Characters Pt. 03: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Brooke." She didn't take him out as the first shot went in her mouth but she pulled him out as he unloaded on her face. As was the pattern of late, he came for days before he finally let out the last drop that fell on the kitchen floor. She was covered.

"Jonah, you came in my mouth and painted my face like some slut in porn. How do feel now? Are you proud of yourself?" his needy girlfriend said, pouting.

"I love you, Brooke."

"Yea?" she asked with a smile, still on her knees, covered in cum.

"Yea, I love my slutty girlfriend. My good girl."

She ran her tongue over her lips to get some of the cum off.

"And cut. Fuck, that was amazing Jonah. Just hold me. I'm going to make myself cum."

"I can do it for you, Aunt Brooke," Jonah said as he reached down to pick her up off her knees.

"No, let me do it. I'm so close. So fucking hot." She kissed his dick and pressed her head against his stomach as she put her hand back inside of her thong panties. Her hand gripped his hip as she made soft moans, frantically rubbing her clit.

"I want your dick all day, Jonah. My pussy is so wet right now." The cum on her face was almost clear as it fell off her chin. She didn't seem to care as she dug her fingers into his hip and he felt her start to shake and let out a low loan moan as the convulsions ran through her body. While she recovered, she kissed his dick more and put it in her mouth again, just playing with it and smiling with her hand still inside of panties.

"Just hold me, Jonah. I love you so much. Hold me."

He didn't know how long they were in the kitchen but he held her as she rubbed her head against his groin and played with his cock which was trying to get hard again. They decided to take a long bath together in an oversized tub and then to the hot tub later for what Brooke dubbed, "All day naked day". Lindsay never came and he started to wonder if she was a myth, but Brooke apparently told her to come the next day. It was going to be busy, his Jeep was going to be ready and he had a date. His life was off to a good start he thought to himself as he laid in bed that night tangled up with his aunt who he was completely in love with now and they slept with the sound of the ocean and each other's breathing.

_________________________________________

The next evening came quickly, Jonah walked down the stairs to Aunt Brooke laying on the couch in her panties and a t-shirt. She jumped up to see him and smiled as he made a pose.

"How do I look, Aunt Brooke?"

"Amazing. Come here." She kissed him and he felt her tongue part his lips as she held the embrace longer than he expected. She bit her lip as he squeezed her ass and kept holding her close.

"OK, any questions?"

"No, I'm good, I guess. I didn't buy flowers or anything though."

"No need to. Your needy girlfriend or your wife would want flowers but you don't know this girl so don't freak her out. Keep rubbing my ass, it feels good when you squeeze it and I'm not going to have you tonight."

"Flowers freak girls out?"

"No, not really, it's... sit down. Aunt Brooke talk time." He walked to the couch with her and she sat in his lap as he fell back on the cushions. "So, remember when we talked about being a nice guy, blah, blah, blah before we started fucking like crazy teenagers?"

He laughed, "Yea."

"Why do girls just go out with their friends with no worries and have a great time?"

"Comfort?"

"You're getting better, good job. Comfort. Be harmless. Be safe. You aren't there to impress other people with your grand gestures or cry about how 'women don't like chivalry anymore'. Your needy girlfriend and wife? Flowers and limos. You and me? I can give access to money and it's fine. A girl you don't know going out for tacos? Don't blow the horn in her driveway, make sure to open doors, and offer to pay for the meal. If she insists on paying, be cool with it. Be harmless."

"Ok, I got it."

"The last thing you want to do it love bomb the poor girl."

"Love bomb?"

"Yea, it's where the person starts things off with elaborate gifts and over the top neediness that seems flattering but it's really just another form of manipulation in the end. Did you notice how manipulative your needy girlfriend is? She showed up at your house knowing your parents weren't there but still brought them food, pretending it wasn't for you two. She didn't know you were working out yesterday but still had her gym bag?"

"Yea, but that was kind of cute."

"Look, maybe a little, but when guys do things like this, they aren't cute. Don't get me wrong, there are some crazy bitches out there but when a Love Bomber spends 300 dollars on a first date, he can really make things uncomfortable and embarrassing so chill out and hang out and maybe find out if she has bodies hidden in her basement."

"Deal."

"I bought you something; it's on the dining room table." Jonah walked over to a small bag and pulled out a bottle of cologne.

"Here, just a few sprays and don't reload when you pull up to her house, leave it here. It's for up close encounters not an assault on the community. Now, one last thing. You have a lot of money and you're related to an actress, not a super famous one maybe, but still. Make sure she is paying attention to you and not other things like your beach house and the new vehicle, etc. Sometimes people get too excited over those things and act out of character. It's a tough one to see but you're smart, you'll be fine. Now, have fun. Don't spill food on your shirt and no drinking."

"Love you, Aunt Brooke."

"Love you too, baby. Big kiss. Sex after Lindsay leaves tomorrow?"

"Always, Aunt Brooke."

"Good boy." She walked back to the couch and he smacked her ass, making her jump but she smiled as she rubbed it."

"Don't do that to her until your 3rd or 4th date. Now, go."

__________________________________________

Jonah had still not fully processed that he owned his dream vehicle and the new car smell was in his head as he pulled into the driveway of a small duplex in a neighborhood that was a lot like the one he grew up in. His mother used to complain about how much money Aunt Brooke made and that she wouldn't help them more but he always let it slide; his brother didn't. They used to sit around with full bitching sessions targeting her. He always went to his room and made sure never to ask her for money which made his current situation all the more pleasant for him.

The brick duplex brought back some pleasant memories though. He hadn't been home since training and part of him wanted to see his house but more of him wanted to never go back. He was lost in his past when he saw the front door open. He quickly killed his lights and hopped down to greet her halfway but he stopped as he rounded the hood and stared at her.

She did clean up nicely and he would never have guessed her look. Her brown hair was up in two small buns with her parted bangs almost tracing the shape of her face as they came to a pointed stop just below her chin. Her purple lipstick fit the heavy eyeliner and nose ring that looked to match the 5 or so loops on the back of her ear.

"Does this thing come with a ladder?"

Snap out of it, man.

"Yea, but I left it at home so I could have an excuse to help you get it. It's part of my game."

"Cute and unnecessary. I usually like getting handsy in the first 5 minutes of the date. It's part of my game."

"Oh, uhm, well... I. Dammit."

"Ha! I'm way better at this. Better keep up, now help me in this thing. It's pretty by the way." Jonah laughed and helped her up. Thankfully she wasn't in a skirt but he felt his heart skip when he put his hands on her small waist and felt her thin frame. He found his mind comparing her to Brooke and he tried to stop himself but her body intrigued him. She was thin with small breasts and the tattoo on the inside of her bicep he'd seen a glimpse of while she worked was visible in her white sleeveless top that made no attempt to hide the pink bralette underneath that wrapped behind her neck. He thought she had to be the cutest girl he'd seen and it made him smile thinking of spending the evening with her.

Jonah shut to door and made his way around and looked to her front door but didn't see her mom or dad peering out. Relieved, he jumped into the jeep as she was putting on the seatbelt.

"So, I'm not a car person but, damn, this is nice and it smells amazing. I'm going to look into making a line of perfume and New Jeep Smell will be my first one. I bet I make enough to buy my own pizza franchise."

"New Jeep Smell - New Jeep Smell has a nice ring to it," He replied as he backed out of her driveway.

"And that was the last one. Anymore Pizzarina jokes, and I'll start on that eraser head haircut you got out of training."

"Wait, you seriously just made fun of my hair? I work hard on it. I'm, I'm insulted."

"No, you're not. My dad's a TSgt at the base and I can recognize that 'I just left tech school mophead stuff from a mile away. You hate it which is why you wear a hat all the time."

"I thought you would be impressed that I didn't wear a hat."

She cut him that side eye, leading into a playful grin. She must have mastered that at some point in her life because it was beyond cute. She reached down to the second gear shift and pulled his hat off it, handing it to him.

"You're lucky you're cute," he said grabbing the hat and putting it on.

"I am cute, now focus on the road so you don't get us killed. Not that you couldn't just run over all the other cars, but still."

"Fair enough. So, military brat, uh?"

"Yea, sometimes just a brat so you'll need to work through it but, yea, we were in Germany forever, then Lackland before Dad went into the Guard. He promised we could stay here so I didn't have to hop through high schools my senior year."

"I'll need to work through it? Man, you were more fun selling pizza."

"Wrong, I am way more fun on a date."

"So, this is a date? Nice. I should have prepared better."

He saw her press her tongue against her cheek.

"You knew this was a date and you even wore cologne and, apparently, bought a new Jeep to impress me. That was a bit much, but the cologne and helping me get in were nice gestures."

"Yea, it's going to be awkward taking this thing back tomorrow. Wanna come with me?"

"Aren't you supposed to wait 48 - 72 hours before you invite your date out again?"

He almost repeated what his Aunt Brooke had said when he saw her laughing.

"Enough! I've obviously won the exchange now let's eat. I'm starved," she replied, before he could comment.

He liked her already and his stock went up as he pulled into Enrique's.

"Seriously? You managed to find the place with the best tacos in town? This is no accident. Who's your source? I want names so we can make sure the tourists don't start flooding the place. We have secrets in this town." She clapped playfully as he pulled into the gravel parking lot and parked.

"C'mon let me help you out." He walked around and held his hand up, letting her down and made sure to hold it a little longer than necessary and wondered if she noticed.

"I live here with my aunt so I may have conducted local research," he told her as he opened the door.

They had a short wait for a table but he found a seat for her and he stood next to her in the lobby.

"You stay with your aunt? How's that?"

"It's good, we live over by the Hammond's condos, about a mile from Bearden Sands."

"Seriously? Like, you live in the condos there?"

"No, she has a beach house. It's pretty cool."

"Wow. That's really nice over there. You have any more aunts? I'd make a pretty stellar niece."

"I dunno, you're kind of a brat."

"Hey, you can't steal lines!" She elbowed his thigh and he caught her looking up at him. He didn't place it immediately, but it felt good being looked at that way.

They got to their table and she already knew the menu so he took her suggestion for the two person taco bar. It was sort of a taco buffet at the table they could share. Most of the talk was about her graduating last year and his embarrassing basic training stories until the food came out and they were greeted with a table filling array of bowls with sauces, accompaniments, and meats to make their own tacos. She didn't wait for him.

"This is crazy and it's enough for 5 people."

"You underestimate me."

"I would never underestimate you, but I don't think me saying you'll eat the entire taco buffet would help my chances for a second date."

"Maybe your chances for a second date were never in jeopardy so stop worrying." She smiled with a mouthful of a beef taco and her purple lipstick. He started to feel, what was it, a glow? It was different than with Aunt Brooke. He already loved her before they had sex; his feelings had changed when they did of course, but he didn't know Ainsley and all he could think about was knowing her more.

"So, horror movies? Tell me about that," Jonah asked as he was making his taco.

She was preparing her second taco. "Yea, they're fun. I used to sneak around at night and watch them. I'd get so scared I'd try to sleep with mom and dad and then I'd get in trouble but it was worth it. I don't do exploitation stuff or things like 'Hostel', but ghosts and axe murderers are way too much fun."

"What's your favorite?"

She had half of the taco gone when she replied, "Hmm, I expected that question so I have a list, but let's start with... Wait, what are you doing?" She looked at his taco wide eyed and took a hard swallow when she started laughing. "Are you seriously going to eat that?"

"What?" Jonah had been looking at her and didn't realize he made the most massive taco he'd ever seen. It was full of most of the items on the table and he could barely hold the tortilla together.

"That is ridiculous. You know you can have more than one? Oh my god, let me take a pic of that. It's going on my Insta."

"Hey, don't spread my failure around!"

She started laughing, not a small one, but a big belly laugh where she held her chest.

"I'm going to use that line and I'm absolutely going to spread your failure too. That is the most badass unruly taco in history. Did you put chicken, beef and shrimp in there? What the hell, the guac is fighting for space and I think it's losing to the hot sauce."

"Stop taco shaming me. I don't deserve this."

"Taco shaming? Please stop. I'm going to pee. Stop it!"

He noticed a few people were staring but he didn't care and she laughed, using her hand to hide mouth as she took the picture. The taco was pretty absurd but with a straight face he lifted it up and took an enormous bite, spilling most of it down his shirt.

Shit.

She handed him a fork for the rest of his taco and took a napkin, dipping in her water, and walked over to his side of the booth. He felt her hand on his shoulder and smelled her perfume as she leaned into him and wiped the stain on his blue shirt. Her arms were thin, and her small hand felt nice on his shoulder as he looked at her purple fingernails that matched her lipstick. She had a small grin as she wiped his shirt and her eyes were watering from laughing.

He realized her shirt fell open more as she leaned over but she was too small to have much in the way of cleavage and found his cock stirring at the thought of seeing her small naked tits. It was the first overly sexual thought he'd had about her all night and he couldn't let it go. How sweet and funny she was and how bad he wanted her right then. All the feelings from guilt to infatuation ran together and he wanted to turn his head to keep from staring but found himself looking up at her smile as she dipped her napkin in the water again.

"You were right," he said.

"About the tacopocalypse?"

"No, the other day?"

"That you need to work on your joke delivery? Yea, I was totally right on that too." She wiped one more time and he put his hand on her small waist.

"No, not that."

She cocked her eyebrows in a puzzled but expecting look.

"You do clean up nice and I don't mean my shirt."

She smiled big and he saw a glint of light from her tongue, noticing the piercing for the first time; it matched her lipstick.

"That was a 9, Jonah." She brushed her hand against his as it fell from her waist. Her smile stayed as she sat back down on her side of the booth.

After he ate the remains of his monster taco and few, thankfully, smaller ones, they shared a fried ice cream laughing with each other.

"So, tell me a fun nightmare dating story," she asked as she took her spoon and peeled off a large part of the fried crust and put the whole thing in her mouth.

"I don't really have one. Wait, that's not true; I have one. I was in 4th grade."

"What? No, that doesn't count."

"It does count! She invited me to her swim party and when it came time to eat, I tripped over a float while I was walking with my hot dog on a paper plate and fell in the pool. The float was around my ankle so I couldn't get my head above water and her dad jumped in to get me. There were hot dogs, chips, chili and mustard all around us as he pulled me to the edge. He had to dive back in to get the wieners at the bottom and it took an hour to clean the pool. I was mortified.

"I don't know what is worse, that story or the word, 'wiener' and don't hotdogs float?"

"Ask her dad, shit, he's the one that had to dive through the chili and mustard to get them."

"I hate you for that story. Did you still talk to her after?"

"Uh, no. I was chilidog diver for the rest of the school year. Only animals would play with me."

She started laughing again making her shoulders shake as she put her hand on her chest. "You're killing me, man."

"You're turn. Worst date."

"OK, well, I won't cheat and go back to elementary school so this morning I went to breakfast with this guy my mom set me up with, and..."

"Wha? I'm just a number to you, aren't I? A man to be used for as a joke for his terrible taco building skills. I thought I knew you."

"Stop. Stop. I'm kidding. So, it was sophomore year when we lived in San Antonio and my friend, Jessica, set me up with this guy from her church. He was a terrible fucking date, super cocky, spent the first hour telling me about dating these two cheerleaders at his school and how they fought over him. It was over the top ridiculous. I thought we were going to the riverwalk in downtown but he decided we would go to the Officer's club since his dad was a Colonel, and they didn't let us in, of course, so we ended up at the enlisted dining facility. They don't care who eats there."

"I totally would take a date to the dining facility."

"Whatever, but I bet your mother wouldn't show up, right?"

"No way. Your mom?"

"No, his, so someone from the O Club called his dad and said his son was hanging out with some purple haired kid and that we were eating with the Airmen."

"You had purple hair?"

"Totally, and I would now but Pizzarina's new manager won't let us have unnatural hair colors"

"Pizzarina's has a strict dress code? This story is just getting better."

"Stay with me. So, his mom struts into the building in front of, like, 50 Airmen, and screams at him to 'stop hanging out with little hussies with purple hair.'"

"Were you embarrassed?"

"Me, hell no, but that isn't the best part, she grabs him and says this," She pulled her shoulders back and made an exaggerated stern face and with the deepest voice she could muster, "Poisonous frogs have bright colors to warn others to stay back. Slutty little enlisted kids are no different."

Jonah buried his head, embarrassed at even hearing that.

"That is fantastic."

"Yea, and the Airmen lost their shit laughing at him. Some of them started making ribbit noises until a Chief walked in. I got a frog tattoo when I turned 18 in memory."