Chapter 17 - Dining Preparations

Story Info
Ben gets Julie ready to be the centerpiece at dinner.
2.1k words
4.62
5.1k
6
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel someone rubbing my back and whispering something. Opening my eyes, I see Ben sitting on the side of the bed, wearing a terry cloth robe. He is whispering for me to wake up. I slowly roll over to see him fully. My body still feels sore from everything it went through recently, but seeing him smile at me, I can't help but hug him.

He picks up my chin and gently kisses me, saying, "Good afternoon." My eyes widen as I ask him what time it is. He tells me it's after five o'clock. I had slept almost the entire day. While absorbing this, he scoops me up and carries me to his giant bathroom, telling me to brush my teeth and use the toilet.

Not realizing I needed to go until he mentioned it, I quickly walked over to the toilet, relieved as I released my full bladder. I note how easy it is to pee without the chastity belt, as the stream will spray everywhere when it's on. While doing that and brushing my teeth, I watch Ben go to the tub and turn off the water.

When I'm finished, he extends a hand to me and turns me around to brush my hair, skillfully putting it in a tight ponytail on the top of my head. Then, with expertise, he twists my hair into a messy bun. Satisfied with his work, he leads me to the tub and helps me get in. As I settle into the hot water, he drops his robe and joins me from behind, positioning me between his legs and holding me securely with his long arms.

The tub is deep and wide enough that we don't feel cramped. Even as I lay against his chest, I am fully submerged, my toes floating in the tub's water.

Relaxing in his embrace, I run my hands along his arms and then take his hand in mine, holding it in front of me. Marveling at how much bigger it is compared to mine, I'm shocked to think about how deep inside me it went.

I hear him chuckle softly and suggest that we should have another evening like that, but this time with his permission for me to touch myself. Blushing at the memory of my transgression and everything that transpired afterward, I feel excitement and embarrassment.

He starts asking me questions about the evening and my thoughts on certain parts of it, constantly checking in after each new experience to gather my feedback and find ways to improve it in the future. Wanting to gauge his mood before broaching a sensitive subject, I ask if I can ask him a question.

He squeezes and reassures me that I can ask him anything. I take a deep breath and ask if he genuinely wants to play with me in front of other people and about someone else touching me beside him.

He sighed and admitted that he had fantasized about public viewings ever since he met me, finding me incredibly sexy and desiring to showcase me as his own. However, as he considered involving other people, he confessed that his possessiveness and jealousy made it difficult to entertain the idea. The mere thought of someone else touching me filled him with anger, while the notion of others watching me filled him with a conflicting mix of pride and lust, knowing they would never have me.

Curious about John, I inquire further, and he says that John doesn't count. He explains that he trusts John with everything precious to him, including me. Sensing the need to avoid inadvertently encouraging him to prove his point, I drop the subject.

Ben shares other desires for me, such as suspending me with ropes, using toys he hasn't had a chance to test yet, and trapping me in an invisible cage. He mentions that I will experience at least one of these desires this weekend. He says he enjoyed last night so much that a repeat preference will be needed tonight.

Without providing specific details, Ben informs me that a potential business partner will be coming over for dinner tonight, and he needs my assistance, asking if I would be willing to be put on display like I was last night.

Knowing Ben will keep me safe, and I learned I enjoy being the object of attention. I agree to help him however I can; I happily squeeze him back, expressing my willingness. He mentions that we have a few more minutes before we need to get out of the tub.

Enjoying his embrace, I feel disappointed when he eventually tells me to stand up. He rises from the tub but sits on the side, reaching over to grab a loofa and soap. Squeezing the fragrant liquid onto the loofa, he extends his other hand toward me, beckoning me to come closer.

He carefully washes me, enveloping my body in a soft blanket of bubbles. His gentle touch soothes and explores each part of me, easing my sore muscles. After setting aside the loofa, he uses a detachable shower head to rinse off the bubbles, leaving me feeling clean and refreshed.

He then asks me to lift one leg and place it on the side of the tub, encouraging a gentle stretch. Content with the positioning of my leg, I expose my intimate area, allowing him to spray it with the shower head. He holds my lips open with his fingers, allowing the water to reach deeper inside. Surprisingly, despite the sensitivity from our recent activities, I feel remarkably refreshed, as if my body is quickly recovering and ready for more.

Once Ben is satisfied, he turns off the water and helps me out of the tub. After getting out, he grabs a fluffy towel and dries me off. He then asks me to lift my arms, and he wraps the towel around me, tucking it in a corner to ensure it stays snug. He then dries himself off and guides me into the master bedroom. Ben points and instructs me to sit on a chest at the end of his bed while he gets dressed.

Without thinking, I instinctively open my legs and move my hands behind me. As a result, I immediately feel the coolness of the air reaching between my legs, a sensation I'm no longer accustomed to since I have been locked in a chastity belt for so long.

As Ben turns around, he notices my exposed core on display, and a grin spreads across his face. While he selects and puts on his chosen attire, he asks me to use my hands to open my legs even wider. Adjusting the towel to accommodate, I spread my legs as far as they can go and then use my hands to push them even further apart, hoping to please him and secretly desiring that he would forgo getting dressed and take me right there.

However, he doesn't act on my silent plea. He continues getting dressed, walks over to me, and affectionately kisses the top of my head. Extending his hand, he offers assistance helping me, stating that it's time to get some food in me.

Like earlier, I hadn't noticed my hunger until Ben mentioned it, which immediately caused my stomach to let out an audible growl, a rumbling sound reverberating in the house's quiet. Walking down the stairs together, we enter the kitchen hand in hand.

Upon entering, I notice John standing at the counter, busy adding various items to a plate. Ben leads me past the large center island and takes me to the breakfast table, where I can see the last traces of the setting sun in the giant picture window, casting a gentle glow over the surroundings.

Ben guides me to my unique chair, where I notice two attachments already placed on the seat, specifically designed for comfort and pleasure. The two toys are securely attached to a track screwed into the chair, allowing them to move in sync with my body's movements.

Before I can sit down, he reaches between my legs, and his fingers penetrate my wet pussy, eliciting a deep moan. Skillfully moving his finger around, he collects the moisture and then applies some of it to the other hole, which doesn't naturally produce lubrication. Content with the result, he removed the towel around me and reached for cuffs I hadn't seen on the table as I was focused on the chair.

He is so skilled with his favorite bondage equipment that he quickly adds leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles. As I slide down into the chair, Ben assists me, ensuring that the larger toy goes into the front and the smaller one into the back. Both toys are identical in design, featuring a large stainless steel ball arranged along a slender shaft. The insertion requires a gentle, deliberate approach, as the unforgiving nature of the balls demands precision. With careful guidance, the balls find their place in each hole, fitting perfectly as if they were custom-made for me.

As the pleasure of the toys sliding into me elicits a sigh of satisfaction, I position my knees in the awaiting knee pads and spread my legs as wide as they can. Automatically placing my hands behind me, I grip the handles designed for this purpose, securing myself in the chair.

Ben then uses the waiting clips and secures my ankles and wrists. Fully locked in my position, I feel Ben sitting down beside me and maneuvering the chair closer to him. He gently adjusts my legs, pushing them further apart, and securely locks them with a switch.

My entire body is displayed in the chair, my small breasts and new jewelry standing to attention due to my arms being locked behind me. Amid this intimate scene, John approaches with the plates, and I can't help but blush, feeling a mix of embarrassment and vulnerability due to my exposed state and the unique situation I find myself in.

Seeing my blush, Ben addresses John, "Is everything else set up?" John nods and, with a smile, leaves the room, likely to make the necessary arrangements. While I have questions swirling in my mind, I am aware of my designated role in this scenario. Ben expects concise responses from me, with "yes, sir" being the anticipated answer to any request or question he poses.

A strawberry vinaigrette salad is in front of me for dinner tonight. Feeling famished after only having a green juice smoothie the day prior, I hope this is the first course, as it won't satisfy my hunger.

Ben takes great care in feeding me small bites, and he places a cup within my reach, equipped with a long straw, allowing me to sip a blue sports drink at my own pace. After finishing the salad, he gently wipes my mouth clean and then proceeds to stand up, carrying the dishes to the sink and loading them into the dishwasher. I am still trying to understand why no additional food is coming; when he returns, he informs me that I will join him for his business dinner tonight, and more food will be served when his guest arrives.

Happy with the news of more food at the upcoming dinner; I am also curious about what the evening will entail. It will be the first time someone other than Ben and John has seen me in such a vulnerable situation, aside from yesterday's tattoo shop. As I sit back in my chair, Ben looks at me intently and emphasizes the importance of this dinner, mentioning that it can potentially change our lives.

He continues by stating that tonight, I am expected to be the perfect submissive, going as far as to act like a slave, not to question any of his requests, always appearing eager to serve. He emphasizes that I will be a prop, to be used and treated as he desires. He reminds me that this is still our anniversary weekend and views my compliance as my gift to him. Ben then asks if I have any questions, to which I promptly shake my head, saying, "No, Sir."

Smiling, he continues that I'm allowed to cum as many times as I want tonight as, again, I am the centerpiece for his entire evening, and I should put on a good show.

Blushing, my cheeks turn red at the thought of being the center of attention amid orgasm. Ben, kisses me firmly on my lips and tells me how happy I have made him, his words causing a feeling of warmth to wash over me; I know now that I will do everything I can tonight to ensure he is pleased with me.