Chapter 2A - The Swingers Club

Story Info
Sharing another mans wife at a swingers club.
2.8k words
4.01
9.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first encounter with a married woman was with a work colleague Greg and his wife Samatha, Sam. It was something Sam would do for Greg once, but it turned out that they enjoyed it enough to want to try again. They had asked that I help Sam meet guys, take her to parties and create opportunities for her to have sex with random guys. As part of this, Greg would shave her pubs in preparation, and Sam would wear a black lace choker so Greg knew she was submitting herself for pleasure.

It had been several weeks since I heard from them, so I was surprised when Sam called me and asked me to visit on Saturday afternoon. It was a simmering summer's day, and the family was beside and playing in the pool. We sat around and talked, and Sam looked very sexy in her string bikini. Greg explained they had thought a lot about Sam having sex with other guys, and they spoke about it during lovemaking, which had improved their sex lives.

Sam was lying in a deck chair when Greg went inside to top up the cold drinks. As he walked away, she pulled her bikini to one side and showed me her smooth vagina, her clit puffy and swollen. See, she said he keeps me ready. As she lay there, not attempting to cover herself, her finger lightly teased her clit, before sliding along the side of her outer lips. Then, she pulled the bikini back as Greg walked over and handed us our drinks. Greg said he wanted Sam to go out and get laid tonight and asked if I would help as previously suggested. I agreed on one condition.

Sam followed me inside. Greg, you go around to the kitchen window and watch. When Sam joined me in the kitchen, I put my arms around her and pulled her close. We kissed long and passionately, my hands exploring her back and sides and, finally, taking her in my hands, holding her head as we explored each other tongues. I could tell from her breathing and rosy complexion the passion aroused her. I kissed her again and told her I would pick her up around 9:00 pm.

I arrived on time, and Greg met me at the door. Sam was right behind him in a long black dress, with an open back and no bra, her black lace choker, and a contrast to the red lips stick. She looked radiant and sexy. After a quick chat, we said goodbye to Greg, who looked more excited by tonight's prospects than Sam. I had organised an executive car and driver, a friend of mine. I told him what was happening, and he agreed to drive us home.

On the way to the club, I asked Sam what she was expecting, and she said she wasn't sure but hoped to flirt, get groped, and, hopefully, have sex with two or three guys. Her response reassured me she would try and have some fun tonight. We arrived at the club, and I had research to find a high-end club as I wanted Sam to feel elegant and memorable. After all, she is another man's wife. The venue included a heated pool, spas, sauna, private rooms with one-way mirrors, public spaces, bar with pool tables. We found a place at the bar and ordered drinks. It was getting busy with couples and several single women and men. We started a conversation with a lady about the same age as Sam. Being a bit younger than Sam, she was curious about our relationship. She was jealous that Sam had her husband's support, as her husband had no idea she was here. She told us she often cheated and enjoyed being with a group of men.

As we were chatting, two guys approached and asked if they could join us. I could see the other lady was uninterested and, after a short conversation, decided to leave us and mingle with other people. The guys were around Sam's age and were visiting business people from out of town. They were getting close to Sam, standing and placing an arm around her. I excused myself and went to the bathroom, and when I returned, they were on either side of her.

I could see Sam was enjoying the company and asked if she would like to find somewhere more comfortable at a table. The guys again sat on either side of her as I sat opposite, enjoying watching her get the attention. I could see they had a hand on her thigh. The other was on the bare skin of her back. Sitting back in my chair, with my erection filling the leg of my trousers, I could see she had her legs slightly apart, and I hoped one of the guys was teasing the outside of her panties over her moist slit. They laughed, and she was close to kissing them as she lingered in long slow, intimate touches.

They struggled to break the ice, so I suggested we all jump into the hot tub. The hot tub idea would get everyone naked and close and, from experience, help with wandering hands underwater.

We found a hot tub with two other couples, and we asked if we could join, and they agreed. Sam removed her black dress and lace g-string and climbed in, much to the admiration of the guys and girls around. The guys removed their clothes and sat next to Sam, and it was an excellent opportunity for Sam to admire their erections. I climbed in, and the hot tub was getting full, so I sat in the middle. It was a great place as I was now close to the other women in the tub.

I sat and watched the guys caress Sam's breasts as she was now kissing each of the guys. One of the ladies asked if Sam was my wife, and I explained she was another man's wife, and I was enjoying the opportunity to share her. As we chatted, her hand was around my cock, gently squeezing and stoking me. Finally, she asked if I wanted to take my big cock and fuck her, but I explained I was here with Sam for now.

I moved over to Sam, taking her legs, spreading them apart, and moving close to her. I kissed and sensed her arousal, and my cock gently nudged between her legs. She slid down in her seat. My cock pushed against her lips, and I could feel her opening. She turned her head and kissed the guy on her right, and the other was caressing her breast, and I was slowly edging into her vagina. I knew the hot tub was not where she could take me, and I suggested we find a room.

Sam was not in a hurry to move as she kissed each guy, her hand around my cock, helping me slide deeper into her. I could also feel someone exploring between her legs. We lifted her legs, and my cock slid in further the water, taking away her lubrication. It was tight, but with a few movements, I was in her. She looked into my eyes. The heat and passion had her sweating, and I could feel her breathing starting to labour as she kissed one of the guys, their tongues exploring each other.

The tight fit and lack of lubrication in the water meant I remained deep in her with small movements. I could feel fingers on her clit, and explore her stretched lips around my cock. My hands rested on the side of her thighs as two other guys were exploring her naked flesh.

The next thing I knew, one of the other women, who had tight curly blonde hair, was kneeling beside me. She kissed me with an open mouth, her tongue exploring mine, and her hand was around the base of my cock, and balls. She said she wanted me, and her husband had two fingers in her. So I reached around, and he removed his fingers as I inserted two fingers. She then stood up, bent over next to me and thrust her shaved-tight pussy near my face. I ran my tongue over her clit, and explored her slit. She was wet with a faint taste of semen. Finally, she squealed as she looked over her shoulder and asked to be fucked.

I slid out of Sam, turned and stood behind the blonde, and grabbed her hips. She was petite as I aimed my erection at her open pussy. Sam smiled at me as the two guys helped her from the hot tub. She gave me a little wave and, taking their hands, headed back into the club naked. At that stage, my heart was racing, torn between watching Sam fuck these guys, being her first time, and fucking the blonde.

I moved closer, and my cock was into her opening. She was wet and open, and I leaned into her. She was tight, so I held pressure while waiting for her to relax. She turned to her husband and said fuck he is enormous, and I pushed harder. She swore again as she opened herself more. She then asked her man to get some lubrication. She could feel the friction between us as the head of my cock was in her. He returned and squeezed some lube onto her arse and my cock. The cool fluid was a contrast to the heat of the hot tub. I rubbed it over my cock, and around the entrance to her pussy, as he also rubbed it into her clit, and front of her.

The lube made it more accessible as it was not pulling her lips, and I could now get deeper. She was holding her breath as a slowly eased in. As I went deeper, she called out, "Oh god", as her husband asked if she liked a big cock. She panted out a yes, and again called, "Oh god," as I started fucking her. She was tight, and I could feel her grip me as I slid out and down the tapper of my cock. Then as I pushed back, she would stretch to take the expanding width. Lost in the sensation and erotic passion, we completely forgot about everyone else.

The more I fucked her, the more she relaxed, which was very erotic. I knew I would not last long fucking like this, and I hoped she would come. Her lady friend had moved around beside us and watched the penetrations, her hand between her legs and rubbing her clit. She moaned and arched her back, this was my chance, and I fucked her hard and fast. Within a few seconds, she was coming hard and with an audience and other people's hands on her, the steam and heat of a hot tub felt like an erotic movie. Knowing I was not wearing protection, I managed not to cum, but I could feel pre-cum dribbling out.

As I withdrew, another guy rolled her on her back on the edge of the hot tub, lifted her legs and mounted her in one thrust. She groaned as he did.

I stood there and watched when her friend, a short-haired, large-breasted brunette, grabbed my cock. She lowered her mouth over the end, and her lips closed around my head. Her tongue worked the tip, and it felt like an electric shock. Her hands were stroking me as she continued. The mounting pressure at the base of my cock and I knew I would cum in her mouth. As she felt my first contraction, she held my cock just inches from her lips as it erupted and a massive load of semen onto her face. She moaned as it spurted a second and third thick sticky load. She was covered, and it dribbled down her face onto her breasts.

I left the orgy in the hot tub to find Sam and see how she was going.

I walk around the club and eventually found Sam on a bed with one of the guys from the hot tub on his hands and knees fucking her. She had her hands on his chest and looked like she was having a great time. She raised her hips in unison with each thrust, so I stood there quietly and watched. It was highly sexy watching as he slid in and out, shiny with her juices, her clit swollen, and her lips open to his penetrations. Her breast moved softly, and she made little noises encouraging him not to stop.

I left them to finish alone, headed for the bar area for a drink, and watched couples play pool, make out, and disappear into the backroom. I entered the back room, and people were having sex everywhere. The noises, atmosphere and aromas were electric. I walked past this room, and a lady was bent over, her naked bum facing me. I could see her sizeable open labia, a man was in front of her, and she was sucking his cock. He beckoned me in, and I walked up behind her. Stroking my cock, and trying to unwrap a condom. He gently shook his head, so I walked closer and rubbed my cock the entire length of her lips. She groaned and tried to turn around, and then I realised her hands and ankles were restrained. So I ran my fingers around her opening, exploring her sliding two and then three fingers deep inside. At the same time, I pushed my thumb against her anus, and she squirmed again, moaning loudly.

I moved back and found a little lube, and covered my cock so it was slippery. I then pushed my head against her, opening her juices leaking from her and, with one, trust went as deeply as possible. She groaned hard and tried to turn around, but he held her, so I climbed onto one leg, my knee resting on the bench next to her. I pushed her down again and felt her ovaries against my cock head. I fucked her hard and fast, and she was now moaning, signing, and calling out. Her pussy was stretched and full, she was wet, and her juices ran down her legs. I kept going, and she came hard, begging me not to stop. The guy she was blowing shot his load into her face but still held her face forward so she could not see who was fucking her. I could feel I was about to come, and half pulled back so my load would make a mess over her pussy, and would run out as soon as she stood up. I stood back and admired my cum hanging out of her and running down her legs mixed with her juices. I left the room and had no idea who she was.

When I returned to the bar area, Sam was dressed and said she was ready to go home. So I went downstairs, and our driver was waiting for us across the street. I asked if she had had a good time as we drove home. Sam said she had sex with the two guys from the hot tub and was disappointed I didn't join in. She later went to watch a group having sex. She was leaning over a window when a guy came up behind her and fucked her. He was slow and gentle, and it was a long edgy orgasm. She never turned around and had no idea who had fucked her, leaving her with a third load of semen.

She lifted her dress, opened her panties, and showed me the pool in her black G-String. Look at the mess, she said. I looked at her and nodded. The driver can see you, I said, and she smiled and slowly fingered her clit. I hope so was her reply. She commented she was sore, having fucked three times tonight, but said it was addictive. She thought one on one sex might be vanilla now.

She looked out the window. Deep in thought, my hands were on her back, and I explored her breasts under her dress. Her nipples were hard, and she leaned back against me. She asked if we could do this again, and I said yes, but she would have to share with me an occasion she has seduced and fucked a guy. She turned and looked at me, and I said you are a realtor and would have plenty of opportunities. When she has done that, I will take her to another party.

We arrived at her place, and she left me with a passionate kiss before I watched her walk up to the house. As she did, I admired her figure, she was a sexy lady, and I looked forward to the next meeting. But I wonder what she would be telling her husband.