Chapter 25: Cranberry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indsayee, it would crush me to lose you. It needs to be me. If I die, you'll still have Donil to hold you, but if you die..."

"You'll still have Donil to hold you."

"It wouldn't be the same. I'd be devastated."

"And how do you think I'd feel? Giving up my chance to go home to stay with the man I love, my husband, and then he goes and kills himself! It'd be too much to lose! I don't think I could take it! Sirix, you need to trust me. I can do this. And you can't. Not as well as me. Part of being a Bona Serat Corsar is recognizing when someone else needs to step in because you can't do it on your own, isn't it?"

He smiled at her tenderly, stroking her cheek with his calloused fingers. "Don't quote my job to me. If I trust you to do this, will you swear you'll come back to me?"

She took his hand in hers, leaning against it. "Of course I will. I can't let you have all the fun taking on the third prince." She kissed his knuckles and he wrapped her in his arms.

She leaned against the dark-blue leather of his jacket. It smelt warm and leathery and like him. She felt him nuzzling against her neck, his lips dropping kisses across her shoulders as he brushed her hair away from the nape. He kissed the back of her neck tenderly. She felt the stretching within her, the dilation. She could feel the wetness between her legs growing as she let out a soft moan.

"You know, we still have a couple hours before we dock," Sirix whispered.

"Then, I suppose, we should find something to fill the time. Though I don't know where."

"I might have an idea," Sirix said, looking up. Lindsay followed his gaze to the crow's nest.

"You're dismissed," Sirix said to the young Bonat woman standing look-out. She said something in the whipping wind that sounded rather eager to go as she scurried out of the basket and down the ladder. "My queen," Sirix said, reaching down to help Lindsay up.

She climbed into the crow's nest, threading her body through the metal hoop attached to the mast. She pulled out her ponytail, letting the cold wind whip her hair back. "I always wanted to go up in a crow's nest!" she shouted. She felt the ship go over a large wave, gravity vanishing for a moment as she was lifted from her feet. She shivered slightly.

Sirix wrapped his arms around her. "Are you cold?" he asked.

"I won't be for long," she said with a kiss. "But you should probably give me your jacket so I have something to keep me from screaming too loudly. We don't want to alarm the crew."

He took off his jacket and helped her put it on. She positioned the collar close to her lips, ready for her to bite onto. He began kissing her, dozens of kisses, everywhere on her face and neck, his eyes intoxicated with passion. She ran her hands across his shoulders, up his neck, combing into his coarse, white hair. She moaned into his ear as he kissed down her neck. She felt the cold, hard, metal band of the hoop at her waist, the only thing between their two bodies.

She felt Sirix's fingers whispering at her belly button as they undid her fly. He knelt down on one knee, pulling her shorts down with him. His hands traced the curves of her legs. She stepped a foot out of her shorts, careful to keep the other firmly planted so she didn't lose them. He pulled up her leg, hanging it over his shoulder. She felt the cool blowing of the wind on her vagina. Then she felt the warmth of Sirix's tongue as it ran from her vagina to her clitoris.

"Ohhh!" she cried, hands gripping the metal hoop. The tongue circled her clit and travelled back down, diving into her vagina. His hands clasped her butt, pulling her in closer. He began licking quickly. She let her head fall back.

The ship crested a wave and he was out of her, her body felt weightless even though they'd only risen a centimeter. Then she fell back down, his tongue plunged into her. He gripped her to him harder. His tongue travelled to her inner labia where he ever so gently began to nibble.

The sea spray splashed up on her bare legs, causing her to shiver. She gripped the hoop with white knuckles as his fingers began to rub her clitoris in circles. "Sirix!" she screamed, her breath coming fast. Her butt tightened, she could feel her hips tensing, the motion of the sea was helping his fingers as her body moved in rhythm.

"Sirix!" she cried again. "OH! OHH! OHHHH!" She bit down on the collar of his jacket as her body shook.

Another large wave lifted her, this time he allowed her body to run down his tongue as it came back down. He shifted forward, grabbing her other leg and throwing it over his shoulder, his tongue making circles around her clitoris. Her back arched as the collar fell from her lips and she howled in pleasure, body jerking about in the wind as her hands clung to the hoop, her eyes shut tight.

She felt the sea air whipping around her. Another wave and she was infinite. Screams lost to the howling wind. She felt, not like she was flying but like she was somehow existing in the wind. There was no ship or war or anything, only the wind and the pleasure burning through her.

His tongue was back in her vagina now, but his fingers were still making their circles, just brushing her clitoris. She could feel it building again, a burning, like a snake of fire wrapping itself around her thighs, growing hotter at his every touch. She was on fire, the heat building higher and higher. It needed to consume her! She was panting, grunting, groaning. She needed him to stoke the flames. Now! She adjusted herself slightly, so her clitoris was closer to his mouth, hoping he got the hint.

Fire burned through her as his tongue graced her clitoris. Every lick sparked it further. And then, the final spark. She was an inferno! Flames raged through her, licking through her veins, her skin was set ablaze, she felt the flames behind her eyes, consuming her brain. The sea spray had no power to cool her. She loosed a scream of purest ecstasy. It was glorious!

He kissed her up from her clitoris to her heaving breasts. He pressed his ear against her chest. "Your heart's still racing."

"With what you just did to me?" She nuzzled against his cheek. "I can barely even stand! I only wish you hadn't stopped."

"We still have a battle to fight. I can't wear you out too much."

"I know, but it doesn't mean I don't want you to."

"When we win. I'll devote a whole day to your pleasure."

"Ok," she kissed the tip of his nose, "I'll take that. Just one more reason to survive."

12