Characters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jonah, ready for lunch? Let's walk back to the house." She raised up from her towel and he brought himself out of his dream world to reply.

"Oh, yea, lunch is good."

They walked back to the house and he made every effort not to watch her ass bounce in the little bikini as they walked inside. The cool air was a welcome relief when he got in the door and she walked to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of wine.

"Want a beer?"

"I'm good. Maybe later, though. I'll grab a water."

"OK, suit yourself."

He noticed that she watched him as he made his drink before finally turning her head and pouring a glass of wine.

"Hey, Jonah, let's talk a minute. On the couch."

"Sure, yea, what's up." They both walked over and sat down.

"OK, I get you're a young guy but we got to get this out in the open so we can be comfortable here."

He immediately realized that he had a hardon again and was trying to hide it but his swim trucks were no better than the shorts yesterday.

"I don't want to embarrass you but let's do this so we can move on. You've been checking me out since I picked you up yesterday and I don't think I've seen you without a hardon since then."

He was mortified.

"I'm sorry. Oh, shit. It's not what you think. I'm not a freak or..."

"Relax. Just listen. I went to check on you last night and saw you at the computer. You didn't shut your door."

"Can I leave the room now, please." Jonah had his head in his hands but for the first time in a day and half, his dick wasn't hard.

"No, I need you to hear me out, first. I don't care if you masturbate or what you watch. I mean that, but I need to figure how why you think it is appropriate to stare at my tits all day or ogle my ass and then jerk off with your door open? That's not okay. I feel like you're abusing your freedom from your mom and the military to be a creep. You've never stared at me like that."

"I'm not a creep, please. I didn't mean to. It's just your bikini is really, uhm, nice, and your shirt was see through yesterday and..."

"Oh so you're saying I dress like a slut? I deserve to have my nephew look at me like that, right? Were you thinking of me when you were jerking off, last night? What the fuck, Jonah."

"I don't want to talk anymore," he replied.

"Well, we need to. Walking away isn't an option. We need to figure this out. I can't believe this from you."

"I'm going to the room and I'll make arraignments to leave soon. My stuff is still packed so it won't be a big deal."

"I'm not saying you have to leave but you can't walk around me with a fucking boner all the time."

"Please, stop. I want to leave and not talk about this."

"If walking away is how you handle things then I guess we do need to figure out some new arraignments. You let me know when you want to talk."

He walked up the stairs and didn't look back. Making sure he locked his door, he fell on the bed and felt everything crashing around him. How could he do this and fuck everything up? He felt all the guilt in his stomach and tried to sleep it away but he couldn't get it out of his head. He would find a place to live tomorrow and ask that she not tell his mom, but he didn't know if he could look at her.

Lying on his bed, he heard the door shut so he went to his window and watched her walk back to their beach spot and sit. He thought about what he could say or how he could move forward, but as the sun started to set, he realized he'd been sitting on the porch slipping between guilt ridden naps and staring at her for hours as she sat on the sand in her beach gown (probably to protect herself from his prying eyes) watching the waves before finally getting up and coming back inside.

He laid in bed another hour before he could gather some courage but he had to face this, so he unlocked his door and made his way down the steps. Aunt Brooke was standing at the kitchen counter and had changed out of her beach clothes and was wearing a short silk robe but also a pair of thin plaid pajama pants that looked ridiculous under it. She was hiding herself from him and he knew then it was time to go.

"Hey, Aunt Brooke."

She turned from the counter and looked at him. She'd been crying.

"Look, I'm really..."

"It's okay, Jonah. I overreacted. I was..."

"Let me talk, please. I need to get this out before I change my mind."

She looked at him but didn't move past the kitchen so he cautiously walked closer so he wouldn't have to raise his voice.

"I fucked up. I'm sorry. I haven't been around girls much since I left last year and, well, when you leaned over in front of me in the truck, I saw your nipple and I've never seen a girl, a woman's, nipples in real life, okay. The rest of the time I kept noticing your tits, I mean your breasts, and it turned me on and that is inappropriate so I'm sorry. Yea, I masturbated after, hoping it would leave my system but it didn't and I didn't mean to leave the door open. I was just, well, my mind was on you, not in a good way either and that is wrong so, yea, I did that."

"Wow, that's a lot. I just can't belie..."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Aunt Brooke," he interrupted. "This is all my fault. I need to control myself and not stare at you and think what I was thinking. I'll start looking for places to go tomorrow." He turned to go back upstairs as she just stood in the kitchen looking at him and he saw her start to cry as he marched up the steps, running away.

He took a shower and made sure to gather up his bathroom items to put back in his bag. He would pack it and find a hotel for a few days until he could see if the base would help him find an apartment. He figured his apology to Brooke would give him some leeway to leave his things in the trailer for a bit. Sleep wouldn't come quick but he laid in his bed ready to start tomorrow, just not with the same excitement as he had when he left the yesterday with his favorite aunt.

Around 12:30 he felt sleep start to take hold when he heard a feint knock at his door. He raised up and reached for a shirt when he said to come in.

Aunt Brooke was still in her short silk robe but the pj pants were gone. He focused on finding a shirt instead of her looking at her legs. The last thing he needed right now was another erection.

"You don't have to put on a shirt. It's okay." She walked to the bed and he noticed she didn't look like she was crying anymore and smelled like body wash and a light perfume that filled his senses as she sat on the bed.

"Scooch over for me so I can sit down."

He moved over and pulled the covers up to his chest and looked at her. She was beautiful in the darkness with the small bit of light coming in the window and he never knew how much he would miss her until he fucked it up. He regretted of thinking of her like he did but still felt a stirring in his groin when he thought of seeing her in her bikini but he was under control now.

"Look, if there..."

"No, Jonah, you've talked. Now it's my turn. Turn on your lamp."

He reached for the lamp, turning it on and quickly pulled the blanket over his chest.

"You don't have to do that, okay. It's hot." She pulled the blanket down to his waist. "Listen, I guess working around the people I do blinds me to normal stuff, so I forget what regular 18 year old guys go through. I mean, guys your age hit on me on the set or when I'm out because they want a notch for a 'Milf actress' on their bedpost."

"I never meant..." He interrupted.

"I'm talking. Please listen," she replied. "I turned some of my frustration with them onto you, it seems. Don't get me wrong, I love the attention. I'm an actress and attention comes with the job and I love it, but that doesn't make everyone who sees me that way a creep. I should never have called you that."

Jonah felt some of the guilt leaving his stomach but found his eyes going to her hands that played with the strap that held her robe. He felt a stirring again as the rob loosened on her shoulder.

"When you left after talking to me, I wondered how you'd never seen breasts in real life before and how that must have felt to you. You didn't try to grab me or force anything, you came up here and took care of it yourself and I yelled at you for it. That's something your mom would do and I'm not your fucking mom. I'm sorry. I handled this wrong. Talking to me took a lot of courage and I respect that."

"Can I talk now?" he asked. "I didn't mean for this to happen; I just want to make sure we can still hang out after I find a place to stay."

"You're not leaving. You're going to live here with me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Now, how is it you've never seen a girl naked outside of porn. You have to be honest with me, fully, from now on."

"I mean, I wasn't allowed to date much. When I did go out, I had to keep my phone on so mom could track me and, I just wasn't' good with..."

"Stop. We'll finish this later. I want you to tell me I can trust you."

"What?"

"Tell me I can trust you to keep things open and private. Our conversations, everything."

"Well, yea, I won't tell anyone what we talk about especially after what I did and you saw me up here jerking o..."

He didn't finish his sentence. His voice caught in his throat when she opened her night gown showing him her bra and panties. They were all lace and he could just make out her nipples under her bra. She got up on her knees before setting her butt back on her heels.

"Oh shit."

"That is good response. Look at me. I'm going to show them to you but look at me."

She didn't have to tell him to look and his dick was a solid rock. He didn't know sizes but her tits sloped on her body and fell into the skimpy bra. She had the slightest belly pooch hovering over panties that squeezed small love handles that he wouldn't have noticed if she sat differently.

"I was going to wear the same bra as yesterday but this is cuter. It's called a bralette and it lets them lay naturally and I like that. Do you like it, Jonah?"

"Yes." His response was fast and almost breathless.

"Touch them."

"I can touch them? Your breasts? Are you sure?"

"Call them tits. You can touch my tits. Breasts sounds odd coming from you right now, but, yes, do it."

He reached his hand up and, for the first time, felt the soft skin under the lace. He was reluctant but he massaged them softly and noticed her breathing change slightly as she pulled the bralette up letting her tits fall out. They weren't what he was expecting. They weren't big like what he seen but they weren't small either, and he liked how they laid on her chest, the white contrast of her tan lines, and the softness in his hand when he held them up. He noticed her large nipples hardened as he massaged them more.

"I have big nipples; I like them. They look like erasers," she said with a laugh. "They are perfect to suck on if you want to try."

"I've not..."

"You've never seen tits before so I know everything else is new. Try it. Don't you like how they feel?"

"Yea, I thought..." He stopped as he massaged more.

"Go on, finish what you're saying," she told him.

"I thought they would be firmer, not soft like this. I could do this all night."

"And I could let you and watch it with the 'firm' talk. I get it but, still. Don't you want to feel them in your mouth? Go ahead. I'll lean down to you."

Jonah raised up slightly as she leaned over him. He felt her hand on his chest as the perfume on her neck filled his nose. He held them and squeezed, enjoying the new feeling of her soft skin and his mouth found her hard nipple that he sucked it into his mouth.

"Don't just suck on them, lick them too. Don't just stay on one, either." He followed her instructions and licked her, tasting her skin, feeling her thick nipple rub against his lips, and the coarseness of the hard ridges around her nipple that reacted to his thumb. He pulled back and just put her long nipple in his mouth and heard a soft moan as she held the back of his head. He was so engrossed that he barely felt her hand move down his stomach, but once she moved her fingers over his boxers, she had his attention.

"You're doing good. Just lay back, and don't worry about anything." She sat up and took off her robe showing him more of her body. Leaning back down, she turned her head and kissed down his chest and rubbed his cock with her hand causing precum to spill from him so she rolled her fingers through it, lubing his tip and he put his hand and on her back, watching as she kissed to his stomach and turned her mouth to his cock. He took in a heavy breath when he heard her tell him to relax as he felt her warm mouth kiss the tip.

He threw his head back but kept correcting himself because he wanted to watch. The way she was laying only let him see the back of her head as she worked the tip of his dick but what he could see when he looked at her ass in the lace panties made up for what he was missing. Slowly she moved further down his shaft and he felt her lips take him until he found his cock rub against her tongue and the soft wetness of her mouth as she moved her lips, expertly, in unison with her hand over him. As he rubbed her ass, his gaze fell on the All Seeing Eye tattoo and his mind thought how different things were barely a day ago when he first saw it.

Forgetting her tattoo, he found his hand on her panty clad ass and grabbed a handful of her full cheek as he arched his hips, feeling her lips grip him harder. He had no idea this could feel so good. His mind raced to thinking of her lips, how they would look to him now, knowing he had been inside of her mouth, knowing how she let him touch her. He felt his legs weaken and his body tensed. She must have felt him since she moved her head faster and her hand found his balls as he let out a loud gasp and felt the build up in his cock as he came in her mouth. He heard a muffled moan and felt his cum spilling down his shaft. Aunt Brooke raised her head but kept jerking him off as the last remnants of cum spilled on him and he watched her sit up and swallow.

"I'll get a towel." She got up and he watched her ass move under her panties as she went to his hamper. Coming back, he focused on her body, looking at her tits still freed from her bra and her panties that hid parts of her body she hadn't shared with him. She wiped her mouth with the towel and handed it to him.

"Here, clean up and get some sleep. Everything is okay with us now. I love you and I'll see you in the morning."

With that she left and Jonah laid in his bed wondering how a day that started like it did could end so differently.

The next morning came fast. He blinked sleep away as his mind went back to last night and it registered that it wasn't a dream. Sitting up in bed, he realized that despite his escapades, his cock was still rock hard. He heard his aunt downstairs and decided to jump in the shower first before he went down so he ran to the bathroom and jumped in, scrubbing everything and adding a small bit of cologne on before he decided on which shorts to wear down. He wasn't used to this, but he wanted to make sure he impressed her. Things had changed.

Turning the corner from the stairs, he saw her in the kitchen, heating a casserole. She was in the same robe as last night and smiled as he came up.

"There he is! Come here and hug me."

As he hugged her, he felt her hand run down his back and then up his shirt. Pulling back, she moved her hand around his body and up his stomach before stopping at the hair on his chest.

"Kiss your wife good morning, silly."

"What?"

"It's a role. I'm teaching you. I'm your wife. Kiss me like you would your wife. No crazy tongue action, just a peck on the lips. Hold my waist while you do it."

He wasn't sure of what was happening, but he followed her instructions and kissed her lips softly and held the silken robe tight to her sides as he held her in his hands.

"Not bad, now I'm back to Aunt Brooke. Lindsay left us a casserole and then took off. New boyfriend I guess, so eat up."

Jonah stood in silence for a moment, trying to register what was happening but finally grabbed a plate and sat down across from her and began eating.

"Want to go to one of the beach bars a little later in the afternoon? You can drink there and we can make sure you learn to hold your alcohol since you're going to be a beach stud soon."

"Is that right?" He asked laughing.

"Oh, yea. Once girls find out you live here and you're my nephew then things will happen. You need to be ready."

"Was last night to help me be ready?" He didn't know if he liked that, or not. He wanted help with girls but that felt different to him.

"No, Jonah. That was for us." She had a thoughtful look on her face when she said it and gave him a small smile as she went back to eating. She looked happy Jonah thought to himself.

"I will offer some advice though," she said as she took a sip of orange juice. "Don't assume you can just cum in a girl's mouth. There are exceptions and we can talk about them but let her know you're cumming and she'll take care of the rest."

"Oh, sorry."

"Why? I told you there were exceptions."

"So, you're an exception?"

"Not all the time, but I was last night and maybe I would be again if I crawled over to you and pulled it out right now, or if we were in the car, maybe, but other times, no."

"I don't understand."

"Nor should you. Relax. Eat, and stop thinking of me on my hands and knees," she said with a laugh.

Jonah laughed with her but managed to eat his breakfast undistracted, sort of. The afternoon was lazy with Aunt Brooke on the deck, reading, and Jonah starting the process of downloading his games to his new computer. At around 2 he heard his Aunt coming up the stairs and then a soft knock at his door.

"Come in."

"Hey, I'm your needy 20 year old girlfriend and we've 'only' (she used air quotes) dated for four months with a little more than a kiss."

"Wait, I don't understa..."

"Jonah, stop playing your stupid games and take me somewhere. You never pay attention to me," she said, in an almost whining voice.

He thought to himself about this morning and her being his wife and now she was wearing more conservative clothes, just a plain dark green V-neck shirt and a pair of jeans. Her hair was out of the ponytail and styled straight, but her posture was defensive with her arms crossed and a pouty look on her face. If he didn't know better, he'd say she was really not happy with him but he didn't want to fail his test.

"I do pay attention to you... honey. I was just getting my games ready for later, after we go out."

"Yea?"

"Yea, I promise. You've been on my mind all morning."

"You called me honey, but you never do in front of your friends. You think I'm ugly don't you and don't want them to know we're together."

He walked over to her and put hands on her arms, holding her. "No, no. I, err, uhm, I want you to be friends with my friends and saying 'honey' may make them think that I want to keep you to myself and away from them."

Ugh, that was fucking terrible.

"You like when I hang out with your friends too?"

"I love it, baby."

"Ok, well, you better hold my hand, at least."

"It's hard not to touch you."

"You're sweet. Can I have a big kiss? A big kiss from my boyfriend? Tomorrow is our 4 month 2 week anniversary. You remembered, didn't you?"

"Of course, I did." He leaned in and felt his aunt's lips touch his and then his tongue found hers. He had kissed plenty of girls but this is where it stopped for him. He never had the nerve to take it further but feeling the softness of her mouth and the way she moved his tongue motivated him so he moved his hand from her arms to her waist and slowly pushed up until he felt the bottom of her bra through her shirt before she broke off.

"Get ready so we can go. Will you walk with me on the beach and hold my hand?"