Chapter 04 - A Surprise Threesome

Story Info
How good is a quick threesome with your wife and best mate?
1.4k words
4.3
11.8k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cgregory
Cgregory
23 Followers

"This short story can be read stand-alone or as Part 4 of the "Our Friendly Neighbours" series. Please like all the stories in the series you enjoy -- it'll motivate me to write more!"

Saturday had arrived. My wife Meg and our neighbour Lisa were out for drinks. Our kids were away, and Lisa's boyfriend Rick and I sat at either end of a long couch, chilling out with a beer and watching the game.

The game was close - between my home team and their nemesis. It was the final quarter, and my team was down. It was a close game that had pulled us in. I heard a key in the front door. My wife Meg had arrived home.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

She removed her shoes and said, "Really good, actually. But I need to sit down." She wobbled a bit as she stood.

For those new to the story, Meg and I recently learned to accept and enjoy the knowledge that Meg turned into a complete slut after a few drinks. Rick and his girlfriend Lisa were our neighbours, good friends, and occasional fuck buddies. They knew it too.

Meg had clearly had a bit to drink at lunch. She smiled, sensually walked over, and sat between us, putting one hand on my leg and one on Rick's. "That's better," she said.

I put my hand on top of Meg's hand, smiled cheekily, and said, "You look like you had a good time. What did Lisa badger you into doing this time?"

"No badgering involved. We just talked, drank cocktails, compared notes..."

Rick said, "Scheming as usual, I see. What have you roped us into now?"

Meg moved her hands to our crotches, feeling for our cocks. Not many things can distract me from watching my team in a close game -- this was one. The game was forgotten as I felt my cock swelling. I watched Rick's hand move to Meg's silky thigh, his finger stroking the bare skin on the inside of her toned leg. I reached under her crop top, wrapped my hand around and gently massaged her firm D-sized breasts. She moaned quietly. Her nipples had already swelled -- Meg was horny as hell.

Rick inched his way up Meg's leg, felt the heat, and then grool in her crotch. Meg had ditched her underwear before arriving home. She was dripping horny. She loudly moaned and let her head fall back onto the couch.

Rick and I undressed ourselves and Meg. Rick moved onto the floor, easing Meg's legs apart, and I sat beside Meg. She grabbed my cock. Kissing the inside of her thigh, Rick worked his way up, circled her sex and slid his tongue between her folds. Meg's labia parted. She was hungry for sex. She spat in her hand and grabbed and started massaging my cock. Rick gently licked the skin between her vagina and clit as he slid two fingers inside her. He found the swelling and feel of her G-spot and started rubbing it slowly. His mouth moved up and around her clit, and his tongue began to flick and rub her clit in time with her breathing.

Meg loved getting fingered and licked, and Rick knew it. He knew how to do it well, too - sensing what she liked, what she wanted, what she needed, responding, moving his fingers and tongue to give her what she craved. Meg was breathing more deeply now and was slowly bucking. Her breasts were swollen and flushed. Rick was playing her and playing her well. She froze and shivered as she screamed, "Oh fuck!" as she came and lay back on the lounge.

Rick leant back, showing off his body. I'd forgotten how good it was. Trim but muscular with a scent I was envious of. His cock was rigid and pointing up. Half an inch shorter than my 8 inches. It was however as thick as his wrist, slightly curved upwards with a purple mushroom head slightly larger than the shaft. It was engorged, pulsing with desire, and dripping with pre-cum.

Meg was watching Rick as well and seemed to be drooling - she wanted to be fucked, she wanted Rick to fuck her with his perfect cock. She needed it now. She slowly sat up, spun around, and knelt facing me, presenting her bum to Rick. Rick moved in, sliding the head of his perfect cock up and down her slit. One of her hands started massaging her clit, and the other, she spat on again and grabbed my cock. She looked me in the eyes and sighed as Rick pushed his cock inside her. She was in a rapture -- I could see on her face Rick's cock giving her what she desperately needed. I massaged her breasts as she rubbed my cock, and we leant our foreheads to each other. I could feel her body tense in waves as Rick's cock moved in her. Meg said as if in a dream, "Oh fuck, this feels so good. I want you to fuck me after this. I want to feel your cum mixed with Rick's." And we passionately kissed.

Rick felt every crevice, groove, and bump of Meg's cunt as he slowly pumped. He wanted more, though and had more to give. He grabbed Meg's arse and pulled her onto him as he thrusted. Meg's body contorted as if in pain as she pushed back again and again. She loved this. Her face flushed as she looked up, groaned loudly and spasmed. Her pulsating cunt pushed Rick over the edge, and together they came, Rick filling her with spurt after spurt of thick cum. Meg's head fell to my chest, and Rick, still inside her, fell onto Meg's back. They recovered a minute later. Rick backed up, pulling his still hard-as-a-rock cock out of Meg.

Without Meg moving, Rick and I swapped positions. The smell of sex was everywhere. Meg, as if in a trance, grabbed Rick's still-engorged cock, and took in every detail -- the feel, size, smell, and colour before devouring it. I took in Meg's arse and well-used cunt -- dripping with his and her cum. I'd waited long enough. It was my turn. My thick 8-inch cock was engorged and dripping precum from its swollen red head. It mixed with their cum as I slid it up and down Meg's slit before sliding it all the way into Meg. Despite Meg grimacing for a moment as I touched her cervix, I did not need to be gentle and straight away fucked with long slow strokes, quickly coating my cock with a thick layer of our combined juices as I slapped against her arse.

I love sloppy seconds -- sliding in velvety, hot cum. Knowing your wife was filled with a cock that filled her with satisfaction and cum only a moment ago, leaving her nerve endings tingling and her cunt engorged -- knowing another desired your wife, fucked your wife, came in your wife and knowing that your wife needs and wants to be fucked is intoxicating.

I watched Meg praise Rick's cock as she sucked it, as I praised Meg's swollen cunt. Her arse was sweating, and her arsehole was begging to be felt - smeared with cum spread fucking Rick and me. I rubbed my thumb on it and pushed gently -- it slipped in to my knuckle. Within seconds, goosebumps appeared all over Meg's arse, and she spasmed, gripping my cock tightly. I felt a warmth within her cunt and lost control. I exploded deep inside; waves of orgasmic bliss washed over me at the same time I saw Rick's cock explode over Meg's face and in her mouth. It took me a moment to get my breath. Meg fell forward, leaving my engorged cock floating behind her.

The three of us sat on the lounge. A few minutes passed. Rick glanced at the tv - "We've done it again. Your team won," he said, smiling and sweating.

"I think we all got the outcome we wanted," I said.

"That was so hot," Meg said. She leaned over and kissed me deeply. I could taste Rick's cock and their mixed cum. Smiling, she said, "I love you. I think it's time you visit Lisa. I forget to tell you she needs you to do something for her. You might want to have a shower first, though, before you go."

I looked towards Rick, and he said, "Go. You know what to do." And he winked.

To be continued...

Cgregory
Cgregory
23 Followers