Characters Pt. 03: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal, Aunt Brooke," He looked over to see Lindsay was still in the kitchen.

"Sex later?" he asked.

She smiled, "Anytime you want it, I'm yours. If you want me to wear something specific or be your wife or girlfriend let me know, baby. Now behave and keep that cock under wraps so you don't scare Ainsley." She smacked his butt as she walked back to the kitchen to join her friend.

The storm was still brewing when Jonah saw a white Mazda pull up and hour or so later and Ainsley ran out. He grabbed an umbrella and ran to her and waved at her mom who waited until they were inside before she drove away. Shaking off the rain, she stopped in the open living area and looked around speechless. She had on a pastel blue dress that buttoned up the front and stopped above her knees. Her brown hair was in two ponytails today and she chose green lipstick to match her eye makeup and the small green nose ring.

Jonah hugged her and she seemed brighter than anything the rain could damper when she hugged him back.

"C'mon, meet Aunt Brooke and Lindsay."

"Do I call her Brooklyn or Brooke? Oh, shit, what if I accidently call her Jaime, the character she played in Hellhound high, or, maybe..." What started as a whisper got louder so Brooke responded from the kitchen.

"I can be Aunt Brooke or Brooke and I need a few drinks before I let anyone call me Jaime." Ainsley turned red and hid her face behind Jonah's arm.

"Come on. It's fine," Jonah said.

She ran past him but stopped and walked. "Hi, I'm Ainsley. I met you at MonsterCon in San Antonio. You were the best, really nice to me."

"Well, I wish I remembered everyone but I bet no one else got a hug and wine though, right?"

"What? Oh no, I don't think..." Aunt Brooke got up and gave Ainsley a big hug making her laugh and tried to pour her a glass of wine.

"Wait! No wine if you don't have a way home." Brooke announced.

"Oh, I'm going over to my friend's house later and she will pick me up but I don't know if I like wine or not."

"What do you like?"

"Margaritas but it's like 11 something in the morning."

"Lindsay, margaritas and go easy, it's 11 you drunkard."

"Whatever, we'll all have one. A pitcher of margs for everyone."

"So, this is my Aunt Brooke who likes feeding alcohol to our morning guests. Welcome. Come on I'll show you the place."

"Wow," Ainsley looked around, "This is really nice, Jonah. So modern and pretty and on the beach. Military pay has really gotten better."

"Ha! Good one, Ainsley," Brooke yelled from the kitchen. Ainsley laughed as Jonah walked her around. After a short tour, ending at his room, she joked at the bare walls but was more than impressed with the computer.

"That computer costs more than our rent every month. Christ, that is awesome."

"Brooke bought it for me. I'm really lucky and I don't forget that. I had a house like yours growing up and I was perfectly content, so this has been a bit of a whirlwind."

"I bet. Speaking of, can we talk real fast before we go back down and I embarrass myself in front of your Aunt?"

"You're fine. What's up?"

"I probably shouldn't have sent you that pic last night. It seemed desperate and silly. Sneaking out? Hello, high school's over. I mean, I was just caught up and really liked our date. I overdid it, I think."

"It's cool, Ainsley. I'll delete it if you want. I liked it and wanted to see you too so that's why you're here today. It worked out. No big deal. I had a lot of fun with you too. We're good."

"We're good?" she asked with a small smile.

"Yea," He leaned down and kissed her in his doorway and she met his tongue with hers and put her hand over his when he laid it on her small hips and squeezed her side.

"You don't have to delete it, if you like it." She said as she pulled away put stayed on her tiptoes, inches from his face.

"Good. Can I get another one?" He smiled as pecked her lips again.

"Maybe, but let's go drink margarites," she said smiling still.

"One last question," Jonah said with another kiss, "Does your tongue ring match your lipstick again?"

She turned her head and did her cute side eye and stuck out her tongue showing the small green ball on top.

"All my piercings match. All of them." She let go of her hug and grabbed his hand to walk down the steps.

"Wait, are you serious?" He asked.

"Serious about what? I don't know what you're talking about. Stop asking."

He followed her down the stairs to his aunt and Margaritas.

__________________________________________________________

The storm held off a bit, so Jonah and the girls walked to the tiki bar and took a table since there were four of them. Brooke ordered shooters per usual along with their other drinks, leaving Ainsley and Jonah a little buzzed as the food came. They all talked, Ainsley and Brooke, Jonah and Lindsay but Brooke would break in get him back to Ainsley when Lindsay started getting flirty. They were there for hours and he didn't see Brooke and Lindsay leaving anytime soon.

"Another shooter!" Lindsay stood up and ran to the bar.

"That's the last one for me," Jonah said, "What about you, Ainsley?"

"Only if I can have another margarita after." Brooke high fived her. "This is my girl now, Jonah. Find another one!"

"You're the best Aunt Brooke," Ainsley said as she hugged her.

"See that, Jonah? R.E.P.L.A.S.E.D."

"It a 'C' not an 'S', Aunt Brooke," Jonah replied.

She started laughing and finished her drink, "Wow, way to ruin the joke grammar cop. Ainsley and I are out!"

Ainsley's cheeks were flushed but it may have been more from laughing but after Lindsay brought the shots over, he knew they were on their last round. Well, he and Ainsley were.

"Hey who is that hot raven haired goddess drinking her sorrows at the bar?" Lindsay asked.

"Oh, Jonah tried to ask her out. She kicked his ass," Brooke said as the waitress brought her another Mai Tia

"That is completely untrue. You're cutoff Aunt Brooke." Jonah said, laughing.

Ainsley scooted over to him and slid her fingers between his under the table.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." She kissed his cheek.

"Shit, I'm going to ask her out. Great tits," Lindsay said taking a drink and staring back at her.

"Fuck, Lindsay, filter!" Brooke replied. "Do you think Jonah's date wants to hear you talk about boobs?"

"I'm totally fine with it, Ms. Lindsay. You don't hold back on my account."

"Hey, don't encourage her, Ainsley. I'm going to the bathroom. Order some more cheese dip, Lindsay and don't corrupt the kiddos while I'm gone."

They poked fun at Brooke while she was gone and he saw a text on his phone.

Aunt Brooke: Hey, we'll be here a while. Why don't you two sneak out. She's all about you and you'll have an empty beach house for hours. Have fun. I'll text when we're leaving.

He put his phone away and hurried on his drink.

Despite Lindsay's attempt to make them stay, he was able to lead Ainsley out of the bar after she finished her drink and they walked out into the wet beach and damp air towards home.

"I think I'm tipsy," she said laughing and holding his hand. She looked up at him as she walked beside him and he leaned down for a small kiss that turned into a bigger one as he wrapped his hands around her waist and she nuzzled into his chest after.

"Can we sit out here for a bit? It feels nice when it isn't raining," she asked.

"You feel nice even in the rain," he replied.

"Stop it. I would say sweet talk will get you nowhere, but it will."

"I enjoyed today. I've never been to a bar and had drinks with anyone but Aunt Brooke. That was fun and you're good company."

She looked up at him, both standing in the wet sand in their sandals as a low thunder came over the ocean. She had a sweetness in her eyes that mixed with a need that he hadn't placed yet, but he didn't mind being this close to find out. He kissed her again and his hand went lower down her back, feeling the top of her panties through her dress. He could do what he wanted to Brooke but this was dangerous ground so he moved slowly and tried to gage her response. She kept kissing him as he ran his hand down further and his palm found the outline of her thong; he held her until he felt the rain start.

"Let's go back to your house, Jonah. Before we get too wet."

He grabbed her hand and they ran as best as they could through the beach to the house and hosed the sand off their feet as they ran inside, and the bottom fell out of the sky as the rain blew over the ocean.

"Oh hell, it's freezing in here, Jonah." It must have been the rain outside and they were a little wet, but she was right. It was cold so he adjusted the thermostat and grabbed a towel from Aunt Brooke's bathroom and handed it to Ainsley.

"Thanks, my feet are freezing from that hose."

"C'mon lay on the couch. We have a blanket." She didn't hesitate to jump on the couch after drying off some and grabbed the blanket to cover her feet. Jonah laughed as he sat next to her.

"Don't laugh at me. I'm always cold and my feet are like ice blocks right now."

"You live on the beach, how are you cold all the time?"

"Well, it isn't always hot and I'm small. I barely weigh a hundred pounds, so I always freeze."

"Here let me rub your... Christ, your feet are cold! Shit, let me get you some socks or something. Are you alive?"

She did her shoulder laugh again and tried to find something to throw at him.

"Stop it! I told you. Now keep me warm."

Jonah laid against the arm of the couch and put his legs up and she lay back on him with her head resting just below his.

"Now, cuddle with me or I touch you with my feet. Those are the rules." He held her in silence as they listened to the rain and their buzzes turned to sleepiness.

"What time is it, Jonah?"

"Early, 5:00. What time are your friends getting you?"

"Friend. It's just her and I tonight. Around 8 or so. We're just going to her house and hanging out, probably going to grill me on our date."

"What are you going to tell her?"

"Don't ask my secrets!" She touched his leg with her toes causing him to jump.

"Hey!"

"I warned you." She rubbed her head into his neck, kissing him and holding him tighter.

He played with her hair and listened to her breathing. This was the only girl other than Aunt Brooke he'd been this close to. He went from thinking how cute she was to pretending to fuck her when he was with Brooke last. It was the strangest mix for him, so different that what he and Aunt Brooke had, but he wanted it to continue. She made a small whimpering sound as he played with her hair and face - an inviting sound.

Why did this feel okay, but her pic last night didn't? He didn't keep asking as he ran his finger down the side of her face and she smiled but didn't open her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her forehead, moving her over slightly on her side, and sliding his other hand lightly down her neck to the first button on her dress, softly undoing it. She turned her head and kissed his hand near her face as he undid the next one and ran his finger down her newly exposed skin.

She kissed hand again and rubbed her lips against his fingers so he could feel her breath.

He undid the next button and the next which opened her dress to her waist.

Sliding his hand inside he rubbed the soft skin on her stomach and moved his hand, that felt big enough to wrap around her side, up to her small breasts and, realizing she didn't have a bra on, he grazed his thumb over her small hard nipple, feeling the cold metal of the piercing against the tip of his finger. She made a small moan and moved so she was more on her back while pushing the blanket away from her.

They didn't speak.

He kissed her and felt her hand on the back of his neck as her tongue seemed to try to devour his. Her breathing was a little more shallow when he broke the kiss as he moved his body behind hers, letting her rest on her back against his chest as he wrapped both arms around her and opened the top of her dress undoing another button that exposed her light green panties. Her dress parted softly in his hands as he ran his fingers over her nipples and played with the rings, wanting to pull them but not knowing if it was too much. Her whole body smelled like flowers he thought as she pulled one arm through the short sleeve of the open dress and reached behind her to hold the back of his neck, her tattoo fully exposed for him, running under her bicep and down her side in an elaborate twisting pattern that looked like a vine from a fantasy world.

His eyes followed the vine down her side where the last two buttons of her dress hung on before he undid them both and opened her dress fully. She held his head as he rubbed her small tits and brushed his fingers over her nipples causing her to jump each time before he pushed his palms down her stomach, massaging her and playing with her belly button before he moved his fingers to the band of panties and slowly kneaded his fingers on the soft fabric and playfully pulled it up to let it snap back down, teasing her, making love to her with his hands like Aunt Brook taught him. He would push his fingertips under them only to pull back up to her tits and then to her stomach again feeling her anxiousness when she gripped his neck, wanting more.

Feeling that she was ready, he played with her nipple with one hand and the other moved down her stomach, under her panties and over her soft shaven mound to find her already wet lips waiting for him as he slid his finger down just barely parting them.

"You feel so good, Jonah," she whispered.

He got braver and pulled the ring a little, not much, and saw her bite her lip and move her hips up so his finger touched more of her as he slowly parted her lips more and pushed in his fingertip in causing her to take in a sharp breath while he slid it slowly in her wet folds. He kept up the slow movement and would squeeze her nipple when he pushed his finger in, making sure to move to the other breast as he rubbed her.

She was so wet by time he touched his finger to her swollen clit, she put one leg up on the back of the couch and pushed hard against him as he rubbed her in a small circle, never changing pace until he felt her hand grab his neck hard so he pulled her nipple ring and pressed his finger just slightly harder as her body exploded.

It wasn't like Aunt Brooke but it was just as amazing. Her whole body seemed to clinch up and she gripped his hand in between her legs making a small sound like she was stretching her back after waking in the morning and then she relaxed, falling into him like her whole body just quit.

He moved his hand and rubbed his wet fingers on her belly and just grazed his thumb over her tits and let her recover. Once her breathing seemed more relaxed she rolled on her side again, against him and moved her hands to his pants button and quickly freed his throbbing dick. Her hand was small on his cock and she moved it so softly as she snuggled into his arm that he had around her. He was on his back and she laid beside him stroking him so that small drops of clear cum were covering his head and running down to her fingers.

He wouldn't last long and he was fine with that. Her orgasm against his body was more that he could have imagined but she wasn't finished. Ainsley raised up and kissed him before getting on her knees between his legs, forcing him to leave one leg hanging off the couch when she took off the open dress still hanging on before undoing the buttons on his shirt.

He admired her small body as she stroked him. She was nothing like what he expected when he saw her at the mall, and she fascinated him. She hadn't spoken more than a few words since they laid on the couch and still didn't when she lowered her head taking him in her mouth. A moan escaped him when he felt her warmth on him and saw her lips glide down his cock. She had her ass in the air and there on the right cheek was her small frog tattoo made fully visible from her thong panties. He didn't grab her head or force anything, he laid there and watched her, admiring her body and enjoying her closeness.

Somewhere in his mind was the idea that Aunt Brooke was better at this and he knew comparisons would happen but technique seemed to be trumped by the thought of what was actually happening, a girl he met and spent time with, kissed and hugged, held hands with and laughed, was sexually pleasuring him. She had him in her mouth, was stroking his hard cock and wanted him to cum. For her.

He felt the build up as he looked down and saw her green lipstick and ponytails and her small tits that turned him on more than he expected and the wet sounds started filling his quiet living room. His leg shook a little from the muscle tensing as he felt his cockhead swell.

"I'm cumming, Ainsley."

She moved back and jerked him off as ropes of cum exploded on her hand and his stomach. She watched the entire time and moved her hand slower as the last drops came out. Still no words, she grabbed the towel and laid it on his stomach and wiped off her hand, helping him clean up too.

"When is Aunt Brooke coming home?" she asked.

"Late, after you leave so it's okay. It'd be okay if she came home anyway. She'd just tell us to cover up so we didn't get cold."

She smiled as she wiped off more of his stomach. "We have time so I want to lay here and sleep with you."

"Come here." He pulled her naked body down and covered them with a blanket before setting an alarm on his phone and they slept.

A few hour long nap after drinking wasn't the best idea but he liked sleeping with her. They managed to get her up before her friends arrived and she left with multiple goodbye kisses before he got in the shower and laid about before going to bed about an hour before Brooke came home. He heard Lindsay and then some commotion from downstairs before he heard Aunt Brooke come in the room.

"So, how was alone time?"

"Perfect. All her piercing match," he smiled.

"Bad girl," Brooke said as she got into his bed and laid next to him, cuddling. She was definitely feeling her drinks, he thought.

"Lindsay is passed out in my bed so she'll stay here; I can't keep you company tonight."

"That sounds fun. A hot redhead in your bed."

"Watch yourself, young man. And, yea, she's hot, now give me the details."

Brooke scooted close to him and interrupted him a few times with kisses as he relayed his night.

"So how did you know? The pic was out of character but the super sexiness and blowjob on the couch were fine. How's that right?"

"I don't know. It was how she was acting, I guess. She was... comfortable. I think that's it. I think it worked."

His phone buzzed with a text.

Brooke reached over, taking his phone from the nightstand.

"Oh, look. It's our girl." She laid back down on him as he opened the message.

Ainsley: Hey it's late but wanted to tell you good night. Today was really special and I think I miss you. Can't wait to see you and Aunt Brooke again.

"Oh, look, she mentioned me. I'm going to start crushing on her," she said with a giggle.

Jonah elbowed her, "Hey, you already have a girl and me."

"And you," she said, playfully biting his jaw.

Jonah: I enjoyed being with you tonight. Show me good night?

"You're bad, Jonah. Isn't she at someone's house?" Brooke asked.

The pic came through. She was in bed with a blonde girl just edge of the picture who appeared to be sleeping. He smiled looking at her yellow panties against her pale skin as she pulled her white t-shirt up showing her small pierced tits. Her lips were puckered in an exaggerated kiss.

Jonah: Perfect. Can't wait to see you again.

Ainsley: Good night, Jonah. (heart emoji)

Jonah: Good night.

"She's yours if you want her," Brooke said as she rubbed his naked chest.