All Comments on 'Chapter (13) XIII: The Ipet-Mau'

by SakkaOfPi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustj7 months ago

Love this story. Please keep writing it and many others. Thank you for your time and effort

in creating stories for your readers.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great storyline and thank you for your proofreading skill. Your writing technique is rock solid for a person doing fiction as a hobby. I want more of your stuff. FYI, that’s meant as a compliment not as a prod for you to write faster. You’re doing great. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

BigDog167BigDog1677 months ago

I am really liking the story but do wish your chapters were longer. About double the length would be best. Also cliff hangers suck but are alright if used sparingly. I do really hope you have the guy grow into his role slowly and not turn him into a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was enjoying this series shame its not finished

SakkaOfPiSakkaOfPi6 months agoAuthor

I'm sorry. I have uploaded the next chapter and it was rejected. I've resubmitted, but I assume it's going to be rejected as well, because it's been a few days. The only message I got was an automated rejection notice. Didn't even give me a reason. So, the next chapter will be up as soon as I can get that sorted. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSakkaOfPi@SakkaOfPi
Shawn Williams is an aspirant author and YouTuber. He started writing on a role-playing website where people pretended to be vampires and all of his skill comes from that. He deeply regrets this, but hopes people enjoy his book(s) anyway.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES