Chapter 3 - April Goes to Class

Story Info
April aces the test and gets checked out by the professor.
969 words
4.28
5.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled to myself as I walked to class, thinking back to the morning. I was so glad to be living alone and to have an apartment with privacy so that I could indulge my secret nudist desires. I wonder what it would be like to go to an actual nude beach. I'd never practiced nudism publicly before.

I put such thoughts out of my mind and focused on class as I arrived and took a seat. Economics. My favorite subject. Today we were studying decreasing marginal rate of return. I paid close attention, taking careful notes as the professor lectured, explaining the theory behind decreasing marginal rate of return and when it is reflected in real-world data.

At one point the professor asked a question. After a short awkward silence with no one answering I tentatively raised my hand and gave the answer. "Excellent April. That is correct." came the professor's reply.

Wait, the professor knew who I was? I mean, he has a superstar in the field of economics, and I'm just one of a couple hundred undergraduates in his class. And was it just me, or did his eyes wander down to my chest as he smiled at me when I answered his question.

I blushed as I lowered my hand and noticed a slight smile on the professor's face.

The rest of the lecture went smoothly. At the end of class the professor handed back our previous test. Everyone else had received theirs, many with a groan and a worried look when they saw their grade. Yet I hadn't gotten mine back yet, and I was getting nervous.

Finally the professor handed me mine, the last test returned. He sat on the edge of the desk and held the paper out to me saying "Very impressive April. You have a real gift for economics. Your essay on Leontief production functions was particularly impressive."

I blushed as he looked at me, smiling at me. "Um, uh, thank you Professor." Now I was stammering?

His eyes flicked down to my chest again, and I blushed a bit more. I also felt my body respond a bit, felt my nipples stiffening under his gaze. I blushed even more, embarrassed at my response.

He paused for a moment, looking at me, then smiled again and stood "I look forward to seeing your future work April. You have a lot of promise." He then picked up his backpack and walked away, leaving me staring at my paper.

I had gotten a 100%! I was ecstatic. I loved economics, and I couldn't believe I had done so well and even more, the professor knew my name and liked my work. And it was clear he had been eyeing my boobs. I don't know why, but that excited me. I bit my lip, blushing as I turned and walked out of the classroom.

I put on some happy EDM on my earbuds as I walked from class to the grocery store, a happy smile on my face, thinking about the Econ class, my grade, my date with Matt, and the morning. It was a turning out to be a great day.

I checked my list and found what I needed for dinner, chick, a frozen stir-fry vegetable mix, some rice, stir fry sauce, and a pie for dessert. It was simple, but it would work. I also picked up some white wine to go with dinner.

As I walked towards the check-out I stopped and blushed a bit. Condoms. I hadn't thought about that. Should I assume Matt would have them? Should I buy them? I hadn't ever bought condoms. My previous boyfriends had always had them.

I walked around until I found them and faced a surprisingly large array of options with different sizes, textures, and apparently tastes. I stood looking at the options, trying to figure out what to get, particularly what size to get.

I must have stood there for a while because a guy, not much older than me, wearing a store uniform came over and asked if I need help. I stumbled over my words a bit, replying "Um, uh, just trying to decide which ones to get."

I blushed as he smirked slightly and replied "Well, what size do you need, that's the first thing to sort out."

I sighed and said softly. "I'm not sure."

He chuckled a bit and raised an eyebrow as he walked to the shelf and picked up two packets. He handed the first one to me, saying "This is a standard size, thin. Would work for many guys."

He then handed me the second box labeled Magnum XL. "These are what I use though. The standard ones split if I try to use them."

He looked smuggle at me as I held the boxes and blinked a bit, blushing deeply. I stammered a bit, looking at the larger size "These -- these are for bigger guys then?" Wow did I sound stupid.

He chuckled and smirked a bit. "Yeah. You've never been with a guy that needed that size before?

I shook my head no.

He chuckled again. "You should try it sometime. I suggest buying both. You know, just so you're prepared."

He stepped closer and placed his hand on my lower back, his fingers brushing the upper part of my bum as he whispered "I'd be happy to demonstrate both sizes and the wonders of the big one in particular after work if you'd like."

My eyes opened wide in shock, and my face turned crimson as I stammered "I - I don't think that will be necessary."

I quickly dropped both boxes of condoms in my cart and hurried to the checkout line, leaving the helpful employ behind me. I thought I heard him laugh a bit.