Chapter 5c: Grounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I gave her a chance to recover from impaling her, I pulled most of my length out of her and immediately thrust back into her again, slamming my hips into her. She gasped in my mouth, then tore her lips off mine and let out a shuddering breath as her entire body quivered beneath me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to be the nice guy. Not where Bobbi was concerned. It wasn't enough that I'd trapped her beneath me and had stuck my dick in her. I needed to break her. Possess her.

Her tremors started to subside and she let out a loud moan and turned her head away from me, exposing the pale expanse of her neck. The sight was so tempting that I grabbed her hair and pulled on it, wrenching her head even more to the side to expose even more of her neck to me. I leaned forward and sunk my teeth into the soft flesh between her neck and her shoulder as I roughly palmed one of her tits through the thin fabric of her dress with my other hand. I squeezed it just hard enough to get her attention as I bit down and sucked on her soft skin.

"What the fuck? Ow! Hey!" She started to protest, turning her head to try to push me out of the spot on her neck I'd latched onto. I gave her hair a firm yank, sending the clear message that I wouldn't be defied. I began kissing it, running my tongue up her pale skin to her ear. Reaching her earlobe, I pulled it between my lips and chewed on it while I trapped her nipple between two fingers and began pinching it hard. I heard her gasp and felt her arch her back, pressing her slender body into me as I began pistoning my dick in and out of her sopping wet snatch.

"You asked me what it'll take," I whispered in her ear. "If you want to earn anything from me, it'll take much more than a handjob. You don't get it. I fucking own you." She attempted to turn her head at those words, about to say something, but I yanked on her hair again, keeping her head canted to the side. She grunted in pain, cutting off whatever she was about to say. "If I want you to strip and sit in my office like some fucking ornament, you'll do it. If you have any hope of ever having a normal life again, you'll do what I say. If I want you to spend the rest of your time at my company getting coffee for everyone, that's what you'll do."

I kissed her cheek, and felt her violently shake her head in an attempt to get my lips off her, but I didn't let it discourage me. I trailed my lips across her jawline and up till I felt the corner of her mouth on my lips. I gave my hips a particularly violent thrust and yanked the fabric covering the breast I'd been fondling aside, enjoying the feel of her soft skin as I kneaded her tender breast in my hand. I kept her head firmly in place with the grip I had on her hair.

"Maybe I'll make you my personal assistant. You can spend all your time under my desk with my cock in your mouth. Maybe I'll share you with other men. It's not like I'd be jealous. I fucking hate you too much. All that matters is that I own you." I released my grip on her hair, reached down with both hands, grabbed her wrists, and held them above her head as I picked up the pace of my thrusts. She didn't fight back at all as I crossed her wrists and held them in one hand. I grabbed her throat with the other just below her jaw and forced her to look at me again.

"And not only will you do every single thing I order, you'll love it. You already do, don't you, Bobbi? That's why you're here. You don't have a single fucking place to go... no one to turn to. You realize what everyone else already knows - how much of a piece of shit you are. How worthless you are... and the only thing you can think to do is let me use you. Maybe I'll give you a place to stay tonight. Maybe I won't have you arrested. You're desperate enough."

I began fucking her violently. "And you hate yourself so much that you want this."

She shook her head as much as she could, speaking through gritted teeth and throwing me a glare to match. Despite that, she was meeting each thrust of my hips with her own. "Fuck you, Marcus. No I don't. I fucking hate this. I fucking hate you!"

I leaned forward until my lips were almost brushing hers, increasing the pressure on her neck as I continued to pound away at her pussy. Her groin was thrusting into me forcefully, actively participating in her violation. "Then why are you soaking wet, slut? Why are you fucking me back?"

"I fucking hate it, you cocksucker," she spat back at me, avoiding answering my question. I increased the pressure on her neck a little more, hearing a strained sound accompanying each breath. I was now pounding away with her with complete abandon. Fuck, this woman drove me crazy.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I crushed my lips on hers and was only mildly surprised this time when she didn't immediately try to bite them. Instead, she kissed me back with as much fervor and without any hesitation. I caught her succulent bottom lip between both of mine and sucked on it, raking my teeth over it and enjoying the taste and feel as I completely dominated her... made her mine.

I broke the kiss and lowered my mouth to the breast I'd exposed earlier and popped half of it in my mouth, suckling on it hard as I raked my tongue over her sensitive nipple. I felt her shiver in my arms and decided to crank things up a notch, sinking my teeth into the tender meat of her nipple just enough to make sure it really hurt.

"Nnnng ah god!" she gurgled, tensed and began bucking underneath me for all she was worth. Her face was beet red as she wheezed and gasped for oxygen. I kept up the thrust of my hips and released my grip around her throat. She screamed through gritted teeth as I felt her pussy gush around my cock. I released her wrists and cupped the side of her face roughly as I released her tit from my mouth and started making out with her again, cutting off her desperate screams. I could feel myself starting to reach the point of no return; my seed was boiling and the damn was nearly ready to burst. I broke our kiss and as I pulled away, I heard her whimper loudly.

I'd intended on pulling out in the next few moments, but then something occurred to me. I owned Bobbi. I glanced down at her neck and shoulder where I'd left several welts and bite marks to mark my territory. There was another way I could leave my mark.

"Are you safe?" I asked.

"Safe?" she panted, confused in what I imagined was quite a mind fog. Clarity immediately followed. "No. Birth control... fucks... with my head too much."

"I'm going to cum in you," I growled.

Her eyes grew wide and the rhythm of our fucking changed slightly as I felt her try to actively back off my dick, "The fuck? No!"

Drunk with having complete power over this witch of a woman, I shook her head slightly, emphasizing the fact that I had physically dominated her... that she was completely mine, "What the fuck did I just tell you? I own you and if I want to cum in your cunt, that's what I'll do."

I felt her try to shake her head in my grip, "This is different, Marcus. This is real."

"And you think what I said before wasn't?" I snarled at her. She flinched underneath me, a genuine look of fear flickering in her features. It made my cock jump and I started to feel myself get ready to explode.

"Fuck," I said, letting go of Bobbi and bracing myself on the bed, my hands pressed into the mattress on either side of her head just above her shoulders. She tried to pull away from my cock, but my weight on her prevented her from success. "Here it fucking comes!"

"No! Marcus! You can't-" I slapped one hand over her mouth to shut her the fuck up and gave one final thrust deep in her as I felt myself unload into her sopping wet cunt. I let out a bellow of rage and triumph and thrusted once more to drill the head of my cock as deep inside her as absolutely possible. I was buried fully inside one of the most beautiful women I'd ever met in person... one that I had just thoroughly hate-fucked.

Her smeared makeup, heaving chest, and the tears sleeping freely from her eyes kept my cock rock hard despite having just released my cum seed deep in her womb. I wanted to see more tears. I wanted to see the hope completely flee from her eyes. She'd already lost so much in a day with the promise of losing so much more if she didn't cooperate. She had no money. Her freedom and job were hanging by a thread. I technically owned her home. She was completely dependent on me, and before I was done with her, she would be begging me to take her. It would be her only purpose.

As she stared up at me with an unreadable expression on her face, I knew I was addicted to her. The power over this woman... I was drunk with it.

"What's the matter, Bobbi? Are you scared that I put a baby in you? I hope I did." I said and rolled my hips so my cock moved around inside her cunt, reminding her of what I'd just done. "I hope your belly starts to swell with my child. I want to see your tits get bigger. I want that body you're so proud of changed by what I did to you tonight. Because I fucking own you, bitch."

I released her and enjoyed the feeling of my cock slipping free of her sloppy cunt as I pushed myself off the bed. I went to the fridge to look for something to drink from the fully-stocked fridge. I pulled out a bottle of water and started to down it, giving myself time to think about what I'd just done. I didn't pay any attention to Bobbi. Now that I'd cum in her and extracted my cock, I didn't even want to look at her.

Where the fuck had all that come from?

Had I just taken this woman against her will? Maybe? She'd been so wet, and had goaded me repeatedly... it felt like she'd wanted it. Should I feel bad about it? Could I feel bad about it when I already felt a desire to do it again?.

I glanced back at her prone body still spread out on the bed. I hoped she still hated me as much as I still hated her. I wanted her to still give me an excuse to grab her by the throat, throw her against the wall, and fuck her while watching the tears in her eyes. I wanted to slap her face and spit on her while she cursed my name. I'm not necessarily a violent man, but something about Bobbi Nanford brought out the worst in me, and part of me didn't just love it. I reveled in it.

I took another sip of water and turned back to Bobbi. She laid on the bed with one hand covering her eyes, and I wasn't sure if she was crying or not, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it if she was.

"You're staying here tonight, Bobbi."

I screwed the lid back on the water bottle and tossed it on the bed beside her, "In the morning, you can go back home. Take the rest of the week off. Stay home. Think about all this, because this is your life now, if you choose it."

She didn't respond. She didn't even look at me or even grab the water bottle. I let my eyes wander over her trim body. Her smaller breasts laid nearly flat on her chest as gravity pulled them down. I admired the slight definition of her abdomen. Her tight ass. God, her body was near perfection.

"On your way home, stop by the pharmacy and pick up the morning after pill," I said as an afterthought.

That got her attention. She lifted her hand from her face and looked at me. I couldn't tell if there were fresh tears or not, her face was already such a mess. "What? Why?"

"Do you want to get pregnant?" I snapped back at her.

"Fuck no," she snapped back, her fiery spirit obviously still just under the surface.

"Then just do it. You'll have a credit card before you leave in the morning."

I made my way back over to the bed and dropped down on it, suddenly way more tired than I'd felt coming up the elevator. Bobbi dropped her head back on the bed and stared at the ceiling pretending I wasn't there. I decided to do the same. Moments turned into minutes, and those ticked by.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She finally said, still glaring at the ceiling.

"Relaxing in the room I paid for," I said.

She finally looked at me with bewilderment etched all over her face, "I'm not spending the night with you."

I shrugged, "Suit yourself. I'm staying though. You're free to leave."

She sat up and stared at me, clearly still trying to process the fact that someone would treat her like this despite what we'd just done. I did my best to keep my eyes locked on the ceiling so I couldn't be burned by her gaze. Old habits died hard, and I had almost a year's worth of killing to do.

"You're serious." It sounded more like a statement than a question... as if she were repeating it in an effort to grasp the inevitability she faced.

"Yep."

When it was clear she wasn't going to get anything else from me she launched herself off the bed and started gathering her things. I just laid there listening to her till I heard a crash against the wall. I looked up just in time to see her phone landing on the floor beside the bed.

"It's a fucking paperweight," she muttered as she rummaged through her bag for something. I leaned back against my elbows and simply admired her body and felt a slight twitch in my dick as my eyes traveled over her creamy skin.

"Where are you planning on going?" I finally asked.

"I don't know!" She barked as she worked her dress back over her hips.

"Okay," I said, and laid back down. "See you next week, bitch."

I could feel her looking back at me again. "Will you at least call me a car?"

"No," I said, not bothering to look at her. From my peripheral vision, I could see her simply standing there and staring at me. Old Bobbi would have reacted immediately and with the full force of a thousand suns. It was clear she knew the predicament she was in.

"Seriously. Why are you doing this?"

"I already told you," I said, annoyed. "Because you've been a complete bitch the entire time I've known you. Because you've stolen and lied to the company. My company now. Because I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. Because I hate you." I decided to be completely honest with myself and her. "And despite all that, I want you. I want to fuck you while I buy an island. And I want you to fall so madly in love with the lifestyle I provide you that you can't see any other life for yourself other than to do whatever the hell I want. Now, if you'll excuse me. It's getting late and I need to get some sleep."

I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the side table. It wasn't quite midnight, but I'd done more in the last few days than I would have in an entire week before the inheritance... and after the charged evening I'd just had, I found myself suddenly exhausted. I set my alarm and then checked my messages - just a couple of missed calls from Helen and one from Natalie. They'd both left texts. I also received texts from my mother, my brother, and from Phoebe.

I decided to ignore the ones from my family for tonight and started with Phoebe. She'd asked if I was home, so I texted her back, telling her that I was working late at the office and probably wouldn't be able to get away tonight. I wondered if she could let herself in and feed Jack for me. Then I asked if she needed anything.

Helen's text stated that she'd found some candidates for a position as my assistant and wanted to know if I'd be able to make it to my office at 10 in the morning. I texted her back that I'd be there and that I'd also had a great evening.

'Great! Can't wait to hear all about it,' was her immediate reply.

Natalie's text was just to thank me for trusting her with the new position and to tell me that she couldn't wait to get started.

'You deserve it, Natalie. I can't wait to work with you. See you soon. Goodnight!'

Then before sending it, I rewrote the message.

'You deserve it, Nat. I look forward to working with you. I can't wait to see you again. Goodnight!'

I put my phone back down on the side table and let my mind wander to Natalie. None of tonight mattered compared to her. It didn't matter that I could grab Bobbi by the hair and stick my cock down her throat. If required, I'd give her over to the authorities tomorrow. It didn't matter that I could have Helen and a bevy of other women at any moment. Natalie was the one I really wanted.

'I wonder what she would think of this situation,' I thought to myself as I felt the weight of Bobbi slinking onto the bed. I looked over my shoulder at her and couldn't help but smile in smug self-satisfaction.

"Good choice. Don't worry. I don't expect spooning. I only cuddle women I like. But I have an alarm going off at eight. If you've decided to take my offer, I'd like to get a blowjob in the morning before I have to leave."

Bobbi simply pulled the blankets up to her chin, rolled over so her back was facing me and promptly ignored my presence. That was fine. She needed time to process what had just happened. So did I. As I laid on the bed trying to fall asleep, I ran through the events of the last few days. How my money had led me to force one of the hottest women I knew to sleep with me. I thought about the power I'd obtained that had allowed me to shed the feelings of intimidation I'd always felt toward Bobbi. I thought about my incredibly beautiful lawyer and wondered what she had in store for me tomorrow. And I thought of Natalie's big, brown eyes and luscious lips. I imagined her hard nipples grinding against my chest as we kissed, and finally getting the chance to make love to my dream girl. And I drifted off to sleep.

12