Chapter 5: Sins of the Father

Story Info
A strange erotic dream brings new questions for Vanity.
5.1k words
4.85
1.9k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayeffaitch
jayeffaitch
16 Followers

Vanity moaned with desire and pushed her tongue deep inside Kayla's shaven pussy as she lay on her side on the bench in the steam-filled massage room of the Dirty Pickle; her body glistened with a heady mix of steam, jasmine oil and sweat. The heat of the steam room was nothing compared to the raging inferno of uninhibited sexual need which burned at her core and spread out through her body like wildfire to her breasts and pussy. She was pressed and sandwiched between Rickard and Francis, both of them naked and clean from the baths, each of them fucking her as Kayla straddled Vanity's face.

Rickard's heavy arm was wrapped around her, one rough calloused hand needily squeezing her swollen breasts as he slid his thick, rigid cock into her tight asshole from behind. The sensation sent shivers of ecstasy through Vanity as her tight anus stretched around his cock, lubricated by sweat and pre-cum, pulsing with pleasure; the tightness of it squeezing Rickard's thick, veiny member like an iron grip in a velvet glove.

Rickard lifted Vanity's leg up, grabbing her thigh in a tight grip as he pushed himself further into her ass, and felt his balls slapping against Francis's. Francis, on his side in front of Vanity, fucked Vanity's pussy with fervour, his thin lips and eager tongue all over her tits as he thrust his long, smooth cock deeper and deeper into her tight, warm, slippery cunt. He sucked her stiff, thick nipples noisily, one hand grabbing at her ass cheek and spreading it wider for Rickard, the other hand rubbing circles over her clit as he fucked her.

Rickard slid one hand up her slick body and wrapped it gently around her slender neck, his breath hot in her ear as he rasped obscenities to her.

"I was right, you are a fucking whore after all," he breathed, the words tumbling from his lips in a cascade of desire as Vanity's asshole tightened and squeezed around his cock. He kissed her neck, lost in the pleasure and the feel of her hot, soft young skin against his broad, muscled body. Vanity was less than half his age, but he had never fucked anyone like her before. Her body commanded every iota of his focus, every movement and pulse of muscle and breath she took milking Rickard, his own need blinding him. His mind was lost in the ecstasy of the moment.

Kalya, half standing, half crouching at the head of the bench, threw her head back and cried out as Vanity's tongue danced over her clit with practised expertise, her plump lips sucking Kayla's pussy, kissing her labia like the mouth of a long-lost lover and drinking in her juices. Vanity's hands reached up and cupped Kayla's large, slick, heaving breasts, her fingers expertly working Kayla's nipples, playing with her breasts like a maestro at the piano.

She lapped in long strokes with her tongue, licking Kayla from her engorged, sensitive clit to the dark brown sensitive flesh around her asshole, allowing her tongue to press gently against Kayla's anus, probing her most intimate part as Kayla moaned. Kayla felt tears streaming down her face as another orgasm shook her, as Vanity fucked her asshole with her long tongue.

Vanity pulled away from Kayla's perfect asshole and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her down for a long, intimate tongue kiss; Kayla tasted her own ass on Vanity's lips and sucked her tongue greedily as she moaned and gasped into Vanity's mouth. Vanity reached her arms back and grabbed Kayla's form, round ass and pulled her further down her body until she was buried face first in Kayla's large tits, hanging like ripe fruit in Vanitys mouth. She sucked and licked her large nipples as Kayla kissed down her body.

Francis pulled out of Vanity's cunt and stood shakily, positioning himself so his cock was bobbing just in front of Kayla's open mouth.

"Taste her, Kayla, she tastes like fuckin' strawberry wine!"

Kayla took Francis's dripping cock in her mouth, not so much because she wanted to pleasure Francis, but because she was eager to taste Vanity. As she wrapped her lips around his slick, throbbing head and sucked, her tongue lapping at his frenulum, she tasted a mix of his salty pre-cum and Vanity's pussy. Vanity's cunt tasted like sweet honeyed whiskey; like nectar from the fields of the mythical lands of Sybia; a flavour she could not ever remember tasting before, drinking it and revelling in its sweet, spicy taste as she eagerly sucked Francis's cock. The taste of Vanity sent electric shivers through her body, and as she felt Vanity's mouth on her pussy again, tongue sliding in and out of her as she hungrily sucked Kayla's clit, Kayla lost her balance as a shuddering orgasm rippled through her whole body, and she collapsed on Vanity, Francis's cock slipping from her mouth with a wet slurp.

Vanity's body burned with desire. The demon's blood she had swallowed, or its cum, or some combination seems to have awoken something inside her, some primal part of her; she had always had a voracious sexual appetite, but now she was burning inside with an unquenchable fire of passion.

She slid herself from underneath Kayla's exhausted body, the taste of her cunt still fresh in her mouth, and pulled Rickard's thick cock from her tight asshole with a wet, audible plop, the sensation of it leaving her made her gasp. She got to her knees and straddled Rickard, effortlessly slipping his engorged, rigid cock into her smooth pussy as she pushed her breasts against his chest. Rickard gasped as her felt the wet heat of her swallow his prick inside her. Vanity kissed Rickard and pulled away, breathless as she crouched and rode his cock.

She looked into Rickard's eyes. His steely grey eyes, the eyes of this older man, his face handsome and weather-worn... He reminded her at this moment of her father Rudolf. The thought took her entirely by surprise and she gasped. She was fucking a man more than twice her age who, with every stroke, was reminding her more and more of her father. His eyes burned into her, and she saw Rudolf's gaze, and it sent a new wave of warmth spreading through her cunt. Her mind reeled with fantasy as she bounced up and down on Rickard, her lips close to his ear as she whispered,

"Fuck me, daddy."

Rickard breathed heavily, ragged, sweat trickling down his face and chest as he gazed at Vanity, her face so beautiful and youthful, so young but so worldly; such an experlty well-practised fuck.

"Daddy?"

"I said fuck me, daddy, fuck your daughter," Vanity rode him harder. She desperately wanted Rickard right now to be her father, to feel Rudolf's cock inside her, and the thought sent her over the edge. She dug her nails into Rickard's back and kissed him, moaning into his mouth as his own hips moved faster and harder. Her voracious need overtook her, her voice hoarse with command. "Cum inside me, daddy."

White a guttural groan, Rickard exploded inside Vanity's tight cunt, his cock throbbed and pulsed as the orgasm which had been slowly building from his balls erupted. Vanity screamed in ecstasy and opened her eyes, and there in front of her, fucking her, shooting his seed inside her, she saw with absolute clarity the strong, proud image of her father Rudolf. She laughed with glee, and she leaned back and pulled Francis's cock from Kayla's mouth as Francis reached his own peak, his hot, hard cock jerking in her slippery hand as he shot streams of cum over Vanity's face. As Francis staggered to his knees, Kayla kneeled and kissed Vanity, their tongues intertwining, Francis's seed in both their mouths as Vanity tightened her cunt muscles, milking every last drop from Rickard. Francis's cum trickled down her cheek as the three of them breathed heavily, the room thick with the smell of sex.

"I'm gonna need another bath," Vanity chuckled, kissing each of her new companions in turn...

A few minutes later, Vanity was submerged to her neck in the wooden tub, the scalding hot water scented with sweet slippery oils, her breasts showing at the surface as she lounged there, one leg hanging out and resting on Kayla's lap; her toes gently caressing Kayla's folds as her three companions sat around the tub, listening intently as Vanity finally explained what had happened in the mine.

"Your tin mine, Rickard, was in fact an ancient place of binding for a demon. Somethin' raised it and brought it to Tierra Muerta long before man set foot here, and something sealed it away before we ever found our way here."

"By the Radiance," Rickard muttered, expression pale despite the heat of the bathroom. He wiped a hot wet flannel across his chest and face as Vanity continued.

"Judging by the appendage it was sportin', and by the effect it had on me, I'd say some sort of lust demon. Not like a succubus or an Incubus, mind. They are beautiful in their earthly form and use seduction and soft whispers to get their way. This motherfucker was aggressive, raw, uncontained lust, dark and violent with it. Probably summoned from the sixth circle of hell."

"I for one ain't mind so much the effect it had on you," Francis chuckled, caressing his cock and sniffing his fingers. Vanity smiled, and in a flash moved to the edge of the tub, one hand reaching out and wrapping around Francis's cock, squeezing. He yowled in pain as she held her hand there, twisting it slowly in her grip.

"You like this, Francis? How that motherfucker's blood and cum made me want to take your cock whether you wanted it or not?" She squeezed his orick harder and twisted it in her hand. "You like how I could just snap this off and fuck myself with it 'til kingdom come?"

Vanity's body was flushed from the hot water, her nipples hard. She glanced around the room at Rickard and Kayla, both naked, both staring at her in shock. Vanity composed herself and released Francis's cock, before settling back into the water. "That demon's essence is one of selfish, angry, violent lust, Francis. Don't be fooled just cos it got your dick wet," she sighed. "Even now I can feel it burning out of control inside me. Mother Night only knows how long it'll be 'til it wanes."

Rickard looked down at Vanity, her eyes closed as she leaned her head back against the wooden tub, and turned to Francis.

"Get dressed," Rickard barked at Francis. "You too, Kayla. We got work to do clearing out what's left of that damned thing and gettin' the mine back up and runnin'. Cant lay about here fuckin' all night."

Francis and Kayla stood, gathered their clothes and left; Francis still rubbing his semi erect cock where Vanity had squeezed it, Kayla with a long, wet kiss from Vanity. Rickard stayed, his middle-aged muscled, barrel-chested body naked and glistening in the light of the candles in the bathroom as he stood before the tub, his thick cock twitching but half an inch from Vanity's lips.

"And what about all that father stuff? That a side effect o' the demon blood too?"

Vanity looked up at him, strong and handsome, still reminding her desperately of Rudolf. Yes, the demon's blood, or cum, or some mix of both had awoken something repressed in her; an intense sexual desire for her father. Somehow, even though she knew it was wrong, it felt normal. No, the demon's essence hadn't made her want her father, it had just reminded her that she did.

She sighed and shrugged wordlessly at Rickard, before leaning forward, licking her full, soft lips and opening her mouth, taking his cock in it.

Rickard's hands found their way to her hair, fingers tangled through her wet, dark red locks as he fucked her mouth. "That's it, baby," he growled, voice thick with desire as Vanity's hands made their way to his heavy, tight balls and one hand slipped to the sensitive place between his balls and anus, gently caressing him there. "Suck your daddy's cock, ya little monster huntin' whore."

Rickard's cock was so hard that he felt the muscles at the base of his prick strain as Vanity took him all the way into her throat, gagging on the thick purple head, saliva drooling down her chin. He felt her slender young fingers expertly caress his balls and perineum, and a finger push inside his hairy asshole.

Vanity was on fire again. Her teeth gently grazed the shaft of Rickard's veiny cock as he fucked her mouth harder, and she thought of the demon, it's leathery balls, the bitter, acerbic taste of its flesh and cum as she has bitten through its sac. She shouldn't have been able to do that; only silver pierced the skin of a demon. How had she bitten it? Her mind raced with thoughts as she sucked harder on Rickard's engorged cock, taking it in her mouth and her throat, her lips reaching Rickard's balls with each thrust of his hips; her tongue flicked the underside of his cock and the sensitive flesh of his frenulum with practised ease. Rudolf would know, surely, how her teeth had pierced the demon's skin. The image of her father crossed her mind again, the heat between her legs suddenly flowering into a gushing orgasm as she noisily pulled Rickard's cock from her mouth.

"Cum in my fucking mouth, daddy, I want to taste you," she cried before bobbing her head back up and down on his cock, her body shaking with orgasm. Rickard came almost immediately, his seed filling her mouth, shooting down her throat, the salty, musky familiar taste of it thrilling her, filling her up. Rickard cried out too, his knees buckling as he staggered backwards, spent physically and emotionally as he half fell, half sat to the floor, breathing heavily and sweating. Vanity swallowed every last drop of the cum in her mouth and slipped back into the water, a warm smile spreading across her face.

"You don't fuck like no whore I ever railed in my time; by the seven hells, you really are... somethin' else," Rickard coughed. Vanity's eyes flicked to him; those words again. 'You are something else'. She looked at him, lying panting on the floor of the bathroom, thick body dripping with sweat, chest heaving. He no longer reminded her of her father; just another good fuck in a long line of many. Her cunt tingled, her nipples swelled. She felt... powerful.

"You're welcome, Rickard. Now how 'bout you get dressed 'n leave a girl to finish up here?"

Rickard slowly got to his feet and began to dress, picking up his clothes from the wooden bench by the tub. Vanity grabbed his leather vest as he shrugged it on over his broad shoulders, pulling him down towards her with surprising force, and kissed his rough lips; a long, wet kiss, her tongue sliding into his mouth and licking his teeth before pulling away. "Oh and Rickard," she whispered seductively. "You can call me a whore all you like while we're fuckin', but outside o' that you say my name with respect, understood?"

"Understood, ma'am." Rickard nodded gravely and pulled his hat on. Before he left, he paused, uncertain; he pulled a half-chewed black cigar from the pocket of his vest and sighed. "By the by, I hear you was asking about Zoran."

Vanity's eyes, half closed, snapped open.

"I was, but nobody in this town had jack fuckin' shit to say about it, not even for the promise of silver and pussy. Somethin' you wanna share, Rickard?"

Rickard chewed the cigar thoughtfully, and lit it with a long match from a matchbook in his vest pocket.

"Some creature, purporting to be a man and claimin' the name o' Zoran come through here half a brace back. Didn't stay long. He come into town on a horse that looked like death itself, took a drink in this very establishment. All in black he was, pale, with hollow black eyes like the void. Had the stench o' death upon him. Two mighty fine lookin' silver pistols by his side, and he was handy with 'em. Took a drink and took the day's takings from here, real polite like. Now, we made to stop him, and he showed us how fancy he was with them guns. Didn't kill nobody, but made a show of how he could. Put three men to the apothecary faster'n any of us could blink."

Vanity scowled. Sounded like Zoran's style. "Tells us he's Zoran the Damned, if we heard of him, and damn straight we have; and if anybody come lookin' we best keep our mouths shut less he come back and have a change of heart about lettin' us live. He packed up and headed out but an hour after arriving, headed out at sunset. North, I'd guess, towards Blackwood Creek. Anyways. That's what I know, and it's as good as you'll get from here. I figure we owe you that much, and from what I seen, maybe you can take care of him."

Vanity nodded.

"Thank you, Rickard. You take care."

He tipped his hat with a grunt and left the bathroom of the Dirty Pickle, leaving Vanity alone in the tub to ponder the questions on her mind. How had she, a simple human woman, been able to bite through a demon's skin? What was its blood doing to her? Or its seed?

She needed her father.

No, she shook her head, she needed her father's library. His knowledge. Her mind wandered...

His hands on her body, his cock inside her, fucking her from behind, hands all over her.

Dammit, she thought.

His breath hot in her ear.

Vanity gritted her teeth and stood from the bath, the oily water cascading in rivulets from her perfect curves and lithe, smooth naked form. She needed more whiskey, and she needed to sleep. And most of all, she needed to get the fuck out of Dreadrock Ridge and back on the trail of Zoran. She could catch the stage to Blackwood Creek in the morning.

After several drinks and some decent food, Vanity slid naked in between the stained sheets of the small bed in her room at the Dirty Pickle, and drifted, mind still racing, body burning with desire, to a fitful sleep...

In her dream she was naked. She knelt on a soft floor; looking around, she was in some sort of dark, liminal space, flickering reddish light from no discernable source lit the space she found herself in. Her nipples were painfully erect, straining from her swollen breasts; her heart raced, and the warm tingle of arousal grew in her cunt. She licked her full lips and gasped as the sensation of arousal grew in her loins, spreading through her body. The sound of her heartbeat seemed to fill the space, and she was almost certain in the distance, like sound carried on the wind, she could hear the sounds of sex, of multiple people, tens, hundreds, lost in hedonistic orgy.

Then, before her, stood a man. Tall, broad and naked, his once lean muscled body now heavier with age but still well toned. A smattering of salt and pepper hair lightly dappled his chest, darkening as it formed a narrow, prominent line down his taut abdomen to a framing of well trimmed dark, slightly-greying pubic hair, surrounding a heavy, thick, semi-erect cock which dangled inches from Vanity's face. She looked up and saw the familiar face of Rudolf looking down at her; his handsome, weather-beaten face with his greying hair slicked back from a broad forehead, his goatee trimmed close, steely grey eyes marked by deep crows feet at the edges, and a proud hawk-like nose. He wore an expression of surprise, tinged with sadness. His eyes widened at the sight of Vanity kneeling before him.

"Van... my baby girl. How?"

He reached his hands down to her, long calloused fingers brushing her hair from her violet eyes as she stared back up at him, the sadness overtaking his expression now. "By the Three Gods, Van, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, daddy," Vanity whispered, the feel of his hands brushing against her cheek sending an electric thrill through her. She ran her hands up his muscular legs, up his hips and began caressing his cock. " I want this. Don't you?" As she caressed his cock, felt it pulse and stiffen in response to her touch, she tried to focus. She needed to ask him... something. What was it? All that mattered was the reasauring, heavy feel of his cock, thick and warm in her hands at that moment. "Tell me you want me, daddy."

His head rolled back as he let out a shuddering sigh as Vanity took him in her mouth. He whimpered as she sucked him.

jayeffaitch
jayeffaitch
16 Followers
12