fuck! Boone! Boone that big dick! That! BIG! DICK!"

I certainly did feel big in her tight as hell pussy, I swear the only reason I'd gotten in was how wet she was. Both of us huffing at the amazing sensation, staring into each other's eyes I'm sure she saw the hint of guilt that was floating inside me, the same as I saw it in her. Nowhere near enough to stop me from drawing out of her, then back in. Running my hands down her back while I did it again, grabbing hold of her hips right before I slammed myself up inside her.

"Yes! Boone! YES!"

It quickly dialed up from there, now that she knew I wasn't going to deny her this she let go her leg lock. I instantly grabbed her by the thighs, then the underside of her knees, gradually pushing them to her chest until she took them. Leveraging up on the back of the couch I started to give it to her like... Well I don't think I'd ever given it to a woman as hard before.

"Yes! Give it... G... Give it... BOONE! YES! BOONE!" Her entire body jiggled when I slammed into her; belly, boobs, and thighs the main focus of my appreciation.

"Fuck! Fuck that pussy needs a good dicking for once! Fuck I can feel it!" I could also see her quim coming out with my dick, it had to be running down her taint and asshole, up her crack to be pooling on the couch, if that pussy didn't feel SO GOOD I would have shoved her aside to find the pool and drink it. She bobbed her head in violent agreement. "The fucking pussy is so tight! God you're practically a virgin again!"

"Yes! Boone! I was until you put this huge dick in me! Boone! Boone don't stop! Please, oh my god! Boone! BOONE! BOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNE!" Fucking three! Three orgasms! I felt like a god of sex had come down and aided me. I pounded away at her as she thrashed, lost hold of her legs and almost kicked me in the face, finally went from urging me on to trying to stop me. Grabbing at my face, wrapping her weak legs around me, her whimpering that was too close to pain did the trick. "Boone! Oh my god! Oh my god that dick has killed me! Boone you fucked me to death!"

"You hot... Fuck!" Her words about me fucking her to death but mostly the way she lay there, struggling to come back to reality as her pleasure kept overtaking her. It was too much, stuffed inside her twitching sweltering sticky heaven... I felt my dick start to throb, I almost left it in there unable to believe it but... Well she'd had two kids and I wasn't sure she was on birth control. I yanked out, each stroke splattering her goo all over before I cried out and shot cum all over her. "Fuck! Oh fuck yes! Oh fucking fuck yes!"

"Boone! Oh my god yes! Cum! Cum all over me! Cum on your boss's body!" I did too! Right breast was glazed over, her belly, and she was the one who aimed me at her pussy with her foot so I dribbled semen all over that too.

"Fuck Alexis! God damn." I was covered in sweat and empty like never before.

"Boone! Boone god I'm your boss and you've made me your slut! That big dick and TALENTED mouth!" Reaching up to push her fingers into my mouth, petting my tongue. Staring up at me like she just couldn't believe. "I'm lucky to have you as an employee! Oh my god! Oh my god I'm just gonna lay here... You might find me here tomorrow."

"If I do I'll just fuck you again." Meaning it too, wanting to call and cancel with my brother and his family. Wanting to tell her to do the same with hers so that I could give myself the ten minutes I'd need to be able to get inside her again. "Shit look at your sexy body!"

"You drenched me! You drenched your boss in your cum!" She was proud of it, skimming close but not touching the stuff, it clearly turned her on to have it there.

"Yeah I fucking did." Standing up I found my phone, once more she stayed still for it, the six or seven shutter sounds making her stare harder with lust at me. "Might show these to my brother when he asks why I smell like hot pussy."

"Okay." Not even trying to warn me off, I wouldn't if only because he was into tiny fake breasted blondes. Plus that would be weird, she didn't need to know that and it was very very obvious she liked the idea. Layed there waiting for more, or something. "You have to go?"

"I do." Remembering I'd promised my niece and nephew a surprise, remembering what it was like to be let down at that age.

"I think I will just lay here a while." Dreamily. Happily

Smiling at me dazedly as I got dressed, or just enough that I could walk down the hallway, not that it mattered because we'd left the damn door open but still it would be weird strutting naked the couple hundred feet to the bathrooms. I took a whores bath in there, almost going back to check on her but my dick was twitching at the thought of her laying there in her bliss. I really might fuck her again if I saw her, so I hurried out. Glad for once I wouldn't have to feel like the creep stopping just outside of town to find a quiet place to jerk off so that my sister in law and her equally sexy sisters wouldn't elicit an awkward erection out of me as they walked around in bikinis.

***********

"I've got to go to a meeting at corporate tomorrow." Alexis told me, looking afraid.

I knew the answer but I still asked, "Did they tell you why?"

"No, just that it was with the CEO and HR." I made a noise like I was getting punched in the stomach, sitting down at the edge of her desk. "Yeah, I... I may have looked at their calendars, the meeting is labeled as Restructuring and looks like Reynolds from Anapolis and Ving from Toronto are going to be there." Restructuring could mean anything, good or bad. Thinking about most corporations though it was bad, they'd probably be firing all three and managing the remote offices from corporate HQ. "At least I know it's not about... Our arrangement."

"Unless Reynolds and Ving have their own arrangements." That at least made her smile wistfully.

"Go close the door." She rasped when the silence stretched out, her eyes looking off into nowhere until I didn't move right away.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm gonna be fired tomorrow, our last time together." I literally opened my mouth to tell her that she didn't know what was going to happen but her forlorn expression said otherwise, maybe she'd seen the writing on the wall. Then I wanted to tell her that just because she was gone didn't mean we had to stop, but that felt... Forward. Presumptive, after all she was just fucking me so I would not quit and work extra hard. "Please, Boone! I need it so bad! Close the door."

"You need it?" Really wanting to tell her that we could continue even if she got fired after hearing her say she needed it so bad.

"Yes, this last time can be just for me." I nodded, stood up and went to the door, closing and locking it but only after making sure nobody was out there to see or hear that happen.

I struggled to think of something to say, to arrange my emotions in some kind of order. It really felt like I was on the verge of a break-up here, I had gotten attached to Alexis despite it being an almost purely sex thing. I didn't have anything to say by the time I turned around, certainly didn't once I saw she was three-quarters naked. Down to just her underthings, she caught me staring, clearing her throat and motioning me to join in.

"Alexis..."

"Shut up and tell me that you want me to ride your big dick." When I shook my head and tried again she threw her panties at me, I caught them before they hit my face, but she'd made her point.

"After I get naked you're going to ride my dick with that fucking incredibly sexy body of yours." She nodded gripping the couch armrest that had been the location of several Bonus Fucks, in eager anticipation.

I hurried out of my clothes, she was on me before I made it, hungrily running her small hands over my chest and stomach until pivoting us, pushing me down onto the couch. I thought she'd just get right on my dick but should have known better, especially with how she was staring at my mouth. Instead of kneeling onto it while mounting me she stepped up, feet against both my hips, grabbing my head and thrusting my face and her pussy together.

"Eat me! Eat me Boone like you do so well!" One hand getting a full grip on her soft bottom, I let the other slip up her body to grab one of her breasts. While dipping slightly to get a good angle on tongue fucking her. "That's it my good boy! My best employee! Lick that pussy SO GOOD!"

Fuck! I thought at her words, at the idea that I was reasonably sure if anybody was out back they'd be able to see her at least from the tits up, and how wet she was! I mean she was always wet but I just thought her anxiety and worry would dampen her flood gates. Nope! Her sweet stuff flowed down my tongue, she was sticky all the way up to her clitoris which I attached onto. Purring happily she thrust forward, then pulled away, calling out at the sensation, the noise, or both as the suction on her clit broke. Took me a second to realize she wanted it again, almost as soon as I took hold she'd yank her big ass away. Pop! Filling the room right before her moan, before she was shoving her pussy back at my face.

"Boone! Oh my god Boone!" Doing partial squats, almost like she was doing some dance, moving her pussy up and down across my waggling tongue or sucking mouth. I barely kept up, drinking down her fluids and once more feeling a bit like an organic sex toy as she pleasured herself. "Boone! Boone! God! Oh my god! Boone! BOONE! BOOOOOooooOOOOOOONNNNNEE!" I was a bit worried for my hair as she clung to it with both hands, one knee up on the back of couch, thrusting her pussy full onto my face. So that my tongue was deep into her, finally I felt like my skill had something to do with her bliss as I slithered it all around inside her. "Drink! Oh god drink that pussy milk you love so much! DRINK..." Her body gave out, orgasm and tongue work too much for her, she huffed and slumped down into my arms. "Where are you going to get your pussy fix from without me?"

"I don't know." I told her, really fucking freaking out in that moment, it was SO much like a breakup. And I was barely (Not even) over my last one.

"I'll give you my sister's number. She's chubbier than me, but I've seen her sheets after she's played with herself, you'll love her." I almost said that I didn't want her fucking sister's number, that I wanted hers, but then she reached down and grabbed my dick, did this expert move that had me inside her almost before I registered she had me in hand. "FUCK! BOOONE! That dick! How will I live without this dick fix?"

"You don't have too." I got out grabbing her ass, both of us dialed right in on each other, starting to fuck in perfect sync.

Rising up and smashing down several times, hands finding my shoulders, hips rocking as she went up and down my length. Like this it took ten more seconds of that before her wet cunt was making it's loud noise, both of us loving the sound of it. Both of us just listening to the music of it, angling and shifting to make it all the louder.

"You going to take care of me? When I get fired you going to take care of me Boone?" I nodded cursing at the sky when she started riding me all the faster, I gave up thrusting with her, just helping her with my hands lifting and smashing her down. Her sexy body quickly getting a sheen of sweat over it. "Are you going to make me come to your house and keep fucking me? Huh Boone? Will you ever stop wanting me to give you your bonus time?"

"Never! Never! This fucking body is too good ever to give up! That pussy..." I trailed off in a groan, head falling back as I struggled not to cum inside her. Let off a little bit as she fell against me, coming again herself, maybe right there, maybe coaxed along by the words she had wanted to hear. I held her tightly, at first just so I could back off the brink, then because I knew it could be our last time, despite what was said. "No!"

"I want to keep on coming on your dick!" She pleaded, as I clung to her to stop her from starting to ride again.

"No, I want you to sit on it. The OTHER way! I want to see that ass bouncing on my dick and I'm going to fill that pussy up with cum!" I growled, fuck did her eyes ever burn bright with delight.

"Yeah? You're gonna finally cum inside me?" The delight she had for that idea made me think I was going to go to the jewelry store for a ring.

"Yes!" Eagerly she climbed off of me, teasingly she started wiggling that ass around.

"You want to see this?" Hands on my knees she did a bouncing motion which was more or less exactly what I wanted, that big gorgeous ass doing some amazing jiggling.

She even sat and slid it all the way up to my chest so I could stare at it from close up. I knew she was giving me time to calm down, so I'd last longer. Alexis not wanting this last time to end as much as I did. I bend to kiss both cheeks lovingly, she dragged herself back down, grabbed hold of me and in I went.

"Oh fuck that's it! That's fucking it!" I told her grabbing hold of that ass and just making her sit on it, pushing her up just enough that my eyes confirmed what my member felt, that I was INSIDE my favorite sexy boss.

"God Boone how did that thing get bigger?" Sitting up on it she tossed her short black hair, looking towards the ceiling as she planted herself ALL the way on me.

I didn't have an answer just glorying in the sensation and the sight. When she started moving there was just no words. My beautiful sex hungry manager rocked her hips around before starting up and down on me. There was no way she could get high enough so it was just the tip left, the most that exited her was half before she dropped back down again. My dick coated with her clear thick cream. I wanted to help her but she was too amazing to defile, I just sat there and watched her work.

"Oh mother fucker!" I cried as she bent forward and hammered my dick, her ass and thighs making loud slapping noises as she rose up and slammed back down into me at faster and faster speeds as she got a hang of the speed. "Jesus Aleixs! Oh Jesus you're the fucking hottest thing... Oh fuck!"

Back to sitting upright on me she rolled herself to swirl me around inside her depths. Her hot body covered in real sweat now, so that she ran her hands over herself, touching her own breasts with particular attention. I couldn't help myself anymore reaching down to help her as she started to bounce in my lap, her skin was hot and soft.

"Fuck that dick boss! Oh my god I never want you to stop fucking that dick." I commanded her, giving her a good thrust to get her going upward, yanking her back down to meet back with her.

"Boone! You fucking perfect son of a bitch! Boone! You gotta cum! You gotta cum in me! Cum! Oh Boone! PLEASE!" Toppling forward with a spasm, both from exhaustion and pleasure, recovering it by going for the ass bounce. Making it look like all there was was an ass and a pussy basketball dribbling up and down on my dick. I helped her too, hands aiding her bounce while thrusting up and dropping down. "Boone! Fuck! Oh my god! Boone! BOONE!"

"Almost! Almost! Fuck! There! THERE!" And I started dumping semen inside my boss.

"YES! BOOOOOOOOooooooooooonnnnnnee!" Snapping upright to get me and my seed as deep inside her as it would go, reaching down to grab my thigh and ass, pulling us even more together.

"God! Fuck!" I thrashed unable to believe how deep I was inside her.

"That... Boone I don't care if the entire office is outside the door, that was the best fuck of my life." When she sagged back against me, then fell over to lay half a top the armrest.

It was a lie though, or she quickly changed her mind, her eyes turning more and more anxious as she stared at the door. I wanted to shake my head in disgust, mostly because I wanted the entire office out there too. I wanted them to have heard and word to reach her husband, he would leave her and take the kids, she would be mine and we'd start our own family. And... Shit I was a HORRIBLE person. I wanted her kids to get taken away from her? Oh fuck maybe it was best that this was ending.

"I should go." Not just because I had to get away and clear my head, she stared at me clearly wanting to ask something but knowing these were our last moments together.

"Okay. this... This has been really good for me Boone." And she only gave me a timid sad smile as I dressed.

Luckily for my already blackened heart there was nobody out there to have heard and run off to gossip. I went to my desk and fifteen minutes later saw her car pulling out for her long, scary, depressing drive to corporate.

***********

"Hey Boone," The familiar voice said behind me, for a petty second or two I wanted to pretend I didn't hear it, wanted to ignore her.

"Well if it isn't my favorite boss back from the big city and huge promotion." Turning around, pushing that stupid part of me away. It had been five months but we were never in a real relationship. She stood on the other side of my cubicle wall, smiling at me as she so often had. Well not exactly as there was some obvious worry there over how is react. Looking over her shoulders for the rest of the corporate retinue I relaxed at seeing it was just her. "VP? How does that feel?"

"Great, although I was worried some people here would be upset over my leaving practically overnight?"

"There was some broken hearts, but... Everyone knows you deserve it."

"Everyone?"

"Everyone." She nodded, chewing her bottom lip for a few seconds.

"I was worried..."

"Don't be." Shaking my head, all those petty emotions gone.

"Three quarters of what they promoted me for was your..." I waved my hand, shook my head.

"We're even." Taking my phone out, showing her a picture of Danielle.

"What? This is your girlfriend?" Shocked, I nodded and grinned.

"My brother's wife's youngest sister. Guh, that's a mouthful. But anway, I've crushed on her forever but that Monday, of that Holiday Weekend neither of us should have been at work for, well... She saw me in a different light, for some reason I was able to be myself around her for the first time and... We started talking and... Well she still lives there but we see each other every weekend."

"I don't know how I could have..."

"It was you, or with your help, trust me." I assured her, she smiled.

"Okay, even." She checked over her shoulder. "You congratulated me on my promotion, but not..." Taking the few steps to the entrance of my cubicle where I could see she was sporting the good beginnings of a bump, pregnant. "A third!"

"What? Oh my god that's so awesome!" Itching to ask how corparate liked that, her coming in and getting pregnant almost right away.

"Thanks!" Shifting at the hips happily as she rubbed her belly, before taking a glance towards the doors. "Between this and your new girlfriend I guess our arrangement was at an end anyway."

"Maybe," Giving a shrug, I didn't think the pregnancy would have bothered me, just Danielle.

"Only maybe."