Chapter 04.6: M.N.P.D

Story Info
Max and Regret finally meet each other.
2.2k words
5
610
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

There was no more exchange between the two as they drove deeper into the city's fringes, where sand covered the streets like smouldering snow. Their police department was a strange inverse of theirs. It was in the opposite colour scheme, and where M.H.P.D only had one floor but was extended, M.N.P.D had multiple floors, each a 1/4 of the space. Red and white was the colour choice that the nonhumans had decorated the inside and outside. They appeared to have no Pickup like their human brethren, just a large parking lot covered with candid security cameras. Elise slammed the door in his face, opening the back seat with the same aggression.

Max dared not get out of the car as the two loudly conversed. Outside of the social confrontation, whatever the gelatin creature had secreted had a strange effect on his clothes and skin. His shirt was just mere rags that were slowly melting away. Stone pants were hanging on, but his boxers were gone. The waistband needed both of his hands to keep his jeans on. Elise's slime stubbornly stuck to his skin like a second one. Maxwell felt a sensation similar to having tongues suctioned and wiggled across his flesh.

Ignoring the sensation, he waited until the talking had softened to leave the car. Whatever happy conversation they were having stopped with an emotionless stare from them both. Susa flipped him off before storming away to go inside M.N.P.D. Chief Elise spoke with an exasperated sigh, "Follow me, idiot."

Max wanted nothing more than to have this horrible experience behind him. The only pleasant thing is that the prior events must have worn down the demon that caused it. Maybe it was the slime caressing his skin, but the silence in his head was near orgasmic. Every office of M.N.P.D was out, leaving the halls looking spacious. Elise occasionally looked back to make sure that he was still behind her. She looked concerned, except when she 'bit' down on her bottom lip, something felt lacking. Elly didn't have teeth, so the expression was strange as it stayed until they got a room with a one-sided mirror. His heart drops as he instantly recognizes the Demonkin-looking woman on the phone with someone, alone.

It was Regret!

Elise's stone expression returned when she opened the door and pushed him inside, and her grip and touch were as solid as iron. Max was met with Regret's drained yellow gaze when the door slammed.

"No, she is YOUR daughter. Get it right, or I will shove-- No fucking way... It's Max. Got to go." Their eyes met halfway in that sentence and never left each other. Reget falsely claimed that her race was Demonkin, but her body resembled a mythical dragon. If any of the three types of Demonkin Regret had few features aligned with it, it was a Cubi. Her only Demonkin-ish peculiarities began at her dusty, earth-tone reddish skin and ended with the braided pitch-black hair. Despite the upward horn that curves inward and outward, she had a surprisingly feminine face that was easy on the eyes. An expression of violent disbelief flashed across the yellow eyes that followed his movements as he crossed the room. The room was minimalist, with only a table and bare white walls. Four chairs were around the table, and he sat across from her. Max only had enough time to raise a hand from his tattered jeans in an attempt to wave.

The clattering of her chair startled him enough to make him jump back as she leapt over the table at him. Regret scaly hands and painted claws dug at the flesh of his neck. She was in a pair loose fitted basketball shorts, a tightly fitted wife beater, and a crop-cut denim jacket that he had all the time to admire; she carried his body to the opposite wall with one hand. Her outfit was completed with an M.N.P.D cap and her badge proudly on her chest above her heart. Given his situation, she also wore a necklace with a strange pendant that was hard to look at.

Max clawed at her hands even when she slammed his body hard enough to see stars, and his efforts only amounted to his fingertips bleeding. He dared not break eye contact. High-pitched wheezes were the only response to her rant to him, "You have some fucking balls, Max! Not only did you turn out to be some damn porky, but then you have the nerve to come in here covered in some Gel's cum!? Do you know how many times I called you, little bitch!? Buster! Punk! Fuckboy! I! Liked! You! Damnit!!" Every exclamation point was emphasized with a slam against the solid wall. The blows left him seeing darkness on the fringes of his vision. Regret grip on his neck only got tighter as two people barged into the room from the darkened peripherals. He heard the muffled sound of talking; the more solid sound of blood in his ears took precedence.

'We're dying!'

'One second...!'

Immediately after those words, a small fact that had escaped him the entire time came back to his mind as Regret used his throat as a stress-relieving toy: his pants. They fell off his waist when his nails chipped away at Roronoa's impregnable skin. Max's hearing came back at the worst possible.

"Wait, what the hell!?"

"Officer Maxwell!"

"Oh my... Stone..."

Max popped the most rigid boner of his life. It was also the third most painful experience since his pants were strong enough to handle a hard-on of this calibre. While Regret was processing his concealed, mushroom-tipped spear poking at her chest, he grasped her curving horns. Maybe the little hip thrust he did or how he wiggled her horns caused a look of wide-eyed horror on her dilating, yellow eyes. Surprisingly, Regret's horns had a worrying amount of wiggle room, like something not entirely screwed in. A cross between a yelp and the indescribable noise mouths made when being electrified. It took everything to keep from blacking out, swallowing bursts of cold air, while Regret was crumbling on the floor holding her horns. A series of curses and spasms wracked her as Officers began to restrain her alongside the Chiefess.

'You can thank me later, Champ!'

His situation did not get any less awkward after Chief Elise escorted him to the showers. Max had to look at the ground from the stares of the Slimes, Goo, Gel, Pest, Native, Plants, Driders, Crackers, Bees and Tainted eyes that now peeked from their offices during the walk. Nonhumans were just distinct enough from humans, making his skin crawl at the uncanniness of it all. A strange reality made him calm when he looked down. His shoes were riddled with holes, with his socks not faring much better. It made a sheepish smile force its way onto his lips.

Elise snapped him out of it with a halting palm to his chest, "Maxwell T. Stone!" He instantly regretted looking up. Elise had an iron arm pinning him to the wall, "Get your life together! Our showers are set up just like yours, so grab a uniform and come back."

Chief Elise's eyes glanced down before she slapped the wall, "Really, pervert!?"

The entire time, he had maintained a proper rager. It worryingly has yet to go anywhere since Kuro summoned it. Elise's suckling residue on his skin did not help.

A shower was just the thing he needed without even knowing it. The slime clinging to his skin slid off him like a living grim. His head finally cleared, allowing him to reflect on everything that had happened since the last shower. Max's life has been spiralling uncontrollably since he became a cop. His home life was decaying before his eyes. Work was not improving with a Demonkin with a grudge promising to end his life tomorrow. If messing around with acidic, jello women or nonhuman, one-night stands did not get him first. They all made Cornwell look like a treat. The Goddess be damned, none that even touch on the hallucinations creeping up in his life.

'The lack of sleep has something to do with that, Champ.'

Of course, the voice inside his head would bring up a good reason! Do they not always? Kuro was special because he took absolute control of his body and speech.

'Chump, I was doing you a favour! Watch the alien snatch start to flow.'

Lathering shampoo through his pitch-black locks kept the voice quiet. Just like in M.H.P.D, there were only extra female uniforms, and the inverted colours on them made him nervous. It felt like he was wearing a uniform from the other team. Outside of the inverse colour, the nonhuman wore airier pants than his accustomed jeans. Susa was waiting for him outside of the shower room.

She looked uncomfortable for many reasons, but the bulk of which he blamed on her being semi-in an outfit. He no longer saw flashes of her bare cooter, but she wore the same roomy pants. She was still not wearing any shoes or a top. A hefty utility belt was around her hips at a slant from a recommissioned taser gun, F-124 Pulsebuss. The antenna on her head did a little swivel before her multi-sectioned eyes locked on him. Motioning her tattooed scalp towards the exit, she broke the silence, "That was... hilarious." Her once straight lips curled into a small smile with her eye twitching while she scratched the cuffs of her pants with her toes.

"Just like you in pants?" Her narrowed eyes did little more than convince him to stay ahead of her. Susanna's tone went unchanged, even giggling, "No! I am talking about you stabbing someone with your third leg! Speaking of which, I think you have a problem."

The sound of bare soles slapping across the tiled floor hung before she continued, "You decided to fuck over not one but two of the Muruya Heroes. Anything else stupid and dark you want to share?"

"My erection has lasted over an hour, and I think it might be a blood clot. The worst part is that the least of my problems."

No more words were shared between them until they opened the door to the interrogation room. Regret's groans and Elise's silence determined the room's mood. Everything was the same about the room except for adding two more chairs. Susa rushes past him to take the seat to his right, and Elise on his left, leaving the chair right across from Regret free. He was reasonably hesitating about sitting down, but the instant he did, Regret held a blank piece of paper just under his reach, "This is a little test. Put your hand over the paper, and I'll explain your results later."

The paper was ordinary except that it was an off-white colour without any lines or markings. Everyone followed Stone's hand as it hovered over the article. Max did not know what else to do since nothing immediately happened. Just as he was about to say something, he saw smoke form under his fingers. A hole begins to spread from the centre of the paper. It burned with black embers. Max could tell the difference immediately between the charcoal left behind and the dark flames. The colour made him think of roaches he saw swarming the night before last or even occasionally skittering from the corners of his visions. Soon, it stopped burning as it had crept almost across the paper. Regret whistled. Susa nodded. Elise was the first to speak, "Mister Stone, do you even realize what this means?"

His mouth was about to form the word 'No' before a Plant person jostled through the door. 'Plant' was the uncreative name that humans gave their leaf-skinned cousins. They were a group of androgynous gender flippers whose humanlike qualities ended with their bodies. This person looks closely like a man, but it is hard to tell with their soft face and how well they fill their female uniforms. Max took an interest in this particular race of people and figured it was a male from the tiny pollen sacs in the ornate Bernard Buttercup that fit his head like a hat--across his left arm looked like a sleeve tattoo of a fresh giant barcode. The tattoo was a redder shade of green than the rest of his moist skin. Whoever the pretty boy was, he had multi-sectioned eyes like a Pest and full lips that fumbled over his words. Max and the stranger never broke eye contact, "C-Chief! T-There..."

"Butters, this better be important, or--" Elise growled, burrowing her eyes into the boy called Butters. Buttercup never turns his gaze from Max, who could not get a readout of him, "The McZillion Case. He has been spotted back at Blackwood Park."

Elise rose with a jolt at the name 'McZillion', "Why didn't you say so faster?! Escort Susa to somewhere safe and supervised. Regret?"

"Yes?"

"I am sure that you can find your way out. Max, follow me. I'll fill you in on the results and case. Susa, I'll bring Max back, hopefully with a boot ride. Give me your Pulsebuss." Chief Elise's tone was enough to stiffen everyone up. Max followed her out of the door. Butter's gaze stayed glued on him and reminded him of a girl who was seeing her favourite bottle of wine. The look of wanton lust stayed in his mind until he arrived at Elise's Car.

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers