Chapter 09 - The Big Question

Story Info
Ben asks Julie to move in full time.
2.1k words
4.55
6.6k
5

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following him to the bathroom, he picks up two Velcro cuffs from the counter and puts them on my wrists. He leads me into the shower room, placing me in the middle, and lifts my arms so he can attach them to chains attached to the ceiling.

Standing on my tiptoes, Ben made sure I could view him in his entirety as he worked up a lather to wash himself. The suds drip down his body, reminding me how delicious he is. Wishing it was whip cream; I could lick off him. Rinsing the bubbles off, I can see that his member has grown to rock hard from its previous limp state.

Walking over to me, he spins me so I am no longer facing him; he is so close behind me that I feel him sliding between my legs but missing my opening. Reaching around, he rubs my breasts, moving down to grab my hips, to pull me back and forth along his manhood.

I try to gain more height by pulling myself up with my cuffed hands so I could maneuver myself, and he could slide inside of me, but he keeps moving in a way so that it won't go in; instead, he moves in and out of my outer lips barely touching my clit.

I feel him reach for one of the detachable shower heads to soak me with its spray; using his hand, he touches and rubs me all over to ensure I don't have a single dry spot. After setting the shower head down, Ben uses a loofa and washes me, starting with my neck and slowly going to my toes, taking extra care that my breasts and nipple rings are squeaky clean.

He picks up the shower head and lifts one of my ankles to spray warm water between my legs; his fingers spread my lips open, assuring the water gets in every crevice. Each time he moves me, his elongated member pokes or rubs me, teasing me.

He slips between my legs again, then pulls out, and when I think he will slide in again, his finger goes deep inside me, finding my G-spot effortlessly. His fingers make me moan and squirm at his touch. When I feel the orgasm building, he stops, steps away, and turns the water off. "I'm going to let you air dry while I fix us breakfast," with that, he leaves the shower and me dangling in the center.

I'm left in a state of shock as to how he could walk out like that. I try to wiggle out of the cuffs to follow after him and beg him to finish playing with me, but I remind myself of his second obsession, which was keeping me horny and ready for him at any moment. Feeling frustrated, I try to slow my breath and focus on the now, not the sex that didn't happen.

Concentrating on the water slowly rolling down my body, I wonder what news he has to tell me and how this announcement will change things. He said he wasn't going to be traveling anymore. Does this mean I will be seeing him more often? My thoughts run through various scenarios as water droplets slowly run down my skin and tickle me.

After what feels like an hour, I'm thoroughly dry and starting to feel a chill as the steam from the shower no longer keeps me warm. As I worry Ben has forgotten about me, I see him through the glass, walking back to the room. I smile as he looks me up and down. He picks me up so I can wrap my legs around him, my hands still bound to the ceiling. "If I could keep you tied up and available to me 24/7, I would be the happiest man alive," loving the idea of being with him always, "I would love that, Sir," He raises an eyebrow, "Be careful; or your wish might come true." A smirk has taken over his smile.

Unhooking me from the ceiling, he carries me over to the bathroom counter and tells me to brush my teeth and get ready for the day, letting me know my outfit is on his bed.

After doing my morning items to ensure I'm fresh for the day, I find a light spring dress waiting for me on the bed, nothing else. I put it on and look myself in the mirror. My checks were still flushed from the morning activities, the only other item on me being the eternity collar. I take a moment to do a little dance as it feels liberating to move around without the constraint of the chastity belt. Turning away from the mirror, I lift my dress to see the bruise turning a pretty purple shade, just like Ben said it was.

I skipped down the stairs and headed for the kitchen. Upon entering, I noticed that Ben had just finished arranging the food on plates and was carrying them to the breakfast table. As I approach, a smile graces his face, and he lifts me, spinning me around while planting a chaste kiss on my lips. Setting me down next to one of the regular chairs signals that we can have a more relaxed conversation, indicating that specific rules have been paused. I can now ask questions and speak more freely, no longer restricted to the customary "yes sir, no sir."

Sitting down at the table, a delightful spread awaits me; strawberry crepes topped with whipped cream and slices of banana. Accompanying the meal are steaming cups of hot tea and small glasses of orange juice. Ben lovingly feeds me, relishing filling me up in any way he can. Curiosity piqued, I inquire about the details of his recent trip and eagerly await the news he has to share.

A grin spreads across his face as he delivers the news; his excitement is palpable. "I sold my company and started a new one," he exclaims. His explanation leaves me with more questions than answers, as I had been unaware of his business ownership, knowing only about the position he had when we met. He explained that he had owned the consulting company and wasn't an employee; it was fate we met as he rarely does the nit and gritty work he helped me with. He has been expanding the company's reach globally, which caused him to spend so much time away. During his recent trip, a business contact expressed interest in purchasing the entire operation, and he agreed to the offer.

"That's wonderful," is all I can say, taken aback by the magnitude of the news. He explains that it will take a few months to finalize the contracts and allow the lawyers to collect their fees, but he will no longer be traveling for work once the sale is completed.

Overwhelmed with excitement, I leap from my seat and wrap my arms around him, settling into his lap. "Wait, you mentioned starting a new company?" I inquire eagerly. The grin on his face grows even more expansive, and the fine lines around his eyes become more apparent in his sheer happiness. "Yes, let's go take a look," he replies, scooping me up and carrying me out of the house toward the barn.

The large red barn had undergone a remarkable transformation I didn't notice when I arrived yesterday. Its vibrant red exterior stood tall against the backdrop of the surrounding landscape and had several trucks parked in front of it.

As we approached it, I was drawn to the meticulous details. Large windows replaced small openings, allowing natural light to stream in and illuminate the expansive interior. The sturdy wooden beams provided a sense of character and history, evoking untold memories of the barn's past.

The open layout inside showcased the barn's newfound purpose. The space had been carefully reimagined to accommodate what looked to be furniture manufacturing. The scent of varnish and wood chips mingled with the aura of transformation.

Ben's gaze fixed on me as I took in the surroundings. In the central area, I notice several tables that resemble the one I was attached to last night, but each one is in various stages of creation. There were several men in the room, all working on different pieces.

My attention then turns to John, who is engrossed in sanding something in the corner. He notices us, waves, and returns to his work. With a sweeping gesture, Ben proudly declares, "So, this is my new company," indicating the room around us.

I look at him, my expression a mixture of curiosity and confusion, as I realize that the other items scattered throughout the room are all adorned with hooks, chains, and straps. Ben proceeds to explain that crafting high-quality BDSM furniture has become a growing business, addressing a genuine need within the community.

The revelation dawns upon me, and I start comprehending the purpose behind the meticulously designed pieces around us. Still, in his arms, Ben didn't want my bare feet on the wood shavings scattered about the floor. I look around and see multiple tables, small cages, and beams in a large X shape with hooks in the four corners.

He goes on to tell me about John's talent and how his resourcefulness shone through, especially during the pandemic when Ben shared his desires with him in what he wanted to do to me when he returned, stating he spent hours upon hours trying to find furniture pieces that were already made but finding nothing that met his expectations. I learned that the office chair I had at home and the chair I occasionally used for meals were all creations of John's craftsmanship and Ben's designs. As a team, they could create different pieces tailored for various activities and had already begun accepting custom orders from clients, which required them to hire additional help.

Ben continues telling me about his new business and his knack for sales. He had taken the initiative to set up a website, showcasing their creations and attracting potential customers. He had even secured a booth reservation at several conventions, which would involve traveling for only a weekend every few months.

He carried me out of the barn giving a brief wave to John, taking us back to the house. Setting me on the floor when we were back inside, he led me by the hand to one of the rooms on the first floor, a space I hadn't explored yet. As the door swung open, it became evident that the room was still under construction. It appeared that two small bedrooms had been combined to form a larger one, with the outline of a bookcase taking shape within the wall. An alcove was being transformed into a desk area, providing windows on all sides for an enchanting view.

I approached the windows, captivated by the sight outside. The newly installed plants began blooming, painting the surroundings with vibrant colors. Bird and hummingbird feeders were strategically placed, attracting the lively creatures to the area. Adjacent to them stood a grand birdhouse that was a tiny duplication of the house we were currently in, a charming addition to the scene.

Ben gently took hold of my hands, returning my attention to him. He expressed his desire for me to move in with him full-time. Just as I was about to voice a question, Ben touched my lips, indicating that he didn't expect an immediate answer. He explained that it would still be a few months before his first company was sold. During that time, he would be occupied with introducing the new owner to the existing locations and assisting with client transitions.

He continued, suggesting that this room could be my office, where I could continue working at my current job if I desired. Alternatively, I could explore new opportunities or hobbies since he anticipated being occupied with his new company during the day. He proposed renting out my house and depositing the profits into a savings account or stocks in my name, providing me with additional financial security.

He intended to care for me entirely so that money would never be needed. As I began to ask another question, he again placed his finger on my lips, urging me to consider the possibility of being together full-time and to thoroughly think about what that might entail. Furthermore, he hinted at me assisting him in testing new furniture creations to ensure they were crafted to perfection, accompanied by a mischievous smirk.

At that moment, anticipation and uncertainty coursed through me as the future unfurled its possibilities. I couldn't help but envision moments of being bound and restrained full-time or being the number one test object for Ben's imagination. My curiosity and a hint of apprehension coursed through me. The allure of surrendering to his touch in person full-time and wondering if I could survive it, as the dress I was wearing made me aware that my backside was still tender.