Characters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated with the game, he stepped back but remembered how she felt last night. This was so much different; it felt like so many dates he'd had. Was this how it was going to be? Is that what she was showing him. As he stepped back, she turned towards the door.

"Come get me when you're ready. I'll miss you."

"Hey, wait a minute." He walked over to her without a plan but she stopped, at least, so he could wrap his arms around her.

"Maybe I can play my video games tomorrow night."

"Yea?"

"Yea, we could eat and have some drinks later."

"Not too many, drinking makes me get flustered and it's bad to do it all the time, and we aren't old enough." she told him.

"We don't do it all the time, do we? And maybe flustered is okay when I'm with my baby."

She smiled and snuggled against him. "You're being a sweetie. Maybe I'll let you give me a White Claw when you walk me home."

"Maybe you could wear those short shorts that you sleep in."

"You're being bad. My big butt falls out of those and they are for bed and not boyfriends."

"Well, maybe they can be for me too."

"No, you're my boyfriend, silly."

"But you're my baby, right?" He unwrapped his arms from her and moved his hands to her stomach over her shirt. "You can do things for your baby that you don't do for someone who is just your boyfriend, right?"

"Yea, I guess. I don't know."

He moved his hands up her body cupping her breasts over her shirt. She wore a padded bra but he wished he could feel her nipples like last night.

"Baby, this is fast. What are you doing? I don't know about this."

"We've been together for four months; I mean, for four months and two weeks. Maybe this isn't fast, right sweety?"

"I don't know. I only did this once and he told his friends."

"I want you to hang out with me and my friends, but they don't get to know about us. He moved his hands under her shirt and pulled it up, feeling his dick harden as he pulled the shirt over the skin color padded bra. As he held his palms against it as he thought about her big nipples and pressed his cock into her ass causing her to jump away from him.

'Was that what I think it was?" she asked loudly, moving away from him.

"Wait, what?"

"I thought you were being sweet but you're a pervert like my last boyfriend. I'm going home; don't call me! I trusted you, Jonah." With that she walked out of his room and slammed the door.

He threw his arms out in exasperation and felt his dick soften. What did he do? Was she really mad again? He was playing along. Frustrated, he ran out of his door only to see his aunt standing in his bathroom pulling off her shirt.

"And cut! How was I?" She smiled at him and still looked so pretty standing there in the plain bra that he felt a love sick twinge in his stomach as she threw the shirt over her shoulder.

"Oh my god. You scared me. I thought you were for real mad."

"Well, your needy girlfriend is pretty pissed, right? She was about to let you feel her up and you just stuck your dick in her ass. Man, you were doing so good too. When you just walked up behind her and grabbed her and you didn't bitch or make fun of the silly 'four months and two week' thing. Well done. I gave you an A until the poor anal sex attempt."

"I wasn't trying to do that, I mean I wanted to be closer and you have a great ass and,... never mind."

She was laughing hysterically. "Stop it. I'm messing with you. You were close so we'll pick up where we left off next time but I want a drink and a White Claw won't cut it. Come here."

He walked over to her and she met him by putting her arms around his neck. "Kiss me like that again."

They met halfway and he pulled her into him. She felt so soft and warm against him and her tongue moved through his mouth in way he never experienced. He didn't know how long until they broke their kiss but it was too soon. After getting dressed, they walked hand in hand down the beach to a small bar about a quarter mile from the house.

There was a guy playing guitar along with a foot pedal for affects and singing songs everyone seemed to know. It was a loud place and the tropical island motif was standard fare he figured but he didn't have much experience with in this area so he followed his aunt in and they sat in the very center of the bar.

"Are you sure this is okay? Drinking at a bar? I could get in a shit ton of trouble with the military for underage drinking."

"Relax and don't get into a fight and we'll be fine. Let's do a shooter to loosen up. These are acceptable for men until about age 25 then you have to grow a beard and drink bourbon. Understood?"

"Fine, lets do it."

Aunt Brooke ordered the shooters and no questions were asked. It seemed as if she was right; no one ID'd him. After the first shot, he stuck to beer and was slowly getting used to it, but he did feel a buzz in short order as they talked about his last year and her recent movies success.

"Feeling it?" Aunt Brooke asked.

"Yea, I guess I am. It isn't bad." He looked around the bar and saw that most people were watching the singer and clapping along. It was a nice atmosphere. "So why aren't there people bothering you? Autographs and pictures and paparazzi and all that."

"Well, I'm not that popular but thanks. I know most of these people; they are from the condos and tourists are usually caught up and don't recognize me to be honest. I'll get a few people to come up to me and that will start a bit of a swarm at times but for the most part, I fly under the radar. Now, they may wonder why I have such a hot, young guy with me so be ready."

"Thanks, but I'm far under that radar."

"You don't really think that do you? I mean that haircut is terrible but you know that so you wear a hat; nice job, and it will grow out, but you're a hottie and you have a nice dick."

He looked around the bar to make sure no one was looking at them as she shot a glance back to her.

"Aunt Brooke, for real?!"

"No one is paying attention to us. I told you already, relax."

"You need to work on 'manscaping' it though and I don't think I can help with that. Watch some videos or something. Want another beer?"

"Yea, and, listen. Thanks for this and especially last night."

"Don't thank girls for sex stuff like that. I liked it too, you know."

"I don't get it though. Girls seem so stuck up and make it sound like they don't like flirting or sex and they end up with assholes. I'm a nice guy..."

"STOP!"

Jonah jumped and noticed the bartender gave her an odd look.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scream. Give us another shooter, Bill. I'm going to have to loosen this kid up."

"No problem Ms. Brooke." The bartender grabbed his shaker and started pouring in the ice.

"Ok, you will never, not ever again, under any conceivable circumstances, call yourself a nice guy. Full stop. If you own a fedora, I promise I will throw it out. Also, if you refer to a guy as a 'Chad' or ever mention your IQ went flirting, I'll send you back to your mother. Deal?"

"Wow, okay. I don't own a fedora so I'm good there, at least, and I probably watch too much porn so I'm comparing myself to those guys and that isn't helping me."

"There is lot to take in there so let's start with the good guy stuff. Your brother is an asshole, right?"

"Well, yea, but he isn't always. What does that have to do with anything?"

"You love him."

"He's my brother, so yea."

"Well, he's my nephew and I fucking can't stand him, but when I told you that, you mentioned the nice things he does, right?"

"Yea, I guess."

"Well, some people are assholes to some other people but they do nice things sometimes and I think we can all be assholes, but that doesn't mean that everyone else we meet is allowed to call people we've learned to care about, assholes. We tend to get defensive and women are no different in this respect. He may be a prick to you but he is really nice to me. See how that works?"

Jonah realized what she was saying was probably true but he never thought of that outside of dating.

"Now, the guys? You're worried that you're comparing yourself to the guys in porn and you think that is what hurts your chances? Confidence? Let's try this experiment. Who is one of your favorite porn stars?"

The bartender sat their shooters down on the bar and cut a quick glance at them as he walked away to the other side.

"I'm not telling you that."

"Why?"

"Because. It's private."

"We're past that, aren't we Jonah? Drink your shooter." Jonah grabbed the fruity drink and drank it in unison with her and he was starting to feel the alcohol more and grimaced at the bitter aftertaste of the shot.

"Damn, that one was stronger,' Aunt Brooke said. "Top porn star. One example is fine."

"Ugh, ok, Valentina Nappi."

"I don't know her."

"You know porn stars?"

"A few, and don't get any ideas. The ones I know are nice girls, and really sweet. Terrible with money though but let me look at this girl."

Jonah looked around the bar while she pulled out her phone and noticed several women sitting alone throughout the place. One caught his attention. She had long dark hair and the sharpest blue eyes he'd seen. He looked away so she didn't catch him staring as she lit a cigarette and seemed to turn her attention to the tv but heard her ask the bartender to hold her seat as she got up and headed to the restroom. Watching her as she walked, he noticed her full ass and small waist in a pair of tight jeans and he let his imagination go until Aunt Brooke brought him back.

"Hey, earth to Jonah. That one looks like a maneater and you're not ready for that so focus. Your girl here, Valentina, how much do you think she weighs?

He thought about it and tried to come up with a figure. "I don't know. I guess it depends on how tall she is, right? What is she 5'7 or so? She has more curves than some of the skinny girls."

"She's about 5'4 to 5'5 and some sites put her at 5'3 which is probably wrong. I'm 5'7 which is higher than average for a girl in the US. So, you're already off. Now, weight?"

"I don't know, Aunt Brooke. She is curvy so like, 140 or so? Hell, I don't know."

"She weighs between 120 - 125 lbs. and, yea, she has a great figure and nice curves. Her hip to waist is stellar but look at what you did. You called her 'curvy' which some people consider a nice way of saying 'chunky', she isn't by the way, and you compared her to 'skinny girls'. Also, 37 inch hips with such a small waist and she is only 5'4? That is fucking amazing. I would totally fuck this chick. Now, how old is she?"

"She is definitely in the milf range so 40, maybe?"

"She was born in 1990 so you managed to add 7 years to the poor girl."

"What's the point of this. That my knowledge of porn stars and sizes sucks?"

"Partly, yes, now let's totally objectify that woman you were just ogling. She's new around here but has been coming in for a week or so. How tall is she?

"Hmm, 5'4."

"Wrong, she is about 5'8. I was standing next to her the other day at the bar."

"How much does she weigh, you think?"

"Err... 120?"

"Strike two. She'd be really thin if that was the case. Easily 140 to 145 and she has a great ass. You're terrible at this. The point is that I'm 5'7 and weigh between 135-140 lbs and I'm in decent shape. If I want to get ready for another movie, I'd need to drop to 120 or so. My weight now is average which means there are a lot of women who weigh more than me and when they think about these porn stars or actresses that are called, 'thick' or 'curvy' or whatnot, and we see their stats, it's depressing. You're concerned about the men? Great, now think about the girls and unreal expectations. We all know you can't grow an extra two inches on your dick so it isn't expected, but there is an expectation for women to conform so you see the problem?"

"I don't know that I do."

"Okay, then I'll be blunt: you sound like a whiny bitch when you say you aren't confident because male porn stars are taller and have big dicks so stop it. Women deal with that shit all the time. Hell, I'm an actress and I get told I'm fat at least once a week when I'm working. Women don't always look like porn stars so don't expect that and most men do not have 8 inch dicks and work as plumbers so most of us don't expect that. See how that works?"

"Well, aunts don't always make their nephew's cum, do they?" He definitely felt the alcohol now.

She cocked her eyebrows at him. "True and I can stop if you want to be a smarty pants."

"I don't want you to stop. I promise. I won't complain about men in porn, anymore."

"Good and we will work on you learning more about how real women compare to your friend Valentina, who is gorgeous by the way so you have good taste."

She took a long drink from her Mia Tia and focused on him again.

"Now, here is our next lesson. Everyone has three lives: A public life, a private life, and a secret life. Most of the time, we see the public life where people have the most control over what everyone else sees but the transition to letting another person into our private life is a bit scary. We do it though, right? Bring people to our house and tell them the cheesy music and movies we pretend we don't like in public, etc. In this life, people can see us in our underwear or without make up and so on. We have sex and may get a little kinky but nothing crazy like blowing your nephew."

"Yea, I get it. It's hard to let people in and someone is going to overhear us."

"Focus, Jonah. But then there is the secret life. A life where someone may want to be fucked by seven men or maybe experiment with another girl, be submissive, or wear latex, go to a furry convention, whatever. A lot of people never let anyone in on that because the risks are high. They have to trust deeply or, maybe, they end up letting go one night after years of pretending it isn't there and let it take them. Maybe they end up fucking in a bathroom stall or something crazy and that really isn't anyone else's business."

"Wow. Ok, we aren't going to the bathroom stall are we?" he asked with a grin.

"No, hot stuff, we're going home and drinking on the balcony to talk more privately so you'll stop being nervous. You're killing the vibe, man."

The sun was still up when they walked home on the beach. When there weren't many people around she would grab Jonah's hand like they were a couple but she managed to keep it innocent enough if someone looked too close. He didn't mind the attention but his mind went back to their conversation at the bar and the drinks were making his head spin as they walked. Once they finally made it home he grabbed a sports drink from the fridge while she poured a glass of wine.

After downing his drink and hoping it would help hydrate him, he grabbed a beer and walked over to her putting his hand on her shoulder. She jumped at first but the alcohol and the sex talk made him brave. Slowly, he moved her hair and kissed the back of her neck and ran his hand over her breasts before squeezing her side. He didn't talk or wait for a reaction but walked towards the patio.

"That was hot."

"I did something right?"

"Yea, you probably didn't realize it but you haven't stared at my tits all day. You actually listened in our conversation and we were talking about porn. Now, if I didn't know you, image how I would feel if we went on a date and you didn't look at me like you were taking my clothes off with your eyes. Would I know if you wanted to be a friend or were just being modest or if you may be someone who would want to know my secret one day? Maybe you think I'm too old. Or that what happened last night was a one time thing? I wouldn't know, would I?"

She walked close to him and put her arms on his waist.

"But you just ran your hands over my tits so I know you want to see them again. Now I'm thinking that you didn't stare at me the whole time because you knew you were going to see them tonight. That, Jonah, is hot. That is confidence and it shows on you."

He decided against talking and moved his hands to her thin button up shirt and opened the top buttons looking her in the eye. Once he had her bra exposed he pushed it up, causing her to jump and ran his fingers over her nipples before leaning in for a kiss.

"Let's sit on the patio," he told her.

"Can I put my tits away?"

"For now."

She laughed, "Don't get ahead of yourself there. Let's go."

They spent the rest of the night telling stories again and managed to get to the couch to watch the first part of a movie before the alcohol started to take its toll.

"I don't think I can make it much further, Aunt Brooke."

"Me either. Come to bed with me. You're my husband tonight."

"Yes, dear," he said with a slur.

"We have to go visit your family in the morning sweetie. You shouldn't drink so much. Let's go and make sure you turn out the lights."

Jonah found enough sobriety to play the game and made sure everything was locked up and the lights were out as he followed her upstairs thankful that they weren't really going to visit family in the morning. Walking into the bedroom, she stared to undress in front of him as if she'd done it a hundred times and tossed her shirt and bra off and then grabbed a night gown before slipping out of her jeans, leaving on a pair of white satin panties.

"I'm going to shower so good night and I love you if you fall asleep."

He moved closer to her as he took off his shirt. "Maybe we could shower together he said leaning in to kiss her."

"Stop it. You're drunk. We haven't done that in years. I wish you talked to me like this when you didn't have drinks. Now go to bed."

Jonah thought hard through the alcohol on how to get his "wife" to open up but he worried he would fall asleep if he laid down so he grabbed his phone and sat in the chair trying to stay awake. He heard the shower going and looked at her clothes laying on the edge of the hamper and decided to take a chance. Going through her panty drawer he found a pair of red panties and a short camisole top that matched somewhat. He laid them on the bed and waited for her to come out.

She noticed the lingerie as soon as she came out of the bathroom.

"You've not wanted me to wear sexy things in years. Why now?"

"I want to see my wife in these, that's why."

"I saw you staring at that girl in the bar. Are you thinking about her? She's younger and prettier than me so that's what's happening, isn't it."

She wasn't going to make this easy.

"No, I'm thinking of you naked under that towel and I want to see my wife, now. I barely noticed anyone else at the bar and I'm with you, us, together. Come to bed."

She didn't look convinced, but she grabbed the top and let the towel fall to the ground. He hadn't seen her fully nude until now. She kept her dark blonde hair trimmed and he noticed the top of her lips through the small patch of hair. Her belly had a small bump that displayed her soft curves, while her breasts sat perfectly on her as she lowered the silk top over them, letting her nipples poke through the thin fabric. Seeing her standing there in just a top with no panties caused his dick to go hard instantly. He wanted to see her tits bounce in her loose top and feel her body but he remembered the game and waited while she turned to put on the matching low rise red panties that she slid up her legs over her round ass, in a tight fit, cutting into the soft skin of her ass and hips but when she turned around, his eyes focused on the shiny red silk that barely covered her mound and he worked hard to keep himself in check.

"There is no girl at any bar, anywhere, as pretty as you."

She smiled.

"Turn around for me."

"I don't want to. My butt is falling out of these. It's not like it was 10 years ago."

"I want to look at you though. Shouldn't I want to look at my wife?"