Chapter II; Sealed with Two Kisses

Story Info
Another night starting with two kisses.
1k words
3.4
323
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ted's' in red neon light with an angel halo were all that marked the entrance from the stale brown bricks.

"This whole lot used to be buzzing. This very place used to be a workshop, making customised furniture for all sort of ships," he was proudly telling me while I was sitting in his lap.

Now the fading ads falling to the wind was the only thing that brought life to the alley. Surely during the day that is. The night, well it has a different story to tell. At least here, in the inside. The club, like itself, kept things rather inconspicuously tucked.

I noticed that, though the brick paved alley was not particularly kept, still, there were no homeless people hiding in the shelter of the porches. Of course, back on the corner there was the shabby looking off-licence next to a yet another greasy chippy, yet next to another dull pub, and yet next to another Thai nail salon. But then, there was no fancy disguise. No fancy artist-designed street signs nor ethically procured hand-made leather accessories that cost a mortgage downpayment.

In a sense, the neighbourhood did have an order but then, it was different from that where I have organic avocado atop stone-backed bread during our mothers-only brunch as we gossip our frustrations. Sure here too, there were gossips, plenty of them really, but then they were without the half truths and the self-serving justifications. Here, facades didn't sell for much. No one could afford them.

"But what happened to all the rejuvenation money that the government has promised?" I asked, still sitting in his lap while sipping on my cocktail. I had my arm around his shoulders while he had his on my hip.

"Oh it was spent," He answered me before taking a long breath on his cig.

"On creativity workshops and how-to seminars," Archie continued the answer.

Archie is the pastor from the local church, only two blocks away. He is in his mid 60s, an 'old gentleman' in the eyes of some, 'a man' in the eyes of others, and a 'very naughty man' in the eyes who know him better.

"We even hosted some of them back at the church," he continued, sipping on his gin. He was sitting with us, the three of us in Ted's office.

"Oh the men here are very creative, I'll tell you that," I smiled answering looking him in the eye.

"Oh you're a better judge of that," Ted grinned while slapping my thick arse cheek playfully.

I slapped his shoulder playfully exclaiming, "don't say that!"

"I totally agree," Archie grinned.

"Oh the two of you," I murmured playfully retreating behind another sip on my cocktail.

I was wearing a black lace corset held with two thin straps on my shoulders. It's hem pressing into my breasts skin keeping them tight against one another. Perhaps it was a bit too low cut too, as I had to pull the fabric back on my tits every now and then. A low-waist black lace thong and a black platform stilettos with straps wrapped around my wide calves.

I was sitting in Ted's lap, on his right thigh, while he was in a loose-fit white cotton shirt and black straight leg pants. His shirt's top buttons were undone showing a bit of his chest before that little bulging gut of his.

Big Teddy as I call him, and myself were on far edge of the leather sofa with Archie not far from us, sitting in the middle of the sofa. He was sitting slightly turning towards us as we chatted. The sofa was brown puffy leather and has already seen its best of days but then, most of things around here have.

Archie or Father Archie, shall I say, was wearing his usual clerical black shirt and pants. His body too, needed a bit of gym membership, but then, it might be a bit too late for it.

"Oh I don't know what you're all about. I love this place. It reminds me of old Soho," I playfully told Big Teddy helping myself to stand up.

"Going down?" He asked me, helping me with his hand on my back.

"Aha, time to go back for a bit of fun" I continued fixing my hair, letting it fall on my back before pushing my tits back under the lace fabric making sure that at least my areolae and nipples are covered.

Looking at myself in the mirror he has in the office, "I think I am putting on weight," I murmured unhappy about how the lace fabric looked on me.

"It myst be all the dense nourishments you are having in the back rooms," Big Teddy joked. Archie laughed.

"I like what I like" I smiled answering him unapologetically about it, while I continue fixing my self. They both laughed again.

I walked back towards the two of them and with my hand on my chest, holding my breasts not to fall out, I leaned downward to kiss Big Teddy before leaving.

"Do us proud" he murmured as he parted his lips from mine.

"Of course" I moaned back to him, brushing my lips on his one more time, when I felt him giving me his tongue. I surely sucked on it before letting go. "Keep it all for me," I moaned, breaking my lips from his one last time winking to him.

He giggled loudly, proudly, while widely opening his thighs boasting, "it is always all for you." We all laughed. We all knew how much that's not true.

I then leaned towards Archie kissing him on the lips too, asking him, "will you be coming down tonight?"

"Not so sure," he kissed me back with his hand holding to mine, helping me stay balanced as we kissed. Wearing those high platform heels, it wasn't easy.

"Is she ready?" he winked to me reaching with his other hand to between my thighs having a feel.

"She is always ready," I giggled back answering him, slapping my pubic and my lace hidden lips.

Both men laughed. And I stepped my way back, turning to towards the stairs, going down to the hall, careful with my stilettos heavy steps.