Chapter 1 - The Agreement

Story Info
Amos makes Sue his sex slave and women's product tester!
2.9k words
4.06
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue was thinking about the night before when her boyfriend Josh brought up the subject of her dancing nude again, but in front of a few selected men. Josh was playful at first, with his teasing, then she realized he became quite serious. They were young and had only been dating fourteen months.

On more than one occasion, she had caught the attention of both men and women alike. At her young age of 28, Sue was one of the most beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous women, thanks to her grueling daily workout routine. Her work out consisted of cardiovascular, Pilates and yoga exercises, and topping off with a swim. Sue's perfect hourglass figure is very similar to Scarlett Johansson, including her chestnut brown hair with her piercing deep blue eyes.

Having an all natural lithe sexy 5' 6" frame of 125 pounds, packing a mouthwatering 36-25-36 figured body, has its perks. Her breast is perfectly molded 32 double D's and would put most twenty-year-old women to shame.

Sue is the envy of most women and desire of every man she happens to encounter. Josh knew the moment they met; she would make the perfect candidate for testing Amos's sex products for women. But, to accomplish whether the products worked, they needed to ensure Sue was simultaneously turned into a slave for sex. Lately Josh had been more aggressive with his suggestion.

"Sue, why not give it the ole college try, it's not like you're never danced nude before... you never know, it could be even more fun than before." Josh smiled.

He was adamant and could really turn on his charm, especially when he wanted something. Sue was not a prudish woman but felt like her erotic dancer days were over. The thought had never re-surfaced about dancing nude again, even if her boyfriend wanted her to.

Sue knew how and what turned on men. Her dancing nude during her college years was just to make money. It was how she paid her way through college. She pulled down hundreds during the weekday, and sometimes a thousand over a busy weekend. She realized early on, the kinkier she got, the more money she made. Now, when they were out in the town, she could hear men's small talk. It is funny how men want a perfect wife in public, and a slutty whore in bed.

They always commented to each other about how tight her ass looked, how juicy her pussy must be, and how ample and firm her breast looked. At parties, Sue found herself lingering close to the men, just to hear how they all got raging hard-on's, in her presence.

At times, a couple of brave men would wander closer and strike up a casual conversation with her. They would always comment on how hot her body was, and how beautiful she is. On numerous occasions she was even told, they would be more than happy to give her some new dick anyway she wanted.

Josh never talked dirty to her during sex, even if that's what she wanted at times. Like most women, when sexy things were said to her, or about her, it tended to turn her on. Sue wondered if her boyfriend was getting tired of her.

Sex with Josh was satisfying, but it seemed Josh wanted less and less of it. At first, they fucked like rabbits in every room of the apartment. Now, it was more like once a week or every other week.

"I'll tell you what Sue," Josh stated, "Let's go to this new club I was told about, you entertain the owner and a few of his friends with a few nude dances, then I'll never bring it up again." Josh sighed.

But enthusiastically he said, "You have to wear what I got for you to the club, no exceptions!"

Sue looked at what lay out on their King size bed and let out a slow breath. It was a full arm length black fish net top. It had a small red one-inch-wide hem that went around the entire neck, and a red one-inch-wide hem at the bottom. The bottom hem went just below her areolas. Her entire breast would be in full view, leaving Sue's nipples to poke through the net, showing her state of arousal.

She looked at the pair of black fish net stockings having the same red one-inch-wide red hem, that would fit snug around her mid-thigh. She noticed a pleated white skirt with a red ribbon belt that was so short, it would leave the bottom half of her toned ass and crotch totally exposed. Sue could only imagine how much ass and crotch she would be exposing when she moved while dancing.

Sue realized Josh had no intent for her to wear a bra, because all she saw next to the skirt was a skimpy red G-String. Her G-String was way too small and would only cover a small portion of her pussy mound. It was made with very little crotch material, and the strings was the thinnest Sue had ever seen.

She knew from experience, the tiny string would ride up into her ass crack, while hiding in between her pussy lips. Normally, it would be no big deal, if her profession was still a part time erotic nude dancer.

Sue stated, "What's the real reason you're so head strong on me doing this Josh?"

"I don't want to be bullshitted either, so tell me the truth."

Josh looked somewhat deflated, but knew he needed to make his lie sound so believable, Sue had no choice but to fall for it.

"No, I want tell you, it's no big deal, I'll try to find the money some other way." Josh led on. He knew that Sue was as curious as any woman and could see he piqued her curiosity.

Sue stated, "Fine, I figured as much, plain bullshit."

Josh sounded defeated as he said, "I lost the money Sue, now you satisfied?"

Sue stared at Josh with a quizzical look, then stated, "What money?"

Josh knew he had to also look convincing while nervously looking down, "The $25,000 that you mostly had saved up, standing now, but with his back to Sue. "That money you've been saving for almost the past two years, with what little I had saved. I lost it all on an online gambling site."

"You did what?" Sue yelled. "You lost what money I had saved up, while gambling! What a fucking idiot, I need that money, Josh!"

Josh turned and could see Sue clenching her fist, as if she was going to beat the hell out of him for gambling her money away.

"So, what are you going to do, to get back my money, you asshole?" Sue was infuriated and spoke in a harsh tone.

Josh answered in a rather timid voice, "When we were at the last promotion party, Amos agreed to give me a loan to replace the money I lost, under one condition. He wants you to dance nude at his club to increase his bottom line, while paying the loan back."

He said, "You'd be able to make a lot of money, and it would take you no time to recoup it with your looks and dancing skills. As a longtime friend, he didn't have a problem loaning me money if we met his one condition. I'm kind of short on a beautiful face, and smoking hot ass, with awesome breast."

"Do you happen to know anyone that fits those specifications?" Josh took a chance and cracked a small smile.

Sue was so angry as she shouted, "So, I'm the one who must recoup my money from your dumbass stupid mistake?" And now you lay this at my feet!"

Sue thought for a few minutes and calmly stated, "You owe me Josh, you owe me big time, but as I've always said, honesty is the best practice in any relationship."

Before Josh could say another word Sue answered, "Yes, you prick, I do happen to know the right girl with those specifications." After another long pause, and pacing around, Sue looked like she was in deep thought.

Josh calmly stated, "If you did a special favor by dancing for a while, the loan would be like a collateral loan. You're the collateral of course. Amos wants to give us; I mean wants to give you, that chance of building the savings back up."

"Amos said he'd sweeten the deal for you even, but I have no clue what he meant by that. I think that he thinks, you get turned on when dancing nude, and that's the real reason why you quit dancing, scared of losing control."

Sue's mine thought back to a few years ago when she was still dancing. This one VIP in the club she danced at on Chicago's east side, was the reason she stopped. Sue had feared for her safety. Sue had been sipping on screwdrivers most of the night because it being her twenty-fifth birthday.

Feeling a bit randy, she figured why not have a couple of great big birthday presents for herself. During one of her routine nude lap dances for this VIP, he had slipped his huge black cock into her as she gyrated on his lap. Sue was amazed at how huge this man was, and how great it felt. Now, firsthand she realized the myth was true about black men.

While he was fucking her, his huge black bodyguard was now in front of her, feeding her throat his massive black cock. Sue had threesome sex before, but nothing like this. Her pussy and mouth being filled together with their massive dicks, was sending her body to new dimensions.

The handsome man was an influential community leader and had just this one bodyguard escorting him. Sue knew it was wrong but was told he would tip rather handsomely if he liked the dancer. After the encounter, she couldn't seem to get rid of the guy. He began stalking her, wanting to marry her, then resorted to threatening her, trying his best to intimidate her into marrying him. His possessiveness scared her.

She left Chicago the next day and went to her hometown of Atlanta. She's been here for the past three years and loves her hometown. She has a great job and a decent boyfriend, besides his occasional stupidity, he's very considerate and loveable. Sue shuttered as her thoughts came back to the present. Josh was idly sitting by and hoping Sue was falling for his lie.

Sue had listened with an expressionless face before saying, "Ok Josh, I see no other way to quickly get my money back." You said, "All I need to do is wear this very provocative ensemble, do a few erotic nude dances for Amos and a few of his selected guests."

Josh stated, "Yes, that's correct, something like that."

"Then he'll offer me a chance to earn 25K. Is that correct?" Sue replied.

Sue thought for a minute and then started thinking out loud. It's supposed to be this coming Friday. I think I know a way I can make this happen, and still make Amos think it's all his idea. Sue stuck out her hand to shake on it, and missed the little smirk on Josh's face as they shook hands sealing the agreement.

"Done deal, you'll hear the whole plan Friday Josh. I'll work out something with Amos once we get to the club." Sue stated, as she wondered what she was getting herself into.

When Friday night rolled around Sue asked, "So, what's the name of Amos's club we're going to?"

They had been driving for almost half an hour and now Sue's curiosity was starting to get the best of her. She could tell Josh had the air conditioner on due to her chilliness. Her breast was so cold which naturally caused her nipples to become rock hard.

She recalled how Josh had given her two thumbs up and applauded when she had bent over to buckle her thin straps on her high heels. Her skirt slid up over her ass and left nothing to the imagination. As she guessed it would, her skirt slid upward when she walked in a normal stride, flashing her crotch and ass to anyone within fifty feet.

The heels made her already toned tight ass look even tighter, with a sexy jiggle when she walked. Her toned thighs and calves really looked more muscular and more pronounced, while her heels pushed her up to a height of 5'10".

He started slowing down and telling Sue to reach under the seat for the small flasks stashed underneath.

"It's called Club Invasion." Josh answered. "It's ok Sue, have a drink to loosen up a bit."

Sue knew once in the club, she needed to get warmer, or she would be showing the entire club her high beams all night.

"Thanks Josh, this drink taste good and makes me warm a bit."

"It's your favorite, and I thought you'd appreciate it." Josh answered casually.

He knew that when Sue started in on vodka, things tended to turn a bit wild. He remembers every detail of Sue's experience she told him, when she danced before, and why she quit. He couldn't seem to get the thought of this beautiful creature being spit-roasted by a couple of huge black men.

He remembers the last promotion party. Sue was drinking Screwdrivers, which is nothing more than vodka and orange juice, and was given a dare by other women at the party. They had dared Sue to do a table dance once they realized Sue was flirting with their husbands.

Josh, along with eight other men were all whistling and clapping for her to get onto a table and strut her stuff. Vodka seemed to always bring out the wildest side of Sue. As Sue got on the table, all the men gathered around as if they were at a high-class strip club, watching their favorite stripper.

Five men even threw money at her, and she could hear them yelling for her to take it off, show us your tits and ass. Seven women also got into the frenzy and started whistling as well, while saying, come on Sue, show us your slutty side. After dancing for ten minutes of constant hip gyration and breast bouncing up and down, things really started to heat up.

Everyone was drinking, one of the men got up enough liquid courage and climbed onto the table. He started to grind his crotch into Sue's perfect little ass. Sue looked over towards Josh and was quite shocked to see him grinning from ear to ear.

The vodka, the encouragement of both men and women, this guy now grinding his crotch against her ass with what felt like a very large dick. She could feel his huge cock through her dress and his trousers, as he rocked back and forth between the cheeks of her tight ass.

Sue's panties were soaked from all this excitement and direct attention she was getting. The guy took the liberty to reach around her waist and slide his hand up her dress to play with her pussy.

"Ok, buddy, that's enough there" stated Sue in an excited voice as she grabbed his arm to stop any further advancement.

The crowd at the party went wild and wanted more. They started shouting, Frank fuck her! Fuck her Frank! Fuck her slutty ass!

Sue thought, how could they be so worked up to want him to fuck her, as if they were doing a live sex show in Amsterdam. Once Sue gathered her wits about her again, she noticed Josh talking to his Black friend Amos.

He was a close friend, and an old college buddy of Josh. Josh was shaking his head up and down as if making some kind of agreement with his friend, while staring directly at her with his boyish grin. Sue only knew Amos from these social parties, and he seemed polite and was a very handsome man.

His broad shoulders with what looked like immensely powerful legs was a big turn on too. Sue could not help but notice that Amos also seemed to be well endowed, based on the bulge in his pants. Sue sometimes wondered if his girlfriend could manage him during sex.

Now, they were headed to a club that Amos owned, and Sue's not familiar with this club at all. It's only one of hundreds in the Atlanta metroplex area. She was thinking, Josh's story seemed to be legit, and Josh has never been sideways with me, stupid and careless thinking sometimes, but lovable.

Sue asked Josh nonchalantly, "What happens if I can't work out a deal Josh?"

Josh smiled that boyish grin again while stating calmly, "Well, if you do, then great. I'll forever be in your debt. If you can't, we'll just cross that bridge when we get to it.

"I do know that Amos has got a lot of connections, and some are very bad men. If things don't go the way we want them to, we'll figure something else out."

Sue knew Amos had a cocky attitude and chauvinistic pride always got in his way at times. She felt Amos thought he was best at sports, business, and that all women swooned over him. One thing Sue knew for certain, if you ever made an agreement with Amos, he was the type to hold you to it, regardless.