Chapter 18 - The Business Partner

Story Info
Bound she puts on a show for the new business partner.
2.2k words
4.5
7.5k
7

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the doorbell ring, and Ben promptly gets up, turning to me with a reassuring smile, instructing me to stay put. His attempt to lighten the mood is relatively futile, given my current state of being strapped to the chair, rendering me immobile. Left alone in the kitchen, time passes slowly. After what feels like an eternity, John enters the room, cautioning me to remain silent with a finger over his lips. Without a word, he puts on the same headphones used on me previously over my ears. The noise-canceling setting engulfs me, effectively deafening me to the sounds of my surroundings.

He then goes behind me, firmly grasps the back of the chair, and wheels me out of the room. Completely restrained in the chair, I have no say in our direction or ability to resist the movement. With the noise-canceling headphones securely in place, I am oblivious to any sounds around me, leaving me wondering if Ben is now hosting a lively party or simply conversing with one person in another room.

John expertly maneuvers the chair, taking me to the formal dining room--a space rarely frequented by Ben, who prefers the more relaxed dining experience at the breakfast table in the kitchen. As John positions me near the head of the table, it becomes evident that the area had been deliberately cleared in anticipation of my arrival. He communicates silently, signing to me with ASL, "Wait here, be quiet." Understanding his message, I nod in acknowledgment, and he departs, leaving me once again in solitary confinement, bound to the chair.

A little later, John returns to the room and begins arranging an array of food on the table, setting up everything needed for a small feast. As he readies the space, Ben walks in, accompanied by another man. The newcomer, sharing the same athletic build, is a few inches taller than Ben, with a close-cropped haircut and formidable shoulders. While I have never directly asked Ben about military service, if any, he has never broached the topic. Nonetheless, his air of confidence and the meticulous precision with which he handles things have always led me to suspect that he may have had a military background.

Devoid of sound, I observe their every move as they enter the dining room. Ben approaches me, kissing me gently on my head before pulling the chair back slightly from the table. Engaging our new guest in conversation, Ben appears to be sharing details about me and the chair, occasionally gesturing towards me as he speaks. The man, maintaining a distance from me, gestures towards something, prompting a response from Ben.

Their exchanges continue for several minutes, and although I can't hear their words, I become self-conscious of being on display. I can feel the individual cuffs holding me along with the steel toys inside my pussy, which is becoming wet as their discussion continue. Having no way to block their gaze, my cheeks blush in embarrassment as my nipples get hard, reminding me of the piercings Ben gave me.

Eventually, Ben returns me to the table, carefully positioning the chair so that I am now seated closer to the head of the table and oriented in his direction. The unfolding events leave me feeling like a spectator; the uncertainty of what tonight entails has my head spinning. He said this man has the potential to change our lives. Having no idea what that means or how my being put on display will help.

Refocusing on the dinner, I watch as they sit down, with Ben confidently taking the head of the table while the guest occupies a position directly across from me. To avoid seeming intrusive, I try to maintain a quiet demeanor and lower my eyes in submission, refraining from eavesdropping on their conversation. John, the ever-attentive presence, then serves them salads, which appear to be a larger and more elaborate version of the one I had earlier, with the vibrant strawberries catching my eye.

Occasionally, I steal glances to discern the nature of their conversation and find them fully engrossed in their exchange. Throughout this time, Ben thoughtfully feeds me small bites from his plate, which I eagerly accept from his fork, creating a subtle bond of care and intimacy between us. Despite my restrained state, his actions have a peculiar sense of comfort.

John returns to the room, carrying trays filled with mouthwatering dishes. He places a tenderly cooked filet mignon, still juicy and flavorful, in front of Ben and his guest. To complement the delicious steaks, John serves creamy mashed potatoes, whipped to perfection with a generous amount of butter and a hint of garlic. The delightful aroma fills the air, making me appreciate what a good cook John is.

With care and attention, John pours a rich red wine into their stemware from a crystal decanter, adding a touch of elegance to the gathering. I watch in surprise as he sets a drink before me, not with wine but with a special homemade cocktail, a delightful blend of high-quality spirits, and a delicate harmony of flavors.

Feeling uncertain about the cocktail, I glance at Ben for reassurance, seeking his approval as he does not like it when I drink, preferring me to stay clear-headed. Meeting my gaze, Ben nods reassuringly, signaling it is okay. He raises his glass, inviting what appears to be a toast. The two men clink their glasses together, and then, with a thoughtful gesture, they extend their arms to clink mine as well, making me feel more included.

Taking a sip through a long bendy straw, I discover that John had made me one of my favorite drinks, which I might have mentioned to Ben through our text messages when we first started getting to know each other: bourbon, a splash of dark rum, and a touch of sweet amaretto liqueur. I forgot what it was called, but having Ben remember such a small detail reminds me how much he takes care of me and listens to me when I say I do or don't like something.

Throughout the meal, Ben continues lovingly feeding me small, carefully chosen bites from his plate, ensuring I don't spill or waste anything. His attentive care has always made me feel cherished, with each action a testament to his affection for me. From selecting the finest morsels to ensuring they are of the perfect size, his gestures convey a profound sense of love.

After they finish the main course, John promptly enters the room to clear the plates and other unneeded items. Both men direct their attention toward me and silently leave the room. Before leaving, Ben leans down to tenderly kiss my head.

With a gentle touch, John wheels me behind him, leading me into the foray where the setup has been altered again. The two chairs facing the fireplace have been repositioned to face the front door reminding me of when Ben locked me in the cage.

John positions me to face both men seated in the highback wing chairs. Ensuring I stay put, John locks the wheels, securing my position. Once he's confident the chair cannot move, he exits the room briefly, only to return shortly with aromatic coffee, which he then hands to both men.

Locked in my chair, I can only sit there as both men stare at me while sipping their drinks. With my legs spread wide open and arms locked behind me, along with my pierced nipples, I feel the weight of my Eternity collar, which reminds me that I am Ben's, and no matter what happens tonight, I am loved and protected.

Getting goosebumps from the cool air on my exposed sex, the moisture between my legs making the air seem colder than it is when I feel a black mask being slipped over my eyes from behind. I can only assume that it's John lowering the mask on me, but by the time I think to turn my head, my world is already consumed by darkness. Sitting there, unable to move or hear, I can still feel their eyes on me, seeing my inner core and the toys currently locked in me.

The headphones come to life, and I can hear the sounds of an orgy, at first barely audible but slowly getting louder; their cries and moans of pleasure fill my ears, accompanied by a primal and rugged drumbeat that sets a captivating tempo. The alluring ambiance seems to pull me into a world of sensuality and desire.

Closing my eyes behind the mask, I can feel the orgy all around me, the surround sound of the headphones allowing me to hear the mixture of different voices surrounding my senses, making me the focal point of an immense pleasure circle. Men and women can be heard moaning, grunting, and screaming in pleasure; some beg to be touched or spanked while an orchestra of smacks, slaps, and snaps of whips and paddles play in the background. Voices calling someone a whore, a slut, a fuck doll, mix in with the whimpers and screams begging for more.

Knowing I have an audience, whether it be just the two men in front of me or dozens of people with the sounds of an orgy, causes my body to get more excited and aroused--my back arches at my desire to join them as moisture drips down the seat.

Feeling the drum beat in my soul, I can't help myself and start grinding in my chair, the base drum controlling my speed. Using the handles behind me, I gain some leverage and move my body up and down on the warm toys nestled inside me.

Trying to gain enough freedom from my bound wrists, I can push myself up, lifting my body using my legs as leverage. In the confines of my bondage, I am pounding on the toys as hard and fast as possible, thankful the wheels were locked; otherwise, the chair would be sliding all over the place.

The tempo on my headphones has increased, the moans and screams of pleasure coming to a crescendo--moving up and down fast as I can, trying to keep to the increased speed. Unable to hear my moans through the headphones, I know my cries of pleasure are just as loud as those in the confines of my private world.

Being so close to cumming I scream in frustration when the headphone goes silent, leaving me once again alone in the darkness. My heart is pounding, my body vibrating, the unspent energy at the cusp of exploding, causing me to thrash in the chair, trying to get back into the headspace to release the tension and feel gratification. Whimpering, I cry, "Please, please, please," Hoping my new friends will return and put me over the edge.

Without warning, I hear the sound of a paddle going through the air and my voice screaming at the pain; my voice whimpers in the headphones, "One Sir, please spank me again" The paddle once again goes through the air, and making contact with flesh at the same time I can hear past me scream, "Two, Sir, please spank me again" Remembering the last time Ben spanked me with a thick paddle, I thought I was going to die as the pain was so much worse than with his belt. I hear the vicious instrument sail through the air multiple times; my cries sound more desperate each time it lands on my bare bottom.

Straining in my seat, I buck under the bondage each time past me is spanked, reliving the experience through the surround sound. A vibrator comes alive, and I can hear myself moan in pleasure, remembering Ben had put a Hitachi wand near my clit; when the next slam of the paddle came down, I arch my back, wishing the vibrator was with me now, even if it came with spanking as I remember everything feeling so good, a magic switch being flipped causing pain to feel wonderous.

Grinding in my chair once again, each time I scream in the past, I cry in the present as I am fully tuned in to the sensations of my body, remembering how everything felt. The drum starts again, moving faster and faster, taking the place of the paddle, causing each beat to put me further and further closer to the edge. Hearing my past self moan in pleasure, the vibration of the wand becomes more prominent.

The burning of my core feels like I will explode when a giant drum bang comes through, and the choir of the orgy comes back, them all climaxing with me, us all screaming in pleasure, screaming in ecstasy, the universe stripping us down to our base elements. I am being handed Devine knowledge that we came from stardust, and together we will return as the universe is an egg where I will be reborn with all of life's answers.

Coming back down to Earth, I am no longer in control of my body; I unconsciously move up and down, trying to get the last bit of pleasure or maybe find my humanity again.

Unaware of my chair being moved out of the room, I bask in the contentment of the afterglow following the intense moment of pleasure. The sensations linger, like a gentle embrace, immersing me in a blissful state of satisfaction. As time passes, I find myself slowly drifting into a peaceful state of mind, embracing the mystery and allure of this captivating evening.

Please take a moment to vote by clicking on the stars. Give it a 5 if you loved it, or a 1 if it was the worst thing you've ever read and I should stop trying. Either way click something. Thank you!