Chapter 16 - The Meteor

Story Info
The symbolic meteor of his hand causes untold pleasure.
1.4k words
4.58
3.6k
00

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben asks me how I'm doing, lying on his side looking at me. I roll over on my back, my ankle still cuffed to the bed, and tell him that watching myself was so erotic and ask if we could do that again. He chuckled, stating he thought I was going to be upset that he made it seem like so many people were watching me. My shoulders sag, and I say that before today I would have, but I know he would keep me safe and not let anything happen to me.

He asked what my favorite part of last night was, thinking for a few minutes reliving everything that happened, and couldn't come up with one thing. I turned to him and said, "Everything" With a grin on his face, he said that's good because not only did I cum a dozen times last night without permission, but touching myself without his permission and then making myself cum was so far past the line he could no longer see it.

A bottomless pit of worry sinks in my stomach as I have no idea what he can do short of skinning the flesh from my ass with one of those terrifying whips only a few fast feet away on the wall.

He laughed and said that while he had a whole weekend plan of treating me as a hostage, I had flipped everything he had planned out the window. With that in mind, for this one time, he will forgive me as I put on such good shows both downstairs and up here that he got more enjoyment than he would from spanking me. Relief washes over me when he grabs my chin and moves my face inches from his. Speaking very slowly so that each word is enunciated, he says, "If I ever see you touch yourself again or have an orgasm without my permission while you are wearing my collar, I will test out every whip and flogger on that wall until there is no more flesh to hit, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Fear so deep in my core that words could not describe the feeling that suddenly grew in the pit of my soul; while I knew he could never do something so cruel to me, I didn't want to push the issue to find out. I slowly nodded, terrified that he might change his mind; I said, "Yes sir, I promise."

"What do you promise?" taking in a deep breath, "I promise not to touch myself or cum unless you are with me and allow me" Satisfied with my answer, he kisses me deeply, his tongue reaching in my mouth and dancing with mine. He continues kissing my chin and neck and slowly gets lower on the bed so he can kiss down my body.

I watch as he is cautious of my nipples, ensuring that he moves his lips and tongue around them and slowly moves down to my belly. Moving between my legs, he helps move them so they are far apart, almost in a split.

He positioned himself so that his face was near my inner core as he used his hands to push my legs even further open, to the point my muscles could not stretch any further, and I instinctively tried to close them. Feeling me try to resist him, he pushes them even further and chooses that moment to lick me from the bottom of my inner lips to my clit, sending a chill up my entire body and causing my spine to bend backward. Moaning, I let him know how good it felt.

Continuing to keep my legs spread, he licks me, lapping his tongue up and down. I grab the headboard bars, so I have some leverage and can push myself further on his tongue. This action bends my legs back further than they have ever gone before. I feel his tongue going around my clit, causing pleasure to move along my body. He looks up at me, his eyes showing his entire face deep in more core, nibbling on my still enflamed pussy.

He removes one of his hands from my leg and plunges two fingers into me, causing me to jolt up in shock at the sudden impalement. While he continues to lick my clit his hand goes in and out of me with his fingertips touching my G-Spot, forcing an orgasm from my spent body when he puts a 3rd finger in. He shifts and no longer holds my other leg open; he has grabbed around my leg, pulling me closer to him so that he has the leverage he is looking for.

As I scream at how good he feels, he adds a fourth finger and tries to get as much of his hand into me as possible. The knuckles smashing into my pelvic bone hurt as he stretched me further than my body was meant to go. I am now trying to pull myself to the headboard as the mix of pain and pleasure puts me so far over the space-time continuum that I feel I will be lost forever.

Remembering his hand is twice as big as mine, if not bigger, I start to fear he is trying to repeat what I did and get his whole hand in me. As he continued to pile drive his fingers into me, he slowly moved me closer and closer to him when he noticed he couldn't pull me anymore as I was attached to the bed frame. He reaches up with his free hand and uses his fingerprint to release the lock.

The juices from my pussy I can feel dripping down my crack as I'm so wet as my body is trying to assist in any way it can from the pain and pleasure of his hand driving into me over and over. I then feel it, his knuckles are smashing the pelvic bone, and he points his thumb in, attempting to do the same thing as I did and make his hand as pointy as possible so it's a slightly smaller object, but his hand is still huge. He's never even attempted to put a dildo half the size of his hand, so how he thinks it will fit is beyond me. Still, I continue to scream in delight as the mixture of the pain of being spit open and the pleasure that is building causes what feels like dozen orgasms happening over and over again, my body not knowing what to do with all the feelings. Hence, it just allows me to scream.

SMASH

He gets past the pelvic bone, and now his entire hand is in me; my body is grateful that his knuckles are past the barrier, but my muscles constrict around his hand and wrist screaming that everything in me is still too large. His hand is too big to open up in the small space, so he turns his hand into a fist and is now trying to smash my back, hitting the cervix. Already used to this pain, as it always happens when he fucks me. I enjoy the pain/pleasure it is causing.

Just when I thought I didn't have another orgasm in me, the symbolic meteor of his hand crashes into my soul, causing a wave that tries to kill me, the sheer amount of serotonin that flood my system, and the violent shakes of my body I am no longer in control of myself. I try to hold on as I feel my body being taken to heights only written about in trashy romance novels, as this level of pleasure cannot be real. If it could be sold as a drug, people would pay an unthinkable amount to experience it.

In the back of my thoughts, I sense Ben trying to remove his hand from me and using his other hand to hold my body steady so he can pry it out. My muscles are happy with their prize, not letting go and continuing to tighten on him. Ben puts one hand on my thigh, and I feel him yank his arm as hard as possible. With a "pop," he is free while another wave hits me, and I squirt all over him, having no control to stop it.

His dick which you can see hard under his pants, suddenly has a wet spot as he bends over in pleasure and cums without anything touching him.

I move my legs down as he is no longer directly over me and turn on my side as the nirvana waves still cause my body to twitch and shudder intermittently. My heavy eyelids force themselves closed, and I pass out with my body still moving on its own while I sleep.