Chapter 2 - Birding

Story Info
A birder unexpectedly spies on Aprils Nudism.
844 words
4.38
4.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Doug, and I am a mid-40s research scientist at the university. While my expertise is in quantum physics, I am also a passionate birder. One day I had an unexpected experience while out birding at the local nature preserve.

This particular nature preserve was a large, wooded area that backed up against a new student housing area. The diversity of bird life in the preserve was amazing. Over the past 10 years I had seen 156 different species of birds at the preserve.

On this particular day I was birding in the back part of the preserve well off the maintained trails. It's a much better way to see rarities. I was particularly hoping to see a Summer Tanager. I had heard one here, but I had not seen it yet.

I was walking very slowly and quietly through the woods looking up into the trees, binoculars around my neck. I was in a part of the preserve I didn't know as well, and I unexpectedly came across a ladder on a tree. It seemed to be a deer stand, one of those metal ladders with a platform on top that hunters used to hunt deer.

I pulled at it a bit, testing it. It was a bit rusty, but it seemed strong. Odd that it was here though. Maybe someone put it up, illegally I'm sure, to allow them to get up into the canopy to watch the birds easier?

I tentatively took a couple of steps up the ladder, thinking I might have better luck seeing birds from up there. It seemed strong enough so I shook it a bit. When it held I decided to go for it. I slowly climbed up to the platform and found a small seat.

I glanced around a bit and realized it was the perfect place to watch for birds. I was slightly higher than the second-floor apartments behind the preserve. I was still miffed that the university had built those. It used to be such nice woods over there.

I sat in the tree stand for a while taking note of the birds I saw. Pileated Woodpecker, Carolina Wren, Cardinal, and a bunch more. Then I saw it, my first sighting of a Summer Tanager at the preserve. I raised my binoculars and followed the beautiful bird as it flitted among the trees.

Watching the Tanager among the trees made my day. They were such beautiful birds! Then, as I followed the bird through the trees with my binoculars I abruptly stopped. My field of view, following the bird, had panned across the apartments. Due to the closer focal plane of the bird, the view was fuzzy, but was that a topless women?

I adjusted the focus nob to see the apartment more clearly. That was a topless woman! She was standing there near the side of the window looking out at the forest as she stretched her legs. I inhaled nervously as I watched her.

She seemed to be 20 or so, probably an undergraduate student. Her boobs, oh her boobs. The high-end binoculars gave me a great view. Her boobs were firm, nicely shaped, probably a C or D cup. And her nipples were very prominent.

I watched as she switched legs, her boobs bouncing slightly. I noticed that not only was she topless, she was entirely nude. I licked my lips, almost nervous as I watched her, all thoughts of the Tanager forgotten.

The topless girl switched to stretching her calves, her back arching a bit as I she stretched, making her boobs jut forward more. I reached down with one hand and rubbed my crotch, biting my lip, my eyes glued to the view.

Just then she stepped back from the window. I was disappointed, figuring she was leaving. But then I blinked in surprise as she laid down on her couch and started to play with her boobs. What was she doing?

I watched in awe as she played with herself and then moaned involuntarily as her hand moved down to her pussy and fingers slid in. I unzipped my shorts and pulled my hard cock on, stroking it as I watched her.

I stroked faster as I watched her. Of course my wife wouldn't approve, but no one would ever know about this. I gasped and then moaned as she shuddered and came, her legs spread giving me an amazing view of her fingers in her pussy as she quivered on the couch.

The view pushed me over the edge and I came hard, shooting my load off into the woods.

I stared through the binoculars in awe as she laid there for a moment, recovering. Then she got up and disappeared from view further into the apartment. I watched for a few more minutes then composed myself, tucking my cock back into my pants. I marked the location of the tree stand on my GPS watch so that I could find it again. I wondered if I would be able to see her again.