All Comments on 'Chapter 1: Taking Her Breath Away'

by firmbutgentle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
unholyintentionsunholyintentionsover 1 year ago

This story… Is incredible. By far the best one I've read in my many years of lurking on Literotica, and I am not even a hardcore BDSM-er? BDSM-ie? I fapped, I freaked out, I cried. The first conversation between Rachele and Chloe made everything click for me. The two sides of introspection on the polyamory with Chloe left me thinking. I am really, really looking forward to seeing where these three characters go.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Wonderful start to a beautiful relationship! Loved the intimacy and caring brought into the story as well as beginners rules into TPE . Looking forward to the next ‘chapter’. Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Almost perfect. It did seem a little rushed how quickly he initially took control. I wish we could learn more about him, too, and what he expected, as she seemed to drive the request for ownership. He seems amenable enough, but what does he want? Would he have been happy had she never approached him with the desire to be owned? How is he so good at this so fast? Still, as a story from her point of view (mostly), it has been superb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirmbutgentle@firmbutgentle
I write fiction, some from experience, some from imagination. I also write music, and I write code, and I write with a fountain pen.