Chapter 4: Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I'd been thinking exclusively with my big brain, it would have sounded like a great idea. However...

"What about us?"

"You really want to keep this up?"

"Of course," I said. My stomach tightened as I realized something... maybe she hadn't enjoyed herself as much as it seemed. "Do you?"

She gave a small, amused smile, "I wouldn't be opposed to it. Marcus, I genuinely enjoyed myself." Her smile faltered. "Again though... I'm married."

"I know," I said. I supposed her divorcing Roger was off the table if she was still going to continue working at YPV. "I still want this though," I said, gesturing back and forth between the two of us.

She licked her lips. "And I suppose you'd want exclusivity?"

"Yeah. I hate the idea of you sleeping with anyone else. If I buy you, you're mine."

Part of me wondered where this side of myself was coming from. Making this sort of deal was terrifying; my heart was threatening to beat itself out of my ribcage, but before today, I would have never voiced these sort of things to a woman. Did wealth really change someone this quickly?

"I'm married," she said again, "I can't make you that promise when it comes to Roger. I can promise you that we won't be sleeping together much. We already don't. He has his dalliances, and I have mine." My heart sank a little at that. "But I can promise you that there won't be anyone else, if we agree to this. Given enough time, there's no telling what could become of my marriage."

I thought about it for a long moment. The fact that Roger would cheat on her with anyone else was insane to me, but then... I remembered imagining other women while I'd been fucking her for the first time. Pot. Kettle. Still... I hated the idea of her husband putting her hands on her, but if it was on a rare occasion due to his already-existing infidelity...

"I can live with that. For now."

"We'll see what the future holds," Helen said with another reserved smile. "Ten million, and you have yourself a deal."

I didn't want to come across as a pushover for my first deal. I wanted Helen, but I wasn't getting exactly the deal I'd originally sought.

"Seven. The deal is different."

She raised an eyebrow and then slipped out of the bed, the sheets slipping away to reveal her bare, ivory legs as positioned herself in front, facing me on all fours completely naked, "Darling, if you agree to ten million, you get my loyalty."

She slowly crawled toward me, "my exclusivity."

She reached me. "And my sworn promise..."

She slipped her arms around my neck as she straddled me, "that I will give you my full, undivided attention."

She brought her lips so close to mine that I could feel them move against me as she continued, "And that every..."

She pressed her still-damp groin into mine... I could feel her heat and wetness coat my already hard cock, "single... need..."

She planted a very slow, sensual kiss on my bottom lip, suckling on it lightly. The tip of her warm tongue flicked across it before she released it. She pressed her forehead against mine and locked eyes with me, mesmerizing me with her intense blue gaze.

"Will be met. In every. Single. Way."

I couldn't help but grind myself into her moist cunt.

Okay... maybe I was a little bit of a pushover.

"And you'll be mine?"

She closed her eyes and smiled, her lips lightly pressed against mine again in a searing kiss, "All yours."

The head of my cock was slowly working its way into her pussy as she rocked back and forth against my crotch. It felt like lava was slowly enveloping the length of my shaft.

"Deal," I said, smashing my lips on hers and invading her mouth with my tongue. We began to frantically fuck, sealing the pact we had just made with each other.

Helen was mine.

12