Chapter two - The Meat and Greet

Story Info
Nailbiting fetish story.
978 words
4
755
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viola ordered a Corona and another drink for her sister and me. Now a trio of gays were on the stage singing about the YMCA. They were actually pretty good and got the crowd going. I watched Anna watching the goings-on. She was feeling her nails for rough edges. She felt one on the ring finger of her right hand and started to nibble it. The patrons in the bar were clapping in rhythm to the singers dancing to the music. It was getting very loud. I thought I could hear Anna yell "Ouch!" Then she shook her hand.

"What is it?" I inquired as if I didn't know the obvious.

"I bit my nail too short and it hurts!" She held up her hand to show me the damage. The nail was torn from one side to the other and the swollen tip of her finger was wet from her assault. I placed my hand under hers, gently caressed the huge fingertip fleshball and then I kissed it.

Anna smiled a gorgeous radiant smile. "That's the first time any man has ever kissed my sore fingers! Thankyou!" There was a train of drunken happy dancers going around the bar. People got up from their tables and joined in the festivities. As they passed by our table, Viola got up and joined them. Anna placed her hand back on my throbbing cock and squeezed it enough to make my cock weep with intense desire. She proceeded to bite the thumbnail on her left hand while rubbing my erection with her right. "Kiss me, you horny bastard!" she yelled out to me. Did I ever! Full on lip-locking tongue exchanging hyper-wet kisses. I was moaning with desire.

I reached over and grabbed her right leg and brought her foot up to my crotch. I took her flip-flop off her foot and smelled it. Now I was totally intoxicated by Anna. That flip-flop was Anna's sole smell. Soooooo sweaty and sooooooooooooo sweet. She rubbed my cock with her foot as I played with her fat toetips. So much proud flesh--so little toenail on all her fat toes. I was on the verge of coming right there when all of a sudden there was a loud crash of tables being overturned and glasses and drinks tumbling to the floor. One of the drunken dancers hip checked a table. The festivities continued as if nothing had happened. Anna and I continued to neck. Mouth to mouth dancing her and I did.

"Let's go to my car!" Anna gasped. "I'm parked nearby!"

"What about Viola?" Viola was on the stage gyrating with a mad dressed like a woman.

"Viola can look after herself! We'll be back!"

Anna grabbed my hand and we rushed past the inebriated crowd out of the exit and onto East Hastings Street. "That's my car over there!" I motioned to a Volkswagen SUV. "No, that one!" She pulled me to a black Camaro with tinted windows. She pressed a button on her keys and the interior lit up. She pushed me into the passenger side rear of the car after pushing the passenger seat over so I could stumble in. By the time we were both in the back, she had her top off. "Suck my tits!" I placed a nipple in my mouth and sucked like a hungry baby. Her boobs were perfect and pert. Gorgeous jelly bean nipples all erect. I could hear her heavy breathing. "That's it! Suck harder! Here! Squeeze my other one! Pull off those ridiculous pants! I need to see your cock! I need to feel your come on my hands!" Somehow, I managed to get my workpants off and fondle her boobs at the same time, multitasking.

I sucked some more and squeezed a nipple and then I exploded in her hand. "Ooooooh Fuck!" I hollered. She milked my cock as it shot come into her softness. Then she undid her short shorts and yelled "Stick your fingers in me, please!" I rubbed her wet pussy as she pressed her lips to mine. It didn't take long until she came. "Thaaat's it! Rub faster! Ooooooh Tom! Ooooooh you're gonna get a good fucking tonight! Yesssss! Yesssss! I reached around with my free hand and felt goosebumps on her lower back. Her orgasm was genuine. "Fuck, Tom! That was great!" Then she licked my come off the palm of her soft sexy hand. "You taste good!"

"I totally one hundred ten percent agree about the greatness!" I responded.

"I gotta have a smoke after that one! I'm gonna abandon you for a few minutes." She pulled her short shorts back on. I caressed her juicy curvy ass as she wrestled her way out of the backseat. "You can watch me if you don't smoke, you know."

I got up from the backseat after dressing myself. She stood there, like a goddess. A smoking goddess. Incredible shapely body. Stunning legs. Diamond calves. Ohhhh those tiny toenails. I watched as she inhaled deeply. "This is my other habit, Tom," she stated. I started smoking when I was ten. Can you believe it? I was smoking a half-a-pack a day as a kid. Viola and I come from rich parents. Our parents are millionaires. Our daddy buys Viola and I, his and moms only children, a new car every year. I've had this Camaro for six months now. Viola drives a Porsche 911. That's her car over there." Anna pointed to a candyapple red sports coupe with spoked black chrome rims and fat rally tires.

I'm thinking to myself, "This is too good to be true!"

Anna pulled out her cellphone. "Get your ass out here, little sister! I'll be at the house with Tom. He wants you to join us in some fun!"

Not only was Anna drop-dead gorgeous--she was an accomplished mind-reader, as well!