Chapter 10 - Sunbathing

Story Info
Time by the pool leads to interesting suntans.
3k words
4.51
5.9k
6
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the office, my mind buzzing with all the possibilities of living here full-time instead of the occasional weekend when Ben was in town. As we walked back upstairs, Ben told me we would go swimming as it was such a nice day.

Going upstairs to change, I saw what looked like a one-piece swimsuit lying on Ben's bed or a bunch of string in the shape of a swimsuit. Black in color, its provocative design had well-organized strings that revealed more skin than they covered. A redness spread across my cheeks as I instinctively understood the purpose behind such a revealing garment.

Beside the swimsuit lay two more items. Ben, having used them both on me before, I recognized them immediately. The first was a remote-activated vibrator, its sleek form promising exquisite pleasure. Shaped to target the G-spot and stimulate the clitoris simultaneously, it offered a unique experience with its U-shaped design. The other item is a bright pink plug for my other opening. Inside its smooth exterior, two heavy balls move in response to the wearer's motions, teasing and arousing with each subtle shift. Combining the sensations of these toys promised a walking-induced orgasm.

Amidst the array of enticing objects, my gaze fell upon a roll of thick black tape. Its purpose eluded me, prompting a questioning glance toward Ben. With a knowing smile, he began helping me out of my dress, revealing my fully naked form; only my eternity collar and nipple rings were left, which were never removed.

Ben guides me to bend over on the bed, my anticipation building as I feel his touch. Still aroused from our earlier shower, which left me hanging, pun intended. Gently, he applies a small amount of lube to my backside, preparing me for the next intimate step. With deliberate movements, he takes the bright pink plug and caresses it around the entrance, teasingly inserting a fraction before pulling it back out. The sensation sends shivers of pleasure through my body, causing me to grip the bed's blanket tightly.

Each repetition brings me closer to the edge, and a moan of delight escapes my lips when he finally slides the plug inside me, ensuring it settles perfectly. The combined sensations of fullness and the gentle pressure against sensitive areas send waves of bliss coursing through me, heightening my arousal and leaving me craving more.

He instructs me to roll over and open my legs wide. I wrap my hands around my knees, and while holding my legs, I move them to be as open as possible. With a mischievous smile, he uses his fingers and explores my wet pussy, noting that additional lubrication isn't necessary.

As he slides the vibrator in, a moan escapes my lips, the sensations intensifying as he adjusts the part that rests against my sensitive clit. I lie there, my legs still wide, feeling vulnerable yet wholly surrendered to his touch. Ben's fingers deftly maneuver a small remote, and with a button press, the toy springs to life, vibrating within me and teasing my clit.

The sudden jolt of pleasure threatens to make me drop my legs as the vibrations course through my body, igniting every nerve ending. The sensations are exquisite, pushing me to the brink of orgasm. But just as quickly, Ben presses the button again, deactivating the toy. A whimper of protest escapes my lips, aching for the electrifying pleasure to continue.

Getting up off the bed, Ben helped me slip into the alluring string swimsuit, its t-back design effortlessly accommodating both toys, keeping them securely in place. The rest of the suit consists of multiple strings that wrap around my body, their delicate embrace revealing more than they conceal. My small breasts peek through the minimal fabric bringing attention to my nipple rings that remain uncovered.

He picks up the black bondage tape; its non-adhesive nature ensures a firm grip as it wraps around my wrists, just above the joint, and then around my ankles. Looking down, I notice the illusion of cuffs, though without any attachments. Confusion lingers in my mind, questioning the purpose of this binding.

Ben explains that the black tape will create a temporary forcefield from the Sun, ensuring my pale skin stays untouched by UV rays. Though I cannot envision the exact outcome, I nod, trusting him, knowing his intentions will be revealed soon.

As we exited the room and descended the stairs, he took a moment to put on his swim shorts. Just as I was about to step onto the first stair, the vibration from the toys surged through my body, causing me to gasp with pleasure. Gripping onto the railing tightly, I managed to prevent myself from stumbling down the stairs. Ben quickly apologized, acknowledging a delay in triggering the vibration as it was meant to start when I left the bedroom.

Assuring him I was fine, I proceeded down the stairs slowly, each step causing the balls inside the plug to bounce and stimulate me further. With each erotic movement, I became increasingly wet and aroused, reaching a point where I knew an orgasm was imminent, ready to engulf me at any moment. As if sensing my inner terminal, he states, "You are not allowed to cum until you reach the 1st floor."

As I continued my descent, his command echoed in my mind, teasing me with the promise of release once I reached the ground. With only five more steps, each seemed like an eternity, testing my ability to hold back the impending orgasm.

Taking the next step cautiously, I focused on minimizing additional stimulation from the toy in my rear while my clit vibrated. The desire to reach the ground quickly grew, and I made a split-second decision. I abandoned my previous measured pace and raced down the remaining four steps, unable to resist their intoxicating pleasure.

Collapsing onto the ground, I found myself on all fours, surrendering to the overwhelming waves of pleasure that cascaded over me. The synchronized movements of the toys rubbing against my G-spot and clit pushed me past the point of no return. Overwhelmed with ecstasy, I rolled onto my back, my fingers instinctively seeking my swollen outer lips as the vibrations intensified, now in tune with the rhythm of my racing heart. Another orgasm crashed over me, consuming my body and leaving me breathless.

Ben turned off the vibrator which allowed me to catch my breath, and I found myself basking in the afterglow of pleasure. I glanced up and locked eyes with him, still positioned a few steps above me, wearing a smile that hinted at his knowledge of my desires. He had become an expert in exploring my every button, skillfully guiding my body to new heights of pleasure.

Descending the remaining stairs, he extended a hand to help me up from the ground. Giving my butt a small pat letting me know I pleased him. Stepping outside, he led me to a nearby table, where sunscreen and towels were neatly arranged. With care, he dispensed a generous amount of sunscreen, his hands massaging it into every exposed inch of skin. I held my hair out of the way, ensuring it remained untouched by the lotion's slippery residue.

From his pocket, he produced several hairbands, offering them to me. With the provided hair ties, I secured my locks into two pigtails. He gives me the go-ahead to enter the water while he tends to his sunscreen application. Making my way to the pool, I took a moment to appreciate the thoughtful design he had created.

The shallow end stretches out several feet, maintaining a depth of around 7 or 8 inches, perfect for lying in the water without worrying about staying afloat. The water gradually descends towards the deeper section; around the middle of the pool, there's a convenient seated area where one can let their legs dangle, reaching just about chest height. And at the pool's far end, a diving board awaits, beckoning for exhilarating jumps and dives into its 10-foot depths.

Feeling the slight chill of the water, I momentarily step back onto the poolside before mustering the courage to dive in. Although my diving technique is rusty from long-forgotten childhood swim lessons, I opt for a classic cannonball, considering that Ben has yet to join me in the pool and would be out of reach of the splash zone. With a small dash, I propel myself off the diving board, and as I soar through the air, the familiar vibrations resume their delightful stimulation. While swimming back up to the surface, moans escape my lips as the movement causes the internal balls to bounce and enhance the pleasurable sensations.

Swimming back to the shallow end, the pleasurable sensations from the toys inside me continue to elicit moans of delight. Reaching the wading area, I flip onto my back, allowing the water to engulf me, exposing only my nose and mouth. I lie there, surrendering to the waves of pleasure, letting any sound of desires escape my lips. As an impending orgasm teases me, the vibrating toy stops, and I smack the water lightly in frustration.

Turning over, I observe him approaching the pool with a mischievous grin. "I didn't give you permission, so I saved you from disobeying me," he remarks with a sense of authority. I watch as he enters the water and positions himself at his preferred spot--the seat on the side of the pool, allowing him to rest his arms on the edge and unwind. Slowly, I swim towards him, silently seeking his permission with my eyes. He nods approvingly, and I position myself to straddle him, placing my hands behind me to indicate my willingness to be the obedient submissive he desires. As I grind against him, a sensuous rhythm taking over, I strive to please him in my movements.

The toys inside me respond with each upward and downward motion, amplifying the pleasure that courses through my body. The combination of their movements fills me up and tantalizes all the right spots, sending waves of pure bliss radiating through me. As the vibrating toy comes to life again, I increase the pace of my grinding, eagerly seeking more intense sensations. Between my legs, I can feel his member growing, providing a sturdy support for me to balance, allowing me to press the toys deeper into my throbbing core. He leans his head back, his long arms reaching out to steady me, ensuring I remain firmly in place despite my hands behind my back. The synchronization of our movements and his supportive touch heightens the pleasure.

As the toy switches off, he reaches between my legs, skillfully removing the vibrator from within me. I feel a rush of anticipation as he reveals his now erect and sizable member protruding from his shorts. With a firm grip under my arms, he lifts me, positioning me to straddle the head of his penis. The fabric of my swimsuit momentarily obstructs our connection, but he quickly maneuvers it aside with his hand reaching between my legs from behind. The intense stimulation from the toys has left me incredibly wet, ensuring we won't encounter any difficulty with lubrication, which can sometimes be challenging during underwater encounters.

As I lower myself onto his substantial size, I navigate the initial challenge of accommodating his girth. The added advantage of being on top grants me control over the pace and depth. Using the strength in my legs, I begin a rhythmic up-and-down motion, ensuring that he slips further into the depths of my being with each downward thrust. With a surge of desire, I surrender my weight, compelling him to penetrate me to the utmost extent, resulting in a gratifying moan escaping his lips. I ascend, maintaining just enough distance to retain him within me, before descending rapidly, relishing the sensation of the toy inside my backside bouncing in response to my movements.

In the throes of passion, I continue my rapid ascent and descent, gripping his hands behind me to give me stability. The amalgamation of the bouncing balls within the toy in my backside and the pulsating presence of his enlarged member leaves me feeling heightened and fulfilled. The impending climax gathers momentum, intensifying the urgency of my movements. As I reach the precipice of ecstasy, the waves of pleasure begin to crash over me, propelling me to an even faster pace. Simultaneously, his moans mingle with mine, harmonizing our shared pleasure. He plunges deep with each forceful downward thrust, colliding with my cervix in a delightful mix of pleasure and aching sensation.

The intense sensations and movements continue as he takes control, gripping my hips to guide our motions in the water. The splashing sounds fill the air as we create a passionate spectacle. Suddenly, he lifts me and positions me on the pool's edge; my chest pressed against the rough surface. With him kneeling on the pool seat, he re-enters me, and the new angle deepens our connection. The intricate balance required adds an extra thrill to our encounter.

As his climax approaches, I can feel his member pulsating inside me, and his warm release fills me, which causes another orgasm, amplifying the pleasure and causing me to cry out. My body trembles and convulses uncontrollably, surrendering to the moment's intensity. With tender care, he gently lifts me up and back into the pool, then falls into the water with his arms outstretched with a splash, and a playful laugh escapes his lips. I slide back into the water, taking my place on his submerged seat, feeling satisfied.

As we step out of the water a little bit later, he suggests a change of plans, catching my attention. He gently removes the swimsuit from my shoulders, taking care not to tangle my nipple rings in the strings.

He then reaches for the spray sunscreen, coating my body with its protective layer. The cool mist settles on my skin, enhancing the sensation of his touch. I stand there, naked and glistening from the UV protection. He steps back and stares at me, "How did I get such a beautiful creature to fall for me?"

I blush at his compliment and follow his lead as he guides me to the spacious day bed and spreads a soft towel down. He turns to me and tells me to spend 10 minutes on each side, stretching my arms and legs as far as possible. I comply, crawling onto the bed and laying face down, extending my limbs to their limits.

As I position myself, I feel his hands on my legs, opening them wider, exposing my intimate area, including the toy nestled inside me. With a firm yet caring tone, he tells me he will indicate when it's time to flip over. Laying stretched out, I feel the Sun hit typically hidden areas.

From over near the table, I hear him say, "Flip" As I obediently respond to his command, I flip over onto my back, spreading my limbs as wide as possible. The heat from the Sun intensifies, its rays now directly caressing my exposed skin. I can feel the moisture from the water drying off, leaving a warmth on my body.

The combination of the Sun's heat, the openness of my position, and the knowledge that I am fully exposed to his gaze fuel my desire. I become acutely aware of my vulnerability, amplified by the Sun's gaze upon my inner core. The thought of my delicate flesh being kissed by the Sun's rays ignites a mixture of arousal that washes over me as I imagine the slight suntan my labia might develop, a subtle mark of exposure and vulnerability.

I watch him walk over to me and stand so he blocks the Sun from my face so I can see him without squinting.

Ben reaches down and playfully touches my clit, his fingers feeling cold compared to my sun-kissed nub. He then grabs my hand to guide me off the day bed, letting me know we are done. Walking back to the table, he wraps a towel around my body, despite the warmth of the Sun having dried my skin. Walking into the house, the contrast of the cool air-conditioned environment against my heated body sends shivers down my spine.

Following him inside, we make our way to the master suite. He suggests taking advantage of the sauna, capitalizing on our already heated state and the potential benefits of the steam. The thought of entering the sauna with him, the enclosed space amplifying the intensity of the heat radiating from my body, I wonder if I will ever cool down before our next sexual liaison. Wanting to please him, I nod in agreement, ready to do whatever he suggests.

The stairs are easier to go up as I no longer have the vibrator, but the balls in the other toy bounce with each step, letting me know they are there.

When we reach the bedroom, he removes the bondage tape from my wrists and ankles; I observe the thick white rings left behind where the tape once tightly wrapped around me. My skin which would have burned without the multiple coats of sunscreen is only faintly darker than before, but the contrast between the untanned rings and the rest of my body, which had been exposed to the Sun, is evident. I take a moment to appreciate the marks left behind; they serve as a secondary visual reminder of his control over me, just like the collar on my neck that only Ben could remove.

I follow him inside as he turns on the sauna feature in the shower room. The warm air fills the space, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere. However, instead of joining him on the bench, I sit on the cool ground, leaning against his leg. The contrast between the heated air above and the refreshing coolness of the tile brings a bit of relief to my heated body but still allows the steam air to relax my muscles.

I close my eyes, fully embracing the moment of tranquility. Tired, I lay on the ground, putting my feet on the bench. As I lay there looking up at my master, I let out a sign of happiness and let my mind wonder if our third anniversary would be as world-opening as our second-year celebration.