All Comments on 'Chapter 4: Helen'

by MindSketch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 month ago

Sorry, the MC is a fool. Buying loyalty? This got off to a good start but am disappointed with this chapter. The idiot is thinking with his cock. I know he is overwhelmed but he needs to take a time out and think. A fool and his money are soon parted. It's your story so take it where you want but I'm not inclined to continue.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 1 month ago

"His men would follow him anywhere, if only out of morbid curiosity."

I am withholding judgment until all the parts are in. Watching and waiting.

MindSketchMindSketchabout 1 month agoAuthor

Storyteller0112, I'm not sure what you're referring to. That quote isn't in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And just lie that Helen secured the entirety of his fortune by getting pregnant from this encounter lol. Marcus you've gots to be more careful lol.

oscar47oscar4714 days ago

Reading some of the comments here, some folks are relating too much to reality. I don't often enjoy long protracted stories. This one intrigues me though because it is well written which keeps my attention. In other words, I'm enjoying the tale for the fantasy and not just the sex. I feel the author is doing what they can to inject some reality into our hero's caution in a fanciful fairy tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindSketch@MindSketch
Just a person who enjoys writing and sex. So in the words once spoken by a wise sage - "Why not both?". Advance chapters, bonus content, and other stories can be found at https://www.patreon.com/MindSketch All feedback is welcome and encouraged. Please feel free to email me ...