Chapter 7: Claudia and Alfred

Story Info
What did i get myself into.
2.1k words
3.37
1.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia struggled through the intense waves of pleasure and agony assaulting her in tandem. The beast above her unleashed its unquenchable hunger on her petite body, it cared none of her tears.

Her fluids and sweat were a biological agreement to their debauchery. Her resistance was just a façade uncovered by his eyes of lust.

He was right that she was loving it, but soulfully she was not.

Their sexual organs met midway, violently.

Her sensitive clit dastardly thrashed by the humongous beast of a cock.

Her body was been degraded, underneath his violent muscular maleness.

The picturesque of roses burnt by their dark desires.

His whole posture and movement encapsulated the affection she longed for, she never saw the petals that others saw, but the thorns that prickle enticed her. He wasn't a frail spark, but a sharp edge that could engorge her.

They were gaps in the sea of stars, never chasing the starlight, meandering in obscurity was comfortable for them. She wished he understood his place in the world, like the darkness amidst the light.

There was only them, him and her, but she was starting to doubt her train of thought. His treatment towards her differed.

Wishes are good, but their different gaps have different venues. They sometimes align and sometimes differentiate. In her case, Alfred drowned in his love for Natalia, he wasn't moving on. Claudia was always there for him, but it was unreciprocated. 'Then why cheat on her if you didn't value her? Why approach me if you wanted her downfall?.' Claudia thought.

Claudia was intuitive enough to know she was just a virtual representation of what he truly wanted. His fingers dug further into her flesh, imagining the more voluptuous woman. His lips always searched for the more plumper one. His heart pumped an illusion of his perfect possession.

You had to have your last laugh at my expense. It feels like he took your virginity instead of mine. Can Someone please explain to me why its you been fucked instead if me though your not here. What do you have I don't have Natalia. What is it? She directed her thoughts towards her hated rival.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

His hips blurred, the sound of flesh impacting echoed throughout the room, the frequency of her orgasms exhausting her reserves. She was now in auto pilot, Alfred didn't mind it and pumped further in her than possible. The phantom pain of her cervix been stabbed by his callous spear, drained her tears.

His vision blurred from the accumulating sweat, Claudia's visage blurred replaced by his target of obsession. The dwindling reserves raged back with a force, the red heads image was enough to stimulate his virility to higher levels.

Alfred never viewed Claudia as a victim of circumstance, but the oriole that fell prey to the stalking mantis. Her sole purpose was too endure his inner storm, the chose him let her prove it.

The stain of blood on the bedsheets, marked as covenant to her sacrificial chastity for happiness, its sentimentality now turned into a disgraceful emblem insinuating her error of a lifetime judgment. A chance for a different outcome became forever unreachable.

"I want to experience what she had with you," she whispered hoarsely as her lover cummed in her womb for the umpteenth time. He confirmed her intake of birth pills. He was always cautious, "What am I to you, dear?"

Alfred pulled out of her and laid beside her exhausted, "I'm not designed to answer that kind of question, I have a lot to think about. Deal with your issues before you become a bore."

"Am I just a cum dump to you?" Claudia raised her incensed voice though it strained her, " I risked a lot in that ploy of yours.

"If anything goes wrong, an investigation can be carried out, it will be me who will be sued, not you.

"Is it so hard to take my feelings into consideration?"

Alfred rubbed his eyes as he listened to her chatter, he decided to make things clear for her, "Claudia, tell me something. Between me and you, who decided to slay their best friend? Its surely not me.

Claudia wanted to refute his words, but she found herself shushed with a finger on her lips as he continued, "Your evil, am evil, but yours is on another league.

"Natalia seriously never saw it coming. your timing, execution and position was exquisite. She fell and you rose from her ashes."

Her expression turned forlorn the more he spoke, "Its an understatement to say you're a female version of Judas, so save me the saliva I need to articulate your vileness. My back is to steady to be stabbed, I've never trusted any tom dick and harry on my way."

A hush descended afterwards. Deriving from the naked revelation, her defenses crumbled. Her efforts slowly lost their tint, the unrequited devotion towards him slowly stitching itself to indifference.

The imperceptible change didn't go unnoticeable in Alfred's acute awareness, both of them were the same kind of person, and he intended to capitalize on it. The perilous journey to satisfy her man was still midway, he was very insatiable. Alfred roughly grabbed her and turned her downwards with her belly pushing against the bed. Then he hovered over her backside leaning with his knees and arms as support. Then poked her butthole with his index finger.

Claudia arched her back from the unexpected intrusion. "I hope your that was a mistake on your part," she growled, this was an ultimate form of disrespect to her, it wasn't enough he dubbed her sincere advances as nuisances, but also harboring thoughts of toying with her was beyond her forbearance. Her self respect wasn't null. She spoke with warning, "Don't you dare try what I think is on your filthy mind."

Her resistance only spiced up his impulses, her cold exterior was what he needed.

His fingers twitched inside her asshole causing her frail figure to squirm, the impediment forced him to force an extra finger inside.

She could feel the unlubricated fingers wiggling their way inside despite her efforts.

"Ahh....ahhhh...Stop...Alfred...please," She begged and tried to scream, but it was of no use, the sound proofed room was a warden to her non-consensual moment.

"I already savored your virginity once, but am still not satisfied, wouldn't it better if I take the other one. Just enjoy the ride," Alfred ominously whispered.

Claudia found her mouth clamped shut by his hands, his whispers to her ear freezing her marrow.

The bulbous head of a penis she kept lubricated on many days made its first debut on her back door. His whole weight was settled on her, she settled a pitiful figure.

The sensation of his cock snaking through her innards ticked his desired effect. Her intestinal wall reluctantly accepted him. The more she whimpered the more he sank. It was dry and painful process for both of them, though a stimulant to his sadistic nature.

"Please, I'm begging you. Let's try something else, but not that." She pleaded through her clamped mouth, but it went to deaf ears. He pressed on forward with his hips and it felt good. It was painful the first time as her rectum tightened around his length tightly. She shrieked from the torment driving Alfred's glee. Her innards tried to force the intruder out, his penis plunged deeper with more resistance. The bedsheets in Claudia's hand crumpled underneath her misery.

Love and obsession go hand in hand. The former makes the impossible reality. The latter subjugates reality to its whims. Though be careful of what your target of attraction is, cause it will be too late to taste the bitter pill for regret.

Howls of anguish receded as her innards adjusted to Alfred's size and rhythm. Her bodies stimulation disgusted her. A kind of revulsion was brewing inside her, with it's murderous intent towards Natalia, whom represented everything others couldn't have. At their first acquaintance Claudia, misinterpreted her curiosity to reverence. Taking Natalia as a role model was an alternative reaction to her own self realization.

A shell built upon another one was an apt description of Claudia. She found her true alignment. Her false sense of worship was slowly been unraveled by jealousy and hate, cracking each false shell revealing the ugly truth inside. If she couldn't be entitled, anyone shouldn't. Destroy the pearl, adorn it's fragments into a fitting crown of victory, and that she did brilliantly.

The elaborate happening of Natalia's downfall, was a masterpiece. Claudia knew she was a piece in the sinister puzzle in Natalia's fate of damnation. The cracks we're illuminated by a certain person. Their purpose? To chip the weak points, breaking the dam. Relationships, reputation, and self pride were fragile in the ingenuity of blackened hearts.

"Did the cat lose its tongue? Where's all the bravado you had a moment ago," Alfred mocked her as he barreled into her anal relentlessly. Alfred knew her better than herself, his mother was a scheming gold digger. No matter how much he loved her, her weakness was a bad representation of him. He always attracted the same women, Natalia was unique.

"You sow what you plant," his words matched the scathing dealt to Claudia, physically. Her breasts were grappled with such intensity, she flinched as her ass squeezed his length making him pause. He wasn't going to stop but continue, "You going to hate me, I'll make sure of that."

He increased his tempo, veins squirmed along his ripped muscles. Claudia was now fully regretting falling in this web of lies. Screaming became a tiring chore so she forced her face up, her lips curved in a disdainful smile, "Has anyone ever gathered the guts to call you out, what you truly are?"

Alfred tried forcing her head down, he couldn't fuck her while listening to her crap, but he failed to account her rebelling spirit.

"Let me tell you right to your face, Lucas already did it but a smack on the face was a poor delivery, so I'll say it, you're a glorified cuckold."

Alfred paused, his muscles stiffened from the abrupt halt. He wondered if he misheard, he questioned her daringly, "What the fuck are you saying?"

"You're...a...cuck...through...and...through." the glee in her voice was unmistakable. He couldn't see her punch able face that was facing downwards. His cock was turning flaccid inside her.

His hands moved from her waist upwards towards her neck and held it there, then his fingers dug deeper.

Claudia was busy, thoroughly relishing his broken heart, then her neck muscles started to hurt, it became harder to breathe with the increasing constriction. She widened her eyes, she hit the wrong button this time. She started hitting his wrists while saying politely, "Alfred, can you please remove your hands. Domination isn't my thing. I've, already had enough of that."

Unfortunately it wasn't a request or negotiation for her, he made sure of that by applying more pressure. His vintage point was advantageous further enhanced by current positioning, she was doomed. Claudia started panicking after realizing the monster she provoked. 'He's seriously going to kill me?'

"You should have never have said that, you know? Was this your sad excuse of revenge." The amusement in his voice told her that he wasn't as stupid as he portrayed. "I already knew she had someone else in mind, though it was only for me to know."

Seconds became her arbitrator to the after life, her condemnation was from her own undoing, Claudia tried to force her away out of his grip. She was weak, he was a gym fanatic, it was a definite conclusion to her fate. Though someone wasn't supporting his choice of a killing.

Suddenly, Alfred loosened his hands around her throat and retreated. Air rushed into her starved lungs immediately. Claudia felt lighter, she could sense something was happening behind her. Alfred was determined to end her. Hope beaconed her to make an escape immediately without investigation. A metallic click resounded a few feet away from her, it's chime making her strain her neck to look back.

Alfred felt lightheaded, fear and resignation, dominating his emotions. He always his father was a tough man to deal with. The barrel pointed at his head, was an expected payoff to his Dad's career of pissing off high end people. Funnily, Alfred himself didn't account that he also had his own share of enemies. His arrogance was that high.

He stared at his lover/enemy with self mock, the same ending he wanted to give her, was now turned to him. How tables turn. The gunned silhouette, reflected on her iris. His two new enemies had one united intent. His end.

A deep voice spoke, it was familiar and also unfamiliar, "Sorry, there was no time for a proper introduction, now die!"

Alfred sighed, then...

Bang!

Bang!