Chapter 03 - Meg's Wild Side

Story Info
Things take a surprising turn when our neighbours visit.
2.9k words
4.29
9.6k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cgregory
Cgregory
23 Followers

Things on our street had quietened in the few months since our last fling with our neighbour Rick.

Some things remained the same. Our sons were still best friends, and as before, when Rick's ex-wife took her turn looking after Rick's son, our son frequently travelled with them, leaving us all to our own devices.

Some things had changed.

Meg continued to coach basketball and look after herself. She was as gorgeous as ever but had become concerned that her "wild side" penchant for getting naked around people other than me after having a few drinks might be putting our family at risk, so she decided to drink less. Whether it was because of this or something else, despite my high sex drive, our sex life had become frustratingly more vanilla and "normal", fucking only once or twice a week and sometimes less.

Rick, our neighbour, had found a girlfriend. He'd met Lisa through a mutual friend, and they'd hit it off straight away and moved in together at Rick's place. Like Rick, Lisa had not been in a long-term relationship since she'd divorced following a stifling marriage about two years ago. She was tanned, tall, blond, and lean. Like Meg, she looked after herself and was not backward in showing off her D-size tits. She had an insatiable appetite for life (and for sex based on what Rick had told me) and felt as though she had a lot of catching up to do. With no kids, she was a perfect match for Rick.

Rick and I continued running and working out together, upping our time in the gym. We had become more serious about our health, focusing on lifestyle and our diet. Both of us were ripped and looked good. I was a tall 6'4" and lean, and Rick was a stocky and slightly shorter 6'.

We'd all become good friends and often get together as a group and head out to see a band or show and grab a meal. We had a lot of fun, but with Meg drinking less than she used to and Rick and I not wanting to drink too much either, these evenings tended to be reasonably sober. A glass or two of wine was the limit.

With our kids due to be away the weekend after next, we decided to all catch up at our place for a BBQ lunch on Saturday. As things would have it, by the time Saturday came around, the mood in our house was not good.

There were many reasons - Meg's basketball team had recently lost an important game, and I had been working hard and not managed to get as much done around the house as we'd hoped. But that was not the real reason. The real reason was that our sexual appetites were becoming more mismatched. When we had sex, it was great for both of us. For years, we'd been having great sex two or three times a week. Over the last couple of months, it dropped to once a week or less. It was not for want of trying on my part -- I regularly let Meg know I was keen for some action, but I was knocked back with ever more elaborate excuses more often than not. A part of my frustration was knowing that Meg was not so much losing interest, more that she was restraining herself. It had been over a week since Meg and I had had sex, and Meg and I had the shits with each other. I was short-tempered, and Meg's reaction was to be bad-tempered herself. I had no hope of getting down and dirty before our visitors arrived.

We had pulled the house together and were sitting in different rooms waiting for our guests to arrive when we heard a knock at the door.

Welcoming in Rick and Lisa, it immediately became clear that they weren't getting on either.

Lisa said to Rick, "Can you put these in the fridge, please?" Rick responded, "The fridge is right there. Why do you need me to do it?"

This was going to be a blast.

Meg and I looked at each other, and we knew it was time to set aside our differences and take the chill out of the air. "Let me get you both a drink. It sounds like you need one," Meg said as I put on some music.

We headed to the deck and sat down around our cosy round table. Meg joined us, bringing a bottle of wine and glasses.

"So, how's life in paradise?" I asked to glares from around the table. "It's going great," Rick said. Lisa glared at him, which I was happy with as it took the focus off me.

Smiling, Rick said, "Actually, it is going great. It's just that after our divorces, we're both used to doing what we want when we want. It's taking some time to adjust to living with someone again."

Not one to beat around the bush with friends, Lisa said, "Oh fuck.. just spit it out... I want to have more sex than Rick wants. He feels pressured, and I feel frustrated. On the positive side, it's the only thing we've fought about."

"Hey," Rick said, "you make me sound like I don't want to have sex -- nothing is further from the truth!"

"Two or three times a week might be enough for an old married couple, but a young couple like us that has just met should be at it like rabbits."

Stupidly, I smiled and said, "To right! What's wrong with you man!"

Meg stood up, said, "I need a real drink," and walked into the kitchen. Lisa followed.

"Looks like we're both in the dog house," Rick said.

"Meg and I have been having much less sex than normal lately". There's more going on, though, than Meg just losing her sex drive. It's bugging me, and Meg's frustrated too. I don't know what it is."

"Maybe she does not want to release the beast. I don't want to offend, but maybe she's trying to keep that 'super slut' that we all know lives inside under wraps. If it gets out, there might be no putting it back."

He was right, and I didn't know what I wanted. I wanted more sex, but I loved my wife and did not want to lose her.

Meg and Lisa returned carrying a tray of cocktails. For a time, the conversation became lighter. We laughed, and the drinks flowed. Inevitably though, sexual innuendo crept into the conversation. When Lisa made a light-hearted comment about how she couldn't get by on only five orgasms in a week, Meg, with daggers in her eyes, said to Lisa and me, "You two really should get together."

"That's a strange thing to say. What do you mean?" Lisa said.

Meg, who looked to have had quite a bit to drink by this stage, said, "All you both want to do is fuck and get off. We're not all like that, you know. Go and get off together if you want; just stop going in about it."

Lisa said to Meg, "I'd love to get off with your husband. Rick over here certainly hasn't been up to the task lately. There's no way though I'll be blamed for breaking up your marriage. If you want me to get with your husband, you get with Rick, and then we're both to blame."

At that moment, the music finished. I stood up to walk inside, hoping to ease the tension, and said, "I think we need some food. I'll put on some more music and start getting it ready. Does anybody want anything?"

"Another drink would be good," Lisa said, getting up and following me inside. As she did, I saw Meg's hand discretely move onto Rick's leg out of the corner of my eye.

"What was all that about?" Lisa said to me. I told her about Meg and our quarrel before she arrived. "Ahrr..." she said. "Sorry -- I had no idea. Meg seemed tense when we spoke earlier."

We had never discussed with Lisa our earlier encounters with Rick. I didn't know what, if anything, Lisa knew. I did know she was hot. If Meg was the hot 'Girl next door', Lisa was the hot 'Cheerleader'. Lisa was oozing sex appeal, and all the more so because you knew you couldn't have her -- she was the type who always went out with the most popular guy in school.

"I think I may have fucked up..." she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you, Meg and I have never spoken about it, but Rick and I share everything. I know about you, Meg and Rick. Everything."

"Oh," I said

"Don't worry, though. I'm cool with it. I think it's kind of hot. I've struggled to make sense of it, though. Meg's so well-behaved. At least until today. I've never seen her pissed before."

"She goes wild when she's had a lot to drink. I love it, but you want to be with people you can trust. She's had a lot to drink now."

Lisa surprised me and said, "Rick will love it. He's been wanting to fuck her for months." I looked at her questioningly. She said, "Rick told me that Meg was a complete slut when she had a lot to drink but that she was trying to keep it under control. We often fantasise about her having a few drinks. Out of respect to you both, we've kept quiet about it. I bet he's fingering her as we speak."

We both turned around and looked out towards the deck over the servery. Lisa was leaning on the servery. I was behind her. We saw Meg leaning over Rick with her head in his lap. Her dress was pulled up over her bum, and Rick had his hand buried between her legs. "Fuck me..." I said in amazement.

You could hear the cogs slowly clank into place in my brain as I realised what was going on.

Lisa leaned her perfect ass back into me, and I felt my cock swell. I reached around and slowly grabbed and began to massage her luscious boobs. We both stood there watching my wife devouring Rick's thick 7 1/2 inch cock. From the kitchen, we could see between my wife's legs. Rick's fingers worked around and into her labia. We could see the wetness from the kitchen. I caught Rick's eye, and he smiled before closing his eyes and going back to enjoying the blowjob from my wife.

Lisa managed to reach around and expertly remove my cock from my pants. She massaged it gently. I had one hand inside her bra and another rubbing her crotch from the front. "I've wanted to get my hands on your eight inches ever since we met," Lisa said.

While we were watching, Meg and Rick undressed. Meg leaned over the table facing us. Her mind was elsewhere. I don't even think she knew we were there. Rick kneeled behind her and buried his tongue into her pussy and arse. We heard Meg moan loudly.

Lisa and I undressed as well. My cock was rubbing up against her arse. I had one hand massaging her boobs and the other feeling her up. Her smooth pussy felt tantalisingly different to Meg's. Smaller and tighter. She shuddered as I slipped two fingers inside of her. Slowly massaging her pussy and g-spot, she started to gyrate. I removed my fingers to focus on her clit as my hard swollen cock pushed up against the entrance to her sex.

I saw Rick stand, his big cock swollen, purple, proud and dripping precum standing up before him as he lined up to fuck my wife. He pushed and slid into Meg slowly; Meg looked at us both with glazed eyes, lost in a world of bliss.

As this went on, my cock sliding up and down Lisa's wet labia made its way into her -- initially with some resistance, but as Lisa pushed back, I slammed into her. We both moaned at the same time. I had not fucked anyone other than my wife for more than fifteen years. The feeling was exquisite. Lisa was smooth all over. Not a trace of pubic hair. Tight, wet and hot.

"Oh... fuck..." I said and started fucking her slowly but deeply, taking in the curve of her arse and how her bum moved when I rammed into it. Lisa continued to watch Meg and Rick.

Rick, by now, was pounding Meg hard, and Meg was pounding back into Rick as one of her hands frantically rubbed her clit. It was clear they both wanted this. Harder and harder they fucked, occasionally watching us now as they slammed into each other. Even from a distance, I could see that Meg was near to orgasm. Her face and chest had started to flush, and her bouncing tits and nipples had begun to grow. Rick's breathing was becoming short.

Like Meg, Lisa's hand was between her legs, massaging her swollen clit. My hands had moved to her waist, which I gripped tightly. I felt her vagina tighten on my cock, and something lubricated our fucking -- whether it was from Lisa or me, I did not know. Looking at her butt, I saw her arsehole begging for attention. I spat on my thumb and began rubbing her hole. Lisa wriggled her bum and pushed back -- I slid the tip of my thumb into her arse and slowly started fucking it.

Meg and Rick moaned loudly and began climaxing together. As they came, Lisa groaned and shuddered on my cock. Aching for release, I let go as well, filling Lisa with a week's worth of pent-up cum. So much cum -- it ran out down over my leg as well as Lisa's.

All of us took a moment to get our breath back. Meg slowly stood and said, "I tried to pretend but can't do it. I'm a slut, and it's time to embrace it. Who's up for more fucking?"

The smell of sex filled the room. I walked over, kissed Meg and said, "As long as you're my slut, I'm all for it."

Lisa walked over to Rick, grabbed his cock and kissed him. She bent down and took Rick's semi-hard cock into her mouth. "You enjoyed that, didn't you? Any more left for me?"

Meg noticed my cock was still hard and said, "Lie down and let me get on top of you. I want to feel you inside me." As she climbed over me, I saw Rick's cum oozing out of her swollen cunt. She wasted no time dropping onto my still-engorged cock. Sloppy-seconds is divine. A coating of juices on my cock while fucking a freshly fucked vagina turns me on like nothing else. My cock felt like it was going to explode as I pumped Meg.

Rick's cock was hard again. He moved around behind Meg, and to my delight, Lisa sat over my face facing Meg. They began kissing and caressing each other's breasts as Lisa lowered her pussy onto my face.

I was getting lost in the whole sexual experience and was shocked for a moment when I realised Rick was starting to fuck Meg's arse. I couldn't see how Rick's cock would fit. Meg and Rick took their time. I could tell it hurt, but she persisted, and slowly I felt Rick's cock enter her arse, inch by inch, until he'd filled her up and his weight was on top of her. I couldn't see Meg, but I could tell by the sounds she was making that she was in heaven.

The genie was out of the bottle. We began fucking Meg slowly as Lisa pressed herself onto my face. I could feel in my cock Rick's cock in Meg's arse, and put together with the taste and feel of Lisa's butt and pussy grinding into me; I was in sexual heaven. The four of us got into a rhythm. Each of us was where we wanted to be, and we didn't want it to end.

I could feel Rick building up to another orgasm. He was moving deeper and faster and pulling Meg onto his cock. Meg must have been close. I could not see her, but I could feel the temperature inside her rising and her muscles contracting and relaxing. I slipped a thumb in Lisa's arse as I tongued her pussy. She groaned and pushed down onto my face even harder.

I was the first to blow. My cock exploded, pulsating inside Meg, filling her up again and again as I lifted her up. Lisa was next, shivering on my face covering me with a mixture of her and my cum. Rick and Meg were next. Meg loved anal sex, and Rick's cock would have been the biggest she'd had. She spasmed harder than I'd seen before as Rick forced his cock into her, cumming deep inside. They were a writhing mess.

We slowly untangled ourselves and sat on the couch. The smell and taste of sex were overwhelming.

Lisa was the first to speak. "You owe me anal," she said, smiling at me. Meg and Rick laughed.

A journey had started. Nobody knew where it would take us, but we were all keen to find out.

To be continued... Let me know if you enjoyed it!

Cgregory
Cgregory
23 Followers