Chapter 5: Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Van, I shouldn't be here... you shouldn't have done this. I'm sorry."

Vanity felt the hot throb of his cock, the slick taste of his pre-cum on her tongue as she sucked gently, her hands reaching around and caressing his buttocks. She felt his hips move with more urgency as his cock swelled in her mouth. She pulled back and looked up at him with wet, eager eyes.

"Don't be sorry Daddy. I want this. Don't you want to fuck me?" Her hand slid from his buttock to his cock, smearing her saliva and Rudolf's pre-cum over his throbbing prick as she stroked it more aggressively. "Don't you want to fuck me, daddy, please?" Her hand quickened, Rudolf's slick cock throbbing, the veins turgid and pulsing with every stroke as Vanity's voice grew softer and more erotic. "Fuck me. Fuck your daughter, daddy, nnngh please, please fuck my tight little hole, I know you want to. Fuck me daddy please..."

The light in the space grew with her need, becoming a more vibrant shade of red and flickering faster as the distant orgiastic sounds of sex grew louder. Abruptly Rudolf dropped to one knee, his steely gaze burning into Vanity as he pushed her back forcefully to the floor. She gasped as Rudolf roughly pushed her legs apart and entered her, hard, the tip of his thick, hot, slick cock pushing past the tight wet folds of Vanitys pussy with aggressive force, the full length of him entering her, making her gasp in ecstasy.

"Yes, by the Three Gods yes, by all that's Unholy! Yes, I fucking want you," he growled, his hands firm around her waist as his hips bucked faster and faster, fucking her roughly. "I've always wanted to, By tge Three I'm so fucking sorry, I've always wanted to fuck you every way, Vanity, in every unimaginable, perverted way that your mother never would..." One hand went to her slender neck, choking her in a strong grip around her throat as his other hand aggressively kneaded her tits. "I'm so fucking sorry, but... I want to fucking punish you, Vanity, because I can't...punish... her!"

The full weight of her father's body and his words crashed down on Vanity as she came hard, her orgasm wracking her body, tits shaking as her body shuddered against her father as she felt Rudolf's climax pulse inside her, his cock straining at the contracting muscles of her cunt. With a cry of ecstasy and desperation, he came inside her, wave after wave of cum filling her until finally he stopped moving and lay on top of her, breathing heavily, wracked with sobs.

Like a practised lover, Vanity stroked her father's hair.

"Don't cry, daddy. Didn't it feel good?"

Rudolf lifted his head to stare into Vanity's eyes, his expression a mask of horror as he looked down at her and himself.

"Sweet Radiance, tell me this is just a dream, please..."

"Daddy?" Vanity looked around; the light was fading to a dim red. This was a dream? Her memory began to push to the surface through the moment; suddenly her awareness crystallized. It must be a dream. She had to ask, now, before she woke up... "Daddy... how did I pierce a demon's flesh without silver?"

Suddenly she let her head fall back, sighing in realisation. This was a dream. There was no way this vision of her father she was seeing could know what she needed to know. She licked her lips. Better to keep fucking until she woke up, she thought. But Rudolf's face grew more concerned.

"You pierced its flesh? By the Radiance I..." He stood, quickly, and looked around the reddened darkness, his spent cock still heavy and dripping the remnants of his cum onto her prone body. "Van, how did you bring me here? Answer me!"

Vanity stood, idly wiping the cum from her body; everything felt so real. Yet she knew she was dreaming. Wasn't she? The red light began to flicker more brightly again as the sensation of sexual desire began to fill Vanity once more; but it was tempered by her confusion and anger...

"Daddy, what the fuck are you talking about? What's happening? I didn't bring you here! What did you mean you wanted to punish me because you couldn't punish her? Are you talking about mother?"

Rudolf abruptly grabbed Vanity's shoulders and pulled her to him; she thought he meant to kiss her, but instead he stopped her, inches from his face. In the dim flickering red she could see tears in his eyes, the strain tearing at his every expression.

"Van... I'm so sorry. I know it's not your fault. It's not your mother's fault. It's mine!"

"Daddy!" Vanity snapped sharply, her voice echoing throughout the space they stood in, naked, glowing with sex. "What the fuck are you talking about?!"

Rudolf's face crumpled as sobs overtook him.

"I'm not your father, Vanity."

The red light in the space flared up as Vanity breathed in sharply; at a loss for words, Vanity took him in her arms, comforting him, their naked bodies pressed together. She had so many questions. But more than that, she had so much desire. Her hand reached for his cock and began to stroke it again, feeling it stiffen in her grip. Rudolf pulled back, panting.

"No, Van, stop, please, I have so much to..." his voice trailed off as she stepped back, his eyes narrowing.

Vanity let go of Rudolf's cock, feeling the weight of it leave her hand as she saw his expression twist once more, from sadness, to shock, to anger. She realised he was looking not at her, but past her. Vanity followed his gaze, turning slowly around, to see who or what Rudolf's ire was directed towards.

Standing there, as if he had been there the whole time, was a man maybe a little over six feet tall. He was naked, with a slender, toned body and broad chest. His body was so perfect it was almost unreal, his skin faintly reddish with a hint of gold. Every inch of his body was taut and smooth like polished gold, every muscle perfectly defined but not overly so. He had a large, smooth, veiny cock which dangled between his legs, a cock larger than any Vanity had ever seen on any man, resting upon a tight, perfectly smooth scrotum. His face was perfect, boyishly handsome but with defined cheekbones and chin, and his eyes were solid violet. Wavy, dark auburn hair cascaded to his shoulders, and from his smooth broad forehead sprouted two small, smooth horns of gold which curved slightly upwards.

Vanity gasped as she took in the sight of him; but more so, the aura of pure sexual desire he seemed to effortlessly exude. She felt her knees weaken and her cunt melt in his presence, her nipples stiff and aching, lips wet and needful, her eyes wide. She snapped out of her stupor of desire as she felt the heat of Rudolf next to her, his anger burning hotter than her desire. He hissed at the man who now stood before them in this dream space,

"Andras!"

The figure, Andras, took in the sight around him and smiled; rows of slightly pointed teeth showed behind his thick, sensuous lips as he looked at Rudolf first.

"Rudolf. My old friend! I'd like to say you look good but by the hells, you look old!" His smile dropped, his voice lost a little of his mirth as he looked around. "However the fuck did you bring me here? You've gotten stronger now if you can manipulate The Dreaming." Andras's eyes locked on Vanity, the violet orbs like a swirl of ecstasy as he took the sight of her in, one eyebrow slightly arching. "No. This is your doing. Who are you?"

"Vanity Hellsong. And who the fuck are you?" Vanity's voice quivered slightly, her normal self-assurance faltering in the presence of this man, this perfect erotic angel Andras.

Andras paused for a moment; his gaze moved between Rudolf and Vanity, and suddenly a moment of realisation dawned on his beautiful face as he threw his head back and laughed.

"Vanity Hellsong! Oh my dear," he stepped towards her, his cock growing ever larger and harder as Vanity's breath quickened, her breasts flushing. "This is perfect, isn't it Rudolf?" Andras's violet eyes never left Vanity's as he spoke. "Vanity Hellsong, you and I simply must become..." He leaned in close, the slick tip of his fully erect cock pressing between Vanity's legs, sliding hotly against her labia as her pussy thrummed. "...better acquainted. Don't you think?" He grabbed Vanity by the neck and kissed her. His tongue tasted like wine and honey, his kiss hot and deep as Vanity felt herself melt in his touch, even as the cry of despair from Rudolf faded into the background, drowned out by the sounds of orgy in the distance; Vanity wanted nothing more than to stay here forever. The feeling overwhelmed her and the flickering light disappeared...

Vanity awoke with a start in the dim morning light of the room, heart pounding, cunt throbbing, her bed soaked with sweat and orgasm. As she lay back down, feeling the damp mattress against her glistening skin, she breathed deeply. It was just a dream, wasn't it? What else could it have been?

With uncertainty gnawing at her, Vanity slowly dressed without cleaning herself up first; with her skirt and corset ruined, she slipped on a pair of skintight denim breeches slit down either leg, and a pale, translucent long sleeved crop top which showed her breasts through the fine material, and packed her bag and weapons, all the time thinking of the feel of her father angrily fucking her; telling her "I'm not your father" and talking of punishing her. And finally of Andras, the strange, beautiful demonic man in her dream. She would get to the bottom of this.

But for now, she had a stage to catch.

12