Characters Pt. 03: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a frog tattoo?"

"Yes, and you can't see it."

"Well, what was Jessica thinking here? No way a guy like that appreciates a purple frog girl."

"I know, right? I was super pissed at her."

"Classic, Jessica!" Jonah said as he threw his hands up causing her to have another round of laughing fits.

"You're too much fun, Jonah."

"You should meet my aunt; I get it from her."

"Oh yea, what's she do?"

"She's an actress."

Her eyes lit up. "That's cool. What's she in?"

"A bunch of things, Brooklyn Barret."

She froze, "Oh my god. Are you serious? You just nonchalantly drop that in? She was in Hellhound High!"

"She always shakes her head when people mention that one," he replied.

"Why? She was Rickety Annie's fourth victim! The basketball goal death is a classic! I saw her at MosnterCon a few years ago."

"Just don't make her repeat the stupid rhyme, please."

"The rhyme!" Ainsley perked up, "Rickety Annie lost her panties, broke her b..."

"Stop it! That was mortifying. Imagine seeing your aunt in that."

"Fine. I won't sing it... yet, but wow, this is so crazy. You're certainly have an interesting story, Jonah."

He had no idea they were there for close to three hours but they laughed all the way to her street when she asked him pull to the side of the road.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just didn't want it to be weird when you dropped me off and were wondering about kissing me." She leaned over the console and his hand found her waist as she put her arms around his neck as best as she could reach. His heart beat out of his chest feeling her against him, her hands on his neck, her lips pressing against his and the feeling of her piercing as she pushed her tongue in his mouth. He didn't know how long they kissed but it wasn't long enough.

"Wow, that was nice. I really enjoyed tonight, Jonah."

"Me too, maybe we can do a beach day soon?"

"Yea, I'm good with that."

"Okay, good. That's good. Uhm, we'll do it."

She laughed at him, "Ok, good. Small kiss and then home before the neighbors come out." After a small kiss, and then another, he drove up to her house.

"Let me walk you to the door."

"That's sweet but my dad will answer."

"Let me guess, he's strict."

"I have tattoos, a tongue piercing, and used to have purple hair so no. He is nosey, like I said, and he will want to talk about your jeep for two fucking hours."

"Got it. I won't offer to take him off roading until after the third date."

She blew him a kiss after she hopped down. "Fourth date."

Jonah stayed until she walked in and her dad waved at him as he shut the door.

_________________________________

Jonah pulled in to see Brooke sitting on the upstairs patio couch. He grabbed a beer and joined her in his blissful state as he walked onto the deck and saw her in the needy girlfriend shorts. He stopped before he closed the door.

"Relax, they're really comfortable. Your needy girlfriend is out with her friends," she said with a smile. "Now come sit on the couch and tell me all about it."

He sat down and she pulled his legs onto the couch so she could lay against him as he recreated the date for her and she laughed at his stories and rolled her eyes over "Hellhound High".

"That's the one movie that most people recognized me from until my superhero fame. Like I said, I love attention and the cons are fun, but, damn, that was a terrible movie. Sounds like a great date, baby." She reached up and kissed him.

"Ohh, her perfume is nice. It's on your neck. Hold me so I can smell it and yours. It's sweet."

She nuzzled into him as he drank his beer and closed her eyes as a text came through from Ainsley. He wasn't expecting that.

Ainsley: My parents went to bed early. Maybe I could sneak out and you could come pick me up? If we're quiet, we won't get caught.

She sent a picture of her laying in bed with just the pink bralette on. She had a few small dark freckles on her stomach and a belly button ring. She was stunning. The pink lace sat on her pale body and he could almost make out her nipples under the thin fabric.

Jonah sat back, holding his phone, and looked at the moon over the ocean as he finished off his beer.

"Who texted you? Your dick just got harder and it was almost hard to begin with."

He showed Brooke the text.

"Wow, what a cutie. Petite girls with little boobs in lacy underwear are too hot and that lipstick, damn. Keep her."

"I think you are more fascinated with boobs than me," he replied.

"I don't think anyone gets as horny as you but okay. Also, I'm an exception but you never show private pics to other people. Anyway, you've only had one beer so you can go, but be careful, and..."

"I'm not going."

"Really? Playing hard to get? It may work."

"No, I think this is what you were talking about. This doesn't seem like her. She's overdoing it. If I were home without a hot woman laying on me, I would probably be over there and we'd both regret it. Why risk pissing off her parents or her changing her mind and feeling silly."

He texted her back.

Jonah: You are tempting but why don't we do our beach day tomorrow. You can meet my aunt. I'll come pick you up.

Ainsley: Boo. I want to see you, but okay. Tomorrow then? I'm going out with my girlfriends late, but we can do the afternoon if that works. I can have my mom drop me so don't worry about picking me up.

Jonah: That's perfect. See you tomorrow. Here's the address.

Ainsley: Bye, Jonah

He put the phone down and Aunt Brooke looked at his text. "Wow, not bad. Now, explain yourself."

"She will probably regret sending that but she wants to see me so there's no need to wait. We can do the next day date and I can feel her out so it works out either way for both of us and I get to break the next day rule without much fear. Win/win. Oh, sorry, you have plans tomorrow?"

"Not anymore, baby."

Jonah patted her so he could get up and get another beer. He made his way downstairs. Brooke came down soon after and went to her room while he sat at the kitchen counter and looked through his phone and more than once at Ainsley's pic when he heard Brooke from the bedroom.

"Jonah, sweetie. Come see me."

He paused for a moment. That was his wife's tone. He thought back to the last encounter and hoped this one would end the same way so he put down his phone and walked to the bedroom. As expected, she was in her more conservative robe but her smile was different.

"There's my man. I'm still thinking about our adventure in the living room the other night. I felt so alive; come here and kiss me." Jonah walked over and just before he reached her, she took off her robe to reveal a light pink see through bra and panty set.

"You like when I wear things like this so no more old lady robe for me."

"You're in a mood," he said, "and you're beautiful."

"You have been so sweet to me. Are you sure you aren't thinking about some other girl?" She smiled at him and he saw the difference. When Aunt Brooke played his wife she always had a lost look in her eye when she smiled or made a comment about her not being pretty. It was the sad look that he came to associate with this role. It always bothered him but it was gone and this was the second time she'd mentioned another woman.

"You're the only woman for me, but I may have accidently saw a girl that reminded me of my younger days, but it isn't important." He kissed her and felt her hand grip his side before she pulled his shirt off.

"Really? I bet you wanted her, didn't you?"

"No, I want you."

"I know you do, but you don't have to lie to me. Who is she? One of your employees?"

"Yes, we hired her last week."

"How old is she?" She rubbed her hand on his chest and set her head on his shoulder, so he wrapped her arms around her and rubbed her back.

"She's 18 and is always coming to my office asking for things. I don't know why."

"I know why." Brooke moved her hand down and rubbed his cock over his jeans. "I bet you've been hard all day, haven't you? What's she look like?" She unbuttoned his jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down.

"She's small, really thin. Small, petite breasts, it looked like."

She grabbed his hard dick through his boxers. "Tits. You like to say tits. Do her tits look like mine? I know you were looking?"

He reached his hands up and massaged her tits through her bra feeling her nipples harden under his hand.

"No, sweetie, I don't think so. I love your tits."

"Kiss them. Bite my big nipples."

Jonah pulled up her bra and put her large nipple between his teeth and lightly bit down hearing her take in a sharp breath as she pushed his head into her.

"Maybe she has fat nipples like mine that you can suck and tell me about it. You can suck her little titties. I know she'd like her experienced boss to show her how a woman needs to be treated." She squeezed his cock and he dug his hands into her sides pushing her down to her knees. She looked up at him.

"You want to hold my hair? Fuck my mouth? You can hold my hair and think about her. I want you to. Pretend I'm her, baby. I want to be your 18 year old assistant. How would your big cock look in her little hand?"

Jonah pulled his dick out grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed hard into her mouth. His cock was throbbing and she was killing him. He kept hearing her words and seeing Ainsley's pic and feeling her lips against his. He found himself fucking Brooke's mouth hard and stopped, worried, but she looked back up at him, smiling.

"You are thinking of her, aren't you? You can fuck my mouth more; I'll let you, but I have a surprise for you." She sat back with her butt on the floor and moved her panties over showing him her completely shaved pussy.

"Isn't this what young girls do? I could show her how if she doesn't. I bet that would be fun to watch, me shaving her little pussy for us. I would lick it if you told me to. Anything for my husband."

Jonah tore off his clothes and reached down, picking her up, and threw her on the bed, then quickly pulled her panties off, and got on his knees between her spread legs, rubbing his cock, wet with cum, on her wet pussy. She was soaked so he easily slid in causing her to make a silent moan that turned into a smile as she bit her lip and grabbed his hips.

"Fuck your little secretary. She wants it." She put her arms over her head and arched her back as he fucked her harder. He was out of control, pounding her, watching her tits shake while she moaned loader.

"Call me her name. Do it, baby. Think of taking her little shaved pussy."

"Fuck!" Jonah was covered in sweat and his arms muscles flexed pulling her hips to his. "Are you ready for my cum, Ainsley?"

He said it and didn't know if that was in character but he saw her under him, a purely sexual object right now. He didn't have time to wonder if this was a bad thing, but his cock was swelling so he fucked her harder, shaking the bed and banging it against the wall. He was outside of himself as he felt his legs tighten and the tingling sensation spread from his stomach to his groin as he felt her body shake in a violent orgasm. She didn't stop.

"Are you going to share me? Will your girl watch you fuck me, Jonah? I want to see her titties too."

He let out a load moan as he came inside of her, feeling her legs wrap around his as she arched her back again so he could push as deep as her body would let him. He felt his cum falling out of her but kept his hips locked to hers until they both collapsed onto the bed. He stayed on one elbow so she could breathe under him but his sweat dripped on her as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Don't take it out yet, baby. I want to feel it more. I don't know which secret life was hotter but fuck that was good, baby. Goddamn. I'm still fucking horny." She kissed him and held her hand on his lower back while he felt more of is sperm fall out of her as his dick softened.

"Hold me. You can't sleep here, just in case, but I don't want you to go yet."

"I won't leave you, Aunt Brooke." He kissed her lips.

"Tell me again, Jonah."

"I won't leave you, Aunt Brooke. I love you."

"You make me so happy, Jonah. Just hold me a little longer."

She finally let him get up and he helped her change the sheets, then tucked her in. She was asleep before he left the room so he showered in silence and laid in bed naked, looking over his phone and finally he fell asleep wondering if he'd taken it too far tonight but he thought of Ainsley and Aunt Brooke and how each of them made him feel and how badly he wanted them both.

___________________

"Jonah, wake up."

He awoke to Aunt Brooke standing over him in just a bra, nothing else.

"Hey, what's wrong? What time is it?"

"Early, Lindsay isn't here yet so I came in to say hello."

He gave her sleepy smile, "Hello."

She smiled back, "Do you want to fuck me? I'm really horny from last night."

"Yea, uhm, yea, of course I do."

"Good, just lay there for me. I'll make you hard. I want to show you my bra too." She got on top of him and took his dick in her hands, rubbing him. He was partially hard in seconds.

"I like how fast you can get hard. Do you like my pussy shaved? It was for last night but I'll keep it that way if you like it. Whatever you want."

"I like both." He ran his thumb over the soft skin where the small patch hair used to be.

"I'll do whatever Ainsley doesn't or Chloe maybe?"

He was getting really hard now and she started rubbing him against her lips.

"I haven't thought of Chloe, but that does sound nice."

"Well, it's me right now so let it be me for a bit. You know I don't care if you let your mind wander but focus on letting your Aunt Brooke fuck you. Now, look at my bra, what's different?"

"It's not on the floor or pushed above your tits with my hands all over your hard nipples?"

"Cute, but no. Reach behind me and take it off." She leaned down so he moved his hands behind her back to find it didn't have a snap.

"Sneaky. Do I just pull it over your head?"

"No, well, depends on how rough things are getting but it snaps in the front and you need to be able to take it off, preferably with one hand so you can rub my tits with the other. Go ahead and rub, baby."

She raised up and lowered herself onto his cock. She was already wet so he figured she had started this earlier.

"I love your cock, Jonah. It's always ready for me. So fucking hot. Now reach up with your other hand and put your index finger behind the clip. Good boy. Now, use your thumb and middle finger and squeeze the clip. Not too hard; don't break it. Bras are expensive and that will piss her off. Just a small squeeze.

snap

"Perfect, baby." He was holding the snap but she was riding his cock at the same time. She'd pause to moan and finally put her hands on his chest to support herself but it squeezed her tits together making his lesson tougher to lean.

"Now, just snap your fingers, no, the other way, and there!" Her tits came out as the cups fell to the side of her body as she fucked him.

"I'll wear those more so you can take them off. Fuck, I'm close. She started rubbing her clit as she rolled her hips over his, letting his dick slide between her wet lips as she rubbed herself. He saw the familiar look and the small smile that always touched the edge of her lips just before she would tense up and let it happen. She released, her body going from tense to limp but still shaking as she started smiling, feeling the orgasm work its way through her.

"That's so good, baby. Cum inside of me so I can get ready and you can sleep a little more." It was nothing crazy, just morning sex but he still filled her when he came a few minutes later. He could never last long after watching her orgasm and when he got close she would do these little bounces that made her tits shake more; he couldn't resist after that. She laid on him after, taking in deep breaths as he held her naked body.

"It's so hot how you were so sweet to me and Ainsley and then you fucked me like a wild animal. I woke up in the middle of the night and used my toy thinking about it. I haven't been this horny since college."

"You have a toy?"

"I have a drawer full of toys, sweetie. Get some rest and don't come down naked. Lindsay will be here."

"Ok, remember Ainsley is coming over."

"I know, baby, I didn't forget. Love you."

Jonah watched her walk naked through his door, carrying her bra and fell back to sleep, still thinking of her, but the ocean wind didn't let him sleep long. He awoke to thunder and a text from Ainsley.

Ainsley: Hey, so beach day is out it looks like.

Jonah: No worries. I'll make it fun. See you soon?

Ainsley: Yea, soon.

She left a heart emoji that made him happier than he thought it should have, but he threw on some shorts before running across the hall to shower.

Rainy beach days were still fine so Jonah found some light beach pants and sandals with a loose short sleeve button up and walked to the kitchen to see Aunt Brooke and, he assumed, the elusive, Lindsay.

"Well, there is the mystery man finally!" Jonah walked over with his hand out to a red headed woman he guessed was a bit younger than Aunt Brooke. She had a darker completion that other redheads he'd known but that could have been the freckles.

"Oh no, no handshakes, we are going to be hugging since we'll be buddies soon enough." She met him halfway and gave him a hug. She smelled nice, he thought. She was shorter than Brooke, coming just to his shoulder, and pretty too. Her hair curled just above the middle of her back and she wore a sleeveless green shirt that made her eyes stand out with no attempt to hide her large breasts that pressed hard against the buttons.

"Hey, no old lady boob hugs. The kid has a date and it isn't you."

"Old lady?" Lindsay picked up a pillow and shot it across the room, barely missing Brooke. "I clean this house so I'll destroy it. Maybe he likes my boobs," she said, grabbing them and squeezing, "and I'm not an old lady, fucker."

"Language!" Brooke said laughing.

"Seriously? He's in the military. "Language, my ass."

Jonah was laughing when he opened the refrigerator. "Simmer down ladies and tell me if we have any fucking OJ."

Brooke picked up the pillow and threw it at him.

"See what you did to my nephew?"

"Whatever. Jonah tell me about this hot little gothy girl you found."

"Seriously Aunt Brooke?"

"Hey, I buy my weed from her so we talk."

"Brooke, what the fuck? Why did you tell him that?"

"It's fine. We stopped doing Heroin in the late 90's, we're good."

Lindsay let out a big breath, "Jonah, in no way, shape or form did we do heroin in any decade and I can't believe she just told you that. I'm going to beat your ass, Brooke."

"It's fine, Ms. Lindsay. I recognized you from the baseball fields by the high school. No worries," Jonah replied as he hid behind Aunt Brooke.

"Hell yea, Jonah! Nice one." Brook gave him a high five and a hug. He enjoyed her being like this, laughing with friends. He felt a moment of sadness at how they had to hide but it was short lived. He was coming to accept it more.

"I hate both of you and I'm leaving. Find your own weed and bake your own casseroles from now on."

"Sit down and have a drink." Brooke laughed.

"It's 10:30, Brooke," Lindsay said as she grabbed a bottle of Merlot from the wine rack with a smile.

"That's my girl." Brooke grabbed two glasses.

"I'll pass," Jonah said, "Until later." He walked past them and looked out the patio door at the storm rolling through and felt Brooke behind him a few moments later.

"Hey, we'll wait for a break in the rain and walk to the bar with Ainsley. I'll bring Lindsay to talk to in case she fan girls on me, just some drinks with friends, but no driving so don't offer to take the Jeep no matter how badly you want to run over the dunes in a storm, deal?"