Jeffery and Renae Go All the Way

Story Info
Renae and Jeffery finally have sex.
1.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for visiting Titan Thai, see you next time!"

Jeffery held the door as Renae passed from the warm restaurant out into a windy autumn evening. It wasn't quite cold enough to snow yet but it was still damn cold, and the wind cut right through her heavy jacket and into her bones. It was also strong enough to yank the door out of Jeffery's hand, cutting off the hostess on the word "time!" so that it sounded like "See you next- kaBOOM!".

Jeffery grimaced. "I hope she doesn't think I did that on purpose."

Renae squinted. "She totally did, look at her she looks pissed."

When he looked alarmed, she laughed and said: "I'm fuckin' with you."

She offered her arm, he took it, and they walked off into the parking lot. The wind seemed to pick up when they left the shelter of the restaurant building and Renae quickly shoved her hands into her jacket pockets. It wasn't supposed to be that cold tonight but when you kept getting cut to ribbons by the wind it felt pretty fucking cold. They were buffeted quite literally into the car, and the wind was kind enough to slam their doors for them.

While they sat shivering and Renae started the car, Jeffery summed it all up in one quaint word.

"Fuck."

"Mhm."

"Sooo."

"Sooo?" Renae raised an eyebrow.

"You told me you wanted to do something tonight." Jeffery reached up to scratch an imaginary itch on the side of his head. "Something uhh.."

Renae fought the smile she wanted to show. He was so damn cute when he was nervous, and of course she knew exactly what he was talking about. She knew it very well, but she wanted to have a little fun with him.

"I don't remember that?" She phrased it like a question, and let just enough tease into her voice to show that she was messing with him when she said it.

"You said you wanted to do something.. Specific." Even with his caramel skin, it was easy to see his flushed cheeks.

"Doesn't ring a bell. I think you're gonna have to tell me exactly what I said."

Jeffery swallowed. "You said you wanted to go all the way tonight."

She let her voice drop into a husky whisper. "I think I remember that now."

Well that's not everything. She thought. But that can wait. Sexy times for now.

"Sooo," She purred. "What happens now?"

The door to Jeffery's apartment flew open and Trix scrambled out of the way as the two lovers staggered in. Mouths were locked together, tongues fighting, hands grabbing and gripping like they were trying to feel every part of each other at once. Somehow they made it to the couch - the bedroom was too far away - and Renae used the remote to turn the television on. She managed to hit the volume button five times before she got lost again. They'd be needing the volume; she was about to make a lot of noise.

She realized that at some point between door and couch, Jeffery had gotten his shirt off. She quickly matched him, slipping her own shirt up and off and undoing the clasp on her bra. He touched her breasts and a keening whine escaped her throat. God, did I make that noise?

Pants came next. They stopped grinding against each other long enough to pull them off. Renae's hands found Jeffery's cock and she stroked him, mouths pressed together again, him moaning down her throat. She shot a hand up to her mouth and spit in it, then stroked him faster. His groin pressed against hers. There was an ache building in Renae's lower half that left her feeling ready to explode. She stopped kissing him long enough to say "Condoms."

It was agony watching him struggle with the cardboard box, watching him roll the condom on. He'd gotten lubricated ones but it honestly wasn't needed. She was already so wet.

Renae slowly opened her legs and made herself completely visible for him. Her slit was puffy, with a spray of ginger fuzz on her mound. Her clit was swollen. With two fingers she touched her labia and spread it open, showing him the shiny pink inside. Showing how wet she was for him. She snapped the fingers on her other hand.

"I want you inside me."

"Y-yes ma'am." Jeffery's voice cracked.

Renae realized several things over the next few seconds, and the thoughts entered her head like this: We're finally going to fuck. He's a lot bigger than I remember. I'm tighter than I remember. Is this going to- Ohhhhhh yessss."

The whine in her voice deepened into a gasp and the ache in her loins blossomed into feverish pleasure as his cock slipped fully into her body. He shuddered, poised over her, breathing a moan into her ear. She clenched herself around him and he moaned again, and she whispered:

"Fuck me."

He did exactly that. That sexy little broomstick of a man fucked her hard into that couch like it was the last thing they'd ever do together. His hips rose and fell in rhythms that drove her absolutely mad. First he was slow and gentle, and right when her pleasure was highest he'd pick up the pace and hammer her. He'd hold her legs up high or spread them wide. He'd thumb her clit when he had a free hand. Renae for the most part could barely focus on anything except the pleasure. She was his field to plow, his alone to use and destroy. Her staccato pants matched whatever pace he chose.

It was like a blaze was building up in her loins and he was pummeling it into a wildfire. She writhed and moaned, scratched his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his hips. She bucked against him when she could. God, he was so good! He was so deep!

They never got a chance to change positions. Renae's eyes had been tightly shut but now they flew open. She grasped helplessly at him, at any part of him, her voice rising to an almost panicked knell.

"Jeffery I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me cum!!"

When he heard her say that, something flipped in Jeffery's mind. Seizing her arms at the wrists, he pulled her into himself and fucked her like a jackhammer. Half dragged and half pinned, Renae felt herself surge against him as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Tears squirted out of her eyes as orgasmic contractions wracked her body.

When she tightened around him it was too much for Jeffery. He grunted three times, shooting semen into the reservoir of the condom, and then collapsed on top of her. They were panting and soaked with sweat. From her vantage point on the other side of the room, Trix looked on disapprovingly.

Renae stuck her tongue out at the cat. "Peeping tom."

Half muffled by her shoulder, Jeffery said: "That is the worst joke you've ever made."

They laughed. Jeffery started to sit up but Renae pulled him back down.

"Wait please. Let's just stay like this for a while."

Her hands were shaking. Was she really this nervous?

"Yes ma'am."

"No, none of that right now." She said, suddenly serious. "I.. Jeffery.."

Don't do it! Her inner monologue said.

"Is something wrong?" Jeffery asked, looking suddenly alarmed. "Did I hurt you?"

You're gonna screw it up!

Once again words failed her. Time for actions to take over. As he started to sit up, Renae yanked him back down and she kissed him. It was a deep, serious kiss, without anything sexual attached. And it was after that she said: "Jeffery I love you."

Here comes the rejection. You're supposed to be fuck buddies, nothing else. What were you thinking? You idiot. You-

There was no rejection. Jeffery's eyes sparkled in a way she'd never seen before. "I love you too, Renae. Whatever this is... whatever we are right now. I want to stay like this. I want to see where this goes. Hey, what's with the tears?"

Renae shook her head. "I'm just.. happy." True?

She wiped away her tears, then sniffled disgustingly. "Sorry, I sound gross."

"Yeah you do." He kissed her on the forehead. "Sooo. Can I call you my girlfriend now?"

They made love again, but this time it was slow. Jeffery was gentle with her, caressed her, and kissed her through every moment. Renae basked in his touch, and when they came together it was soft and warm and wonderful. And she was in love.

Yet the entire time there was the voice in the back of her head, questioning, accusing.

What have you gotten yourself into? What have you done?