Characters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly she turned around to show him the full silk back that sat just at her hips.

"Beautiful, you look amazing. Come lay with me."

"I don't feel beautiful. I feel old." Laying down, she tried to pull the covers over her but he stopped her and looked at her and how her tits laid to the side of her body in the loose silk and her large nipples strained against the pink fabric.

"I'm cold. Can I cover up? I don't like how my boobs fall over in this top."

"I do," he replied. "I think your tits..."

"Stop it. That's crude."

"I think your breasts look amazing," he said as he rubbed his thumb over her nipple causing her to shiver.

"That tickles."

"Is that all it does?" he asked as he rubbed in a circle making her squeeze her legs together.

"Well, you're in a mood tonight, Mister." She put her hand over his but made no serious effort to stop him. He kept rubbing until he felt the course ridges of skin around her nipple harden under her top before he moved his hand under her shirt massaging her other breast. He heard a soft intake of breath and she kept her hand on his but didn't stop him.

"They're fat and gross, now. Since I had kids, they aren't perky."

"I love every bit of you, including these. He moved his mouth down and licked her nipple, feeling it move over his lips and harden in his mouth as he flipped his tongue on it. His inhibitions were gone for the moment and he was with his wife, real or not. Moving his mouth up her chest, his kisses found her neck and she raised her jaw to let him kiss her.

"Don't look at my wrinkles. My neck is full of them."

"I don't see them and they aren't important to me," he said. "I see a beautiful woman who is getting all of my attention." He felt her hands go around his head as he kissed up her jaw and finally found her lips. No matter the role she played, her kisses were the same - deep and soft. He could get lost in them but he tried to keep up his role and pass her test.

Raising his head, he pulled her shirt up, exposing her breasts but moved his hand down her soft stomach to touch her over her red panties. He'd never done this before. His hand was shaking as he felt her hair under the satin and then the outlines of her folds as he ran his fingers over her.

"Stop. I wasn't expecting this so I didn't shave it all. I know you like that."

"I like you right now more than anything else." He continued to rub over her panties, as she held his wrist and he pressed his finger harder, feeling her body tense up as he rubbed more. Gathering his courage, he moved his hand to the thin waistband and pushed into her panties, running his fingers over her soft hair before he felt the wetness on her lips. She still didn't stop him but held his wrist as he moved his fingers over her. He wanted to push them in but she tightened her grip every time he tried so he kept rubbing and feeling her hips move to his hand's motion.

"Lay on your bad, sweetie. I haven't done this to you in a while," she told him as she moved his hand out of her panties. Laying on his back, she moved on her side, close to him and grabbed his cock over his boxers.

"I haven't used my hand on you like this in a while, have I? Do you still like I how it feels?"

"Yes, you feel amazing." He moved his hips to her hand jerking him off and felt the clear pre cum start to cover his tip as she moved her hand over him.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this again. It's been too long." She moved her head down his body and took him in her mouth, pretending to be timid at first but she couldn't hide her expert tongue and he felt his body tighten as she bobbed her head, sucking him until he grabbed her hair tightly. She pulled up.

"You know I don't like that." She looked up at him as she said it and he noticed her other hand playing in her panties."

"Sorry, I got carried away," He said hoping she would go back to his cock.

"It's okay this time. We'll blame it on the alcohol. Here, let me take care of you. You've been sweet to me tonight." She moved on top of him, and he felt her wetness through her panties as she sat on his cock. He wasn't prepared for going this far but he wasn't going to stop her either. Leaning over him, her tits hung freely in her top that fell back down as she mounted him, but he wanted to see more so he pulled the straps over her arms to expose her tits while she continued to rub against him. He felt her move her panties slightly over to the side and tried to will himself inside of her before she stopped the game or changed her mind, not wanting to be his first but she kept rubbing and hefelt the warmth of her body when she rubbed her wet lips against his shaft.

"Do you want me, still? After all these years?"

"Yes, I love you. I want you so bad right now."

"You're really hard. Harder than you've been in years. I missed this." She moved her hand down and looked at him in his eyes as she raised her body and positioned his cock to her wet lips and slid down on him. He felt so much as once, from her wetness to her hair rubbing against him when she pushed completely down, to a weakness in his knees as she moved up and down his cock. Her head was thrown back as she bounced on him in between grinding against his body. Her tits bounced as she fucked him and he held her ass and massaged her with his hands under her panties. He wouldn't last long but he wanted this to last forever.

Seemingly in response to his movements and the tensing of his muscles. She moved her panties over more and started rubbing her clit and her mouth moved in a silent moan as she rubbed harder and squeezed his thigh with her hand.

"Fuck, your tits look amazing. I'm so close to cumming."

He stopped when he realized what he said. He broke his role. Please don't stop is all he could think as he watched her rub faster.

"Tell me again."

"Your tits are amazing."

"You like my brea... tits? You like these big tits? They're big like that girl's at the bar, aren't they?" She started to shiver as he felt her body clench up, gripping him between her legs before she let out a soft moan and shook as she orgasmed. He wasn't able to handle much more and thrust into her, causing her fall forward. She put her hands on his chest and let him fuck her.

"Do it inside. Let me feel it." He thrusted harder and felt his buildup and exploded into her, filling her until he finally felt like all his life was drained and his body untensed and he fell limp on the bed.

She got off him and grabbed a towel, cleaning him and herself before putting on a short nightgown and lying next him. He felt sleep taking him just but she stopped him.

"And cut," she said with a sleepy smile. You did amazing, very sweet and reassuring and you waited till marriage for your first time."

He kissed her and thought about his life now and tried to piece together everything over the last few days.

"Was that her private or secret life?"

"Private. Yea, she let you call them tits and rode you but that is pretty tame, still. There was a hint though, but it's bedtime.

"When will I get to sleep with my Aunt Brooke," he smiled.

"Not soon, she is a maneater and you're not ready for that yet. Goodnight Jonah."

"Good night, Aunt Brooke."