Chapter 3

Story Info
Ophelia confesses to Matt.
1.9k words
3.11
3.6k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
413 Followers

Over the next week, the thought and appeal of anal sex grew in Ophelia's mind, so much so that she decided to bite the bullet and buy some butt plugs. She researched what butt plugs to buy, read which ones were the best, and eventually chose a pack of three tasseled butt plugs of varying sizes which she bought from a sex toy website with some lubricant. A few days later they arrived in a discreet unmarked box.

The whole week had been frustratingly similar. Her husband, Matt, would arrive from work, eat dinner then work in his den. Ophelia's mind returned to the club where she met J and she decided she needed to plan a visit and become a member.

On Saturday, Ophelia could hear Matt working in his den, and she felt neglected again. That neglect turned to anger and she found the butt plugs she bought in their hiding place. She stripped naked in her bedroom. Taking the smallest-sized butt plug she carefully covered it in lubricant and smeared lubricant on, around, and inside her asshole then slowly inserted the butt plug.

Ophelia gasped at the unfamiliar feeling of her asshole being stretched and a foreign object being inside there. It wasn't unpleasant, only strange. She turned with her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder to see the long tassels cascading from her ass. Her pussy twitched as she felt that wonderful feeling of being slutty.

"What are you doing!" Ophelia jumped out of her skin at the sight of Matt at the doorway. "I've come to tell you I've finished the den and I find you naked and what is that hanging from your ass?"

Ophelia's shock turned to anger and defiance, "It is a butt plug," she told him. "I'm wearing it because I want anal sex. That's right, I want to be fucked in the ass. I want to tell you that last weekend Sara took me to a club where I was roughly fucked by a man young enough to be my son. I looked and felt so slutty and it was wonderful. Myself and Sara then went back to her house where we had sex. It was the most sensual and beautiful sex of my life. I'm going to go back to that club and I am going to have sex with Sara again, and do you know why? It is because I am fed up with you neglecting me! I am a slut now! I want sex from anyone who wants to give it to me! I'm afraid that this is the new me and if you can't handle then you will have to divorce me!"

Ophelia finished her tirade directed at her husband who stood there, nostrils flaring in anger. Ophelia's defiance turned to fear as her husband came toward her. She took a step back but he firmly grabbed her by the wrists.

"So, you fuck younger men and women now?" he asked her, his face filled with thunder. "I work non-stop on the den and you tell me I have been neglecting you, so you fuck other people?"

It wasn't his anger that shocked her, it was that he said 'fuck'" In all their years of marriage she had never heard him swear and now he was saying fuck.

"I didn't fuck Sara, we made love," Ophelia said uselessly.

"Come with me," Matt told his wife and began to drag her naked downstairs to his den.

Ophelia tried to resist but Matt was too strong and powerful. She had never known him to be so strong and powerful.

"I don't want to go to your man cave!" she told him angrily but Matt didn't reply.

He opened the door to the den and pulled her inside and threw her to the floor before locking the door behind him and putting the key into a safe with a code.

Ophelia looked around and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Far from being a man cave what she was seeing was a sex den, with the heavy emphasis on BDSM.

He came toward Ophelia menacingly,

"In here the safe word is Mustang, do you understand?"

"Matt-" she began not recognizing the man she was married to.

"I said, do you understand?" Ophelia just nodded in disbelief before her husband continued, "You can beg and plead for me to stop but if you don't say Mustang I won't stop, is that clear?" Ophelia nodded again. "Good!" he then took out his now hard cock before grabbing Ophelia's hair and pushing his cock into her mouth and roughly face fucking her. "So, you like rough now? You are a slut now?" he asked as he face fucked her. "You must love this then!" Ophelia just made gagging noises. Her mind was all over the place. Unable to comprehend what was happening to her.

Matt then stopped face fucking Ophelia and pulled her up by the hair and dragged her to a contraption which he proceeded to tie her bent over to.

"Matt, please," she begged but it made no difference.

"You have had sex with people other than me, that means I'm going to have to punish you!" he walked over to a counter and picked up a paddle.

"Matt!" Ophelia said with alarm.

He walked behind her gently stroking her ass before he hit it with the paddle. Ophelia gasped as the paddle stung, the butt plug making the sensation more intense and almost pleasurable until her husband stroked her ass again to calm it down before striking her ass again. This repeated several times with Matt saying,

"You've been bad, haven't you? You need to be punished, don't you, you filthy slut? Going behind my back, who do you think you are you bitch!"

Matt suddenly stopped striking Ophelia with the paddle. He walked in front of her and picked up a small whip. She realized that the counter was there so she could see exactly what he was going to use next.

Matt stroked her ass again before whipping her gently with the whip.

"I've come to a decision," he told her with disdain as alternated between stroking and whipping her ass, "You can go to your club and fuck these younger men-"

"What!" Ophelia exclaimed, not expecting, or believing what her husband had just said.

"Quiet, bitch!" Matt shouted aggressively and whipped Ophelia a little harder than before making her gasp in pain before feeling the warm caress of his hand. "You must be quiet and obedient when I am talking, is that clear?"

"Yes, dear," she whimpered submissively. She felt the tell-tale sign of her own arousal as a drop of pussy juice rolled down her thigh. Why was she getting turned on? Why was she enjoying being spanked and whipped so much? She then realized that it was because it was Matt doing it. She had wanted him to dominate her for so long that when he didn't she went with someone else and dominated them.

"As I was saying," Matt began again while simultaneously stroking and whipping her ass, "you can go to your club and fuck a younger man and you may make love to Sara but you must only have sex at the club and make love to Sara. If you have sex outside the club or make love to anyone but Sara then I will consider you to be cheating and I will divorce you. If you really want to do this then you must tell me and be open and honest about it, I don't like it but if you really need to do it then I will support you. Whenever you do, though, I will have to punish the slut you have become. If you want anal sex then I am the only one who can give it to you, so I can regain a semblance of control back into our marriage. Lastly, I have the right to ask you to stop at any time. Do you agree to my terms?"

"Yes, dear," Ophelia agreed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing and tears began to roll down her cheeks and felt a new love for her husband. She noted that there was a crack in his domineering voice so she could tell how difficult was for him to allow her to do it and she so needed to do it yet divorcing him would be too painful to bear, so agreeing to his strict rules was easy to do. She then felt guilt for totally underestimating how much of a man he was. Only years of marriage could bring this level of trust.

Her thoughts of love were roughly taken away from her as her butt plug was taken out and two thick fingers were roughly inserted into her pussy.

"I will always have you whatever you do," he told with his domineering tone returning and Ophelia felt a tongue in her ass which made her moan. The frustration of not being able to move soon brought on an intense orgasm."

"God, you're wet!" Matt told his wife. "Are you enjoying your punishment?"

"Yes, dear," Ophelia said in quiet obedience.

"Then you are going to like this," and Matt drove his cock into his wife's pussy. Ophelia gasped as she felt her husband fuck her roughly. He needed to reclaim his wife and she was more than happy for him to do it. She then felt an orgasm coming and she screamed loudly as she was overcome by the intensity of it, her body desperate to shake but not able to from being tied down. Matt then buried himself deep inside his wife, deeper than she ever felt before and they both came together, a sign of the new, rekindled love between them.

As Ophelia recovered, she mouthed, "Mustang!" Panicking because Matt hadn't heard her, she said louder, "Mustang!" even though it was still no more than a whisper. As soon as she said it, she felt her bonds released and she collapsed to the floor.

Matt fell to the floor with her and held her tightly. When did he become naked?

"I love you, Matt," she whispered sobbing. "I love you so much. I am so sorry I kept this from you. I need you in my life, I need you in my life more than ever." She looked up at her husband, cupping his face lovingly in her hand, "I promise I will do as you say and I will give you even more in return. If you ever want to do the same just tell me and we can work it out. I just want to make you as happy as you are making me."

"It's ok, Ophelia, I only need you. I have only ever needed you."

She looked at her husband with disbelief not knowing if she deserved him, "Take me to bed, I want to make love to you. I want to give you all my love. You will be the only one I will truly love."

Ophelia looked down at her husband, after very intense and satisfying love-making, who was quietly snoring next to her. She picked up her phone,

"Hi Sara, yes everything is fine. I told Matt everything. Better than I could have ever dreamed of. I think our marriage will be better than ever. He gave me permission to go to the club whenever I want but I think I might have lots of sex but I will only make love with Matt. He is the love of my life!" and a single tear of happiness rolled down her cheek.

Dalton402
Dalton402
413 Followers