Changing Room Fun

Story Info
Craig and Sarah have a bit of fun whilst suit shopping.
1.3k words
4.33
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so constructive critism welcomed. Just be gentle.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah and Craig had been together for nearly 10 years, married for 7, meeting in college and hitting it off immediately with some spicy comments which endeared her to him.

Things progressed as any relationship, getting to know each other over several dates before settling into a more serious relationship. Proposal followed and shortly after the wedding the first of two kids came long, followed by the second. Life just coasted along as normal.

Like their lives, there sex lives were standard. Starting off intense and passionate at the start, like any other new couple, petering out in the middle followed by a resurgence to get the family going. Then, as normal, it all settled down into the normal routine sex lives of any married couple. Occasional sex but nothing special.

It was around their 10th anniversary that things began to stir. Kids were getting older, lives were just as busy, but something switched in Craig which made him get a bit more spicy.

It started off subtle. Small remarks about how good Sarah looked in her clothes. The supple shape of her ass as she walked by. The bounce of her breasts in a new top she had brought. He loved it when she wore a skirt and a tight fitting top, and couldn't resist letting her know.

Sarah wasn't used to these remarks, being a bit timid but she liked them none the less. She was a typical women. Just under 6 feet, normal weight for her height, c cup breasts but with great legs and ass. One of her qualities which attracted Craig to her.

Craig was similar. Not as slim as when he was younger but not kept himself in reasonable shape. He was 6 feet, not overly muscle but wasn't stick thin.

One day the post came and in popped a wedding invite for one of Sarah's friends, which meant the need for a new suit. Over the years Craigs old suits seem to have shrunk, nothing to do with the middle age spread accompanying a stable marriage and kids, he thought. A trip to the shops were in order.

Now, being your wifes friends wedding, and being a man, buying a new suit was not something to be left solely to Craig. Sarah would need to come along to sign off on all the details, and this was not a shopping trip which would entertain the kids, so a couples shopping trip it was.

After dropping the kids off at school, Craig and Sarah made their way to the clothes shop. It was a mild day and Sarah was obviously looking for some compliments as she put on a small little skirt and top. Craig duly passed on the comments about how sexy she looked, which was appreciated with a little smile on the trip.

Being midweek, it was quiet, mostly filled with older people going about their business. There were an impressive array of suits on offer, ranging from the cheap and nasty to the "how much" range. They settled on somewhere in the middle, choosing a couple of ranges to try on, so off they went to find the changing rooms to see which one fitted the "least worst" as Craig put it.

Being an out of town shop, the changing rooms were not the standard, hospital type affairs. Fully carpeted with comfy waiting seats and thick curtains with a huge space to change in.

Craig tried on the first of two suits. It's was OK, but nothing "Special" as Sarah put it, so he went for the second. This was a much tighter fit, but showed off his physic quite well. Sarah seemed positive, except the trousers were slightly too big, so off she popped to get a smaller size.

At this point, Craig had an idea to spice things up, seems as the changing rooms were devoid of all other life.

Back came Sarah with the trousers, popping them though the gap in the curtain without opening it too much, not that there was anyone there to see him behind it.

Craig tried on the trousers, opened up the curtain and got the thumbs up approval. Now to spice things up a bit.

Craig closed the curtin and said to Sarah he was going to try the other pair on again, but proceed to remove his trousers and boxers, exposing his hard 6 inch cock. He quietly called out to Sarah asking if she could pop her head in to see if this first pair was better, pulling the curtain back slightly. Sarah popped her head through the curtain, looked down and caught site of his hard cock staring back at her. Craig could see the confusion on her face, followed by her eyes growing wider and a cheeky grin appear on her face. She closed the curtain, looked around to check the all clear and slid inside the room.

As soon as Sarah was inside, she threw her bag down and grabbed Craig's cock and began stroking it. She could tell he was enjoying the excitement of it, not that it needed much, but what she didnt expect was the warm feeling swelling in her pussy where she was getting wet.

Almost immediately she dropped to her knees and push him back against the changing room wall. She grabbed his cock again and wrapped her warm lips around up, moving back and forth up its length, whilst using her other hand to pull up her top, exposing her perky nipples so Craig gets the full view.

After a couple of minutes he was close to cumming, but she suddenly stopped, stood up, turned around and lifted up her skirt. Craig didn't need a second invite so he trust his cock straight into her wet pussy and started thrusting back and forth. She started to moan with pleasure until she realised where they were, so she quickly covered her mouth trying to dampen the sound of the pleasure ripping through her body.

He couldnt believe how wet so was and he could feel she was close to cumming, so he started to get faster. This was unlikely to happen again, so he was going to make sure she cum first. He could feel her legs starting to quiver as he pushed his cock back and forth into her wet pussy, covering her mouth trying to soften the sounds of her moaning.

Then it happened, the orgasm ripped through her, her knees buckled slightly as she tried to contain it but a wimper escaped through her hand.

After feeling her orgasm, and the wetness of her pussy, he couldn't contain it any longer. One final thrust and cum erupted from his cock deep into her. They both stopped, a little heavy breathing, trying to listen of anyone was around to hear what just happened.

After what seemed like an eternity, she lifted off his limp cock, shifting her underwear back to contain the cum which was starting to drip out of her throbbing pussy. She turned to him, looking him directly in the eye and planted her lips straight on his, then dipped behind the curtain.

Craig, still partly in a trance not quite believing what just happened, hurriedly changed out of the suit he was trying on.

With the smell of sex still in the air, he peered out from behind the curtain to make sure the coast is clear and caught sight of Sarah, who upon seeing him, gave him a cheeky smile. He ducked out of the changing room and headed for her just as another couple were entering the changing rooms. Part of him hoped they didn't choose the same room, but a small part of him did.