The Opening Ceremony

Story Info
Chapter 1 for the series House of Slaves.
2.3k words
4.18
11.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna woke up groggily. Where was she? She couldn't remember much. She slowly opened her eyes and gauged her surroundings.

It was a huge room. She was startled when she saw the number of girls in the room with her.

The girls were starting to wake. Many looked around in confusion, realising they were in a new environment. But the looks on their faces soon changed. Some of them cried in fear, others started wailing loudly. Anna tried her best not to join them. She didn't want to draw any attention to herself.

She wanted to know what was happening, but the crying was loud and the room was filled with panic. She struggled to make sense of anything. A few moments later, a few women in dark cloaks with a clipboard in their hand came into the room .

The leader spoke. "Girls, you will prepare for the opening ceremony. Line up behind me."

Anna, shuddering, looked uncertainly around her. The other girls did so too.

"Line up!" The leader barked, tapping her clipboard.

The girls, unable to do anything else, had to obey. They lined up and the leader started checking them off from the clipboard.

After all of them were checked, the leader walked out of the room, a line of girls trudging in her wake uncertainly. Anna walked through a maze of corridors until they stopped in front of a door. The leader spoke again.

"The opening ceremony will begin shortly. If you escape, you will be severely punished." She paused, looking at them. "That will be all." She left without waiting for an answer.

Anna shuddered in her skin. It sounded like something horrible.

The huge door swung open. It was a huge hall, with naked girls, muscular men, dominatrixes, and packed with a lot of people. Trembling , the girls walked timidly inside. The door shut behind them and the girls started to squirm nervously.

The hall was huge and intimidating, with high ceilings and wooden walls. There were chandeliers, tapestries and marble statues.

The girls stood in the middle of the hall and stared in fear and wonder. Anna's heart started beating in terror. This was a dream. It couldn't be real. A crowd of rich men and women filled the seats on the mezzanine floor above them. Some of them wore elegant clothes, but most wore revealing, erotic clothing, or were naked. The men and women all stared down at them with lecherous eyes.

The girls stood in silence, staring around, unable to comprehend their situation. Anna knew that whatever happened, she wanted to be strong. She didn't know how they would use her, but she had to be brave.

The room slowly fell silent as more and more people filled the mezzanine.

A large, round, bald man, wearing a shirt, tuxedo and a black cloak came into the hall. He was holding a golden cane, with a ring at its top, in his hand.

The girls started to quiet down and looked at him.

The man slowly walked towards the centre of the room. His huge body dominated the hall.

"Welcome to the House of Slaves, ladies!" He announced in a loud voice that reverberated through the hall.

Anna watched as all the other girls started to look at each other uncertainly.

"My name is 'Duke'!" He continued. "I am the Master of the House of Slaves. The House of Slaves is a place where people can sell, buy or rent their slaves. However, it is also a place where they can exchange, experiment, and experience their wildest sexual desires."

He paused, letting his words sink in. "You are now our slaves. You will undergo training, be sold to people, where you will be expected to fulfil all of your master's sexual desires."

He looked at them again. "There will be some rules you need to follow, classes to attend, sessions to train." He paused. "You are all sex slaves."

A wave of shock ran through the girls. Anna felt her heart racing.

Duke continued. "But I'm sure you've noticed there are some men and women up here with you. Well, we're the Masters and Mistresses, always firm supporters of the House of Slaves."

The crowd burst out in applause.

Anna started to panic. She had no idea what was happening. She tried to stop the trembling in her body.

Duke waited for the crowd to quieten down before he continued.

"Let the opening ceremony begin!" Duke yelled, slamming his cane on the ground.

Immediately, a tall, dark haired woman came out from the side. She wore a tight, revealing red dress that clung to her body like a second skin. She stood beside Duke.

"My name is Mistress Raven, leader of the Fowls, your future training Mistresses" she said in a loud voice. "You will all get on stage. "

The girls started to panic. Anna was trying to fight her rising panic.

"You will stand in front of a torture rack," Mistress Raven continued. "And of course, you will strip."

Anna looked around frantically. She wanted to run, but the door was closed. She was trapped.

The other girls started murmuring and looking around in fear.

Anna felt her heart beating loudly.

Mistress Raven sighed as she saw no one walking onto the stage. She took out a clipboard and read the first name. "Zuhi!"

Anna looked around. A girl was trembling and frozen in fear, looking up at the stage.

Mistress Raven repeated her words. "Zuhi! Get on the stage!"

"No! I want to go home!" The girl whimpered. The crowd laughed.

"Stop your snivelling and get on the stage, slave!" The Mistress yelled.

The girl shook her head, hugging herself, terrified.

Anna watched in shock and pity as the crowd made fun of the girl. A Fowl walked towards her and hit her hard with her whip. The girl screamed in agony as she fell to the ground. The crowd cheered and clapped as Zuhi was dragged onstage and stripped naked by two Fowls, forcing her naked body into a torture rack.

The Mistress went back to her clipboard and read off another name. "Sofia!"

A dark skinned girl with blonde hair walked slowly to the stage, looking scared. The other slaves were starting to panic, but the Fowls around them stared at them menancingly. The crowd watched with interest as girl after girl went onstage.

"Anna!"

Anna started in surprise as her name was called. The crowd stopped laughing and stared at her. She walked nervously towards the stage, trying to stop trembling.

"Get on the stage!" The Mistress barked.

Anna stood nervously on the stage, trying to stop her shaking hands.

She nervously fidgeted with her clothes, stripping and dropping them to the ground, covering her intimate parts with her hands.

The crowd laughed, pointing and jeering at her. Anna tried not to react, but it was humiliating. The girls next to her were crying. Two Fowls forced her naked body into the torture rack, Anna squirming as she was bound with her arms raised, breasts thrust out and thighs spread in the most humiliating way possible.

Anna whimpered as the crowd laughed , laughing at the girl's embarrassment.

Anna was crying silently. She felt like throwing up. It felt like she was going to faint.

The Mistress read off the names again as the naked girls were stripped off, one by one, and forced onto their torture racks, before being humiliated onstage.

"Fadima!"

"Dawn!"

"Nilson!"

The crowd cheered each time, yelling and making fun of the girls onstage. Anna didn't know why, but the crowd's reaction to the girls' nudity was disturbing her more than being humiliated.

Anna trembled in her skin, looking around desperately. She couldn't understand what was happening, or why this was happening.

Finally, when Mistress Raven called "Jessica!", the terror-seized girl bolted to the door, banging on it and yelling.

"Get back here, slave!"

"Help! Let me out!"

Anna stood still, shocked and surprised, as a Fowl pushed Jessica onto the ground and kicked her hard in her side. Jessica whimpered in pain, curled up on the floor, weeping and gasping for breath. The crowd cheered and clapped in delight.

Anna tried her best to fight her tears.

Mistress Raven called another girl and another girl, until all the girls onstage were naked, their bodies bound, helpless and exposed to the lecherous eyes of the crowd.

Mistress Raven announced, "This is the House of Slaves. You will all get used to this lifestyle. But first..." She looked at Jessica, naked and bound to the torture rack in the middle. She sneered. "tried to run away?" She paused. "It's time for your punishment, slave!" She looked at Jessica with a sinister smile.

"Bring the electrodes!" She announced. "Let this be a lesson to the other slaves!"

The crowd cheered and clapped.

A Fowl connected the electrodes to Jessica's spread body. Jessica trembled as the Fowl's hands carefully took hold of her labia, and clamped the electrodes on her sensitive labia. The crowd cheered as Mistress Raven turned on the electricity, and Jessica was subjected to electrical shocks. Anna gasped in horror as Jessica shrieked, thrashing, squirming, trying desperately to escape the electrodes. The crowd clapped and laughed, cheering as Jessica cried out in agony.

Mistress Raven laughed and stroked Jessica's sweaty body, feeling her convulsions. She tried to speak, but it was difficult with the electrodes still attached to her sensitive skin. Anna gasped as she saw Jessica's pubic hair being singed. Jessica shrieked again as the smell of her singed pubic hair filled the air.

The crowd went wild. Anna had no idea why people were enjoying this. She tried not to cry. She felt like throwing up.

Jessica's shrieks stopped abruptly and she hung limp from the torture rack. Anna watched in horror as Mistress Raven yanked off the electrodes. The crowd cheered and clapped as Jessica lay unconscious.

"This is what she gets for running away." Mistress Raven announced, shaking Jessica's body to try to wake her up.

The crowd cheered and clapped again, but Mistress Raven gave them a dark smile.

"Now for the opening ceremony!" She turned to the Fowls standing beside the slaves. "Prepare the lube!"

The crowd laughed and cheered, eager to see what was coming next.

"Master Duke." Mistress Raven knelt in front of Duke and unzipped his pants with her mouth. Anna looked on in horror as Duke pulled out his semi-hard grotesque penis and Mistress Raven started sucking, the crowd cheering and applauding as Duke's penis became erect.

Mistress Raven kept sucking Duke's cock until it was fully erect, bobbing her head up and down on it. Duke stood still as Mistress Raven slowly pulled away.

The Fowls stood in a line in front of the slave, holding tubes of lubricant. Anna's eyes widened as her Fowl dipped her fingers into the lube and stretched her hand towards Anna's bound, spread pussy. Anna squealed and squirmed as she felt her labia being stretched apart and her intimate parts being lubricated.

She cried out again as the Fowl then squeezed the lube on her anus, rubbing it in before inserting her finger. Anna squirmed, trying to resist, but there was nothing she could do.

All the other girls were getting the same treatment. Anna tried to remain still, but the lubricant and Fowl's fingers were forcing her to relax and open up. She felt her pussy and anus being stretched apart, forcing her to feel humiliated. The crowd laughed and clapped, enjoying the show.

When all of the girls had been lubricated, Mistress Raven announced. "Master Duke, the honors!"

Anna watched in horror as Duke approached the first girl, his penis erect. The girl was bound and spread helplessly before him as the crowd chanted: "Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Duke spread the girl's pussy apart and rubbed his penis on the girl's wet pussy.

Anna tried to stop her breathing as she saw Duke's penis pushing into the girl's pussy. The girl wailed as Duke forcefully pushed in. Anna couldn't look away. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Duke's grotesque penis was thrusting into the girl as the crowd cheered.

Duke pulled out, the virgin blood of the girl's hymen on his penis. He took a moment to enjoy his conquest before he fucked the girls anus. The girl howled and squirmed, but there was no escape.

Duke fucked the next girl, and the next, and the next, in the same way. Anna couldn't take it. She wanted to throw up. But she was tied down, naked, her body spread and helpless.

Duke finished with the girls in the front row, taking his time, enjoying the feeling of their virgin pussies and anuses, before moving to the girls at the back.

Anna shuddered as it was finally her turn. Duke leered down at her forcefully spread thighs, his erect penis in his hand. Anna shivered as she felt his penis being pressed into her pussy.

She screamed as Duke pushed in. Anna felt like her body was being split in two. Duke's penis felt huge, his size hurting her.

Anna tried not to cry, but it was impossible. It was like a spear was penetrating her.

Duke grunted and removed it, then thrust it in her anus. Anna cried out again. Her genitals were burning with pain, and her cheeks with shame. She had never felt so much pain before. The crowd roared with excitement.

Duke pulled out and looked at his penis, Anna's virgin blood and some excrement on his penis.

"The ceremony has been completed!" Mistress Raven announced to the crowd.

Duke nodded as the crowd cheered again. He pulled his pants up, his cock tucked away. He gave the slaves a final look of pleasure, before walking away.

Anna's body still hurt from the rape, but she was now crying uncontrollably.

"Now that you are all opened, we'll move on to your training. The opening ceremony is finished!" Mistress Raven announced.

The slaves cried out in terror as the Fowls untied them from their torture racks, the crowd cheering and laughing.

Mistress Raven shouted, "The House of Slaves welcomes its new slaves!"

Anna looked around desperately around her. She was well and truly a slave.