Chapter one

Story Info
Nailbiting fetish story.
1.2k words
4.17
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat at the table next to mine at this karaoke bar. I glanced her way and found my eyes glued to her. Shoulder length blonde hair with streaks of grey. Nice curvy eyebrows, blue eyes, cute nose, full lips. But it was those nails that caught my undivided attention. Maybe 3mm in length at the most. The rest of each nail was bitten away. Huge fingertip balls. Lots of soft pink exposed nailbed. I'd be generous to estimate that she had half-nails on those hands. Her thumbnails were longer but still very bitten. Maybe 4mm of wide, short thumbnail. Nice exposed quick and big soft thumbtips. She ordered a beer. The same brand I was drinking: Stella. She looked my way and smiled. What a gorgeous face! Perfect white teeth. Perfect skin. I smiled back and raised my glass to her. There was a man dressed up like a woman singing a Barry Manilow song to a very inebriated group of a half dozen assorted people near the stage.

"You alone?" she asked.

"Yeah. A fellow who I work with was gonna join me but backed out at the last minute."

"I'm sorry," was her response.

"Not a big deal." I couldn't take my eyes off her stubby fingers. Such huge fingertips. So swollen beyond tiny torn wide nails. Gorgeous tearmarks on her middle and ring fingernails. She pushed down on her right hand making her fat fingertips swell with pride.

"Do they hurt?" I enquired. "I'm sorry to ask such a personal question."

"What, my nails?" She held out her hands to let me see her flesh show. "Yes. They sometimes hurt very much but I can't stop myself from punishing them. I say punishment because I'm ocd about my nailbiting. I bite until they bleed and sting and I still bite. Is that okay? Does my nailbiting offend you?"

"Not at all. You see, I have a thing for women who bite their nails."

"What's a 'thing?'" She leaned closer to me. Close enough that I could smell her breath. Nailbiter's breath with a hint of tobacco.

"I have a fetish for women's bitten nails." I'm sure that I blushed. Now she could have easily got up and moved to another table or told the serving staff to eject me from the bar

but she didn't. Instead, she moved her chair closer to mine and placed her hand on mine. I'd never felt such warmth nor seen so much softness. So much proud vulnerable flesh. Nails soooooo bitten. Soooooo gorgeous. Fingertips soooooo proud. Fleshballs jutting over the ends of sliver length nails. Torn. Bitten and torn. Perfect pink nailbeds. Ridges where her nails should end but now exposed and naked.

"My name is Aarianna. My friends here call me Anna for short, like my nails." The server came over with her drink. "I'll run a tab....for both of us! My new friend here and myself," she said enthusiastically.

"I'm Tom." I held my hand out and turned it palm up. She placed her hand on mine and I kissed it. I wanted to play with those stunning stubby fingertips but erred on the side of caution. I needn't have worried, as she moved her hand from mine to my throbbing erect cock. She squeezed it through my carhartt overalls, as I still had my workwear on.

"I'm meeting my sister here soon. Do you mind if she joins us? She's a nailbiter too. She's two years younger than me." This evening was looking very promising, indeed. She squeezed her beer glass in plain view, making her fleshballs swell. "I hope that you don't mind."

"Not at all! By all means, the more the merrier!" I raised my glass and she raised hers and we drank. She chug-a-lugged the entire contents of her glass, much to my amazement. "Another round for Tom and me!" She shouted. A woman was singing about the Titanic, but I didnot care. Not one bit.

Anna reached into her purse and produced a pack of Camel cigarettes. "Do you smoke?" she asked.

"Nope," was my response. "But by all means, go ahead."

"I'll leave you for a few minutes. I will be back asap. Maybe with my sister. Her name is Viola." I watched as Anna wiggled her way to the exit. Skin-tight faded Levis cut short enough to show the bottom of her spectacular round, gravity-defying ass cheeks. The inseam rode high up her ass. Tanned, ballerina shaped legs with diamond calves. But it was those feet in flip flops! Tiny wide bright red toenails surrounded by soft pink flesh. Huge toetips. Exquisite! Oh--and those canteloupe melon-sized titties with jellybean nipples up above. No bra under that tight white low-cut blouse. Flat tummy. A nail-biting goddess.

I was shaking with excitement. Starting to sweat, too. Cock still throbbing with the anticipation of at least a show and fondle of fingertip flesh. Her breath! Her nailbiting and smoking breath! Her perfect body. A fresh pair of drinks arrived at our table. There was a new singer on stage. A man dressed in drag signing a Streisand song. Something about endless love, but I couldn't be sure. I just wanted to find the men's room and relieve my throbbing erection in a private stall.

There they were. Two strikingly gorgeous ladies of similar stature approaching my table. All eyes in the place focused on these two babes--especially mine! I got a good eyefull of Anna's incredible shapely and tanned legs. She was soooo fit looking! A fit smoker! Wow! And those feet! Those tiny wide bright red toenails surrounded by ample proud flesh. Such huge soft-looking pink toetips. I'd have been in heaven to either be her short-shorts breathing in her pussy and asshole smells or her flip-flops inhaling her sweaty soles and feeling her wide pink soles pressing against me. Viola, if she were music, would be the finest symphony. She had jet black hair cut just below her fleshy earlobes. Her makeup was dark. Like Goth. All her stubby nails were black. Viola was dressed in a skin-tight yoga outfit, much like a contemporary dancer. She could have passed for Anna's twin, except for the hair and makeup. I stood up as they approached.

"Tom, this is my sister Viola." I kissed Viola's hand and admired it's beauty and it's warmth and softness. Those huge fingertips looked soooooooo soft. Sooooooo pink and soft. Wide, black nails. Chipped polish from biting. Quicks identical to Anna's. But those polished nails drew attention to her self-abuse. Still soooooo gorgeous! Viola, unfortunately, was wearing Nike runners on her feet so I couldn't admire her toes. I couldn't tell if she bit her toenails or not. If they were anything that approached Anna's in sheer beauty....I'd be in heaven. As it was, I wanted to place Anna's big toes in my mouth right there. All the patrons in this high-class bar seemed drunk anyways. The server even watched Anna grab my cock and didn't respond, like it was a daily occurrence. I wanted to ask Anna to remove her foot from her flip-flop and place the sole in my face so I could inhale it's fragrance. Or stick her incredible ass in my face so I could cover it with kisses and caresses.

Little did I know that what was in store for me would exceed all of my sexual expectations!

"I'm pleased to make your acquaintance," Viola said, looking me up and down with her fuck-me eyes. She was darker than her big sister. Almost sinister looking. This was to be a most interesting night.