Pimped Out by Teacher

Story Info
Dave is blackmailed into gay sex by his hot teacher Zaahra.
2.5k words
4.28
32.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davefoo2
Davefoo2
12 Followers

*Contains CNC, Foot fetish and blackmail,

Another day at Uni, another day of boredom. Or so I thought. Well, let me tell you my story. My name is Dave, I'm a pretty average guy in most ways and I don't really stand out. Girls don't pay attention to me and neither do most people my class. Anyway, enough about me. University is the most tedious part of my day. I find myself going through the motions day by day. There is one thing that makes me excited to attend though, my beautiful teacher Zaahra. She is French Algerian with an accent that runs over you like a waterfall. perfect complexion and the biggest brown eyes you've ever seen. She is super stern and doesn't take anyone's shit. She comes across as pretty kooky too, she has a vibrant style and can talk for days. She almost never finishes a lecture on the actual subject. She is perfect and I can't help but stare at here every lecture.

Well today things were pretty different. She had ditched her kooky style and was dressed in the sexiest suit jacket/skirt combo you've ever seen. For the first time in 3 years she was showing off her legs. They were amazing, defined and slender. As you can imagine I have no idea what this lecture was about. I was practically drooling thinking of all the things she could do to me. She dangles her red bottomed high heels, of course her feet are perfect, everything about her is. High arches, soft and very wrinkly. Eventually, something does come through, Zaahra is saying my name. Shit, did she see? does she know? how long was she trying to get my attention?

"Yes, Sorry I was thinking about something at home." I say, trying to cover my shame.

"I need to talk privately with you after class." she demands.

I try to play it casual "yeah, whatever."

Inside I've never felt more anxious. What could she want to talk to me about? she couldn't have seen surely? I was just looking forward. "I better stop staring." I think to myself without realizing she said that to me because the lesson was over. as my classmates left I slowly moved towards the front.

"Follow me!" she says bluntly. I don't say anything and just do as I'm told. She takes me to her office. a small room with a lock on the door, that she locks as we enter.

"so, what's up?" I say nonchalantly.

"You weren't paying attention in the lecture." she responds.

"That's not a crime?" I think to myself. I pause trying to think of an excuse, I cannot let her no the real reason.

"Well, uh, I...have a lot going on at home...so I'm a little distracted. I would prefer not to share the details."

She stares blankly at me, her stern look never breaks.

"That is a lie." she says calmly.

My alarm bells immediately start ringing. I should defend myself, that would be the normal response. but I cant.

"You were looking at me." She says.

Every sentence is broken up by a short measure pause. She's in full control of the conversation. I merely sit and listen. I try my best to muster up a "no I wasn't." but nothing came out when I opened my mouth.

"You were staring at my feet!" she says.

My heart is racing, my arms are shaking. I'm frozen stiff as my eyes widen.

"Perhaps we can come to a little deal, surely you don't want anyone to know what a pervert you are."

She says slowly smiling and raising her eyebrows. She leans back on her chair, raising her legs and resting them on the desk.

"Take off my shoes!"

Is this really happening? Am I actually about to worship the most beautiful women I've ever seen? But I'm still frozen. I open my mouth to confirm before I go too far but once again no words come out.

Her eyes begin to furrow and she leans forward "Take them off now!"

I slowly reach out, I'm trembling. It's like I have a big presentation and I don't know the script.

As I slowly take off the first shoe she whispers sweetly "good boy."

As I take of the second she says "you don't need to act coy, I know you want this. I see the way you look at me. go ahead say what you want."

It takes a while but I eventually say "I want to worship you." meekly.

She stands up comes around the table and sits on the end. She raises her feet and plants them on my face. They smell like heaven. Her soft and sweaty soles rub on my face marking me with her scent. Slowly but surely my confidence begins to raise, this is happening, she wants me to do this, she wants me to worship her feet.

Little did I know I had fallen into her trap. I start licking her feet, savoring them, running my hands up her incredible legs. I am ready to serve her and worship her. Maybe she will have me do this everyday? how did I get so lucky? She orders me to start jerking off. She pulls he feet off my face and quickly I see a bright flash. What the hell was that? Several more follow...oh no, she's taking pictures. She quickly pops her feet back on my face.

"You are mindlessly stupid!" she says. "I would be in the right mind to send these pictures to the dean. You came in here, and exposed yourself to a teacher! you wont be graduating will you?"

I'm screwed. I cant grab her phone, she is way stronger than me, and even if she wasn't, she wont need it if I get physical. I daren't even take her feet off my face. She owns me. I beg, muffled under her feet. Begging her not to send the photo. Ill do anything. I cant afford to get kicked out this close to finishing the course.

"Non? you don't want me to send it? Well you will have to do something for me."

"Anything!" I plead under her soles.

"Meet me here in 1 hour."

She slides a note across the table and removes her feet. She gracefully puts her shoes on and shoos me out of the office.

I guess I have no choice but to go.

I set off early and arrive early, its a small quaint house in a col du sac, out of the way, unassuming. I knock on the door and wait. I feel like crying. Why am I so stupid? It was too good to be true. There was no way me touching her feet ended in anything other than trouble. But how could I not? The door opens slowly its Zaahra, as expected.

"Lighten up Dave, its the start of your new life!" she smirks.

What the hell does that mean? She brings me into a small bedroom unassuming, simple modern design, bland white sheets and frosted windows.

"Get naked!" she demands

"Ok." I respond before being knocked down by a hard slap

"Next time, say "yes mistress.""

"Yes mistress."

"You see this?" she says holding my cock "this is the proof you belong here, this small gross thing, no girl will ever want to touch this!"

She goes over to the side of the bed and reaches into the bedside table. she pulls out a strange plastic device, I had never seen one before.

"This will make sure no one else has to deal with that horrid thing."

She grabs my cock. Hard. and starts attaching it

"w..what is that..m..mistress"

"This is a chastity cage!" I hear a loud click "you will never use this again!"

"Ouch, what?"

She slaps me hard again

"What did I say?" she scolds

"Sorry mistress."

The cage is tight and oppressive, who would make a device like this? its so cruel. Then it starts to sink in. That click was a padlock. I didn't know what it was, I couldn't stop it. Now I'm trapped, how could she? I start welling up. This really is my new life

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." she says mockingly "It was so easy to manipulate you here, how did I not see you were a little sissy earlier?!"

I just stand there in disbelief, tears rolling down my face. one wrong move and she sends that picture of me masturbating in her office. Suddenly, there is a knock at the door.

"Ah ze guest of honor." Zaahra says excitedly.

Then enters this 6ft5 black man, totally naked with rippling abs and a massive 12inch cock...when soft...

"See Dave, I need some extra money. so I'm renting you out. this Adonis, is your first client." She moves over and rubs his muscles "He is paying, so he gets to do what he likes to you."

"Please mistress Zaahra, no don't do this!" I am a virgin, I've never even been with a girl. I'm not gay and now my first time is going to be with a man...and I'm the bottom. Zaahra just ignores me and laughs before sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. If I complain she will send the photos, or maybe this anonymous stud will beat the crap out of me so I make the decision no to fight it and let it happen.

He picks me up easily, wow he is strong. He throws me onto the bed and tells me to lie there. He stands on the bed towering over me. This is the man everyman wants to be, looking up at him I couldn't help but admire the work put into getting a body like that. And his cock? I'm so jealous, thick and meaty and so long, full thick veins coursing through it. My mind starts to imagine it going inside me, impaling me. What am I doing? I'm not gay! it must be a self-defense mechanism to soften the blow when it happens. he moves up, his feet at either side of my head standing on the bed. I can smell his feet, they have a rich pungent odor. Why was I cursed to have a foot fetish, even this is making me hard! or it would be, I start feeling an immense pressure on my chastity cage as my cocks tries to tell me its excited.

The man quickly squats down onto my face. his balls on my nose, his musk making me dizzy. He spreads his cheeks forming a bond between his hole and my lips. This is the grossest thing ever

"Lick!" he yells

Knowing my options, I lightly tongue his crack

"Harder, get your tongue in my hole!"

I try my hardest to breach his ass hole with my tongue. This is so humiliating putting in so much effort to do something so gross.

"Look at that, becoming an eager slut!"

He raises up from me, the taste of his ass deep in my throat. He grabs me by the hair and twists it round to flip me over

"On your hands and knees."

I do it hesitantly

"She still has a lot to learn." says Zaahra, sounding frustrated

She? I don't like where this is going. He places his hand on the back of my head pushing it into the duvet. I feel his warm presence on top of me. I daren't move unless told. then I feel it, teasing my hole. I try to brace myself as he teases me more, rubbing his cock on my ass crack. Hard fast shunts as if to say "get ready for this, because it will be happening for real soon."

He pushes his thumb onto the top lining it up with my whole. I feel a soft pressure. The anticipation is killing me. I've seen those clips where girls accidentally have anal in a scene and they cry in pain. Well, most of those clips didn't have a 12inch monster as wide as my fist! He continues to tease me slowly applying little bits of pressure and then backing off. The pressure is driving me mad, not just at my hole, but in my cage. The anticipation continues to build, and my frustration begins to grow. I want this to be over as quickly as possible

"Come on! fuck me!"

Wait? What!? Did I really just say that? Zaahra and the strange man giggle

"Well better give her what she wants!" Zaahra coos

Then I feel an immense blinding pain. He shoved half his rock-hard cock inside in one swift motion. I let out a little squeal and wince. My breathing becomes staggered. I feel the hard solid foreign object inside. My ass clenching trying to deal with the painful sensation but brought no relief. My hands grasped the duvet so tightly that my hands started to go numb. He just left it there, inside me. I was filled.

"Did you hear that, my little slut moaned." He says

"She's enjoying it so much, look, tears of joy!" Zaahra replies

"Literally trembling with an orgasm and I've only done one thrust!"

At the time it was hard to truly focus on anything being said. that cock inside me was my whole world and I could think of nothing else. and that's when he pulled out. My ass clenches harder now, looking for it, it feels...incomplete without it. Luckily for me then he went straight back in, all the way out and in as far as it would go. The sensation was overwhelming, I almost passed out.

Then he started to speed up, as he got faster the less, he went all the way out. Instead choosing to go deeper. It felt like his cock was hitting a wall inside of me. like there was nowhere deeper for it to go. but it kept going further, it was like my ass was molding to him.

Zaahra starts to get more vocal too "take it fag!" "who's a good slut!" "you'll never walk the same, you'll never use the bathroom the same!" "you are cumming to a cock in your ass, you are such a faggot!"

What was that last thing she said? oh my god. There it was, my cock betrays me. it's actually leaking cum, more than when I masturbate normally. Well, I guess me and him were in sync because he fills me with cum. Thanks to how raw my ass is, even his cum leaking inside is painful. He stays in me after he has cum and starts to get soft inside me. He is still huge, so this brings no relief.

He pulls me off the bed, I collapse, my legs are shot but he drags me into the bathroom and shoves his now soft cock in my mouth, still as thick as my arm, still 12inches long.

"You have to clean my cock since you got it dirty."

I didn't even want to think about the connotation there. then he pulls out and pisses all over me. Zaahra is standing by the door laughing at me

That's when I hear another knock...

it's going to be a long night.

To be continued? maybe?

Please let me know what you thought! I have never really written before but when reading I feel like I have some good ideas. So, any tips or advice on my execution or ways I can make it more engaging will be appreciated!

Davefoo2
Davefoo2
12 Followers