Chapter 4

Story Info
Matt gets his own opportunity.
3k words
2.79
4.7k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
411 Followers

With her husband, Matt, permission, Ophelia continued to visit the club and make love to Sara afterwards whenever Sara's husband was away. At the club, she often had sex with J and revelled in the way he called her Mrs Kilbride as he pumped his thick and hard cock inside her. She didn't always have sex with J as she was keen to try the other delicacies the club had to over, but she would often return to J.

Whenever she did, J would always try harder and give her whatever she wanted. That he did try harder betrayed an unexpected jealousy on J's part which made the sex with him even more thrilling. Having this big, strong, and muscular young man wrapped around her little finger made her feel so empowered. She knew it was wrong, but the feeling was like a drug, and she was addicted.

Since she began visiting the club, Ophelia had become a person unrecognisable to herself. Her eyes had been awakened to so many forms of pleasure and she felt so liberated sexually. She had become a slut and she loved it. The feeling of wearing scandalous dresses and skimpy lace underwear, if she wore underwear at all, to the club made her feel wonderfully dirty and predatory. When she wore those clothes, she wore them knowing that they would at some point be discarded on the floor while she would be roughly fucked by a man around the same age as her son. Even her language had changed. Before the idea of swearing appalled her but now, she thought of nothing of demanding a man to fuck her at the club or talking about cocks and pussies.

Then there was Sara. The sex was soft and sensual, compared to the roughness of the young men at the club. It was slow and giving. Ophelia liked to say she and Sara made love not fuck or even have sex and she meant it. For Ophelia, their sapphic lovemaking was a display of their platonic love. The pleasure they gave each other was an act of gratitude for their friendship, nothing more.

She did have a line she wouldn't cross, and that line was her husband. The day she told Matt about her visit to the club and how she made love to Sara when they returned, he showed her a side of him she never expected. He dragged her to his den where she was spanked and then whipped to punish her for what she did as he reclaimed her. After he fucked her ass, he gave her permission to go to the club and make love to Sara. He gave her strict conditions, but Ophelia was more than happy to abide by them because he gave her a level of trust that she fell in love with him all over again. In her gratitude, she promised she would always be his before making intense love with him.

From that point, Ophelia would not countenance any disrespect towards Matt. Any guy at the club who labelled him a cuckold would miss out on having sex with her. She told Sara not to use that word or associate it with Matt in no uncertain terms when she said flamboyantly, "Let's cuckold our husbands!" Matt was too important to her. It was her love for Matt that made what happened next make her guilt soul-destroying and question everything she was doing.

Matt arrived home unexpectedly early from work looking ashen-faced. Not early as such because since Ophelia confessed about the club and Sara, he had been hitting the gym three times a week with his personal trainer, Jack. It was costing a pretty penny, but Ophelia didn't mind. She had been seeing and experiencing the fruits of his labour. His body was firmer, more muscular and more toned. His stamina and staying power when he made love with her or even when he punished and reclaimed her with his cock in her ass in the den was greater. Not only that, she had no idea it was possible, but he felt bigger down there. Big enough to more than compete with the young men in the club. She didn't need him to fuck her, she needed to give him her love. She needed to show him that, although other men fucked her and Sara made love to her, she was his and only his.

Ophelia met him at the door to give him a now customary open-mouthed kiss. The smell of dinner wafted from the kitchen. Another extra effort Ophelia put in for her husband. She poured all her love into every meal she made for him.

"You're home early," she said happily. "I thought you were going to the gym. Did Jack cancel?"

"No, I cancelled. I didn't feel like it," he replied not sounding like himself. "We need to talk," and he walked to the lounge.

Ophelia turned off the oven and hob cooking that night's dinner before joining her husband on the sofa in the lounge.

"What's the matter, Matt?" she asked worriedly.

Matt didn't answer. He just showed Ophelia his phone. Ophelia looked and put her hand over her mouth and tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," she said uselessly as she looked at a picture of herself, sent from an anonymous number, entering the club with Sara. The message underneath said, "Is this slut your wife? Do you know what happens in this club?"

"It looks like your secret is out," Matt told his wife flatly. Ophelia knew he was holding in his emotions.

"Matt, I promise you, I never meant to embarrass or hurt you by doing this. You gave me such a wonderful gift. I might have sex with other people, but they will never have me. Only you can have me! You are the only one I love!" she insisted.

"We never talked about why you needed to do this, have we?" Matt told her. "Perhaps we should. You opened up our marriage without asking and I just gave you permission afterwards."

Ophelia took a deep breath to compose herself as tears continued to flow, "That is fair, you deserve an explanation and you are long over due one," she answered as she took his hand and placed it in her lap. "I admit the first time I did it was because I was angry with you. You spent all your time working on the den and with the children having moved out, I felt neglected and frustrated."

"If you felt that way, why didn't you say something?"

"I should have. Oh God! I have been so unfair to you!" Ophelia confessed sadly before she continued. "Sara suggested that I should visit the club with her. We went shopping and bought those slutty dresses and sexy underwear and we got waxed. When I went to the club, I met a young man called J and we had sex."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Ophelia nodded guiltily, "It wasn't just the sex that felt good. I loved the slutty feeling the dress gave me and being desired by someone so much younger than me. I was still angry with you, but it awoke something inside me that I never knew was there. I felt so empowered sexually for the first time. I was in control, and I was the dominant one between J and me. It became not about my anger towards you but about me and liberating myself sexually. I had no idea how repressed I had made myself. Since then, I have had sex with other men at the club, but it has been mostly with J."

"What about Sara? You told me you made love to her," Matt reminded Ophelia.

"That wasn't planned. It just happened, but I don't regret it. It is such a beautiful experience to have sex with another woman, but I couldn't do it with any other woman other than Sara. When I say we made love, it is an extension of our friendship and the love in our friendship. There is nothing romantic between us. It is just something unique for us to share."

"So, sex is better with J and Sara than with me?" Matt asked despondently and his voice began to crack.

"No!" Ophelia exclaimed insistently. "If anything, sex with you has become more wonderful and you make me feel a way no one else can. Sex at the club is just sex, nothing more. That time you caught me wearing a butt plug and dragged me to the den to reclaim me changed everything. I fell in love with you all over again. You gave me permission to keep going to the club and sleeping with Sara. That level of trust you gave me told me all I needed to know about you. You are the only one who I need in my life." Ophelia knelt on the sofa and took her husband's head in her hand, turning it so she could look intently into his eyes, "I love you, Matt! I need you to reclaim me after having sex at the club. You are the reason I keep doing it. You are the most important part of it all. When you reclaim me, I feel so close to you, so much love for you. You have to reclaim me, otherwise it is all meaningless. I know it is incredibly selfish of me and I have no idea how long I will keep doing it, but I have never and will never break your conditions! You are everything to me! I need you in my life," and she kissed her husband deeply and passionately.

Matt did not react to her declaration of love, he just gave Ophelia his phone again, "There is more. Scroll down." Ophelia did as he asked and the colour drained from her face when she read the message, "I can give you what your wife is denying you. Reply if you want it too," a heart emoji finished the message. There was no other way of looking at it, someone was making a play for her husband.

"You did say that if I had the opportunity then we could work something out," Matt told her.

"I did," Ophelia agreed but this felt different. This person's intentions felt more than base and less than pure. "I need to think about it. We should eat dinner."

They ate in silence. Ophelia felt afraid. She could see Matt was tempted and she had stupidly in the heat of the moment made that promise. She clung to Matt as they watched TV together. When they went to bed, she climbed in naked next to him and burrowed under the covers. She took his cock out of his shorts and took him into her mouth.

Matt moaned with pleasure when he felt himself in the warm wetness of his wife's mouth as Ophelia began to give him a long and sensual blow job. For Ophelia, this was laying claim to her husband. Reminding him that no one else could make him feel the way she could, just as he did to her. Every lick and every time she took him further into her mouth was purposeful.

Ophelia's jaw began to ache, but she had no intention of stopping. Her hand reached up and caressed her husband's firm chest. Her hands cork screwed his cock and stroked the hair covering his balls.

Matt's moans began to feel more ragged. Ophelia knew he was close. She could taste the saltiness of his leaking precum. She began to work harder, her head bobbing up and down faster until she felt his cock throb and Matt shot his warm cum into her mouth with an animalistic grunt. Ophelia gripped his cock tightly with her lips not wanting to lose a drop as she swallowed. She licked him clean before she joined her husband, kissing him deeply before resting her head on his chest and feeling his warm body and his arm wrapped comfortingly around her.

"How many men have you done that too?" Matt asked with a little suspicion.

"Only you. I will only do that to you. I don't love anyone else enough to do that," she replied softly. She then became worried, "Do you love me? I need you to say that you love me," she asked.

"I love you, Ophelia. I always have and always will."

With contentment and relief, Ophelia fell into a deep sleep.

The following day, Ophelia couldn't focus on anything. All she could think about was that message sent to Matt. She loved Matt to distraction, yet she had opened their marriage by herself, and she wasn't prepared to close it. She had made their marriage so complicated, but she loved him more than ever. Sex with him was better than ever. Now Matt had the opportunity to have what she had, but she didn't like it. However, she had promised he could if wanted to and she couldn't take her promise back. If she allowed him to do this then she would put her marriage at risk. This wasn't like at the club, she tried to reason with herself, this was real, but if she said no, it would be hypocritical and unfair to Matt for denying him something that she enjoyed thoroughly and would continue to enjoy.

Ophelia spent the whole day wrestling with herself with this dilemma until she came to a decision. She was coming to the end of the text message she was going to send Matt when he arrived home from work.

"Matt, can you come to the lounge for a moment," she called nervously to her husband. "We need to talk."

Matt walked into the lounge to find his wife fidgeting with her phone and looking distressed.

"Are you okay," he asked worriedly.

Ophelia looked at her husband with tears welling in her eyes, "No, I am not but can you sit down, we need to talk about the message you showed me yesterday."

Matt nodded and took a seat next to Ophelia.

"Matt, I love you so much," Ophelia began unable to look at husband in the eye. "This is why it is so hard for me to tell you this. I have thought about nothing else all day. I know you want to meet up with this person like when I go to the club, and it is my fault that you do. The whole idea terrifies me. I worry that allowing you to go through with, it will put our marriage at risk. I need you to know that I don't think that this is the same as when I go to the club or with Sara. The club and Sara are safe environments where sex is expected and only sex is given, this is in the wild with no controls. However, I did make you a promise that we could work something out if the opportunity came to you and you put so much trust in me that it would be unfair of me not to put the same trust in you. Even though I don't think this person's intentions are pure, you may sleep with them if you want."

Matt blew out to relieve the tension inside of him, "Thank you, Ophelia. It means a lot that you are willing to allow me to do this. I do love you. I only want to try."

"I wish there was a similar club for men that I go to. I would feel more comfortable if there was, but it is what is," Ophelia said trying to sound stoic. "I do have conditions, though."

"Of course, I will do whatever makes you more comfortable," Matt replied gently seeing how hard this was for Ophelia.

Ophelia reached out and took Matt's hand, "You may only see this person in a hotel. You may not have her ass. The only ass you may have is mine. I would prefer it if you stayed the night, and returned home clean. You may not do anything you don't do with me. You must wear a condom. In the club, the men must get tested regularly for STIs, but I know nothing about this woman. After your first time, you must get tested for an STI. I will not have sex with you, and you may not have sex with her until you get a result. Once you get a clean result, I will reclaim you just like you reclaim me before you sleep with her again. After each time you sleep with her, I will reclaim you. I have the right to change my mind and if I do, you must stop seeing and sleeping with her. If you break any of these conditions or you fail your STI test then I will consider it cheating and, although it will break my heart, I will divorce you."

Matt pulled Ophelia towards him and kissed her deeply, "I love you."

Ophelia smiled weakly, "There is one more thing," she took her phone and sent Matt the message she composed. "You must show her this message. I will go and make you dinner. You have some arrangements to make." Ophelia went to the kitchen and began to sob still not convinced she was doing the right thing.

Matt took his phone out of his pocket and began to read Ophelia's message,

"I do not know who you are, nor do I wish to. I have given Matt, my husband, permission to have sex with you. I want you to know that. You can have sex with Matt because I say you can, no other reason. He is my husband and will always be my husband. You will only have sex with him, you will never make love to him because his heart belongs to me. I do not trust you or your intentions towards him, and you will never have him. Enjoy your time with him because when he comes home, I will take him back in a way you never can."

Dalton402
Dalton402
411 Followers