Chapter 3 - The Truth is Out There

Story Info
Kimber gives in to the debauchery in the journal.
1.2k words
4.28
2.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story continues:

Kimber looks at the desk. his desk. Daddy's desk. She runs a finger across a small section of the dust covered blotter, imaging her sister right here with him, doing nasty things with him.

"But now Emm's journal has me seeing things differently." she adds to her thought.

"Emily." she sighs and states in a low voice, followed by a "Wow, wow, wow! You little daddy's girl... no, daddy's slut?!"

Kimber, absent mindedly playing with a nipple through her thin camisole, sighs, and giving in to the inevitability of the real reason she needed to be in daddy's office, at daddy's desk, she repositions herself slightly in his leather chair.

She drops her hand to her lap, resting it on her right foot. Her right heel is nearly touching her panty clad mound. She can feel the heat of her pussy on it.

"Just the thought of it, of what would happen here.... if Emm's accounts are accurate and not just incestuous fantasies....", she says in a whisper to herself, as she nonchalantly begins to caress herself through the pink polka dotted cotton.

A soft moan dripping with lust and desire escapes Kimber's lips upon contact with her sex. She closes her eyes, leaning into the chairback, licking her lips, recalling Emm's entry that got her sooo hot and wet last night.

"He bent me over his desk, pushed the chair out of the way, and positioned his daddy-cock in the spot between my rosebud and my very wet pussy - pushing the tip of his manhood on the spot just a bit. This drove me wild, but I was confused as to why he wasn't plunging his cock into me. Maybe he wants me to do it I thought, so I adjusted my hips moving them up and back trying to get that big fat cock of his in my needy cunt.

He pulled away, denying me! How mean.

Slapping his cock between my ample ass cheeks he told me I had to choose if I wanted Daddy to buy me the car, or if I wanted Daddy to fuck my hot, wet, juicy 18-year-old pussy and fill it with his sperm.

If I wanted the car, it would cost me my anal virginity.

I really do want that car!

But I also want to be stuffed with his fat cock and filled with his cream.

I was torn, his need to take me in my ass and my fear of the pain... also the mess was a huge turn off for me. His daddy-cock isn't any longer than average, but the head is sooo big, and the girth of his shaft.. mmmm. I love it when he sinks it into my poor aching puss, and I wanted him to slam it into me now!

I was so hot from all the teasing and orgasm denial throughout the day I couldn't think straight!

You see, it was just the two of us in the house all last weekend! 'She' wasn't home, having left early that morning with Erin and Elliot. They were not expected back from Grand's until Sunday night.

That meant I had that night, all the next day, and most of that Sunday to get daddy's seed in me. I needed that seed in my fertile womb so badly!

I was lusting for his cock to be stuffing my cunt so very badly, I couldn't hold back anymore and blurted out for him to fuck my juicy tight pussy and cum very deep inside me!

Oh well, the car would have to wait."

Kimbers cunt has been pulsating from the dance her delicate and nimble finger movements performed as she recalled the journal entry. The methodical teasing, she was punishing her pussy with, denying it direct contact from her fingers, instead edging herself slowly through her cotton panties. She didn't want to cum too fast, she needed the experience in this room to last.

"I'm such a craven slut, jealously masturbating to what Emm wrote, " a low moan escaping Kimber's lips. Hearing her own voice say it aloud redoubling her arousal.

Being in his office, masturbating in the spot her sister and father had sex, or at least Emm fantasied about Daddy fucking her and filling her needy holes. Her pulse quickens, hips are slowly moving in that too familiar forward and back bucking motion. She increases the pressure and pace of her jilling. Panting quite audibly now, her tight toned abdomen begging to tremble, a sure sign she is close.

"Just a bit more," she pants out. "Then I'll stahhpp.." she adds in a short grunt as she feels a strong spasm. Kimber groans long and loud as she gets close to her climax.

She opens her eyes, takes in a breath and quickly pulls her fingers away, denying herself. Catching her breath, she can feel the pulsing contractions of her vagina as she cruelly denies it the physical stimulation to reach the peak. She won't dare touch herself until the pulsing in her pussy stops.

Kimber's pulse and breathing begin to slow, but her pussy takes longer to slow its pulsating.

"A heartbeat longer and I wouldn't have been able to stop myself. That's got to be the closest I've edged myself in a long time." she mutters to herself.

Being here, where Emm described the debauchery took place... is proving to be much more difficult than she imagined. Kimber is trying her best to hold back the explosion her cunt is longing for; she wants more build-up for her first orgasm in Daddy's leather desk chair.

Breathing, heartbeat, and pussy in check... mostly. Laying back into the chair again and closing her eyes, she continues to recall what Emm had written.

Kimber's fingers having a mind of their own, return to the slow circular motions of her panty covered pussy. Applying just enough pressure on her clitoral hood through the soaked cotton, but not too much... she didn't want to cum just yet.

"He smacked my ass, grabbed my hips pulling them toward him as he thrust me back onto his cock. Sinking it deep in me. The pleasure was so intense, having my pussy stuffed with cock sooo.... fulfilling.

My body shook unchecked, knowing my orgasm was imminent, having been on the brink of exploding multiple times throughout that day.

He vigorously pumped in and out of me, his need for release apparent in the urgency with which he fucked me. He grunted each time he bottomed out in my cunt. My tits swayed back and forth; nipples stimulated from grazing the surface of his desk each time they made contact. The added stimulus brining my impending climax closer.

His large cockhead and thick shaft stretched me wide. I panted from the pounding his manhood gave my puss, breathless, heart threating to jump out of my chest!

The chorus of loud slurping, smacking, and slapping sounds my wet cunt made each time his cock slammed into me, mixed in with our grunts and pants hastened the coming crescendo of our orgasms.

His daddy-cock kept increasing the pace, plowing my fertile womb, preparing it to be sown."

Kimber's fingers are again slick with her juices from the slow, strategic rubbing she administers to her swollen pussy.

"his desk. his daddy-cock." Kimber states out loud, vocalizing the deviant thoughts for the first time.

That is what made her realize the journal wasn't just about her sister's incestuous sex fantasies or escapades with past boyfriends, or even some random married man she met and fucked with a 'Call me Daddy' kink.

Kimber had never thought of father in that way before... but now she couldn't get it out of her head.

~ End of Chapter 3 ~