Characters Pt. 03: Conclusion

Story Info
Jonah comes to terms with all the characters in his life.
20.6k words
4.78
12k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This picks up at the end of part two. I don't reintroduce the characters.

The couch wasn't uncomfortable so much as it was just strange to still be there in the middle of the night. He adjusted his eyes to the room and saw the remnants of his and Aunt Brooke's fun but noticed their clothes were now in a small pile near the foot of the couch and the drinks were on the kitchen counter, but there was no Aunt Brooke who was, earlier, sleeping on his chest. It was dark outside so he got up to search for his phone and found it sitting on the coffee table - 3:23 a.m., figuring Brooke went to her room, he walked, naked, to the kitchen to grab something for his cotton mouth when he saw her on the deck... smoking? Intrigued, he walked to the door to see her sitting on the table in just the pair of light purple satin bottoms that were too small, but remarkably sexy, on her ass and if his little bit of high school partying was on point, that was no cigarette. He walked out.

"I wondered how long you were going to stare at me. Was it my tits, or the joint that made you stop?" she asked, laughing.

He walked out and realized he'd never felt this exposed, even when they almost had sex out here, but he kept moving towards her. He was finding it was hard to stay away.

"My Aunt Brooke always keeps me staring. Is that what I think it is?" He hugged her from behind, pressing against her naked body.

"Leave me to my vices, kiddo."

"Speaking of vices, move your arms so I hold your tits, Aunt Brooke." She leaned her head back and smiled at him.

"I like that."

"What, being told what to do?"

"A little, but mostly you knowing what you want and telling me. No poetry or fake platitudes, just, 'move so I can feel your fantastic tits.'"

"I didn't say 'fantastic' but damned if they aren't," he said, squeezing them and rubbing his fingers over her nipples.

"When a girl describes her own tits as 'fantastic', you just agree." She reached her arm behind her and put her hand on the back of his head.

"Understood," he replied with a kiss.

"You were great with your wife tonight. I think you crossed an important threshold," she said leaning back into him as he played with her tits.

"Well, good. What about my girlfriend?"

"I don't know Jonah, she's cute, but a real pain in the ass and speaking of ass, what are you doing back there?"

"Sorry, like I said, I promise I won't always have a hardon at some point but it's going to be a while and if I was going to do something back here would you stop me?" He kissed the back of her neck and pressed his hardening cock into her, feeling the soft satin bottoms against the tip of his penis.

"No, not you. You can do whatever you want to me, but butt stuff requires a talk with your girl so don't get froggy and jump before then. Advanced techniques will have to wait, and you have enough on your plate." She took another drag from her joint.

"Also, don't tell your parents about the weed. Got it?"

"Yea, the sex is fine but let's keep this one to ourselves."

She smacked him on his leg. "Smart ass. Go on to bed. I want to finish this."

"Your bed"

"Not tonight, baby. Lindsay usually comes on Friday's even if I haven't heard from the little harlot all week. This new boyfriend of hers is ruining my cleaning schedule and my girl wine time."

"Yea, me, naked, in your bed with a raging hardon would be awkward."

"I don't know, Lindsay is pretty open and I like thinking about your raging hardon."

"How open?" Jonah smirked.

"Don't get any ideas, my private sexy time with Lindsay is my business and this is why women don't talk about liking other women. Don't assume we want a threesome and that is what you're doing right now."

"Maybe as a birthday present?"

Brooke took a big drag from the joint and cut her eyes at him. "Go to bed, Jonah, before you loose your BJ privileges."

"Love you, Aunt Brooke. Good night."

"Night, sweetie. Oh, and Jonah, I don't always make the best decisions, okay. Like tonight, we shouldn't have fallen asleep on the couch like that. I could talk my way out of it to Lindsay, but we need to be careful and I'm not good at careful, so you'll have to remind me sometimes."

"I wish we didn't have to hide, Aunt Brooke."

"Well, we do. We all have secrets, Jonah."

"Right. I understand. Good night." He wished he could tell the world but that would never be them. They would always be a secret.

_______________________

For the first time, Jonah woke up before Brooke, so he quietly put on his running shorts and new shoes and headed to the beach. Running after drinking all night and pacing himself on the sand was new to him; the combination wasn't pleasant. Five miles turned into him backtracking around one and a half miles out - three would do for this morning he thought to himself as he smelled the alcohol sweating from his pores. The cool ocean water called to him as he approached the beach in front of the house, but he saw Brooke waiting for him and she didn't look happy. He was out of breath but worried as he jogged up and realized her hair was up in a high ponytail, and her eyes were blue.

I'm still not in the mood for her today.

But he didn't see a choice now.

"Jonah! There you are. I've been texting you all morning. Why are you ignoring me?"

He had his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath but he looked at his phone, strapped to his upper arm, and saw her texts.

"Well, I'm running if that isn't obvious."

"Why didn't you call me to come with you? I would have worn my workout clothes instead of this cute bathing suit you don't really deserve to see me in and you're gross and sweaty, eww. You need to shower and change before you take me to breakfast and make up for how you ruined the other night."

She was cute, but that mouth. He wasn't sure how Brooke could change looks like she did but she was in a white bikini with blue stars covering it. The top and bottom connected with a strip of material that had a metal ring, hovering over her belly button, holding both pieces together. She looked 10 years younger.

"Maybe I didn't call you because I'm tired of you bitching at me all the time." He loved the character game with his wife, but he was honestly ready to fail this test hoping he could make up for it with another, less annoying, character."

"What did you just say to me?" She scrunched her face and turned red.

"Look, I don't like you bitching all the time and I don't like being called names. I'm not stupid or gross and it pisses me off when you say that. How you like it if I called you gross all the time? Or threatened you and ran away when something upset me? You'd feel pretty shitty too."

"Don't cuss, please." She had crossed her arms over her chest and looked genuinely... sad? Was that right?

"I'm not wanting to cuss, but I'm upset. You're my girlfriend and no one insults me as much as you do so, yea, I wanted to be by myself this morning and last night."

She stood with her arms crossed and looked around the beach nervously.

"Not all the time alone, right? Just yesterday and this morning?" she asked in a near shaking voice.

"I don't know Brooke. Maybe I'm too fucking stupid to know the difference." She winced when he said that. He felt real anger come out. He didn't like this role at all and enough was enough, but he thought harder for a moment when he saw a small tear from her eye. Ugh.

"Look, I'm getting in the water; I'm hot." He took off his shoes and put his phone in them as he walked in the ocean, leaving Brooke on the shore. The waves met him and the cold water was a relief, chilling the sweat and helping clear his foggy head from the alcohol and his roleplay session with needy girlfriend Brooke this morning. Jonah dunked his head under the salt water and came up to see Brooke walking out to him.

"Help me Jonah, I don't want to get eaten by sharks. How close can they get?"

Christ, she was annoying.

Stop worrying. Come here before you fall.

"I worked hard on my hair this morning so I better not fall. Hold me, Jonah."

"Well, I would but I don't want to press up against you and make you fucking run away again."

"That's enough!" she screamed. She was crying. "Ok, I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that and I came out here to apologize but it scares me when you cuss like that." She wiped her eyes and smeared some of her heavy black mascara.

"Be careful with me, Jonah. Hold me and tell me it's okay."

He never knew how actors could do that - cry on demand, but he felt there was something more genuine here and his heart fell into his stomach seeing her like this, crying her makeup off, trying to get close to him and protect her hair at the same time, as if both were equally important. He saw she was scared that he was leaving but also scared of him. He really hated himself now.

"Come here, Brooke. I'll hold you. No more yelling at you. I'm sorry."

She wiped her eyes and turned around letting him hold her from behind. He wasn't hard and didn't plan to get that way in the cold ocean but hearing himself yell at her had the biggest effect on his flaccid cock.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked as she nestled into him. "I'm cold, stay close."

"I'm not mad, please understand that I don't always understand you, okay. Fair?"

"Fair," she said with a small smile. "No more yelling or fighting?"

"No, we're good."

"Do I annoy you, Jonah? It's okay if you say yes. I annoy a lot of people. It's fine."

He thought hard about his response. He enjoyed feeling her against him so much. How to be honest here?"

"You don't annoy me; I just don't know how to deal with you. If you could cut me some slack and talk to me then we can (think, Jonah) enjoy our 4 month, 3 week and, err, 3 day anniversary."

She nuzzled into him more. "You think that is stupid, don't you?" she asked.

"It's important to you Brooke, so it's important to me."

"You're a good boyfriend. I think that..."

No matter how well she acted, Aunt Brooke couldn't have predicted the random wave that hit them. The ocean swirled around him as he grabbed Brooke harder and made sure she didn't drift past him as she went under.

"OMG (she actually said O-M-G), my hair, shit and fuck. My mascara. Jonah?"

He looked at her and, well, her high ponytail was shit now and her mascara was running and she was so cute, he thought.

"It's fine, Brooke. We'll just..." He couldn't help but laugh.

"It isn't fine, Jonah. I look stupid. Stop laughing. I work hard to look pretty for you."

"Hey," he said as he grabbed her. "You came out into the ocean with me and we got wet. You're pretty with wet hair and runny mascara. You're not gross or ugly and, no, I won't tell my friends about it. Stay out here with me. No one else is around. Stay with me, Brooke."

She looked around as if to see if anyone else could see her before she looked back at him.

"Fine. I will. I look silly though."

She didn't. Her dark blonde hair and the pink streaks were a part of what he loved now and he smiled at the dark eyeliner and blue contacts - his needy girlfriend.

"Look, I..."

"Jonah, hold me. It's scary out here. I told you to be careful with me."

"So you need protection, Brooke?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

She looked around and pulled his hands tighter around her waist, "No, I need your protection, Jonah."

He felt her warm body and thought about what he said earlier, how hurtful it was, and how she felt so much a part of him right now.

"Jonah, I don't feel your thing on me. Are you mad at me?"

"I thought you hated that?"

"I don't hate it. It scares me because it makes me feel like a slut. I hate it now because you said I can make it hard by being around you and it isn't so you must think I look silly."

"It doesn't make you feel like a slut now? Since I'm not hard?" Brooke never broke character and when he said 'slut', he felt her hand tighten on his and she wiggled her ass.

"No, it makes me feel bad, like I upset you."

Did she wiggle her ass against me?

"Let's go inside, Brooke. Uhm, my parents aren't home so you can use their shower and I'll take one upstairs. Did you bring clothes to change into?"

"Yea, I have my workout stuff in my gym bag."

Didn't she say she would have brought her work out stuff, but didn't?

"Will you feel better after a shower and doing your hair?"

"Yea, I won't have any makeup though."

"We'll figure it out, Brooke. Come on before the tide comes in and the sharks with it."

"Are you serious, Jonah? Sharks?"

"I'm kidding, c'mon." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to shore but she was running to get out of the water and they made their way up the sand to the house.

"Don't tease me like that. Sharks aren't a laughing matter."

"I know, Brooke. Get in the shower." He lightly smacked her ass as they walked in the back door.

"Hey!"

He cut his eyes at her and she pouted as she rubbed her cheek.

"Just not too hard okay and don't laugh if it jiggles. It's gross."

"There is nothing gross about your ass and I like when it jiggles."

"Yea? Well maybe I'll let you do that if you promise not to hurt me and don't do it front of your friends."

He smiled and rubbed her cheek before patting it softly.

He was getting hard in the shower but knew his chances with his girlfriend were slim so he tried to keep it under control. How close was he? She wasn't mad anymore and seemed apologetic but he couldn't get that one reaction out of his head. She didn't freak when he said "slut" and she let him smack her ass. Was this... wait. What did Aunt Brooke say at the bar?

...or, maybe, they end up letting go one night after years of pretending it isn't there and let it take them. Maybe they end up fucking in a bathroom stall...

And then let it take them.

Jonah got out of the shower and put on some shorts and a t-shirt before walking downstairs to the living room. Brooke came out about 20 minutes after him with her arms crossed over her chest and she looked flustered; he rolled his eyes but made sure she didn't see it.

"What's wrong, Brooke?" he asked.

"I forgot my sports bra and my swimsuit is wet so I can't wear it and you can see my... boobies, through this white shirt, ugh. I even wore these short shorts you said you liked even though my booty hangs out of the bottom like a slut."

"Don't you wear identical ones to bed every night?"

"Yea, so?"

"And you work out in those?"

"Yea, it's the gym so it's okay. Right?"

"Sure, Brooke. Don't worry about your bra, it's only us here and I love how you look."

"Well, don't get any ideas. Well, too many ideas. I do need to apologize to you."

She walked over to him in the kitchen and kissed him lightly before he got behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist before pressing his hard cock against her ass.

"Hey!" But she didn't run away.

"You said you didn't like when it wasn't hard earlier so I was just making you feel better. It doesn't make you feel like a slut does it?" He felt her body tense as she shook her head no.

"That's strange to me but it's ok. I'm learning," he said. "Where would it have to be to make you feel like a slut? Let me know so I don't accidently put it there."

Her breathing changed, became more shallow.

"Here, I guess." She moved so his cock sat in between her cheeks, and she wiggled again.

"Oh, that is pretty slutty. Do slutty girls walk about in short shirts with no bra so their nipples poke through? And wear shorts so their ass hangs out?"

She was rubbing against him now, it wasn't a lot but it was noticeable.

"I think some of them do, yea, but I could never be like that because my nipples are big and ugly."

He moved back and popped her bottom with his palm

"Ow, baby."

"Do sluts like when their ass jiggles?" He moved her ponytail and kissed the back of her neck as he quickly put his cock back between her cheeks.

"Maybe, I don't know. I guess they do." She was holding the countertop he'd pushed her against, and he could hear her breathing through her lips as he held his hands on her bare stomach that the short shirt didn't cover.

"Well, I don't know if I can date a slutty girl. I only date good girls."

She bit her bottom lip and squeezed her ass cheeks on his hard cock.

"No, no. I'm a good girl. I promise. I'm... I'm your good girl."

after years of pretending...

He lightly bit her at the bottom of her neck as he kissed down her shoulder.

"You have to convince me, Brooke. Can you really show me you're my good girl?"

He felt her hand on his as she moved it up her stomach, under her shirt, to her hard nipples, pressing against her thin shirt.

"I can. I...you'll keep us a secret?"

"What secret, Brooke?" He squeezed her nipple hard causing her to gasp and then she smiled.

"This secret. This right now."

"Hmm, what is this? Tell me, do stutty girls walk around with no bra?"

"Yes, I'm a slutty girl and I do it so boys look at me and... want to fuck me."

"I thought you were a good girl though?"

"I am. I am, baby. Good girls let their boyfriends play with their fat nipples and pull them and get wet when their big ass jiggles."

"You like your big ass?"

"Yea, I like when boys stare at it. I think about them going home and jerking off to it."

Jonah pulled her shorts down revealing a little thong underneath.

"Do innocent girlfriends wear little thongs like this?" He smacked her cheek making her jump.

"I said I was a good girl. Not innocent."

"You're such a horny girl. You sure you only touched a boy one time?"

"I... don't be mad. I did it a few times, but he was never really hard like you so I thought it was me, but I..."

"Say it."

"I stroked his dick until he came on my hand and he passed out drunk."

"Did you like making him cum?"

"Yea, I was such a slut too. I licked some of it off my hand. He didn't see me though."

"I was really hoping to be the first boy you made cum. That's disappointing."

She turned around and kissed him. "No, no, you can be my first on other things. Here, like this." She had already stepped out of her shorts and got on her knees before taking off her shirt.

"Good girls put their boyfriend's cock in their mouth, don't they?" She pulled his shorts down revealing his hard dick pointing at her face. "I've never done this before, so you'll be my first. I promise. I haven't."

He rubbed her head and looked down at her as he grabbed his dick and moved it to her mouth.

"Keep your lips closed." She nodded and looked up at him when he ran his wet tip on her lips leaving a small line of precum on them.

"Go ahead, lick that off." She flipped her tongue over her lips and looked at him, smiling, waiting for approval it seemed.

"Good girl. Now open your mouth, Brooke."

She hesitated and slowly opened it, reluctantly and not a lot, but enough and he pushed his hard cock into her soft mouth about halfway and then pulled out as she wrapped her lips around the end and kissed the tip.

"Don't cum in my mouth." She wrapped her hand around him and slowly moved his dick back in her mouth making wet sounds as she slid him in and out. As always, the sex was never an act. Brooke couldn't hide her abilities as Jonah pressed his hips to her while she swirled her tongue each time she pulled her head back. Holding her head, he pushed her into him and looked down her back to the small thong sitting between her ass cheeks. She was moaning and he noticed that her hand looked like it was in the front of her panties as she sucked him.

"Jonah, you're fucking my mouth like I'm a slut. You should be ashamed of yourself, mister. Making your girlfriend suck your big cock."

He pushed her head back on him and heard her moan more. The realization that he found his girlfirend's secret and Brooke's tongue were overwhelming but the more he thought about her getting turned on by being a slut sent the familiar swelling to his groin as Brooke sucked him faster. His knees weakened as he tensed his muscles and fucked her mouth faster before letting go.