Chapter 4 - Missing Out

Story Info
Kimber is jealous having missed out on the family fun.
1.2k words
4.33
2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story continues:

Kimber grabs her ankle and pulls it in closer to her, pushing her heel right up against her panty clad pussy, a soft moan escaping her lips. Her hips begin moving ever so slowly, her pussy yearning for more contact, her heel filling the need as she slowly rubs herself against it and in kind moves it against her sex.

Looking down to her chest, noticing, then commenting to herself, "My nipples are trying to pierce holes through my tee and my panties are getting even wetter. Why do I get so turned on by the thought of it?" she says in a raspy breath.

"It really should disgust me." she continues, her body dismissing the thought, hips moving with a bit wider range of motion, giving more of her pussy contact with her heal. She can hear her wetness as she does so.

Kimber's squeezing, pinching, and twisting of her nipples sending jolts of pleasure right to her sex as she continues to recall and visualize the two of them, right here in his office. Emm bent over his desk, taking his cock. "What would that have been like?" she thinks, her pulse quickening.

Taking a deep breath, she is rewarded with the aroma of her own arousal emanating from the wet pussy between her legs. A heightened sense of smell she inherited from her mother's side of the family; it was particularly embarrassing for Kimber and Marky, getting "the" speech, followed by "a mother always nose!" from Mom.

Kimber takes in another deep breath, loving the mixture of smells; her musky scent as she continues to tease her poor wanton pussy in daddy's chair; the smell of leather and cigar smoke; the linger of her father's cologne. She lets out a long low moan from the multi-sensory input of pleasure she is bathed in.

Kimber's always been turned on by the smell of an aroused pussy, be it her own or her college roommate's inviting scent. She'd wait until Kimber fell sound asleep, then she'd begin quietly fingering herself under the covers in the twin bunk above Kimbers in the dorm room. The delicious aroma of her roommate's arousal would always wake her. Kimber relished it, slowly masturbating and adding her pussy's own sublime fragrance to the aroma of sexual excitability filling the dorm room they shared, always trying to time her climax to her roommates.

All of these memories, the scents she was enjoying now while sitting where her older sister Emily got fucked by their father was so titillating. Kimber is pinching her nipples and slowly bucking her hips, smashing her wet needy cunt against her heel, as she builds toward the orgasm, she came to daddy's office to have.

The smell of her pussy prompting her to recall another excerpt from Emm's sexcapades with daddy.

"The skunkiness that emanated from our ripe and sweaty bodies while we copulated, mixed with the muskiness my sloppy wet femininity produced, was such an intoxicating aroma. I knew his daddy-cock would soon erupt inside me, some of his man-juice will spill out to run down my legs and on to the floor.

That tri-scented bouquet of raw animal smells born of our craven desire, is an ambrosia I can never get enough of, and eagerly inhale deep into my lungs each time I'm blessed with its fragrance."

Kimber had read that passage multiple times last night, committing it to memory. She could not believe how similar she was to her eldest sister when it came to her strong attraction to the tastes and scents of sex, sweat, and cum, be it a man's ejaculate or her own juices.

Little spasms span her nether region, egged on from breathing in her own scent, and the memory of the journal entry. She won't last much longer, she knows. Emm wrote more about her olfactory obsessions, she recalls.

"Our scents were extra potent today from all the sneaking off we did, edging each other to near orgasm. All the while 'She' got everything ready for the weekend trip, the one 'She' was taking Erin and Elliot on.

I knew 'She' knew what we had been up to all day, and what we would be doing as soon as the front door was closed behind her. Being the mischievous man-stealing daddy's whore that I happily am, I wanted to remove all doubt from her mind. I hugged her goodbye, held her extra tight to me, and extra-long, knowing I reeked of sweat and pussy. Knowing full well what that would do to Her.

'She' took in a deep breath while I held her tight, whimpered and let out a low moan. That put the wickedest grin on my face, I released her and stepped away.

Daddy hugged her more lovingly than I would have liked, then he teased her devilishly, looking deep into her eyes while he gently ran his index finger along her lips, still wet with my essence from him finger-fucking my quim minutes prior in his office.

Lips slightly parted, 'She' paused and stared into daddy's eyes seeking and pleading for his permission. He gave a barely visible nod, and her tongue extended out timidly, and gently licked and briefly sucked on the pungent tip of his digit. 'She' let out another soft moan when 'She' tasted my nectar on her husband's finger. He hugged her and sent her on her way, Erin and Elliot having already been in the car and out of sight of the entire exchange. They were eager to get on the road."

"Daddy was fucking Emm, and Mom knew, and approved?!" Kimber states matter-of-factly in a raspy voice, reaffirming what she had concluded last night while reading this entry, "and like the depraved self-pleasuring slut that I am... I came sooo very hard last night when I realized that."

Kimber's efforts to pace and control the orgasm she was on the horizon were floundering. Her anus was now lightly spasming, and instead of doing the smart thing and pulling contact away from her hyper stimulated sex organs, she instead trails a wet finger down her panties and pushes it in to make contact with her throbbing cunt hole. This sends stuttering shivers through her, and she has to quickly pull away her finger before she explodes.

Unlike her sister, Kimber wasn't an anal virgin, and rather enjoyed anal sex. Hugh having taken her chocolate cherry the first weekend after her 18th. She recalls with a wry smile of smugness, having done something Emm hadn't.

"I'm totally jealous of her and trying to one up my dead sister...." she shakes her head bemused by the thought.

Recalling an earlier passage from when her older sister was 18.

"I know part of why he wants my ass so bad is because 'She' won't let him fuck her in the ass, never would. He's been trying to get his cock in my ass ever since the very first time I let him touch me. That was only a couple months ago, shortly after I turned 18.

He's been begging me to let him do it, to put his big fat cock in my tight little princess asshole. He says that way he could cum inside me without any risk of getting me pregnant.

I pacify him by letting him put a finger in my bum hole while he eats my pussy, but as soon as I cum he has to take his finger out of my bottom."

Kimber shudders at the thought of Daddy doing that to her.

~ End of Chapter 4 ~