Chapter 15 - Caught

Story Info
Caught by her master as Julie fell asleep fisting herself.
1.1k words
4.48
4.8k
5
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel someone sit on the bed, and my eyes fly open; I try to move but find my left arm is trapped under me and the other still inside of my pussy, now stuck as the once-soaked area has dried, leaving me in a curled position unable to move without fear of hurting myself. Trying to twist myself so I could see who joined me when I heard Ben start laughing, asking what I was doing to get myself into this situation.

Not knowing what to say, as I already know I'm in trouble from being caught touching myself, I stay silent. Feeling him move again, he crawls on the bed closer to me and wraps himself around my trapped body. I feel him move his arm over me and bring a cell phone into view. Using the kickstand, he sets it so it won't fall over, then hits play, starting a video.

The view on the screen is the front room of the house with me in the cage; I can see the entire room from where the camera is nested. It then switches to a dual view, so on one half of the screen, it's a closeup of the cage, where I can see my face and dangling breasts. The entire room with the cage in the center is on the other half of the screen. On the bottom of the screen, command texts are popping up, "activate orgy," "activate one slow to high," "stop one," "activate two slow to high, repeat," "change two to high," "activate one to high" "change two to low to high, repeat" "stop one" "stop two" "stop orgy" "start party."

While these commands scroll past, I see Ben and John sitting in the two armchairs, drinking amber liquid, watching me. When the start party command happens, they both get up and start walking and stopping around the cage, sitting back down when the party stops, and the Orgy command scrolls by. Fully engrossed in what I'm watching, I can only hear my moans and screams coming through crystal clear as the only "music" of the orgies and party are in the headphones I was wearing in the cage.

Ben stops the video and says, "You were such a naughty girl last night" Without thinking, I blurt out, "So it didn't happen? Dozens of people weren't there?" He looks at me sternly when I apologize, saying, "Sorry, Sir" He chuckles and lets me know there was no party. It was something he and John cooked up as the idea that sounded so erotic, and while he would love to play with me in front of a large crowd, he hasn't found the right location for that to happen yet. The yet hangs in the air giving an ominous foretelling of what might happen.

Messing with his phone, he locates something and puts his phone back down in front of me, and it displays a side-by-side view of the bedroom we are currently in. I immediately know how much trouble I am in and cringe at what I know will happen. The left picture is directly above the bed, and the other flips a few times before staying still, and it is a side angle from near the footboard, which is just a lot of iron bars, so you have many options when binding someone to them.

I look away from the phone to try to see the camera as I'm still in the same curled position, unable to wiggle my hand out of my dry pussy, though it is starting to get moist after watching the previous video. Unable to see where the camera is hiding, I go back to looking at the phone and can see the start of me playing with myself, now noticing my pants in moans when I thought I was being quiet.

The camera goes full screen and zooms in, so my body takes up the entire view. With my foot cuffed to the iron bar, I scooted myself so that I was as close to the footboard as I could get with my body curled, my right hand slowly going further inside me. My moans and my hand going in and out of the wet area.

Now fully engrossed in the playback of my disobedience, I barely notice as Ben reaches back and grabs something behind him; I vaguely hear the sound of the pop of a cap. I focus on watching myself ram my arm as far as it would go over and over. I start moving the hand inside of me so I can relieve the experience. Just then, I feel Ben move his hand behind me and place some lube around my empty back hole, riming the opening and causing me to moan as the delicate area was still recovering from being repeatedly inflated last night.

Continuing to watch the video, I move my hand in a back-and-forth motion, my fingers wiggling, gaining the ability to move as the wetness I need slowly returns. Being no longer stuck against my internal walls as my pussy was so tight around my fist a few moments prior, it had felt like my hand would be stuck inside me forever.

Ben moved a finger in and out of my back hole, stopping to rim the opening, helping to build the wetness inside me. Soon I could fully move my hand back and forth, trying to slide it out but finding that I was too tight to get past the most significant part of my hand, that contained my knuckles.

Watching the video, the exact opposite thing is happening. I am trying to get my hand inside of me, with both versions of myself, one in the past and one in the present. We are both moaning and pumping our arms to get my hand on the other side of my pelvic bone. When the past version of myself got my whole hand in, the sheer joy of my moan sounded like a scream on the small screen. At this same time, I try to get my hand out, and my cries are just as loud, if not louder.

His finger is going faster now, in and out of me. I try to join his speed when my hand pops out of me, but before I can think twice, I thrust it back in, fisting myself repeatedly while his finger is fucking my ass. When the orgasm crashes over me, my whole body violently jerks, the muscles dancing on their own accord.

I pull my hand out while he pulls his finger out, and I lay there panting as the taboo reality hits; not only did I fist myself twice, but watching myself turned me on more than porn. I hoped Ben would let me watch it again.